a not so sound soul (soul eat...

By shinigamibunny456

the classic I love you...and you......and you. and you no cheasy crap. all soul eater boys x reader lemon fre... More

unexpected encounters
(a not so sound soul pt. 2) even stranger teacher
just like me
just like me
just like me
the search begins
my house
numb
an old more than friend
how about a sleepover!?
a new light in life
dress up?!
a/n
confused and secretly in love.
slowly but surely...i will recover.promise...
a message and a chance
a nice and a niceish shinigami
Getting to know the shinigamis
a new kind of buissness,and moving on.
school?! im just another crazy test subject!
File name:IZUMI LIO
File name:MEREKO YUI
File name:TAKUTO KIRA
a sadist, a date, and a possible boyfriend
my first time(recording an album)
a rainy day daydream
17, sexy, and free
you the one who caused me pain... saved my life. why?
finally i have permission to move on
a couple of hot, famous, and nice guys
some fun in the infirmary ;)
alright this is the end

just leave me alone

1.8K 67 23
By shinigamibunny456

Shout out to mint2699 for keeping me motivated. Thanks a bunch! People like you are people that keep the world going with positive influence! :)

Your pov

I'm walking through the woods when I feel someone behind me. I walk a little faster, sensing danger. I feel them right behind me then two arms embrace me in a bear hug. "Hey babe I missed

your smell." He says. I turn around quickly. "M-MASTER KIEKO?!" I ask struggling to get away. "Yes, my dear,y/n." He says with an evil grin. "But now it's MASTER Asura." He says. I start to scream and cry. " shhhhhhhh" he says then I hear familiar voices. "C'mon I think she's over here!" Some one says. "I'll be back.don't think this is over!I'll get you back!" Says my master. Then he disappears. And I black out.

Black*star's pov

"C'mon I think she's over here" tsubaki says worried. Maka runs over. " Guys!HURRY! I think she's having a seizure!"She says. I run over along side kid and we both stop in our tracks seeing a vigorously trembling y/n on the ground tears pouring from her eyes. She rises of the ground. What's up with this exorsist crap. She starts to glow as a huge light erupts from her shaking body. She lands on the ground having changed her form so she has white hair and e/c eyes. She has wings. She realizes where she is. " Oh no master will be coming back soon,must go before master finds me. Well med can't help cause she's dead." She says blabbering on then she tries to fly away. I grab her ankle"Let GO, CAN'T LET MASTER HURT YOU TOO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" She says" listen, y/n I'm your God so I order you too tell me what's wrong!" I say. She gives up and lands. "Of course sir" she bows. "Who's this MASTER you speak of?" I ask.

She starts to tear up. "M-master Asura was very cruel to me and killed my mother and chained me up and now he's coming back for me." She says. " and I will succeed." I Hear from out of no where. Y/n grabs onto me. Thanks voice I wish you would do that more often.
Time skip brought to you by quick seizure

Your pov

After stein said I have to stay in the infirmary I decided since there was no classes on a Saturday to go to the piano room. I played for what seemed like all day I played one more song urami bushi. Hana yo kereii to. And so on. I hear claps from behind me.kid is hands me some flowers. " stein says you can leave if you stay with me for a day or two. It was hard but I pulled a few strings, called in a few favors." He says. I hug him. "Thanks" I say looking up too a blushing kid.

Hey y'all sorry for the short chapter, want to thank mint2699 again. I will never give up on this story thanks to your kind comment. My device won't allow . Me to answer comments but if you do write one I'll try to give you a shout out in the next chapter. Thanks.
-Mieko(not using my real name)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1K 58
An X Reader fanfic about the reader's adventure in Soul Eater. This is a Death the Kid X Reader, Soul X Maka and Black Star X Tsubaki fanfic with som...
62.3K 700 11
Hey, all! I'm back but with Sonic the Hedehog lemon. I thought of doing this just for fun or incase I'm bored. You all can request me whatever you li...
885 6 20
Death the Kid finds himself incredibly drawn to the new girl in town. She goes out of her way to remain unnoticed, but to Kid, she sticks out. Why? R...
56.1K 677 80
~ FINISHED ~ Ugh, who even reads these? If you are, then good for you. I have an actual story line at the beginning of the book and at the end. In be...