EA Adventures [Countryhumans]

By KittyReadingBooks

East Asian Adventures. A simple story about East Asians, China, Taiwan, Japan, North and South Korea, and Mon... More

[Adventure 1] 3 Friends
Missing friend
Join the group
Russia's issue
Guests
Beginning
China
Taiwan
A New World
South Korea
North Korea
Japan
Mongolia
First step
Second step
Final step
[Adventure 2] Unified
Explanation
The plan
Setbacks
Goodnight
Bridge
Na-zi?
Monster? Axis?
Ominous anonymous intruder
Blood on the snow
Old grudge
Work together
Good friend
Reality
Fight for control
Sweet dreams
[Adventure 3] Cursed Game
Start the Game!
Sorrow Land
Description
Jidi's Jungle
The Temple
Your story?
Something in the fog
As clear as day
The sky soldiers
Town of the damned
Free us all
The Scourge
Lich King's Subjects
Eternal Death
Cold embrace
Game over
[Adventure 4] Isolation
Friends
Playing Forever
Come join the fun
Adoption
Piece by piece
A-museum
Buds
Gallery
Burning encounters
Deaths and Consequences
Friendsssssss
Remembrance
[Adventure 5] Fallen Snowflake
Blizzard
Getting colder
Proceed by foot
Party all night!
Realization
Calm before the storm
The storm
Divided Tragedy
So... Cold
Warmth within
End Credits
Cover

Confusion

681 22 12
By KittyReadingBooks

-America's POV

America: Yes, China and Taiwan did see me...I didn't like it though. They tried to persuade me into following them.

South K: Where?

America: To their own country, I don't know what they needed me for, but I can never trust what China says. Right after I rejected them, they left in a short time.

South K: They are in 유럽 now! Aww man...this feels like a wild goose chase. Brother can we please just go home? Does it really matter if we find China and Taiwan? What was the reason we were looking for them in the first place?

North K: They're not at home, their country is empty, I need an explanation.

Mongolia: Now that you mentioned it. I never heard any complaints about China from my brothers or sisters in the past 3 weeks. Why would they go to Europe for?

South K: Guess we're gonna go and find out.

Japan: But we just got here! Oh please, can we stay! お願いします お願いします お願いします!

Mongolia: Yeah...I want to see more of America's country, it's the best place I've ever been.

I smiled with pride, I like this guy.

America: Well duh, I am the best country in the world.

Canada: Don't get too ahead of yourself brother.

America: I know a way to bring the Europeans here.

South K: How?

America: Easy! I'll just send party invitations to every European country. Then when they're here we can interrogate them if they have seen those Chinese bastards.

Japan: That's a great idea America, you're so smart.

Japan held my arm with her both hands and started rubbing her head on me, it was cute.

America: Heh, thanks Japan.

Canada: If we're going to have a party then let's start decorating for one.

South K: Then we should start now.

-Third-person view

They all decorated the house for the upcoming gathering, there were drinks, food, plenty of seats, and speakers for loud music. 

America: Alright, I believe everything is set, now we just wait for the guest to arrive. They should start at 9 PM, and when they all arrive you can all ask them if they saw China.

The countries came one after another, the first to arrive was Germany.

Germany: Hello America.

America: Hi Germs, glad to see you taking a break from work. Enjoy the party.

Germany: That's one reason I'm here.

Poland: Cześć Ameryka.

America: Poland, good to see you, have fun.

Italy: Ciao America! I got your invitation and brought pizza!

America: Sweet! You can put them on the table.

Eventually, most Europeans arrived at the white house. They talked, danced, played video games, and frolicked, there were few drinks as well, so some of them decided to only sit down and get wasted.

America:  OK, everyone huddle up.

Mongolia, North and South Korea, Japan, and Canada all huddled to America.

America: Now that they're here, we should all divide and question them.

Japan: Alright.

Mongolia: Affirmative.

Canada: You got it!

North K: Meh.

With that said, they all went different ways, Japan and America got the Western Europeans, North Korea, and his brother got the southern Europeans, and Mongolia and Canada got the Northern Europeans. 

Mongolia's POV

Oh, man...I'm so nervous, I don't get invited to parties that much, I don't recall ever being in a crowded place. The only chance I see the Europeans is when UN has a global meeting. So far I haven't asked anyone about Хятад and Тайвань. I just gave up and sat down on the couch.

???: Hey! Hey, you!

I looked around and saw Дани.

Denmark: Du er Mongoliet, correct?

Mongolia: That's right.

Denmark: WOW! Hey, fellas come over here.

I looked over Denmark and saw some other Nordic countries coming, Гренланд was with Исланд

Denmark: Look, it's Mongolia!

Iceland: Woah!

Sweden: So that's what he looks like, not bad looking I'd say~

Norway: Fascinating. This is the first time I've seen you in person.

Finland: I've read so much about you in my history lessons.

I was speechless, these countries found me interesting.

Greenland: I heard, Mongolia is a cold country, is that true?

Mongolia: Well, It does get chilly when it's winter season.

Iceland: How often does it rain there, I heard that Mongolia's nature is beautiful when it's summer.

Mongolia: Many plants and flowers grow when it is summer, it is also a great season to harvest medical herbs.

Finland: You're wearing a deel, so does that mean it's the only clothes you wear?

Mongolia: No, I have casual clothes underneath this, I only wear them cause that's what others think I should wear.

Sweden: Do you ride horses and use a bow!?

They were asking me a lot about myself, I gave them an honest answer. Questions kept coming one after another.

Finland: Are you friends with Russia? You live next to him, don't you?

Mongolia: Yes and yes, I've been friends with Russia since he was young, I was even companions with his father.

Finland: USSR? That guy was awful.

Norway: *Gasp* You were friends with Sovjetunionen?

Iceland: How?

Finland: Why?

Sweden: When?

Mongolia: Let me tell you about myself and Зөвлөлт Холбоот Улс.

I explained my history to them, they paid close attention to me. It was a long story, but I will never forget what USSR did for me.

Finland: Oh, so that's why you're friends with Neuvostoliitto.

Denmark: That was the best tale I've ever heard.

Sweden: I can't believe what China did to you.

Mongolia: Speaking of China, I need to ask you all something.

Third-person view.

Mongolia, Korean brothers, Japan, America, and Canada all regrouped.

America: Any luck?

Japan: Nope.

Mongolia: Negative.

Canada: Not really.

Then Canada noticed one thing.

Canada: Hey brother...have you noticed how all the Europeans are here, except for mom and dad?

America: Mom and dad are not much of a party people Nada, plus they're too old.

Canada: But they are the only ones who haven't shown up.

America: Then we'll visit them tomorrow, how about that?

Canada: Great! I wanted to see mom and dad, I'll call New Zealand and Australia too for a family reunion.

America: Then let's wait for the party to be over...

They all looked at the party.

South K: I think it's gonna take a little longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 45 23
My first book, I'm kinda experimenting around. I'm not making a serious story or anything, if you're gonna read this you can. Warning: may include so...
610 42 8
Description is currently under construction. ♡♡♡ Thank you so much to @Bbbidulgi for the amazing cover!! ♡♡♡
5.3K 291 25
Mongolia, a once famous protector of the Kingdom known as Azi. A country everyone admired and praised. He was banished by the king and was forced to...
2.9K 125 62
Philippines, a girl who has a difficult past. She is going to an academy called "Countryhumans Academy" where countryhumans study. She will meet som...