๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

Da DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... Altro

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

688 26 13
Da DWeber02

The next morning, Karina couldn't help but giggle her way when they were heading to the music store. The boys are still rubbing off the glitter in their hairs, and some in their ears. Sam was rubbing his ear, getting the glitter out. Karina laughed at his actions.

"It's not funny."

"Hey, you boys called it when you mentioned that girls are not good at pranks. That is the definition of sexism. Just saying."

"It was Dean!"

Dean turned to him, "HEY! Luckily for both of us, we had to clean up the mess. Thanks for that!"

Karina smiled at Dean, "You're welcome..."

They all walked into the music store, seeing Craig. He saw the trio look straight in his eyes, and he was exhausted and depressed. "Hey, Craig? Remember us?"

"Guys, look, I'm really not in the mood to answer any more of your questions, okay?"

Karina fakely smiled at him, "Don't worry, we're just here to buy an album, that's all."

Dean turned to the record album, finding the specific record of the symbol he was figuring out. He picked up an album and turned to Craig. They all walked to him, "You know I couldn't figure out what that symbol was and then I realized that it doesn't mean anything. It's the logo for the Blue Oyster Cult. Tell me, Craig, you into B.O.C.? Or just scaring the hell out of people?'

Dean gave the album to Craig, and he saw the same symbol that was on the wall. He looked up at Dean, guilty, "Why don't you tell us about that house-- without lying through your ass this time?"

Craig sighed and looked down for a moment, He looked at them, finally telling the truth, "All right, um. My cousin, Dana, was on break from TCU. I guess we were just bored, looking for something to do. So I showed her this abandoned dump I found. We thought it would be funny if we made it look like it was haunted. So, we painted symbols on the wall, some from albums, some from some of Dana's theology textbooks.'

"Then we found out this guy, Murdoch, used to live there so... we made up some story to go along with that. So they told people, who told other people. And then these two guys put it on their stupid website. Everything just took on a life of its own. I mean I thought it was funny at first but... that's a girl dead. It was just a joke, you know. I mean, none of it was real, we just made the whole thing up. I swear!"

Craig rubbed his face and freaked out after telling the story to the trio. Karina glared at Craig and decided to move along with the boys. Sam comforted Craig, and they all headed to the exit.

Dean whispered to Sam and Karina, "If none of it was real, how the hell do you explain Mordechai?"

Sam said to Dean, "I don't know... I gotta take a shower when we get back. I have some glitters in my hair."

Karina laughed while Sam glared at Karina as they all exited the store.

***

Later in the morning, after Sam finally glitters out. They all went back to Rodeo Drive to get some coffees and let Sam discuss what Mordechai really is. He is a Tulpa. Karina ordered three coffees for them, and a glazed donut for herself. A server gave two black coffees to Dean, and he served a coffee with cream, and a donut to Karina.

Dean checked out the donut she was holding. He looked at Karina, "They have donuts?"

"Yeah, it's Rodeo Drive, they do." She looked at the server and thanked him.

"Order me one? I'll pay."

Karina smiled, "Sure."

Dean handed her some money as they all walked down the lane. Sam was grimacing and adjusting his jeans. Almost like he's itching from the crotch.

She looked at Sam, confused, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"Are you sure? I thought showering does the trick."

Sam was embarrassed letting Karina see him like this, "Seriously, Karina, I'm fine. Can you quiet it down?"

Karina pulled her hands up and took a bite of her donut. Dean was smirking behind them as they all walked to the table. He put the itching powder in Sam's boxers while he was showering. Not noticing that Dean pranked him yet.

Dean asked, "All right, so keep going. What about these Tulpas?"

They all sat down at the standing table. Karina slid the chair, to sit between Dean and Sam. Sam began to explain the history of Tulpas, even though Karina already knew what they were.

She let Sam continue to understand Dean, "Okay, so, there was this incident in Tibet in 1915. A group of monks visualizes a golem in their heads. They medicated it so hard, they bring the thing to life out of thin air."

"So?"

Sam grinned, "That was 20 monks. Imagine what 10,000 web surfers could do.'

Sam opened his laptop, and continued on, "I mean, Craig starts the story about Mordechai, then it spreads, goes online. Now there are countless people all believing in the bastard."

"Now, wait a second. Are you trying to tell me that just because people believe in Mordechai he's real?"

Sam was still adjusting his jeans, "I don't know, maybe."

Dean looked at Sam, confused, and commented, "People believe in Santa Claus. How come I'm not getting hooked up every Christmas?"

Karina took her sip of coffee, and answered, "Because you have a looong naughty list."

Dean raised his eyebrows, agreeing with Karina. Not offended. "And because of this... "

Sam turned his laptop, showing Karina and Dean a picture he took in the Hell House. He explained to them more, "That's a Tibetan spirit sigil. On the wall of the house. Craig said they were painting symbols from a theology textbook. I bet you they painted this, not even knowing what it was. Now that sigil has been used for centuries, concentrating meditative thoughts like a magnifying glass.'

Karina took another bite of her donut. Sam continued, "So people are on the Hellhound's website, staring at the symbol, thinking about Mordechai. I mean, I don't know, but it might be enough to bring a Tulpa to life."

Sam was still grimacing on his jeans, Karina looked at him concerned. Eyes widen and everything. Sam's cheeks became a little red by the way she was looking at him. She looked down and took another sip of her coffee.

Dean looked at the symbol as he took a sip, "It would explain why it keeps changing."

"Right, as the legend changes, people think different things, so the legend itself changes. Like a game of telephone. That would also explain why the rock salt didn't work."

Karina pointed out, not seeing Sam still adjusting his crotch. "He's not a traditional spirit."

"Yeah."

Dean asked, "Ok. So why don't we just... get this spirit-sigil thingy off the wall and off the website?"

"Well, Dean... like Sam explained before Tulpas are created. They take on a life of their own."

"All right. So if he really is a thought-form, how the hell are we supposed to kill an idea?"

Sam was still fidgeting, and Karina covered her eyes. So embarrassed for him. What was strange was that Dean didn't notice him, adjusting his jeans. Karina looked at Dean, and then to Sam. She covered her mouth, realizing what just happened. She was trying not to smile and laughed harder.

Sam didn't notice Karina trying not to laugh, he looked at the computer. "Well, it's not gonna be easy with these guys helping us. Check out their homepage."

Sam showed Dean and Karina after she adjusted herself not laughing anymore. She looked at the computer with a serious look on her face. Not getting caught by Sam. Sam showed them the footage of Ed and Harry running away from Mordechai from last night.

Sam explained, "Since they've posted the video, their number of hits have quadrupled in the last day alone."

"Huh. I got an idea. Come on."

Karina was so ready to get out, that she could start laughing. She grabbed her coffee, and her donut. She drank the coffee to hide her smile.

Sam looked at Dean, confused, "Where we going?"

"We gotta find a copy store."

They all rose from the table. Sam was still itching, and jiggling as he put away his computer in his bag. "Man, I think I'm allergic to our soap or something."

Dean started laughing as he began to walk away. Sam looked at Dean, glaring at him on his back. Then he looked at Karina, pulling her hands up. She laughed along with Dean, "I didn't do it, I swear!"

Sam looked at Dean as he walked past, "You did this?"

Dean looked back at Sam, giving him a mad face. He continued laughing and walking away. Sam put away his computer in his bag, frustrated. "You're a friggin jerk!"

Dean shouted out, "Oh yeah."

Sam followed Dean angrily as the table was shaking due to his bag. Karina walked toward the lane, paying Dean a donut for him.

As the boys waited for Karina to come back with Dean's donut since Dean was a driver. Sam was still angry at Dean for his embarrassing actions in front of Karina. He finally got rid of the itching powder, so he wouldn't fidget anymore.

Sam shook his head, and glared at Dean, "You're really such a jerk."

"You're a bitch."

Sam scoffed, and looked at Dean, "So, Karina wasn't involved?"

"No, dude. I don't think she wanted to see your shaved chest and abs. You got your glitter out?"

"Yeah, thank God. You shouldn't say that to her, that really triggered her. Now she's really angry."

"Well, a little reminder, Sammy. She has no humanity in her. So she doesn't care what I said. Obviously, she doesn't care that you're embarrassed going for your crotch in front of her.'

Dean chuckled from his comment and Sam closed his eyes, shaking his head. "I think her pranking games are off the market now. Since she gave us quite a surprise there."

The backdoor opening revealed Karina, carrying a covering of Dean's donut, and a cup of coffee for herself. She gets in the car and gives them smiles to the Winchesters. "Hey, boys."

Sam awkwardly waved to Karina, and Dean rubbed his hands in eagerness. She gave a donut to Dean, it was revealed to be a cream-filled donut.

She explained to Dean, "They were out of glazed donuts, so they got this one. Guess what? It was the last one."

Dean smirked and shrugged, "At least I got lucky... thank you, Karina."

Karina smiled, "No problem."

Dean took a bite of his donut and began eating it. His simple smile turned into a disgusting face. He slowly ate the bite, taking in the gross flavor. Sam was confused at Dean's reaction, Karina in the back was grinning. Seeing Dean's reaction.

Dean turned to Karina, groaning, "What is this?"

"Donut... with M-A-Y-O."

Sam began laughing, and Dean made a disgusting groan. He opened his door, and he spitted it out. He was gagging with the taste. He began wiping his mouth, getting rid of the flavor on his tongue.

His hand was reaching toward Sam, and yelled out, "SAM!! Get my coffee!"

Karina tapped Sam's shoulder and handled the cup of coffee she was holding. She nodded as she was still grinning. Sam smirked at Karina and grabbed the coffee from her hand. He handed the coffee to Dean's hand.

Dean grabbed a cup of coffee from Sam's hand, and opened the cap, "Oh, thank god..."

He began dunking all the coffee in his mouth. Karina raised a finger, and yelled out to Dean, "Oh, did I mention that coffee was filled with all the salt shaker?"

Dean's eyes widened, and again spitting out the salty coffee. He gagged and groaned in disgust. Sam and Karina began laughing at Dean's disgusted groaning. Karina reached toward the radio, playing the music.

Don't Stop Me Now by Queen was playing.

***

After Dean finally gets the taste out of his mouth, he still tastes it a little. They all arrived at the trailer park, for Dean's idea. Talk with Ed and Harry. To persuade them to get the information on the website.

Dean banged on the trailer park door. They all heard Harry yelling out, "Who is it!"

"Come on out here, guys. We hear you there."

They both came out of the door. Their heads were revealed. Dean smiled, "Look at that. Actions figures in their original packaging-- what a shocker."

"Guys, we need to talk."

Ed and Harry walked down to them. Ed inferred,  "Yeah, um... sorry guys... and girl. We're uh, a little bit busy right now."

"Talking about Buffy Summers? Yeah. Busy, alright." Ed and Harry shifted their eyes to each other, embarrassed and guilty. Karina continued, "We need you two to shut down the website."

Ed laughed, and looked at Harry, "Well, these guys got us busted last night, spent the night in a holding cell."

"I had to pee in that cell urinal. In front of people. And I get stage fright."

"Why should we trust you guys?"

Sam explained to them, "Look, we all know what we saw last night, what's in the house. But now, thanks to your website, there are thousands of people hearing about Mordechai."

"That's right, which means people are gonna keep showing up at the Hell House, running into it in person, somebody gets hurt."

Harry turned to Ed, still laughing about this. "Ed, maybe he's got a point."

"No, no."

Harry turned to the trio, "Nope."

"We have an obligation to our fans, to the truth."

Dean lost his chill on them, "Well, I have an obligation to kick both your little asses right now."

Karina raised her hand to Dean, to calm him down, "Dean, hey, just forget it. These guys-- you could probably kick their asses both. Sam and I could probably even tell them that thing about Mordechai.'

Karina sighed sadly, looking at both of them, "But... they still won't help us. Let's go, boys."

Ed and Harry caught their attention after Karina's saying about Mordechai. Also, Harry wanted to get her phone number. They tried to let them talk. The boys agreed to her option, and they began on their leave.

Ed and Harry began following them behind. They are wanting to know what Karina said, all she did was smirk while they were behind them. Harry finally asked her, "What thing about Mordechai, you guys?"

"Don't tell them, Karina."

Sam inferred, "But if they agree to shut the website down, Dean."

Karina looked at Sam, "They're not going to do it, I told them that."

Ed stopped them, "No, wait. Wait. Don't listen to her, ok? We'll do it. We'll do it."

Sam and Karina were softly smiling together by how quick they were. They all turned to Ed and Harry. Sam looked at Dean, "It's a secret..."

All Karina responded to Sam was a simple shrug. Sam went on, "Look, it is a pretty big deal, all right, and it wasn't easy to dig up. So only if we have your word that you'll shut everything down."

Ed spoke up, "Totally."

"All right." Dean grabbed some paperwork from his pocket and handed it to them. Sam began explaining to them, "It's a death certificate from the '30s. We got it at the library. Now according to the coroner, the actual cause was a self-inflicted gunshot wound."

Karina finished Sam's thought by explaining more, "He didn't hang or cut himself."

Harry asked, "He shot himself?"

"Yes... with a .45 pistol. Now in this present day, they say he's terrified of them."

"Matter of fact, they say if you shoot him with a .45, loaded with these special wrought-iron rounds. You'd kill the son of a bitch."

Ed and Harry looked at each other, chuckling with their crazy information. Harry went on sprinting to the trailer, and Ed followed him slowly. They're obviously excited to get on with the plan.

When the trio arrived at the cafe, hoping that Ed and Harry are willing to shut the website so they all defend the Mordechai tonight. The boys ordered their food as usual, while Karina ordered something different. A chicken salad croissant sandwich with potato chips, and a side salad with blue cheese dressing. Along with a glass bottle of coke.

Karina sat by Dean on the booth, sitting across from Sam. Dean kept pulling a cord, playing with annoying laughter coming from a toy fisherman on the wall. It kept frustrating Sam as he was eating his food. He repeatedly pulled the cord to stop laughing.

All that Karina did the whole time was shake her head. She kept on eating, minding her own business. Karina turned to Dean, "So, how's your meal?"

"I can finally taste it. I thought my taste buds would never come back."

"Hey, you have to admit. I'm good, huh?"

Dean rolled his eyes, and admitted finally, "Fine... you're good at pranks. All girls are good at pranks."

Sam smiled, "Yeah, you're really good. How do you know all of this stuff?"

Karina shrugged, eating her salad, "I'm a quick learner, and observant."

"Well, I'm not surprised."

Karina smiled at him. She knew what they were thinking about what Meg said. From that night. All that she said wasn't true. One thing that she was certain of, is that John really reminds her of her father.

All the orders, protecting his sons. That's what he did to her in the past. And then she made a mistake, disobeying her order. Because of her pride.

She doesn't want them to have a life as she lived.

Sam began to open his laptop, to investigate the website. To see if Ed and Harry pulled up or down. His eyebrows furrowed, confused. He kept clicking on the laptop, the screen not doing anything to him.

Sam shook his head, frustration in his eyes. Karina noticed his face, "Sam, what's wrong?"

"My computer is not doing anything..." He kept clicking harshly on his computer. Sam looked up for a moment, and glared at Dean, "Dean, you touched my computer?!?"

Dean got all offended, talking to him while having food in his mouth. "What are you talking about? I didn't do anything!"

"Come on, Dean! Karina was the only person to have her hands on it. I trust her to-"

Sam stopped and realized, his eyes went blank. His eyes shifted to Karina, eating her sandwich while she was grinning at him. She winked at him.

Dean chuckled while Sam was glaring at her. He high-fived her, "Nice... Kay."

"Why, thank you, Dean."

Sam turned his laptop to her and ordered her. "Fix it."

Karina's eyes widened at his tone toward her. Next time, she wouldn't mess up his computer again. It really meant a lot to him. Her fingers do the clicking on his laptop and reveal the Hellhounds website for him. She turned his laptop, showing him that it was fixed.

Karina laughed and continued eating. "Sorry."

Dean decided to pull the cord to make the fisherman laugh.

Sam pulled the cord to stop it and looked at Dean. "If you pull that string one more time, I'm gonna kill you."

Dean stared at Sam, giving him a blank stare. As he kept staring, he pulled the cord, ignoring Sam's threat. Sam immediately stopped it, glaring at him. Dean chuckled, and Karina laughed along.

"Come on, man. You need more laughter in your life, you know? You're way too tense."

Sam ignored him as he looked at the laptop. Dean sighed, and asked him, "They post it yet?"

Sam moved his laptop around so Dean and Karina could see it. He stabs at his salad, angrily. From Dean and Karina's games. Karina read the website out loud, "We have learned from reputable sources that Mordechai Murdoch has a fatal fear of firearms.' Yay. How long do we wait, Sam?"

Sam closed the laptop and slid it back to him, "Long enough for the news story to spread, and the legend to change. I figure by nightfall iron rounds will work on the sucker."

Karina rolled her eyes thinking that she had to carry a gun, and Sam lifted a bottle of beer to them. Dean and Karina grabbed their bottles while Dean commented, "Sweet."

They all tapped each other's bottles. Dean and Karina take their drink as they're not noticing that Sam is grinning as he is going to take a drink of his own. When they both are going to take their bottles down, each bottle they're holding is stuck to their hands.

Dean and Karina stared at the bottle that got their hand stuck on it. They were both confused until Sam got cracked up. He kept laughing at them, clapping his hands together, and looking at both of them, shocked.

Dean and Karina commented back to Sam in unison, "You didn't."

Sam laughed and held up super glue. He exclaimed, "Oh, I did."

Dean shook his hand to get out of his hand. It's still stuck to his hand. Karina unhinged her jaw while glaring at Sam, holding out her bottle of coke. Still stuck on her hand. Sam continued laughing and pulled the cord. The fisherman laughed and laughed. Annoyingly.

***

After the cops got distracted by the same toy fisherman they borrowed, the dynamic trio entered Hell House with the guns in their hands. Karina had her flashlight with her, and they all went on walking. Looking around methodically, the boys went back-to-back while Karina had her back on each of their shoulders.

Dean readjusted his gun hand, and snarked back to Sam, "I barely have any skin left on my palm."

"I'm not touching that line with a ten-foot pole."

Karina rolled her eyes and lit Sam's face. She still has the same thing that Dean complained about. She glared at Sam as he winced the light from his eyes. They all moved along to their position.

They moved to another room, Dean kicked quietly at the door. Sam and Karina had their guns up, and they all entered in, seeing nothing. They all aimed at the door, leading to the basement.

Karina asked, suspecting how it was quiet in the house, "It's so quiet here. You think that Mordechai is still here?"

"I don't know."

The strange voice answered behind their backs, "Me either."

They all turned to who was talking, aimed up with their guns. It was Ed and Harry. They both warned them that it was them. They all pulled their guns up, and Dean and Karina rolled their eyes.

Sam yelled at them. "What the hell are you trying to do, get yourself killed?"

Ed answered, still having his hands up along with gadgets on him, "We're trying to get a book and movie deal, ok?"

When the trio turned on the door again, they all heard the scraping sound of an ax being sharpened. They went on alert. Then Ed and Harry crowded in close behind the trio. Mostly Harry, behind Karina. They hold up their camera.

Ed said, "Oh, crap... Uh, guys, you want to open that door for us?"

"Why don't you?"

A small sound appeared to them, then Mordechai burst through the door, holding an ax. It was shouting at them. Sam, Karina, and Dean began shooting at it. Mordechai was still there, but misting it away. They all kept going at it until it disappeared into the mist.

They all waited for a second and then took off to look at other rooms to see if they were clear. In their separate ways.  Ed and Harry went in shock, after witnessing what happened. They kept talking to each other if they got it, but mistakenly understood if they both got it on camera.

Mordechai appeared and slammed his ax through the camera that Harry was holding. Harry fell to the ground, it disappeared into a mist. Ed grabbed Harry to stand up.

Dean came into the room, and yelled, "Hey!"

Ed and Harry looked at Dean, while Sam and Karina came in their separate doors. They're still holding the guns, Dean continued, "Didn't you guys post that B.S. story we gave you?"

Ed answered, "Of course we did."

Harry responds different answer, "But then our server crashed."

Sam and Karina shared a look. Dean continued, "So it didn't take. So these guns don't work."

Ed admitted, "Yeah."

Karina shouted out, an annoyed look on her face, "Well, that's brilliant!! Sam, do you have any ideas?"

Sam went silent on her question, bumped with ideas. Harry turned to Ed, "We are getting out of here."

Ed agreed, and they escaped. The trio heard them screaming in the other room, knowing that Mordechai was still there. Karina groaned and put her gun in her jacket. Sam ran toward them, and then Karina followed him.

As she was running toward Sam, Ed and Harry came out running from where they were. Harry saw Karina running, and he stopped her. He asked her one more thing, "If you make it out alive, can I have your number?"

Karina tilted her head and squinted her eyes at him. She slapped him hard, across his side of the face. Harry looked at her, shocked. She responded, "That's my number."

Harry ran out to the front door, leaving Karina alone.

"KARINA!"

She ran toward Sam who was being choked by him with an ax on his throat. Mordechai looked at her. All she did was signal him to come to her. It growled, letting Sam breathe. As it came running toward her, swinging above at her with the ax.

Dean came running into the room, holding on to a spray bottle and lighting up the gas. A plume of fire appeared. He yelled at them to go. Sam went underneath Dean's arm, heading straight to the door. Karina followed Sam who was holding his throat, Dean ran behind them.

"Mordechai can't leave the house, we can't kill him. We improvise."

Dean held up his lighter, flicked it, and threw it back into the room. It burst into flames. Mordechai is still coming to them, and they all run outside. They all watch it burning, along with Mordechai's mist disappearing.

Karina turned to Dean, "That's your idea? To burn the house down to the ground?"

"No one will go in anymore. Look, Mordechai can't haunt a house if there's no house to haunt. It's fast and dirty, but it works."

Sam asked, "Well, what if the legend changes again and Mordechai is allowed to leave the house?"

"Well, then we'll just have to come back."

They all watched the Hell House burning to the ground. Until Sam mentioned something, "Kinda makes you wonder. Of all things we hunted, how many existed just because people believed in them."

Dean and Karina looked at Sam, drowning in thoughts. Knowing that his saying was true. What if there are? All the people? As the house flickers in flames into ashes.

***

When the trio is hanging outside by the picnic table, waiting for Ed and Harry. They both approached them by carrying grocery bags. They all were chatting with each other, after what they witnessed. Discussing their ideas for their future. They looked at the trio who was looking at them, "Lady, gentlemen."

"Hi, guys."

Harry asked Ed, "Should we tell them?"

They all followed Ed and Harry, hearing their discussion. Ed spoke up from his mind, "They're just gonna read about it in the trades."

Dean looked at Sam and Karina, confused. Harry continued on, "So this morning, we got a phone call from a very important Hollywood producer."

"Oh yeah, wrong number?"

Ed responded to Dean's comment, "No, smart-ass. He read all about the Hell House on our website and wants to option the motion-picture rights, maybe even have us write it."

They both placed their bags into an overloaded red car, and Harry looked at the trio. "And create the RPG."

"The what?"

"Role-playing game. Karina, you're one of the players. Your slap inspired me."

Karina stared blankly at Harry and muttered, "Wow. I'm flattered."

Sam and Dean smirked after what Karina said. Harry's cheeks were turning fully red. Ed looked at Harry at first then to the trio, "A little lingo for you. Anyhoo, excuse us, we're off to la-la land."

Sam said, "Well, congratulations, guys. That sounds really great."

"Maybe you guys could bump up to Sarah Michelle Gellar. Have fun!"

"Yeah, that's awesome. Best of luck to you."

"Oh, yeah, luck--It's got nothing to with it. It's about talent. Sheer unabashed talent." Ed and Harry nodded to the trio. Ed gave out a peace sign, "Later."

Ed and Harry got into the car. They all drove out the road. As they drove by, Ed came out of the window, "See ya 'round."

They all watch both of them leave.

Sam looked at Karina who was softly laughing at their weirdness, Dean raised his eyebrows. They all began heading to the car, Dean commented, "Wow..."

"I have a confession to make."

"What's that?"

"I was the one who called them and told them I was a producer."

Sam laughed while Dean and Karina looked at Sam shocked. Then they both laughed along with Sam. Dean looked at Sam, Karina who was beside him. "Well, I'm the one who put the dead fish in their backseat."

Sam laughed, and Karina raised her hand. "You can't beat me putting six 6 ft black rat snakes in their trailer."

Winchesters looked at each other, eyes widening. They all laughed so hard. They both applauded her. Karina waved them a thank you, pretending she was a pageant queen. Karina Leone won the prank war.

Sam looked at Dean, "Truce?"

"Yeah, truce-- at least for the next 100 miles."

As Dean reached toward the driver's door, Karina yelled to Dean, "Hey! I'm driving, you're staying in the back."

Dean gave in without arguing. He threw her the keys, and she began smiling. Ready to drive the Impala. She got in the driver's seat, and Dean crossed by in the back. Sam sighed and got in the car. Being a passenger to Karina. She turned on the radio, and classic rock music played.

Karina started the car, and she drove off the road. Being a Queen of Pranks War of the Winchesters.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

52.4K 1K 23
"What the hell? What are you?" you demanded, gun drawn. "Jack. Who are you?" the young man asked, holding his hand out. "Sam! Dean!" You yelled for...
11K 564 41
The Winchester brothers and their friends continue their battle against the otherworldly forces of evil while also searching for the brothers' father...
473K 12.3K 26
๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š | "why didn't you just let me go?" "believe me, i tried."...