๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—๐‹

619 19 3
By DWeber02

As they're all still in Colorado, they went to John's motel room. The walls around the room were covered with information about the demon they were chasing. Many things he covered on the walls and a series of books all over the table and floor.

John was sitting at the table while Dean was pacing. Sam was leaning against the counter, while Karina stood there with her arms crossed in the middle of the room.

John began to explain, "So this is it. This is everything I know. Look, our whole lives we've been searching for this demon, right? Not a trace, just...nothing. Until about a year ago. For the first time, I picked up a trail."

Karina spoke up, "That's when you left."

John nodded, "Yeah. That's right. The demon must have come out of hiding, or hibernation."

Dean asked, "All right, so, what's this trail you found?"

"It starts in Arizona, then New Jersey, California. Houses burned down to the ground. It's going after families, just like it went after us."

Sam asked, "Families with infants?"

"Yeah. The night of the kid's six-month birthday."

Sam was connecting the dots, with shocked eyes. "I was six months old that night?"

"Exactly six months."

"So, basically, this demon is going after these kids for some reason. The same way it came for me? So Mom's death...Jessica. It's all because of me?"

Karina tried to comfort him, "Sam, you don't know that."

"Oh really? 'Cause I'd say we're pretty damn sure, Karina."

Dean began to get frustrated, he yelled at him, "For the last time, what happened to them was not your fault."

"Right. It's not my fault, but it's my problem!"

"No, it's not your problem. It's our problem!"

John stood up and yelled at his son. Calming them down, "Okay, that's enough."

The boys took their breaths, calming themselves down. Karina looked down on the floor, thinking about Sam's point. They don't know why he's the part of it and other infants. She began to think about her father. She took her deep breath, and she uncrossed her arms.

Sam asked John, "So why's he doing it? What does he want?"

Dean walked across the table, looking at the information. John walked further toward them as he explained, "Look, I wish I had more answers, I do. I've always been one step behind it. Look, I've never gotten there in time to save..."

John hesitated with sad looks on his face, Karina decided to move on the topic. "So this demon, how can we find it before he goes after the infant again?"

John looked at Karina, "There are signs. Look, it took me a while to see the pattern, but in the days before these fires, signs cropped up in an area-- Cattle deaths, temperature fluctuations, electrical storms. And then I went back, and checked, and..."

Dean realized before that night. Before Sam was six months old.  "These things happened in Lawrence."

John nodded to Dean, "The week before your mother died." He turned to Sam, "And in Palo Alto... before Jessica. And these signs--they're starting again."

Dean and Karina looked at Sam as he asked John. "Where?"

"Salvation, Iowa."

After the long drive from Colorado to Iowa, the Impala was driving down the road following John's truck. But for a few moments, heading to their destination. The truck pulled off to the side of the road, leaving the trio in confusion.

Everyone was out of their seats, Karina was standing behind Sam. John yelled out in anger, hitting his truck, "God damn it!"

Karina asked John, "What is it?"

John continued, "Son of a bitch."

"John, what's wrong!!"

John looked at them, "I just got a call from Caleb."

Dean asked, "Is he okay?"

"He's fine. Jim Murphy's dead."

The boys looked shocked by the reveal. Knowing he was a family friend to them. Sam asked, "Pastor Jim? How?"

"Throat was slashed. He bled out. Caleb said they found traces of sulfur at Jim's place."

"A demon." John nodded to Dean, "The Demon?"

John shook his head, "I don't know. Could be. He just got careless, he slipped up. Maybe the demons know we're getting close."

Karina asked, "What do you wanna do?"

"Now we act like every second counts. There's two hospitals and a health center in this county. We split up. We cover more ground. I want records. I want a list of every infant that's going to be six months old next week."

Sam pointed out, "Dad, that could be dozens of kids. How the hell are we gonna know which one's the right one?"

"We check them all, that's how. You got any better ideas?"

He glanced at Dean and Karina, then to John, "No sir."

John nodded at them, and they all turned back to their cars. John hesitated as leaning on his truck. Dean noticed his pause when he was opening his door. "Dad?"

He turned to them, "Yeah. It's Jim. You know, I can't... This ends now. I'm ending it. I don't care what it takes."

He turned back to his truck, leaving the rest of the trio, worried. They moved on as they both pulled out of the road, heading to their destination that John ordered them.

***

Sam and Karina worked through the certificates of birth at the Medical Center. Finding the six-month infants. They scrolled through every paper, writing down their names. John and Dean went their own separate ways to each location. After some of the names, they found Salvation with a million population.

They both walked outside of the building. Sam was flipping through his notebook, checking the names he put down. Then his vision was coming through him. He closed his eyes and clutched his head.

Karina looked aside, seeing her partner was missing. She looked behind her, seeing Sam having a vision. She rushed over to him, "Sam?"

He was panting, looking at Karina's brown eyes. "I'm okay."

Suddenly, Sam was having a vision again. Karina was holding on to his shoulders. He put his hands on his head, and everyone was around him. Karina was awkwardly smiling at some people, looking at him strangely. She kept telling them that it was for the drama performance for their college. People kept walking, moving on with her explanation.

Sam opened his eyes, breathing heavily. He looked at Karina and asked her for a map. She walked toward his backpack, getting a map for him. He opened his map and muttered to Karina. "Train..."

Karina didn't hear him correctly, "Huh?"

Sam ignored her and began walking away from her. Leaving Karina to lift her arms in the air. She began to chase him down. As Karina was still following him, Sam was looking around to find a similar house from his vision.

They were at the park, Sam was checking his map again. Karina ran up to him, "Okay, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's happening in your vision."

"I'm seeing a woman with an infant."

His vision came back to his head. He was holding on to his head. Karina was looking at him with her hands on her waist. Then he opened his eyes, and the first thing he saw was a house. Karina followed him where he was looking.

Sam explained, "It's the house. From my vision."

They both looked at each other. They take a closer look, seeing a woman pushing a pram on the sidewalk as she was holding an umbrella. Sam looked at the woman, shocked.

Karina catches up, "I'm betting that is the mother from your vision, correct?"

"Yeah."

Karina nodded. They both walked up to her. She was struggling to close her umbrella while holding the pram. Sam was gently smiling at her. He offered by holding it for her, "Here. Let me hold that. You don't need that anymore."

A woman smiled at Sam as she was closing her umbrella. "Thanks."

Karina looked inside and examined the baby. "She's so beautiful! Is she yours?"

A woman smiled at them, "Yeah."

Sam and Karina spread their hellos to the baby. Karina looked up at the woman and offered her hand, "I'm sorry, we must be rude. I'm Karina and this is my boyfriend, Sam. We just moved up the block."

Sam ignored the fact that she introduced him as her boyfriend. Knowing that they both had to play along. She shook Karina's hand then to Sam, "Oh, hey. I'm Monica. This is Rosie."

Sam repeated and smiled at Rosie, "Rosie. Hi, Rosie."

"So, welcome to the neighborhood."

Sam looked at Rosie for a short while, "Thank you. She's such a good baby."

"I know. I mean, she never cries. She just stares at everybody. Sometimes she looks at you, and I swear it's-- it's like reading your mind."

Sam and Karina smiled at a woman, and then Karina asked. "What about you, Monica? You lived here long?"

Monica pointed out the house, "My husband and I, we bought our place just before Rosie was born."

"How old is Rosie?"

Monica smiled at them, "She's six months today. She's big, right? Growling like a weed."

Sam was looking at Rosie for a moment, silent. Karina already knew that answer killed him. Knowing that it's going to be tonight. Monica noticed Sam's silence.

Sam looked at Monica, "Yeah. Monica..."

"Yeah?"

"Just, uh, just take care of yourself, okay?"

Monica began walking ahead, pushing Rosie away. "Yeah, you too, Sam. Karina, same to you. We'll see you couple around."

Karina nodded as she smiled, "Definitely."

Sam and Karina walked away from Monica. She saw her husband driving up in the driveway. Sam looked at them, sad. Karina noticed him. She smiled softly at him as she watched along.

Sam was getting his vision again. Showing that Demon is coming for them tonight.

When Karina sent an emergency message to John and Dean, they all went to the motel room. Discussing Sam's vision. Sam was sitting at the table, while Karina was sitting on the counter of the kitchen in front of him. John and Dean were taking all the information that they told them on separate beds.

John commented, flatly, "A vision."

"Yes. I saw the demon burning a woman on the ceiling."

"And you think this is going to happen to this woman you met because..."

"Because these things happen exactly the way I see them."

Dean explained as he walked up to the counter with Karina. He was getting more coffee for himself.  "It started out as nightmares. Then it started happening while he was awake."

"Yeah. It's like-- I don't know, the closer I get anything involving the Demon, the stronger the visions get."

John looked at them, "All right, when were you gonna tell me about this?"

Dean spoke up, "We didn't know what it meant."

John turned to Dean, "All right, something like this starts happening to your brother, you pick up the phone and you call me."

Dean slammed his coffee cup and looked at John in frustration. Karina crossed her arms and explained to John in frustration too. "How about you check your past thousand voicemails, John? You have a really special talent for ignoring your voicemails from your sons who need your help!"

Dean walked toward John. He spoke to John, harshly, "Yeah, I called you from Lawrence, all right? Sam called you when I was dying. Like Kay said, getting you on the phone? I got a better chance of winning the lottery."

"You're right. Although I'm not too crazy about this new tone of yours, you're right. I'm sorry."

Sam inferred, "Look, guys, visions or no visions, the fact is, we know the Demon is coming tonight. This family's gonna go through the same hell we went through."

"No, they're not. No one is... ever again."

Sam's cell phone began ringing. He picked up his phone from the table. "Hello?"

"Sam?"

"Who is this?"

"Think real hard. It will come to you."

Sam looked up, recognizing her voice. "Meg."

Everyone in the room was looking at Sam. Sam looked at Dean and Karina together, while John stood up and walked over to them.  He continued on, "Last time I saw you, you fell out of a window."

"Yeah, no thanks to you. That really hurt my feelings, by the way."

"Just your feelings? That was a seven-story drop."

"Let me speak to your Dad."

Sam looked at John, standing up. Walking closer to him. He shook his head and tried to lie, "My Dad. I don't know where my Dad is."

"It's time for the grown-ups to talk, Sam. Let me speak to him now."

Sam hesitated and then handed his phone to John. John looked at the trio before he turned around. He picked up the phone from his hand onto his ear and began to speak. "This is John."

"Howdy, John. I'm Meg. I'm a friend of your boys and the Huntress. I'm also the one who watched Jim Murphy choke on his own blood." The line triggered John to stop, and Meg noticed his silence, "Still there, John-boy?"

"I'm here."

"Well, that was yesterday. Today, I'm in Lincoln... Visiting another old friend of yours. He wants to say hi."

John heard his friend's voice, warning him. "Caleb? Caleb."

The trio caught their attention and recognized the name of his friend. Even Karina talked to Caleb, once. She liked him. She already knew the boys were filled with tension, since they know him as well as John.

John continued on, "You listen to me. He's got nothing to do with anything. You let him go."

"We know you have the Colt, John."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, okay. So, listen to this."

John heard Caleb gasping and choking his own blood. Meg silted his throat, leaving him close to dying. "Caleb. Caleb!"

"You hear that? That's the sound of your friend dying. Now, let's try this again. We know you have the gun, John. Word travels fast. So, as far as we're concerned, you just declared war. And this is what war looks like. It has casualties."

"I'm gonna kill you. You know that?"

Meg laughed, "Oh, John, please. Mind your blood pressure. So, this is the thing-- we're going to keep doing what we're doing. And your friends, anyone who has ever helped you, gave you shelter, anyone you ever loved. They'll all die unless you give us that gun."

John went silent, thinking. Meg's warning triggered him. The trio is still watching him, talking to Meg.

Meg was impatient. "I'm waiting, Johnny. Better answer before the buzzer."

"Okay."

"Sorry? I didn't quite get that."

"I said okay. I'll bring you the Colt."

"There's a warehouse in Lincoln, on a corner of Wabash and Lake. You're gonna meet me there."

"It's gonna take me about a day's drive to get there."

"Meet me there at midnight tonight."

"That's impossible. I can't get there in time and I can't just carry a gun on the plane."

"Oh. Well, I guess your friends die, don't they? If you do decide to make it, come alone."

***

John hung up on the call. He began to explain what happened with the call. The trio stood in front of John, taking in all of the information they had gathered from John. Sam asked John, "So you think Meg is a demon?"

"Either that, or she's possessed by one. It doesn't really matter."

Karina scoffed, "I'm not surprised that she was. She's a bitch. What are we going to do now?"

"I'm going to Lincoln."

Dean walked up to John, closer. Standing by Karina, "What?"

"It doesn't seem like I have a choice. If I don't go, a lot of people die. Our friends die."

Sam reminded him, "Dad, the Demon is coming tonight for Monica and her family. That gun is all we have. You can't just hand it over."

"Who said anything about handing it over? Look, besides us and a couple of vampires, no one's really seen the gun. No one knows what it looks like."

Dean asked, "So what, you're just going to pick up a ringer at a pawn shop?"

John shrugged, "Antique store."

"You're gonna hand Meg a fake gun, and hope she doesn't notice?"

"Look, as long as it's close, she shouldn't be able to tell the difference."

Karina rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "How long, John? What would happen when she figured it out?"

"I just--I just need to buy a few hours, that's all."

Sam pointed out, "You mean for Dean, Karina, and me.'

John looked at Sam. While two people beside Sam, looking at him. He continued on with tears in his eyes, "You want us to stay here, and kill this Demon by ourselves?"

"No, Sam. I want to stop losing people we love." John looked at each member deeply, close to tears in his eyes. "I want you to go to school. I want Dean to have a home. I want Karina not to be alone anymore."

He turned his back from them, looking at the window. Finishing his last thought as his eyes were watery, "I want Mary alive."

He was sobbing his words, Karina was looking down at the floor. She was rubbing hard on her hands. Keeping herself sane. John turned to them, "I just... I just want this to be over."

Sam looked at two people beside him. With determination in their eyes. Together.

As Dean and Karina ran to their errands of getting a fake gun, Dean pulled up his car to John's truck. They both saw Sam and John, checking the weapons. They both turned to see Dean and Karina, getting out of the car. 

John looked at both of them, "Did you get it?"

Karina carried out a brown paper bag from her hands. She handed it to John. John pulled out an antique gun they both got. Karina couldn't help but point out to John. "You know, this is a trap, don't you? That's why Meg wants you to come alone."

"I can handle her. I got a whole arsenal loaded--holy water, Mandaic amulets--"

Dean interrupted him, "Dad..."

John looked at Dean, "What?"

"Promise me something."

"What's that?"

"This thing goes south, just get the hell out. Don't get yourself killed, all right? You're no good to us dead."

Sam and Karina looked at John. John nodded slightly, understanding Dean's tone. He looked at all of them, "Same goes for you."

John continued on with all ears on him, "All right, listen to me. They made the bullets special for the Colt. There's only four of them left. Without them, this gun is useless. You make every shot count."

Sam answered back, "Yes, sir."

"I've been waiting a long time for this fight. Now it's here, and I'm not gonna be in it. It's up to you guys now. It's your fight. You finish this. You finish what I started. You understand?"

Dean looked at John, blank. Hollow. John looked at Sam, who nodded back to him. John looked at Karina, who softly smiled at him. He looked down at the guns he was holding and gave the Colt to Dean.

"We'll see you soon, Dad."

"Really soon, John."

John looked at Sam and Karina, smiling at them. He looked at Dean, staring at the gun. Silent. "I'll see you later."

He put a hand on Sam's shoulder as he walked by him heading toward Karina. Sam stood by Karina, watching John get in the truck. The truck's engine started as it pulled out on the road. Heading to Meg. Heading to his solo mission.

Leaving Dean watching over him, "Later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 97 19
Allison is a hunter. She has been hunting her whole life. When she runs into the famous Winchester brothers on a hunt she can't help but be surprised...
326 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
24.7K 933 89
"๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ." After four months, Huntress and the Winchesters are back at it again, or are they? The world has mystery, co...
3.8K 104 16
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš: อ€ฬ—โž›โ› ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง โœ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค [DEAN WINCHESTER] ------------------- ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต dean winchester and maddison lancaster ...