My moonlight (Sasuhina)

By Hinatadabest

Moon... She told him once... Rather than the sun that shines in day time... She wanted to to be moon... She w... More

Part 1 - Mother...
Part 2 - The first time meeting
Part 3 - What happened to Hinata?
Part 4 - Be a little Patient
Part 6 - Did she died?
Part 7 - The Understanding
Part 8 - Sasuke's sick
Part 9 - Don't go... Don't leave me
Part 10 - The fortress cracked...
Part 11 - She was just... simply kind...
Part 12 - The first piece...
Part 13 - He took her in
Part 14 - Just one more push..
Part 15 - A glimpse of fragile Hinata
Part 16 - Saving two lives
Part 17 - The walls have broken...
Part 18 - I won't leave you... Never...
Part 19 - The Forehead Poke
Part 20 - Her Nightmares...
Part 21 - Home...
Important inform.
Part 22 - Falling in love...
Part 23 - Feeling of being in love...
Part 24 - The Desire
Notice - I'm finally back guys!!
Part 25 - The Deadly mission

Part 5 - Heart broken

1.7K 82 24
By Hinatadabest

Hinata: "I don't mean to offend you but she even goes against you to make sure I'm okay. People have different ways of describing their feelings toward someone. She might be harsh with her words or tell you scary threads but that's her way of showing that she is worried for me." She explained at length while raven started at the empty glass in his hands with a pained expression. Her words made the raven guiltier. His heart was squeezed when he realized that he killed his one and only brother who protected him from the shadows all the time.

Hinata: "Sometimes, I think that we just need to be a little more patient to see the love they have for us behind those actions they did. After all, things are not what they seem to be sometimes." Sasuke thought she was just a weak girl who is in charge to take care of him but after hearing her sentence he realized that he might be wrong. Shouldn't judge a book by its cover right?

Sasuke: "Hm." Her words indeed made Sasuke surprised. She made him realize that he should be more patient. He has already lost his brother because of his hatred and Itachi would still be alive if only he knew that Itachi wiped his clan out just to save him.

Hinata: "Is there any problem with the clothes? I didn't know your size so I guessed it." Hinata was smiling looking at Sasuke who looked like a robot.

Sasuke: "You bought them?" Sasuke was a bit angry that she entered his room without his permission but the words she said echoed in his mind so he decided to find out the reason first.

Hinata: "Ah yes, please don't get the wrong idea. I didn't think you have any spare clothes so I bought them for you." Sasuke's eyebrows twitched at her answer. 'Does she think I can't even buy clothes?' Well, for now, he can't but after 3 days, he will be receiving all the things that Uchiha possessed and he is sure that he will be able to buy the whole Hyuuga compound with that money. Hinata quickly shook her head continuously like a child making Sasuke want to laugh at her funny behavior.

Hinata: "I-I d-don't m-mean l-like i-I bought it because I p-pity you. I bought it o-out o-of k-kindness. Wait!! K-kindness m-mean p-pity. I'm sorry p-please forgive me Uchiha-san. I've never pitied you but I was just... I d-don't know how to explain anymore. If you don't like y-you c-can throw i-it away." Sasuke wanted to laugh badly by looking at the girl who is panicking over some clothes.

Sasuke: "It's fine." Without even faking it, Hinata smiled widely after hearing Sasuke's answer.

Hinata: "Thank you." The amethyst might not notice but Sasuke was amused by her reaction which is funny for him.

Hinata: "Is there anything you need Uchiha-san? I will be going out for some minutes."

Sasuke: "Coffee." Sasuke said nonchalantly while sitting down on one of the sofa grabbing a newspaper.

Hinata: "Please give me some minutes then." Hinata made her way to the kitchen swiftly to make coffee for Sasuke. Sasuke looked at the coffee cup as the smell of coffee spread through the living room. Hinata give a smile when their eyes met while Sasuke stayed stoic.

Hinata: "I will be visiting again tomorrow Uchiha-san. Please don't forget to come to your welcoming party tonight."

Sasuke: "Hn." Sasuke gave a nod and glanced at Hinata who is putting on her jacket. After wearing her shoes, she left the raven alone in the quiet Uchiha compound.

[To Hinata.] [Hinata's POV.]

......I left the Uchiha compound and headed toward the Hyuuga compound. The petals of cherry blossoms are drifting along with the wind making the road look beautiful. I let out a sigh as I felt pain near my forehead. Quickly shaking my head to drive the pain away but off no avail. I looked at the gate of Hyuuga's Mansion sadly as I remembered the heated debate between my father. Not a debate, it's just a one-sided fight.

[Flashback]

Hiashi: "Do as I say or leave this family." Hinata tried so hard to control her tears from falling as her father hissed.

Neji: "Please reconsider this Hiashi-sama." Hinata couldn't even feel happy that her cousin standing up for her as her mind went black after her father's cruel words hit her.

Hanabi: "Father you can't do this to nee-sama." The young Hyuuga pleased who is soon to be the leader of the Hyuuga clan.

Hiashi: "Hanabi, I don't even want to see this pathetic, weak, disgraceful creature in my honorable compound. My decision is final, get married or you will no longer be a Hyuuga. You have 2 days to think about it"

Hinata: "Yes. Hiashi-sama." A thousand of sharp needles penetrated through her heart with no mercy and she felt so empty that she couldn't even let her tears out anymore after hearing how her father talked about her.

Hinata: "Now, get out of my sight. Hanabi, Neji stay. We need to continue training." Tears streamed down from Hanabi's Byakugen after seeing her sister's hurt gaze. She might even kill her own father if she was Hinata. Despite the pain of feeling squeezed in her heart, Hinata forced a smile and took a deep breath before leaving the study room of Hiashi Hyuuga. Her mind was chaotic, her head hurts, her heart felt numb. 'Am I really that useless mother? Her heart silently whispered to her late mother who has rested in heaven a long time ago.

[End of Flashback.]

Neji: "Hinata-sama. Welcome back." She gave her usual warm smile toward her cousin who came out of the hallway.

Hinata: "Thank you nii-san. Even though I would love to chat with you, I need to take a bath and prepare for the welcome party for tonight. Please don't be worry about me, I'm perfectly fine." Neji just sighed and let it slip for this time as his dear sister looks tired and needed something to refresh.

Neji: "Fine, I'm going to prepare too. We will walk together okay?" Since he doesn't want the amethyst to go alone, he would accompany her.

Hinata: "Thanks again nii-san." She was a bit hurt and sad by the flashback she had, however after seeing her brother looking very worried about her, she felt the pain go away and substituted with love for Neji instead.

...The two Hyuuga parted their ways as Hinata headed to her room and Neji went to the branch family's domain.

...Sliding the door opened, she closed her eyes and inhaled the soothing lavender scent of her room greedily. A smile crept on her plump lips as she saw the picture of her mother and her gardening when she was 4. Her delicate fingers touched the glass of the photo carefully and whispered.

Hinata: "I wish you are still here mother but I know you can't so I will try to be strong." Her smile dropped and the beautiful face of her looks fatigued. Who wouldn't be exhausted and confused when your own father tried to make you marry an old man whom you don't know?

...Without wasting any time. She wrapped herself in a towel after taking her clothes off to take a shower. The amethyst looked at the reflection of herself in the mirror.

Hinata: "Hold on a little longer Hinata. It will be over soon."

[Time skips.]

......Sasuke groaned as he was surrounded by his annoying friends at a restaurant.

Naruto: "Come on Sasuke, drop that grumpy face for a night. Enjoy the party you know." The blonde said happily after pouring Sake into Sasuke's cup. As much as he hated parties, the raven had to go as he didn't want to disappoint his best friend.

Sasuke: "You are annoying." Naruto flashed a grin after haring Sasuke's annoyed tone.

Ino: "Today it's on me." Shikamaru, Choji, Sai, Sakura, naruto, Ten Ten, Kiba, and Shino went quiet after hearing her words.

Sakura; "You sure you didn't lose your mind Ino pig?" Ino frowned at her best friend's statement.

Ino: "What's wrong with me paying the bills?" Ino tried to contain her anger after hearing the criticizing words.

Ten Ten: "Yamanaka Ino paying the bills? Whoa, I think the world is going to end." The girl with two buns said teasingly making Ino blush in embarrassment.

Ino: "I'm on could nine." Everyone caught Ino took a shy glance at Ino who is with his usual fake smile.

Shikamaru: "What a drag!" Shikamaru predicted that his teammate is already in a relationship.

Choji: "Anyway, Itadakimasu." Everyone except Sasuke and Shino laughed at Choji who is chewing the grilled meat greedily.

Kiba: "Where's Neji and Hinata? Man, I really miss her." Kiba whined while Akamaru barked in agreement.

Shino: "She is there." Hinata felt awkward as all the eyes turned toward her and Neji. Even Sasuke turned to where Shino pointed to see the Hyuuga princess dressed in her usual lavender jacket and a long skirt that hid her body well and the loyal cousin of her who glared at the boys from other tables who are eyeing the Byakugen princess.

Hinata: "I'm sorry that we are late." She bowed politely and smiled warmly.

Kiba: "Hinata!!!!!" Neji activated his Byakugen as Kiba suddenly ran toward Hinata.

Shino: "You will make her get a heart attack Kiba."

Kiba: "Sorry Hehe. It's been a long time since I haven't seen you Hinata. Are you sleeping well? Eating enough? Are you fine?" Hinata just giggled sweetly as her teammate acted like her mother.

Neji: "Now you see Hinata-sama is perfectly fine, back off your hands from her shoulders before I make sure you won't be able to use those again. Kiba flinched and others looked awkward except Shino and Sasuke by seeing Neji's overprotectiveness.

Kiba: "I think she has a fever. Her shoulders are warm. Let me check." Hinata took a step back and held Kiba's hand as he tried to test her forehead's temperature. Shino found something is suspicious as well as the raven while others went back to chatting and eating.

Hinata: "I'm fine Kiba-kun. Thanks for worrying. Hello Shino-kun, Akamaru-kun." The Aburame replied with a curt nod while Akamaru barked as Hinata patted his head.

Lee; "Neji come sit." Lee patted the space between him and Ten Ten with enthusiasm. Hinata sat between Kiba and Shino and chatted about some random things while eating some BBQ here are there.

Naruto: "Now, let us celebrate the Sasuke's welcome by a cup of sake." He raised his hand and smiled brightly.

Shikamaru: "Troublesome." Shikamaru raised his cup also followed by everyone except Hinata and Shino.

Ino: "Aren't you drinking Hinata-chan?" The others looked at Hinata who hasn't touched her cup yet.

Hinata: "I'm sorry, I don't drink." She stared at the liquid with a guilty face as she thought Sasuke would feel she doesn't welcome him.

Lee: "What about Shino-kun?"

Shino: "If you want my bugs to fly around the village and eat your chakara while you are sleeping, I will drink." He said flatly while making others sweat dropped at his threat. Who would want chakara eating bugs to crawl into their beds at night?

Sakura: "Try drinking Hinata. It might be bitter but once you get used to it, it tastes good." Sakura pushed the sake cup in front of Hinata making the girl look down unable to find something to deny her offer.

Neji: "Hiashi-sama forbids the girls to drink." Hinata thanked Neji silently as he saved her from an awkward situation.

Kiba: "Bullshit, I caught Hanabi drinking."

Naruto: "Isn't she too young?"

Hinata: "Hanabi once drank sake wrongly as she thought it was water. She started drinking since then but only a few times when she is stressed. F- Hiashi-sama indeed forbid us to drink alcohol though." Sasuke found something was off when she called her father's name formally but it's not his business.

Naruto: "Whatever, congratulations Teme. I can finally sleep peacefully without dreaming about dragging your butt back home." Sasuke scoffed as he gulped down the bitter-sweet Sake.

Sasuke: "I would be fine if you don't drag me back too." He said nonchalantly without caring much. He was focused on eating as his stomach is empty. Hinata couldn't help but smile by looking at Naruto's faked hurt face. She has loved him for a long time and all of her friends know except him. The amethyst's breath hitched as she saw her crush feeding Sakura.

Sakura: "Not here Naruto." Sakura whispered back with blush and was caught by Sasuke and Hinata.

Naruto: "Why not? We are dating." The pain in her chest returned before she felt her heart stop working.

===========================================

Thank you for your supports, votes, and comments. I will try to update more often. 😊💝

19/04/2022 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.4K 31
[COMPLETED] [mature audiences only] After the war things changed...Sasuke decided to stay, Hinata is still Grieving the lost of Neji , Naruto is so...
221K 13K 23
Sakura was tired. So very tired. And it's not even the type of tired you feel after a sleepless night. Or the type you feel after exercising. It's a...
7.5K 363 12
This story is centered around our beautiful pinkette, Haruno Sakura. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* • This Story Includes: ➳Songs ➳Suic...
By dummy

Fanfiction

77.9K 5K 74
"Even if we don't do this, there will be nothing left for us here. Do you think we'll be able to survive the aftermath of this war?" A second chance...