𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐧�...

By DWeber02

"𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐋
𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈
𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕
𝐕
𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗
𝐗
𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗
𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

747 25 16
By DWeber02

Fire of Unknown Origin was playing softly as Dean drove the way to Texas where Sam found the case. Impala was on Interstate 35, while Sam was sleeping on his passenger seat. Karina was reading A Indication of the Rights of Woman by Mary Wollstonecraft in the back.

While Dean was driving, he saw Sam sleeping with his mouth open. He had an idea to mess him up. He looked around in his seat and grabbed a plastic spoon. He turned to Sam and placed it gently in his mouth.

Dean shifted his eyes to Karina and whispered, "Kay, watch this."

Karina watched what he was doing. She closed the book, and they both had an idea. He flipped open his phone, and Karina moved closely to Sam. She crossed her eyes and she put bunny ears on Sam's head. She made a horror face with all of them, Dean took a photo with Sam sleeping and Karina's faces.

They both chuckled and grinned. He closed his phone and put his phone in his pocket. He turned the music blared loud. He sang along loudly, as Karina in the back did invisible guitar revving, head twirling her ponytail. Sam jerked up from his sleep, feeling the spoon in his mouth. He panicked, waving his arms as he spits it out.

He realized he got pranked by Dean. Not knowing that Karina made a face while he was sleeping. Dean air drummed along to the steering wheel, and Karina went along on the front seat between the boys. At the last beat of the drums, Dean and Karina fist-bumped. They both looked at Sam, grinning.

He wiped his mouth and turned down the music. "Ha, ha, very funny."

Dean chuckled, "Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own."

"Man, we're not kids anymore, Dean. We're not going to start that crap up again."

"Start what up?"

"That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates."

Dean smirked and asked him playfully, "What's the matter, Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair you shampoo again, huh?"

"All right, just remember you started it."

Dean laughed, "Bring it on, baldy."

"I'm in."

The boys turned to the voice, and it was Karina. Leaning against the front seat. Dean smiled, "I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Girls are not good with pranks."

"Excuse me?"

Sam tried to understand Karina from her glaring and crossed her arms at Dean. "Karina, what Dean was trying to say is that the pranks can get dangerous and we don't want you to get hurt."

"Please... I can handle it. Or you two just don't want to get your butts kicked by a girl, huh?"

They both hesitated, looking at each other. Eyes of fear. They really don't know that Karina looked at both of them. "Well, boys, enjoy the ass-kicking. I'm in, that's final."

"Fine. Where are we, anyway?"

Dean answered Sam's question, "A few hours outside of Richardson. Give me a lowdown again?"

Sam grabbed the paper on the headboard of the car, and began reading to them, "All right, about a month or two ago, the group of kids goes poking around this local haunted house--"

Karina asked, "Haunted by what?"

"Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. Legend goes that it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters. Anyway, this group of kids sees this dead girl hanging in the cellar."

Dean asked, "Anybody I.D. the corpse?"

"Well, that's the thing. By the time the cops got there, the body was gone. So the cops were saying the kids were yanking their chains."

"Maybe the cops are right."

Karina turned to Dean, "When are they ever right?"

Dean raised his eyebrows, agreeing with Karina's opinion. Sam continued on, "Maybe, but I read a couple of the kids' firsthand accounts. They seemed pretty sincere."

"Wait, Sam, how did you get those accounts?"

Sam got a little embarrassed and began hesitating with his words, "Well, I knew we were going to be passing through Texas. So, last night, I surfed some local paranormal websites. And I found one."

Karina tried so hard to not smirk or smile at all at what Sam told her. Dean asked him to save her time, "And what's it called?"

Sam chuckled, "Hellhoundslair.com."

Karina laughed, while Dean scoffed, "Let me guess, streaming live out of Mom's basement."

Sam grinned, "Yeah, probably."

"Yeah. Most of those websites wouldn't know a ghost if it bit them in the persqueeter."

"Look, we let Dad take off, which was a mistake, by the way, and we don't know where the hell he is. So meantime, we got to find ourselves to hunt. There's no harm checking this thing out."

Karina smiled, "I agree!"

"All right. So, where do you find these kids?"

"Same place you always find kids in a town like this."

"We're going to Rodeo Drive, aren't we?"

Sam nodded, and Karina rolled her eyes. She began reading from where she left off in her book.

***

After the Rodeo Drive, the kids answered the trio questions with complicated answers. Different answers between all three of them. But finally, they got similar to how they were there in the first place. Their friend, Craig, guided them to the house.

After the information they told them where Craig would be, they entered the music shop. The shop was filled with record albums, musical instruments, CDs, and some posters on the walls. There was a small guy, carrying a box, seeing them entering the shop.

"Guys, help you with anything?"

Karina smiled, "Hi, are you Craig Thurston?"

"I am."

"Oh. Well, we're reporters with the Dallas Morning News. I'm Dean, this is Sam and Karina."

"No way. Yeah, I'm a writer, too. I write for my school's lit magazine."

Dean was checking on the record albums in front of him, "Well, good for you, Morrisey."

"Um, we're doing an article on local hauntings and rumor has it, you might know about one."

"You mean the Hell House?"

"That's the one."

"I didn't think there was anything to the story."

Karina asked, "Why don't you tell us a story?"

Craig sighed and began telling the story to the trio. As he walked around the shop, and they all followed him along, "Well, supposedly back in the '30s this farmer, Mordechai Murdoch, used to live in this house with his six daughters. It was during the depression, that his crops were failing, and he didn't have enough money to feed his own children. So I guess that's when he went off the deep end."

"How?"

"Well, he figured it was best if his girls died quickly rather than starve to death... so he attacked them. They screamed, begging for him to stop, but he just string them up, one after another. And then when he was all finished, he turned around and hung himself. Now they say that his spirit is trapped in the house forever, stringing up any other girl that goes inside."

Dean asked, "Where'd you hear all of this?"

"My cousin, Dana, told me. I don't know where she heard it from. You got to realize I didn't believe this for a second."

"But now you do."

"I don't know what the hell to think, man. You guys, I tell you exactly what I told the police, ok? That girl was real. This was not a prank. I swear to God, I don't wanna go anywhere near that house ever again, ok?"

Sam and Karina looked at each other, and then at Dean. He said thanks to Craig and they all began to leave the shop. Heading their way to the Hell House.

When they all arrived at the Hell House, it was an abandoned wood cabin. All the muddy paths surrounding it. They all walked to the house, seeing it come to life. Sam commented, "Can't say I blame the kid."

"Yeah, so much for curb appeal."

Karina was holding on to her EMF meter. She was walking around, the EMF gave a huge reading. Due to the power lines. It's not so good for the experiment. Dean and Karina looked at the reading, shaking their heads.

Sam approached them after experiencing outside of the house, "You got something?"

"Yeah, the EMFs are no good."

"Why?"

Karina pointed out the power lines, "I think that things still got a little juice in it, it's screwing with all the readings."

"Yeah, that'll do it."

Dean said, "Yeah. Come on, let's go."

They all entered the dusty house, everything was a mess. There are unlit candles surrounding the house, involving the symbols around the house too. Dean whistled, seeing the scene, "Looks like old man, Murdock was a bit of a tagger in his time."

Sam was taking pictures of symbols on the walls, "After this time, too. The reverse cross has been used by Satanists for centuries, but the sigil of sulfur didn't show up in San Francisco until the '60s."

Karina was impressed with Sam's intelligence but for Dean, "This is exactly why you never get laid."

Karina rolled her eyes. Sam scoffed at Dean's comment. She walked a little further, and she noticed another symbol she had never seen before. She tilted her head to get a closer look, "What about this one? You boys saw this one before?"

They both looked at what she was looking at, and Sam walked by her. Take a picture of it. "No."

Dean walked toward Karina and Sam, "I have... somewhere."

Two people beside him looked at him, with curious looks on their faces. Sam walked toward the symbol, he rubbed it. "It's paint. Seems pretty fresh too."

"I don't know, Sam. You know I hate to agree with authority figures of any kind... but the cops may be right about this one."

"Yeah, maybe."

"I'm not. There's something going on..."

Suddenly, there was a crashing noise in another room. Getting all of their attention. They all walked toward the door, each side of the door. Sam and Karina, hide behind separate frames. Dean gave them both a signal. They both nodded. Dean pushed the door open.

They all entered with flashlights in their eyes. They all covered, not seeing who it was. A voice shouted out, Oh, cut. Just three humans."

When they all opened their eyes, they saw two men, who looked like geeks. With all the technology supplies on their body. The other one turned off his flashlight. They also see a young woman, standing between the boys. They couldn't help but fixed their hair to look better.

Man with his flashlight asked them, "What are you doing here?"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Uh, we belong here. We're professionals."

"Professionals what?"

"Paranormal Investigators."

He grabbed three business cards and handed them cards. The trio looked at each other, weirdly. Mostly Karina. "Here you go. Take a look at that boys. Darlin."

Karina hesitantly grabbed the card from him, mostly the way he was flirting with her. They all read the cards. Karina commented with her eyes wide open, "Oi..."

"You got to be kidding me."

"Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spengler, hellhoundslair.com-- You guys run that website."

"Yeah."

Dean walked them by, "Oh yeah, yeah. We're huge fans."

"And we know who you guys are, too."

They all looked at Ed, sharply. Karina asked, "Who are we, Ed?"

He cleared his throat, "Amateurs. Looking for ghosts and cheap thrills."

Sam and Karina smirked at each other. Harry inferred, "Yeah. So if you guys don't mind, we're trying to conduct a serious scientific investigation here."

Karina walked closer to Harry, eyes him down. While he was blankly staring at how beautiful she is. "What do you have so far?"

Harry was still staring at Karina, and Ed nudged his arm. "Har, why don't you tell them about EMF?"

Harry chuckled nervously as his eyes were still on Karina. She was flirting and smiling at him. Sam asked, having no clue, "EMF?"

Karina looked at Sam, trying not to smile. Karina is playing along as well. Harry walked toward his bag, holding on to the meter showing Sam and Karina. "Electromagnetic field. Spectral entities can cause energy fluctuations that can be read with an EMF detector.'

Harry walked close to Karina, showing it to her. He turned on the meter, getting its reading. "Like this bad boy right here."

Karina acted amazingly, and looked at Harry, "Oh my..."

Dean smirked at Sam and Karina acting dumb, having fun together. "Whoa, whoa. It's 2.8mg. 2.8. It's hot in here."

Sam looked at Dean, acting surprised, "Wow."

Dean looked around, "Huh. So, have you guys ever really seen a ghost before?"

Ed looked at Dean, "Once. We were investigating this old house, and we saw a vase fall right off the table."

Harry turned to Karina, "By itself."

Karina gasped, covering her mouth. Ed turned to Harry correcting him. "Well, we didn't actually-- we didn't actually see it, but we heard it. And something like that, it-- it changes you."

"Yeah. I think I get the picture. We should go, let them get back to work."

"Yeah, you should."

Karina flirting waved goodbye to Harry. Harry opened his mouth to say something, but Ed interrupted him while laughing. Mentioning the pot gave him giggles.

The trio left the house, with smiles on their faces.

When Dean and Karina were waiting outside of the public library, Sam exited the library with the information he gathered from there. They both walked to Sam, and he saw them walking toward him. "Hey."

"Hey. What do you got?"

Sam looked down at his notes, they all began to walk down the street. "I couldn't find a Mordechai, but I did turn up a Martin Murdoch who lived in that house in the '30s. He did have children, but only two of them, both boys. There was no record he ever killed anyone."

"Huh."

"What about you two?"

Karina explained, "Those kids gave really complicated descriptions of the girl, but I did find out at the police station. No matching missing persons. It's like she never existed."

They all stopped at the car. Dean looked at Sam, "Dude, come on, we did our digging. This one's a bust. All right. For all we know, those hellhound boys made up the whole thing."

Sam looked at Karina. All she did was shrug. Giving him a pity smile.

Sam sighed, "Yeah, all right."

"I say we find ourselves a bar and some beers, and leave the legend to the locals."

As soon Karina was going in the car, Sam stopped her. Smiling at her, she gave him a confused look. Dean got in the car. Sam leaned down, still smiling, to look in the window. Karina followed him to where he was looking.

When Dean turned his key into the ignition, the Spanish music blares loudly from the speakers. It scared Dean, he turned off the radio. After he turned it off, the wipers began wiping. He tried to turn everything off.

"What the..."

Sam and Karina were laughing. They both get in the car, Dean looked at Sam, mad. Sam licked his finger and made an invisible point in the air. Then he pointed to himself, "One. me."

"That's all you got? That's weak." Sam was still smiling. He closed his car door, and Dean looked in the distance. "That is bush league."

"I don't know. I think it's deafening."

Dean glared at Karina and then at Sam. He didn't say a word but drove off the street.

***

There was another incident, later on, that night. By the next day, the trio walked up to the Hell House, seeing all the emergency vehicles. There were people surrounding the house, getting questioned by the police. There were coroners lifted up the stretcher from the house, heading toward the van.

They all approached the man who was standing outside. "What happened?"

"A couple of cops say a girl hung herself in the house."

All of the trio were shocked by the reveal, Sam asked, "Suicide?"

"Yeah. She was a straight-A student with a full ride to U.T., too. It just don't make sense."

The man walked away from them. They all looked at the scenery a little bit more. Dean walked in front of Sam and Karina. She turned to the boys, "What do you guys think?"

Dean turned to her, "I think maybe we missed something."

Karina nodded.

Later on, that night, where the police cars are still guarding the house. The trio was hiding behind the bushes, waiting for them to leave. They wouldn't move the budge.

"I guess the cops don't want any more kids screwing around in there."

"Yeah, but we still gotta get in there."

There were the sounds of twigs snapping behind them, even whispers. Karina followed the sound, and she groaned at what she was seeing. "You have got to be kidding me."

The boys followed what she was looking at. There are Ed and Harry, tiptoeing behind the police. They're all wearing gadgets. Heading toward Hell House.

"I got an idea." Sam and Karina looked at Dean, rose slightly, and turned toward the cops. He cupped a hand to his mouth, and yelled out, "Who ya gonna call!!"

The police came running to Ed and Harry, leaving their positions to guard the house. The cops chased them down the path. The trio made their break into the Hell House. Dean hurriedly opened the door, letting Sam and Karina in.

When they were all inside, Sam put down the bag, getting the rifles. He handed one to Dean. Karina has her flashlight, she turns it on. Dean looked at the symbol he was figuring out. "Man, where have I seen that symbol before? It's killing me."

"Come on, we don't have much time."

They all went down to the basement, there is a cabinet of jars, everywhere. The boys are holding their rifles, and Karina with her flashlight, along with her iron knives in her jacket. Dean looked closely at the jars and picked one of them. Karina followed him along, getting her light on it while he was holding the jar.

Her face was disgusted as he is. It was pale red, liquid filling inside it. She's guessing it's the blood of the Mordechai's victims. Dean said, "Hey, Sam. I dare you to take a swing of this."

Sam looked at the jar that Dean was holding, "The hell would I do that for?"

Sam walked away, looking closer into the basement. Karina followed Sam, while Dean commented, "I double dare you."

Sam shook his head, looking away. Karina turned to Dean, still with a disgusted face, "Dean, please, put it down..."

Dean grinned, and he obeyed her order. Then there was a noise and all of them were on alert, they walked toward the cabinet. It was making noise. Sam is beside the cabinet, ready to open the door. Karina flashed her light, letting Dean aim it with his rifle.

When Sam looked at Dean, he nodded. Sam moved toward it closer, his hand reaching toward the doorknob. He quickly opened the door. There were a series of rats coming out. Running underneath Dean.

Dean lifted his feet, making a disgusted groan, "I hate rats."

Karina asked him, "You'd rather it was a ghost?"

"Yes."

Karina shook her head, smiling. Then there was a growling behind Karina. She stopped for a moment, her hand reached toward her iron knives. She grabbed one from the side of her jacket. She turned her back behind her, lifting her knife. She felt something unfamiliar with the knife she was holding.

It was a plastic toy knife.

Karina has her eyes widened. Dean chuckled. She turned to Dean, who was not looking at what she was looking at. Karina yelled at him, "Are you insane!?!"

"Relax, I told you it would be dangerous."

Karina looked at the Mordechai who was lifting his ax above his head. She blankly looked at Dean, "How about now?"

She turned both boys' shoulders., looking at Mordechai who was in front of them. They both raised their rifles, as it ran toward them. Sam shot at it twice. It didn't disappear or stop. It kept going, it swung the ax on them. They all ducked.

Its eyes were on Karina.

Dean came up and shot at it. Now it has turned into a mist, but it is still there. Sam was putting his arm behind Karina. He's guarding her when clearly it's aiming at her.

He yelled out, "What the hell kind of spirit is immune to rock salt?"

"I don't know. Come on! Come on! Come on!"

They ran toward the stairs. Then there was an invisible swing force from the ax, that smashed down the shelves, as they ran by. It threw away Dean on the floor. Dean got up, seeing Mordechai attacking Sam while Karina was behind him. As it swings at Sam, he holds his rifle up, shielding the ax.

"Go! Get outta here!"

Karina ran up the stairs, then Dean. Sam pushed it away and followed both of them. It smashed the electric box, sparks came flying everywhere. It followed them all as they bolted for the door. Karina came running toward the closed door, letting it crash down. While the boys are still behind her. They went through the caution tape and rolled down over the steps.

They all got up and went running, seeing Ed and Harry with the recording camera on them. Dean yelled, "Get that damn thing outta my face."

Sam yelled for them to go, but they were stuck watching the Mordechai lurking on them. They both turned to escape but ran into the arms of the cops.

***

Back to the motel, they are all in the room. After witnessing what they all saw. Dean was sitting on the bed, drawing the symbol that he couldn't get out of his head. Karina was still mad at Dean for his prank. She was sitting on the chair backward in front of him. Dean can feel her staring while she's holding her blade.

"Kay, with you dead glaring on me is not going to help me figure out the symbol."

"Well, it wouldn't have happened if you didn't take out my knives in the first place!"

Dean ignored her, "What the hell is this symbol? It's bugging the hell outta me. This whole damn job's bugging me. I thought the legend said Mordechai only goes after chicks."

"It does, dumbass. It went after me. Thanks to Sam."

"All right. That could also explain why he went after you two but why me?"

Sam said, "Hilarious! Legend also says he hung himself, but you see those slit wrists?"

Dean and Karina answered Sam's question in unison, "Yeah."

"What's up with that? And the ax too. I mean, ghosts are usually pretty strict, right, following the same patterns over and over again?"

"But this mook keeps changing."

Sam looked at his laptop and clicked away. He was reading the website again, "I'm telling you, the way the story goes-- wait a minute."

Karina looked at Sam, "What?"

"Someone added a new post to the Hellhound site. Listen to this-- "They say Mordechai Murdoch was really a satanist who chopped up his victims with an ax before slitting his own wrists. Now he's imprisoned in the house for eternity." Where the hell is this going?"

Dean sat up while Sam was speaking to them, he finally figured out where the symbol came from. Dean looked at Sam, "I don't know but I think I might have just figured out where it all started."

Karina walked over to Sam, seeing what he was seeing. He clicked Mordechai's picture of his family, his children from a long time ago. Karina commented, "Huh, I guess this website is helpful for us anyway."

Sam laughed, "Yeah... I'm sorry about Dean's prank. I tried to warn you-"

She lifted her hand for him to stop, "Hey, it's ok. I get it. I'll just resign."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

Dean walked over to his bed, grinning after a long time figuring out the symbol. Karina turned to Dean, "Hey... I'm glad you finally figured it out. I just told Sammy that I resigned from the pranking game. So you guys can do your thing. But, if you ever touch my knives again, I will cut off your heart out and eat it."

Dean lifted his hands up, "I won't... I promise. You have to admit it was funny."

Karina gave him a blank look, "No. No, it was not."

Dean gave an upset face, letting her do the opposite. She looked at both of them, heading toward the door, "Alright, boys. Get your beauty sleep, and then we'll do more investigation tomorrow morning."

The boys sent her goodnight as she left the room. Heading toward her room, next door. Sam closed his laptop and started stretching. Before he realized it was hot in the room.

He turned to Dean, "You think it's warm in here?"

Dean stopped for a moment and felt the same temperature. He nodded. "Yeah... We're in Texas, Sam. We're supposed to be a little warm here. Turn on the AC."

"It doesn't work. I tried."

Dean looked around, seeing the ceiling fan switch beside the bathroom door frame. He walked toward it, he turned on the fan. As it turned on the ceiling fan above two beds and the boys, it spun out fast.

It became falling rainbow confetti and glitter all over the room, and the boys. They're both covered with confetti and glitters, including the beds they're going to sleep in.

Dean closed his eyes and realized, "Oh, son of a bitch..."

The door opened, revealing Karina laughing and smiling. She pointed them out, "You said that girls are not good pranks? Well, you two got pranked!!'

Sam was in shock, while Dean was glaring at Karina, she began quoting from the book she was reading, "Strengthen the female mind by enlarging it, and there will be an end to blind obedience." Speaks for itself."

She looked down at the floor with the mess, their beds,  "Oh, you better clean it up. I have strength now."

Karina looked at the boys' faces, she pointed to her face, "You both have something there. You boys better washed that off."

Karina took a big sigh, and smiled at them, "Well, goodnight!"

She grabbed the leftover confetti and glitter from the floor, and she blew them a kiss with them. She waved goodbye and closed the door.

Sam turned to Dean and gave him a bitch face. He pointed at him, "It's your fault."

He rubbed Karina's prank off his head. He headed straight to the bathroom, taking a shower. While Dean looked down at the mess, he began slowly cleaning it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 725 30
Olivia Schaffer has been hunting her whole life, mainly by herself after her father died, well actually murdered by the thing he was hunting. Olivia...
130K 2.5K 40
Dallas Winters was raised to be a hunter. When she was two, her mother died because of a yellow-eyed demon. Her father wanted revenge for her death...
323 15 20
The Winchester brothers had been on the road together since their father had gone on a hunting trip and hadn't been home in a few days. They end up s...
1.2K 91 30
Several days Sam and Dean have spent on this one case. Too many unexplained answers. What happens when this case leads to a case of family, forgotten...