The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

Af Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... Mere

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Relief

10.4K 433 34
Af Kim_Fiona21

(Kind of NSFW. If you don't like it, you can skip ☺️)

"Let me decide that myself, petal. " Jungkook whispered, laying the omega on the bed, hovering over him slowly.

Taehyung shuddered at the close proximity of the older, feeling the strong arms wrapping around his bump. The alpha leaned down, pressing his nose on the mate mark, inhaling the sweet berry scent while leaving feather kisses around it.

Taehyung inhaled a sharp breath, feeling the butterflies inside him by simple kisses. His hand moved towards the alpha's dark hair, fingers threading the smooth locks and pulling the older closer towards his neck.

"Just relax for me, yeah. " Jungkook said, facing the omega and pressing a kiss on his forehead after.

Taehyung nodded softly, but the other didn't look satisfied with it. "Words, darling. " Jungkook said, hand sliding up and down on the omega's thighs.

"Y-Yes. " Taehyung muttered enough for the alpha to hear.

The alpha's hands gaze over the hem of the shirt, fingers drumming on the sides of the omega's waist. "May I?" Jungkook asked, looking at the blue orbs of his omega.

With a sharp breath, Taehyung nodded, mumbling a little 'yes,' feeling his insides burn in anticipation. Jungkook slowly pulled the omega's t-shirt up, revealing his bump, veins popping up, and stretch marks adorning around it. The alpha gently caressed the marks, thumb tracing the marks and veins, sending shivers to the younger.

The alpha leaned down, placing kisses all over it, feeling the movements inside, kicking everywhere Jungkook kisses made him chuckle, and gently he caressed the bump, feeling another kick on his palm.

Taehyung founds himself smiling at their interaction, even if it was a little painful, as the pups seemed to get more active around their father and kick more harshly.

Once Jungkook knew the omega was more relaxed under his touch, he pulled the shirt above the younger's head, exposing the swollen buds covered in white lacy bras.

Jungkook's eyes darkened with lust, looking at the swollen flesh. His insides churned in need and pride while Taehyung turned his head to the other side, feeling too shy by the lingering gaze of the alpha.

"You don't have to be shy, my love. " Jungkook said, pulling the omega softly by his chin so that those blue orbs just stay on him. "You look so fucking sexy in white lace, baby. " Jungkook said in the omega's ear, voice deeper and husky, making the omega squirm in his place.

Jungkook turned Taehyung's head towards him, hungrily pressing their lips together in a feverish kiss. Taehyung was surprised for a second but responded with the same passion parting his lips immediately for the alpha, who entered a moment after, swirling his tongue and tasting him all over.

Jungkook's hand slowly went downwards to untie the bra Taehyung was wearing, gently rubbing the heavy swollen buds of the omega. Taehyung let out a whimper at the foreign feeling of the large warm hands caressing his heavy buds.

When they both started to get out of breath, Jungkook pulled out from the kiss, only to suck around his neck, his hands threading the omega's swells, drawing several low whimpers from the younger.

When the alpha left the omega's neck, his eyes trailed at the younger's disheveled state.

Taehyung's eyes were hodded, a little hazy and shining light blue, hair sticking to his forehead, neck covered in freshly made marks, and chest heaving down with every breath. Even his hands were soaked with the warm milk of his omega, which smelt so delicious.

Jungkook leaned down to place a kiss on the omega's forehead. "You don't have to feel insecure about yourself, love. You are the prettiest wolf I've ever seen, and I want you to remember that forever. " The alpha whispered, noticing a small smile creeping on the omega's face.

"T-Thank you, Koo. " The omega mumbled, eyes getting a little teary. He's not expressive, but his pregnancy is the one to be blamed for making him emotional every second of the day.

Jungkook smiled, pressing one more kiss on the omega's lips before trailing his eyes on the omega's chest and latching his mouth on the right swell, first biting it hard and then licking it to ease the pain. Slowly few drops of milk came into his mouth, tasting like honey mixed with the scent of a rose.

Jungkook couldn't help but suck harder, biting and licking it on purpose, hearing the slow whimpers changing to moans of pleasure, encouraging him to go further.

Once the alpha was pleased with it, he left the bud with a pop, immediately moving toward the other side, giving it the same treatment until it was also swelled like the other.

When Jungkook was done with one side, Taehyung felt like a heavyweight had been lifted off his chest, making him feel lighter and less painful. He looked down at Jungkook, and the sight felt more arousing than he expected.

The alpha's eyes were dark with lust, red swirling in those brown orbs, looking enchanting, yet his gaze felt warm, revealing how much control the alpha had over himself.

Taehyung could feel himself getting aroused by looking at the alpha and knew he was also the same as him, but the other was barely controlling himself.

After a while, Jungkook pulled away, looking at the red, swollen buds, and caressing them with his thumb. "Do you feel better?" Jungkook asked, pressing light kisses on the omega's chest, who nodded shyly.

"Y-Yes, Thank you. " Taehyung replied, hands moving to gently caress the alpha's cheeks.

"No need to thank me, petal. " Jungkook said, moving closer to nuzzle in the mate mark, only to earn a tiny whine. "Now I'm jealous of our pups. They would taste this tasty milk every day while I had to sit and stare at them. "

"What the hell, Koo!? They are your own pups. " Taehyung whined, shivering when the alpha's warm tongue met the mark on his neck.

"But I'm still jealous. " The alpha pouted next to the younger's neck, tongue licking and teasing marks.

"But you have me all the time. "

"So I can suck anytime I want? " Jungkook asked, smirking at the omega.

"W-What? T-That's not what I m-meant!"

Jungkook chuckled at the younger, peppering kisses all over his face. "You're too adorable, baby. I was joking. But you can ask me anytime you want to. " The alpha whispered the last part sensually with a smirk plastered, making the other turn his face towards the lamp with a huff.

Jungkook picked the previously discarded clothes from the bed and saw the omega's bra was soaked in the milk. "Do you have another set?" Jungkook asked, smirking at the omega's face flushed face.

"I-In the c-corner of the cupboard. " The omega mumbled, gazing down at his hands.

Jungkook chuckled and went towards their closet. Just as the omega said, a few were hidden in the corner for no one to see. Jungkook looked at different colors and picked out a black one, making his way back to the omega, who was still not daring to look up.

"Baby, what do I tell you a few minutes ago?" Jungkook asked, pulling the silky cloth on the front of the omega and gently tieing the knot behind his back.

"It just feels weird, Koo. " The omega admitted, and the alpha smiled, pecking the omega's shoulder.

"You're body is just preparing to feed our pups, baby. You would get used to it, and if you feel any problem, you can always come to me or try asking mom. She had a better experience in pregnancy. " Taehyung chuckled, nodding his head, letting the alpha put the shirt over his head.

"The movie is still playing. Let's continue, shall we?" Taehyung asked once he was fully clothed and tried to sit, but the alpha was quicker to give support so that the younger won't lose his balance.

Taehyung's eyes went to that noticeable tent on the older's sweatpants. "Kook, you-"

"Sh! It's okay, I'll take care of it. " Jungkook said, shushing the omega before he says something, which again enlights the urge in him to pin the younger against the wall.

"Let me help you. " Taehyung said, but the alpha shook his head.

"I hope you remember that you will be on the eighth month after two days, and it's not good. " Jungkook said and started to fix the blankets around the bed, forming a nest, just like how Taehyung keeps it.

"But a blowjob won't hurt, right?" The omega said, making the older halt his hands.

"Tae-"

"You helped me, so I want to help as well. As far as I know, it was because of me. " Taehyung said, smirking slightly at the last words while looking at the alpha with hopeful eyes, as the other was busy rewinding Taehyung's words in his head. They both have done it quite a few times, and it shouldn't be harmful, right?

Jungkook was deep in his thoughts when he felt a hand grabbing him and saw Taehyung smiling. "Let me do it. " And well, the alpha has no heart to disagree, so he lets Taehyung drag him to the edge of the bed.

"But if it hurt, then press my thigh. I'll pull out. " Jungkook said, a slight hesitation in him, while the omega nodded, already on his knees.

Jungkook parted his legs, sliding down his sweatpants and boxers together, letting his hard cock spring free. "Come closer, darling. " Jungkook whispered, stroking himself with one hand.

Slowly, Taehyung moved closer to the older, sitting between parted legs. "Go on, love. " Jungkook said, hand going to caress the omega's jaw.

Taehyung nodded, grabbing his hard by both hands, licking and kissing the tip, making the other shudder. "No teasing, for now, petal. " The alpha mumbled, clenching his jaw, and well, Taehyung knew the alpha was painfully hard, so he let it slide and slowly took the whole length inside his mouth.

Jungkook groaned at the feeling of Taehyung's wet mouth around him, warmth surrounding him, making him throw his head back in pleasure.

"Fuck, love. " Jungkook groaned, feeling Taehyung's warm and wet tongue swirl around his member. His hand traveled towards the omega's hair, fingers entangling the silver locks of the omega, and thrusted forward, hitting the back of his throat.

Tears pooled in the omega's eyes, and his moans sent direct shivers to the older, who thrusted deeper, hitting the back of the omega's throat every time.

Taehyung knew that till morning his throat would be sore and voice hoarse, giving everyone an indication of what possibly happened between the two, but he cared less about it as if he didn't walk with hickeys decorating his neck every day.

Jungkook felt a familiar heat pooling inside his stomach, making him groan and slow down his pace. And well, Taehyung was quite familiar with the alpha's actions, so he started bobbing his head faster, hand gripping the remaining part which he couldn't fit in his mouth, creating a steady pace, which had the alpha moaning in pleasure.

When Jungkook felt his orgasm reaching, he tried to pull away from Taehyung's mouth, but the omega didn't budge, resulting in the alpha coming inside his mouth, moaning loudly. Taehyung swallowed it, gagging at its taste and licking the alpha clean before leaving it with a pop.

Jungkook panted, feeling a little sensitive, and looked down at Taehyung, almost getting aroused again. The omega's face was flushed, sweat running down his jaw, silver hair sticking to his forehead, and lips swollen and red.

Jungkook quickly wore his boxers and sweatpants before picking up Taehyung in bridal style, carrying the omega back to the nest.

"Thanks, darling. But are you alright?" Jungkook asked, gently pecking the swollen lips, earning a smile from the omega, who nodded.

"I'm fine, Koo. " Taehyung replied, turning the volume of the tv again. "Now, let's watch the movie. "

Jungkook pulled Taehyung on his lap, arms encircling the bump and kissing the mark constantly. "Koo, I can't focus~" Taehyung whined, slapping the alpha's hand, only for the alpha to chuckle.

----

"Do you like this movie? " Jungkook asked when the screen started displaying credits, but when he didn't get an answer, he realized the omega was too sleepy to notice. "Tae, darling, you should've told me to turn off the tv. " Jungkook whispered, fishing out his earplugs and putting them into his ears.

However, the omega was too sleepy to even answer, so the alpha just got a hum before the younger passed out, feeling content in the silence and warmth surrounding.

Jungkook smiled, placing a kiss on the omega's forehead before moving to close the television and heading downstairs to keep the food tray back in the kitchen.

Once he returned to the room, he laid beside the omega, pulling the younger closer until his back was pressed against his chest. A contented sigh left him, hands gliding inside the omega's shirt and caressing his bump. "Good night, pups. Just don't wake up now. " Jungkook muttered, drifting to the dreamland.

______________________________

I almost named this chapter "fuck" 😃😃 because that's the word I said the most while writing this.

It is one of the most fucked up one. I wrote this in 15 parts and assembled it to create a mess it is now. You're free to point out mistakes because I'm no longer in mood of reading this again. I finally give up from this one.

Anyways have a nice day ahead and take care of yourself and stay safe and healthy.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.2M 64.5K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
28.2K 3.6K 27
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...
791K 37K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
124K 6.4K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...