Silent And Deadly

By _greenway777

She was the one that never had to say a word, a glance from her would make any one question if they would liv... More

𝔴𝔒𝔩𝔠𝔬π”ͺ𝔒
00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
πšŽπš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ

02

14.7K 286 70
By _greenway777

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ 2
ˡᵒᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ: ᵇᵃˢᵉ ᶜᵃᵐᵖ
ᵃᵗʰᵉⁿᵃ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ...
.
.
.

"WELCOME HOME, FAMILY!" Timothy Andrew's would be the only one to yell at 3 in the morning.

Team 666 had just arrived back at base camp. And half the team wanted Timothy's head for yelling this early.

Timothy was the team's computer expert, one of the only team members that stayed behind during missions. He knew the ins and outs of every device known to man.

Timothy had a look of a nerd that just came out of military school. His glasses that seemed to never stay on his face, his messy blonde hair that never seemed to be cut. But he had that look, the look like the rest of the team had. A look that made one question life.

When the blonde nerd rounded the corner. It took everything in the Team's power not to shoot off his head.

Besides Ford Kirk, of course.

Ford Kirk was the one to draw his weapon. His chocolate eyes shined with amusement, as Timothy slowly put his hands in the air. Ford was the weapons expert on the team. He liked the feel of a gun in hand, or a knife running down his finger. But most of all, he loved the look of fire.

Ford's chocolate skin, shined onto the silver barrel of his handheld. His smirk shone onto the deadly weapon.

General "Gen" Lawrence sighed as he watched the two. The older man smiled sighed at their antics. He was more of a father than most of these members had ever known. His silver-coated hair was the only thing that showed his age. He blamed the "children" he had to deal with for his gray hairs.

"Kirk put the gun down. I'm tired. And Sammy said he would cook us something if we got back before 4."

They had a long flight back to Virginia. The CIA headquarters seemed home enough to the six members of Team 666. Seeing as they had seen these four walls over and over again.

Samuel "Sammy" Andrew's was the member that dealt with the public the most. He was the one to receive the missions. Or the one that had to talk to the chain of command when needed.

To everyone else, he might have had the easier job. Not having to go places, not having to pull the trigger. Not getting blood on his hands.

But to the team, Sammy had the job they all didn't want. He dealt with the dipshits in the command center.

Seeing as Team 666 wasn't on any federal database. Because it was what one calls a black ops team. Few government officials knew about them. And it was to stay that way.

He also was the only team member that could cook a decent meal, but whose counting.

"Danny!" Gen called when he realized two members hadn't made it back into the room.

Two locker still not open, and two hungry mouths not craving food.

When Daniel Grey entered the locker room. You would think you were back in a middle school boys locker room. He had his shirt off, showing of the demonic tattoos and abs, waving his shirt in the air like he was a cowboy.

"Misson accomplished, shitheads!" Danny whistled, as he hit the other men in the head. Successfully, slamming sweat onto all their heads.

Daniel was the youngest in the group, only being a part of the team for almost 2 years. But he was family just as much as the rest of them.

His childish actions just reminded the team of the good in the world. Maybe that was why none of them had killed him yet.

Annoyed grunts and grumbles sounded through the room.

"Put your shirt back on before the lady gets in here." Gen sighed, he just wanted his food at this point.

"Lady!?" Danny scoffed, "Athena is as much as a lady as Timothy!"

A whistle answered him in reply. The boys chuckled as the color drained from his face

"Shit," Danny grumbled before turning to find the finally member of the team walking into the locker room.

"You're a dead man now, boy." Ford smiled, finally not being on the end of the barrel.

Athena White, the only female member of Team 666. She was the assassin of the group. Quiet and quick. She got the job done before one of the boys could raise a finger.

She moved her hands in a rapid movement. Signing to Daniel, just how painful his death was going to be.

Ford laughed as he read her hands, "Danny you aren't goin' have balls after this one.'

Athena White was mute. The team knew it was voluntary from the one time they woke to her screaming about some man in the shadows. But that was the only time they had heard her talk.

The tattoos on her neck mostly covered the jagged white line, that cut from one side of her neck to the other.

They never questioned, it wasn't their places. And they had seen men who had gone and got a finger cut off for pointing at the angry line.

After that one occasion, Sammy got to add tattooing to his list of skills. He was the one that had tattooed most of the team.

From Devil horns, like all the member had on their left collarbone. To Rose vines like Athena had crawled up her right arm.

Athena thought it would be better if a friend touched her neck instead of a stranger. Sammy was less likely to lose his hand over the fact.

The team had grown accustomed to reading and talking in Sign Language. They all were fluent, after all the years they had been together.

Though Daniel was still slow, he was still learning. That's why Athena rolled her eyes and slowed down her hand movements.

"...ball...knife...my knife...cut off your balls... and... shove.. Shove them where?... okay.. down... 'I'm going to cut off your balls and shove them down your throat.' Yeah?" He smiled when he finally translated the sentence. Athena clapped and smiled as Daniel's smile slowly turned into a grimace.

"Your dead down, brother." Ford hollered as Daniel sprinted out of the locker room.

"He's getting better at reading hands faster." Athena signed to Gen.

"He's getting there. He wants to be able to talk to you. Well, I guess talk like you do to us." He waved a hand around the room to the four other men.

Gen, Ford, Samuel, Timothy, and Athena had been apart of Team 666, or hellhounds as they liked to call themselves, for more than 4 years each. This was either their escape from life, or their haven from being sent to prison.

Gen had twenty-two years in the marines before he got called to be the leader of the team. He was only 19 when he joined the forces. And at fifty, he still was the same kid he was all those years ago. He had been on the team for now almost nine years. This was his life, and he loved every second of it.

Next came Ford. Ford had a four-year sentence, for his 'arsonist phase' as he called it. A phase that ended with him with his face down on the concrete, with cuffs on his wrist. And a two story building burning behind him.

Ford was a good kid though, he made sure the building was abandoned before he lit the place like a Christmas tree.

He was only twenty-eight now. But it was either, do this job. Or be prepared to go back to jail. So he enjoyed the six years of hellhounds.

Gen got him off the streets, gave him a home, gave him a purpose, and a family.

Samuel and Timothy were brothers. They came as a package deal. At the age of nineteen, the twins had decided not to go to college. Instead, picking up a flyer at their local gas stations telling them: "Uncle Sam needs you!" and Gen happened to see them a year later in boot-camp.

He picked them up, like they were the best-looking apples in a pile Wrote a letter to the big cheeses of the military, and got them on his team less than a month later. And that was five years ago.

Finally, Athena White. General had picked her up from the prison yard. She had a rap sheet a mile long. Had Four life sentences under her belt. She had killed theaves and murders. She said she was keeping the streets safe. Not everyone agreed with her.

She had cut out a man's throat, that's what landed her in jail. She laughed as they drug her through the process of getting her in jail. 

General maybe had a death wish. But he said he saw something in her. Something that no one else saw, including herself.

It had taken her a while to get used to the team. She had tried to stab Ford on her second night in the garage.

She had thought he was trying to kill him. It was her fight or flight response.

She didn't say a word, she would move her hands rapidly at them. Trying to speak. That was until one of the smart people, probably Samuel gave her a notepad.

He hopes she won't use the pencil to stab them in the eyes.

She wrote. She wrote everything.

From her parents dying, she never told them how just that she was only six. She told them how she learned ASL from a girl in foster homes. And how she watched that same girl get killed. And how she went from one abusive home to the next.

Evil people just doing it, not from the goodness of their hearts, but for the pay checks they would get at the end of the month.

She told them how she ran, and she told them how she survived for over 5 years on her own.

But then she had a family. Gen was the father she had lost too young. Sammy, Ford, and Tim were the brothers she never got to have.

"He'll get it. I know he will." She signed, she smiled at her brothers.

"Don't tell him I said this, but I'm proud of him." Ford signed the last part. Earning a laugh from Timothy.

"Yeah don't tell him that, he'll get even more of a bigger head. We won't be able to fit Jim through the plane doors at this point."

"Yeah yeah, leave the poor boy alone." Gen messed with Tim's hair. Earning a glare and whine of annoyance from the man. "Where's my food, Sammy?"

Sammy glanced up from his paperwork that laid everywhere on the table. Probably the documents about the mission. He always worked, even when the team's mission was done. There was always more paperwork.

"Yeah!" Ford groaned, placing a arm around Athena's neck. Leaning all his weight on her, until she pushed him.

She signed glaring at him, "Not your personal chair."

"But Athena," Ford whined, "you're so comfy. And you're short enough for me to rest. With ease and comfort." He smirked at her glare.

She sighed before facing Samuel. Snapping her fingers so the man would look at her, "Grilled cheese?"

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

❛𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 ❜

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟿𝟶𝟶

𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝟼𝟼𝟼. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢  𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚘 
𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚢. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝟼𝟼𝟼.

𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎!!
𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛?

𝙶𝚎𝚗, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎?

𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛?

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚢, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜?

𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚎𝚕, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎?

𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜?

𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝. 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.

𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝟷𝟿𝟶𝟶 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚙.

𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎,
𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 89.8K 55
Warning: Contains graphic scenes, mature language, and swearing. (Sequel to His Wicked Ways) He's a lethally cold and impassione...
77.3K 1K 61
π“π‘πˆπ†π†π„π‘ π–π€π‘ππˆππ†: πƒπ€π‘πŠ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, π€π‹π‚πŽπ‡πŽπ‹, π–π„π€ππŽππ’ πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽππ’, π•πˆπŽπ‹π„ππ‚π„ ...
407K 10.5K 35
♣She touched me, and left a reason to exist.♣ "I can see it right through you, you desire me." He started eyes turning dark as night before his finge...
16.8K 833 44
An innocent girl who gets hurt by everyone around her, finds someone to help heal her. she tries to escape the way he makes he feel. she falls instea...