Specimen Q (On-going)

By HecateBlooded

The lights are starting to run out kaya nataranta na ang ilan sa amin, some of the girls stand while looking... More

Author's Note
Prologue
SQ1: First Day!
SQ2: Cheated
SQ3: Angel
SQ4: Dinner
SQ5: Discussion
SQ6: ALL
SQ7: Challenge
SQ9: Tree
SQ10: Ride
SQ11: I'LL DO IT
SQ12: H-Ha?
SQ13: 6
SQ14: Duel
SQ15: Performance
SQ16: Truth Will Find It's Way Out
SQ17: CELEBRATION
SQ18: TRIP
SQ19: Ambush
SQ20: Aureum VS Anino
SQ21: Backup
SQ22: Sir. Kiel's Friends
SQ23: Another Trip
SQ24: Deal
SQ25: New Friendship
SQ26: 1 on 1 Training
SQ27: The Black Sheep
SQ28: All against One

SQ8: Practice

6 1 0
By HecateBlooded

Third Person's POV

It's already 7pm but the class adviser of the Aureum Section is still on the school of Hanlon, checking some papers that he prepared before he ask someone to meet him for a special reason.

Bahagya siyang nakaupo sa mesa ng silid, nakasuot ng puting polo na itinupi hanggang siko at itim na slacks, with his eyeglasses he really looks like a professional teacher. Minutes has past before an older man enter the room, he's wearing a suit.

He gently smile as he saw the class adviser before heading to it's place, Kiel stand straight as he saw the man and give a small smile.

"Good evening, Mr. Horton" bati ng lalaki sa class adviser.

"Good evening, Director" bati pabalik ng guro.

"So what's with the urgent meeting?" Tanong nito sa kanya.

"I just want to tell you a good news, Director. Today all students of Aureum Section are already manifested their Qbility" nakangiting balita nito.

"Really? Well that's kinda quick, so far sila ang batch na mabilis nilabasan ng mga potentials. Minding telling me each of one's ability?" The director said as he sit on a chair in front of the table.

"Yes, Sir. Of course"

"Let's start with the first student who activated his Qbility, Sketch Alexus Montevara. He's known as a intelligent and outstanding student since the first time he study here at Hanlon. Sketch always lead the class where he belong as the class President, he also represents them in quiz b, debate and other extracurricular activities. Bukod sa talino niyang taglay may iba pa siyang talento gaya ng pagpinta at pagguhit kung sa an related ang Qbility niya. Sketch has a mythical totem on his chest where a spirit of dragon coming out whenever he want. I think this dragon is a water type that fits to Sketch's personality. Just like the sea and water Sketch looks calm and steady but dangerous"

"Next is Bruce Rendithor Asuncion, I know what you thinking about him, Sir. Bruce is probably a problematic student, he usually get into fight as he's involved to several gangs, thus. Bruce is still a smart guy as he also always belongs to the highest section every year, he's arrogant and rebel a total opposite of Sketch who is a role model. Bruce manifested a Qbility called absorption, a superhuman ability that can absorb a quality of an object for example he hold a gold bar, his skin turns into gold as his DNA copy it's characteristics"

"The third one is Sum Calixto Cruz, a student that known as a math genius, Sum is an excellent student just like his classmates but he's way more active physically. Sum is a working student proving his diligence and to make sense of his Qbility which is superhuman strength and flexibility. He manifested his Qbility almost the same time as Bruce, Sum also has pain tolerance which I'm monitoring right now because it's risky, you know maybe he's not feeling it but his body does"

"Next one is Clare Nethalia Lopez, a young sporty girl who loves music. She's fierce and brave making her attractive for the eyes of her schoolmates, as she's a member Music Club and a aspiring singer her Qbility is related to this also. Clarenet got an ability called Human Body Sonic, it's a sound type power that use the heart beat of the user to create a powerful attack, and because the heart is involved Clarenet need to be emotional stable so that she can use her ability proper and safe without risking her life"

"Clyde Legend Torres is the fourth one who discover his potential, Clyde is childish but smart he's an STEM student who loves animals and study about them, he's from a family of doctors and they're expecting Clyde to be the first Veterinarian on their family, Clyde's Qbility is kind  of Terrakinesis but it's way more different because he use any type of land in making animal structures that has a temporary life,he can use them to attack the enemy but the life of his animals is only limited"

"The fifth one is Chanel Persephone Suares, a young girl who has a hobby of giving others a helping hand, Chanel is a cheerful but sophisticated young girl, she's undoubtedly beautiful and smart that helps her and people around her to lighten a situation, I think because  of this attitude of her is the reason why she get a Qbility that called Zero Volume, an ability that when she touches someone or something she can remove it's weight for a very short time but with the help of others it can be very useful"

"Next is Thorn Amadeus Fernandez, a sports prodigy young man that also known here at our school with his title "Sleepy Heartthrob" because he's a sporty man he also represent our school in some sport fest. Thorn is a fine man who has interest in plants, he commonly seen in our campus garden. His love for plants improve his Qbility that connected to it and it's Plant Generating, with his ability he can generate plant on a size and weight he want but for now it's still on going and need some proper training"

"Next is Emerald Winter Ibarra, a young social media influencer who always wear an intimidating aura. She's also intelligent and consistent student, her looks looks cold but her personality is kind of chilling pero maanghang ang pananalita niya gaya ng kakambal niya. She posses Ice manipulation as her Qbility"

"While her twin sister Amethyst Summer Ibarra possess an opposite ability, Fire manipulation she can control fire and can also make fire by her own hands. Unlike her sister Summer is way more hot tempered at kung bastos manalita si Winter ay mas matindi and isang ito. She good on acting and modeling, mukhang siya ang susunod sa yapak ng kanilang ina na isang artista"

"Their ability is kind of connected as they are twins, ice and fire are both opposing each other but also compliment each other just like them, maybe now their still bickering and fighting each other but I know they will find each other's worth soon"

"Now it's time for Deluxes Leighton Santalgo, the youngest son of Don. Allegro Santalgo. This boy is a bully victim ang pinagkaiba niya lang ay lumalaban siya, he's a geek and a cold and quite person, kung di siya magsasalita di mo mapapansin na nasa paligid mo siya. His Qbility is Shadow portal he can transfer you to any places by 5 meters away from him as long as there is a shadow on there"

"And lastly Jazzmin Astral Francisco, I bet you'll like her Qbility, Sir. Jazz possess a ability called Puppeting or an ability to control anyone's body movement, she just need to focus on her target and then she'll able to control it's movement the way she like. Actually kakatawag lang niya sakin ngayon dahil ngayon niya lang nadiskubre ang tungkol rito. I guess the reason why she has this kind of potential is because of her love on dancing, as a dancer she likes synchronization and I think that's the connection of her Qbility to her" pagtatapos ng mahabang pagpapaliwanag ng guro, the director stood up and look at the papers that were given by the adviser and smile.

"What a bunch of young and talented kids, I actually like their abilities. Bruce and Sum can be the Fighters, Winter, Summer, and Clarenet can be the Distance Attack, Jazz, Chanel, and Axis are the Support and Clyde, Thorn, and Sketch are the Primary Attack" the director said and stand.

"I like also their attitude, kanina pumunta sila sa opisina ko to make a some kind of deal. I like it, feisty and brave but not so arrogant. Well hindi lahat, some of them medyo matalas ang dila but it's okay, it's part of them" dugtong nito.

"So did you already made a deal Sir?" The teacher asked.

"Oh yes, and I hope they'll surpass it" nakangiting tugon nito.

...

Sa klase ng Aureum ay nagsisimula nang magligpit ang mga estudyante nito, tapos na ang kanilang supplementary class kaya oras na para umuwi sila.

"Eskape na ako" lalabas na sana ng pinto ang bruskong si Bruce nang harangin siya ni Clarenet.

"Hindi, walang aalis" pigil nito.

"And why?" Mataray na tanong ni Summer habang nakasabit sa kanyang braso ang mamahalin nitong bag.

"Ngayong araw ang una na'ting practice kaya walang uuwi" sagot ni Clarenet sa mataray na kaklase.

"No way! I'm shooting my vlog today sa isang fancy shop!" Reklamo ni Winter pero umiling lamang si Clarenet.

"Teka lang naman, wala ka namang sinabing ganyan kahapon ah. Bat ngayon may biglaang practice?" Tanong naman ni Sum.

"Oh pwes ngayon sinasabi ko na so meron na" sagot lang nito.

"Aba teka ng bat ba ikaw nagdedesisyon tungkol diyan? Eh yung lider umano ng section na toh di nga nagsasabi eh" kunot noong tanong ni Bruce.

"Okay sige tanungin mo siya"-Clarenet.

"Oy, agree ka ba sa practice practice ba to ha?" Maangas na baling ni Bruce sa binata na naglalagay ng headphones sa tenga.

"Let's go, stop wasting your time" napanganga nalang ang lahat sa sinabi ng binata, they look so surprised dahil sa di inaasahang pagpayag nito.

"Chanel nilalagnat kaya yun? Bakit di manlang kumuntra?" Bulong na tanong ni Jazz sa babaeng nasa tabi niya.

"I don't know eh, tingin mo ba may sakit siya?" Mahinahong tanong ni Chanel.

"Parang? Kasi usually kontrabida yun eh, hilig kumontra" sagot naman nito kaya agad na naghalungkat sa kanyang bag si Chanel.

"Oh ano hinahanap mo?" Tanong ni Jazz.

"I always bring meds in case na may magkasakit, maybe Sketch is really sick he needs medicine" nalaglag na lamang ang panga ni Jazz sa narinig, pero kahit na tila ang hina ng pangunawa ni Chanel sa mga ganung klaseng salitaan ay di niya magawang mainis dahil sa pinapakita nitong purong kabutihan.

"Bless us oh Lord, in Saint Chanel we trust. Amen" bulong na lamang ni Jazz dahil sa mga narinig.

"AMEN!" nagulat ang lahat sa biglang pagsigaw ni Clyde atsaka nagtatatalon na lumabas ng classroom.

Sabay-sabay na naglakad palabas ng eskwelahan ang labingisang estudyante ng Aureum Section, ngunit ni isa ay walang nagsasalita at may kanya-kanyang ginagawa.

"Ahmm, so bale saan tayo magpa-practice?" Pagbasag ni Jazz sa katahimikan.

"You guys want on our house? My family would love to meet each one of you" Chanel suggested but Sum shook his head.

"Nah-uh, ayaw namin doon. Chanel sa bait mong yan malamang ganun din mga magulang mo, mamaya malapnos nalang balat namin" sabi nito na ikinatawa ng ilan sa kanila.

"Eh kung sa inyo nalang bakla?" Tanong ni Clarenet.

"Una sa lahat hindi ako bakla, pangalawa ekis sa bahay di pwede" kontra nito.

"Eh kung sa inyo nalang? Total ikaw pasimuno sa practice practice kineme na ito, dapat sa inyo nalang" dagdag pa nito.

"Pwede din, pero wala akong service eh" sagot nito.

"It's okay! I can ask my driver to come and pick us, nagbabike lang kasi ako eh pero I can call him now" bibong presinta ni Clyde.

"Text mo sakin address iangkas ko nalang si Axis magmo-motor kami" singit naman ni Thorn.

"Asus! Wag na arat mag-Jeep tayo" sabi ni Clarenet na ikinalaki ng mataray ni Jazz.

"Girl seryoso ka ba? Sa itsura ng mga ito pagjejeepin mo? Atsaka marunong ka ba sumakay sa ganun?" Sabi ni Jazz.

"Hey what is jeet? Is that right? Is that a expensive car or vehicle or something?" Tanong ni Summer.

"For what I know lumaki tayo sa Pilipinas kaya bakit hindi mo alam ang Jeep? It's a kind of public transportation dito sa bansa" mataray na sagot sa kanya ng kakambal niya.

"Public? You mean everybody is using it? Ewww is that jeep is that thing na iba iba ang colors tapos then may 4 wheels at naglalabas ng black smoke? Yak!!! I don't want to ride on that thing I don't like!" Maarteng tantrum ni Summer.

*****

"Bayad po makikisuyo" oo tama kayo ng iniisip, the golden students of Hanlon University is now riding a Jeepney.

"Hoy abot mo daw!" Nagitla si Winter sa biglang pagsigaw ni Bruce sa may bandang tenga niya kaya agad niyang inabot ang barya at inabot din sa katabi.

"Oh no, this is terrible ano ba tong sinsakyan na'tin it's so crowded" maarteng sabi pa nito.

"Putcha ang aarte niyo, di pa nga kayo nagbabayad eh" kunot noong sabi ni Bruce.

"Oh this ride is amazing, feels like we're riding an roller coaster. Wehhhhhh" parang batang sabi ni Clyde.

"Hay naku, mamà bayad po, 11 po kami sa Hera Village bababa" pagbabayad ni Clarenet na nasa pinaka likod ng driver.

"Clarenet it's not nice to call him mama, he's a guy you should call him papa" nabulunan si Jazz nang walang kinakain sa sinabi ni Chanel kaya agad niya itong hinarap.

"Ah eh Chaneeel, hindi naman mama yung ibig sabihin ni Clarenet, mamà yun iba sa mama. Yun ang tawag sa mga older men" paliwanag nito.

"Eh bakit hindi nalang papà?" Tanong muli nito.

"Oo nga no? I mean malay ko yun na nakasanayan ng mga pinoy eh alam mo madami pa akong problema pati ba naman yan iisipin ko-Ayy!!" Napahawak ang lahat at napatili ang kambal sa biglaang pagpreno ng Jeep.

"Ano ba Summer yung buhok mo bakla ka, nasa bunganga ko na!" Reklamo ni Sum.

"Kuya naman kung magpepreno kayo yung wala naman sanang mababaldog. Muntik nang mauntog kasama ko" Thorn exclaimed.

"Yah, it's okay I'm not hurt" awat naman ni Axis dito.

"I think you should get your hands off on me" nabigla si Jazz sa biglang nagsalita, and then she realized it's Sketch who's sitting beside her at ngayon ay nakasandal at nakatukod ang siko niya dito kaya agad siyang lumayo.

"Sorry naman, malay ko ba eh biglang nagpreno si Kuya eh" sabi ng dalaga.

"Pasensya na kayo ah, nabigla lang din ako may bigla kasing tumawid" pagpapasensya ng driver tsaka muling pinaandar ang Jeep.

"Clumsy" bulong ni Sketch kaya biglang napalingom sa kanya si Jazz.

"Di ko naman kasalanan ah!" Reklamo nito.

"I'm not referring to you, it's the driver I was talking about" napaiwas nalang ng tingin ang dalaga sa sagot ng binata atsaka di na ito binalingan ng tingin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.5K 64
"Love is like war,easy to begin but very hard to stop." Alastair Gray McKlein- a wealthy young-man guy with an epitome of God except to his personali...
140K 5.3K 54
Braelyn vargas ang pilyang babaeng trouble maker na naglayas mula sa kanyang tahanan..adik na adik siya sa nobelang trending na usapin sa social medi...
1.5M 38.2K 51
One night that changed everything.
2.4K 133 23
Secret marriage