loser *เณƒเผ„ miya atsumu x reader

Por eyereinerr

"n/n they're bullying me" "well that's unfortunate" "nevermind fuck you" TWO BEST FRIENDS IN A ROOM ๐Ÿ˜ง just a... Mais

1. i am a hater
2. tea
3. child labour
4. clown doll
5. duck
6. ice cream
7. jelly sticks
8. a week's stay
9. saturday
10. sunday
11. monday
13. wednesday
14. thursday
15. friday
16. bridgerton
17. titties
18. training camp
19. packing
20. tokyo
21. bidet
22. thug
23. the talk
24. red light
25. dog piss
26. suicide helplines
27. semen
28. popcorn
29. romanesco
30. anona satoru
31. flour
32. vanilla
33. murder
34. slurpee
35. loser
36. rumi
37. headache

12. tuesday

3.2K 117 51
Por eyereinerr

you didn't know if it was because of something you'd eaten at the festival or something else, but you weren't feeling too great today. nauseous, a little feverish and tired asf.

you somehow managed to get through school but track practice was something you just won't be able to do.

not today.

so you told coach that you weren't feeling well and he let you go home. you decided to text the boys telling them you're skipping practice today and heading home.

you got inside the house, went straight to the twins' room and plopped face down onto atsumu's bed.

...

"n/n's home"

"eh?"

"check the groupchat dumbass"

"why is she home?"

"she's skipping practice today"

"she could've just watched us practice instead?"

osamu shrugged at his brother and went back to suna to practice.

atsumu didn't give it too much thought either and immediately went back to practice when kita entered the gym.

...

"she hasn't texted after that last text." atsumu looked at his phone and back up at the sky.

"she probably fell asleep." osamu said with a light smile.

practice was over and the twins were walking back home. suna had to be there for his sister's dance performance so he couldn't make it.

the twins unlocked the front door and dropped their bags at the entrance and slipped off their shoes.

osamu went to wash his hands while atsumu ran straight up the stairs to his room.

he entered the room to see you laying face down on his bed with the blanket covering you completely save for the top of your head, your feet and your left wrist.

he walked over, sat at the edge of the bed next to you and gently lifted the blanket off the side of your face, your temple was sweaty.

he held your wrist in his hand and scrunched up his face in concentration when samu entered the room, wiping his hands on his shirt.

"what're ya doing let her sleep"

"oi samu"

"wut"

"she's hot"

osamu 😐'd at his brother and atsumu 😟'd back.

"you're weird let her sleep"

"no she's really hot, feel" atsumu held out your wrist to osamu, who walked over to the bed.

he touched your forehead for a few seconds and walked into the bathroom.

"i'll go get the thermometer" atsumu went out of the room.

osamu came back from the bathroom with a wet cloth and gently turned you around so you were laying on your back.

he wiped your face softly trying to cool you off, then folded the cloth and put it on your forehead.

ataumu came back with the thermometer and stuck it in your mouth.

"yup she's got a fever." he said taking the thermometer out and checking the temperature when it started beeping.

"well no shit she's burning up" his brother deadpanned at him.

"let's call up mom and wait for her to wake up." atsumu fished his phone out of his pocket.

"yeah" osamu took off his shirt and went to his closet to change into a more comfortable one.

[on the phone]

atsumu: mom y/n has a fever

mom: eh?

atsumu: yeah we checked her temperature and all, she's burning up

mom: has she eaten anything?

atsumu: i don't know, she's sleeping right now

mom: okay wait for her to wake up, then make her eat something. there's medicine in the cupboard, samu would know

atsumu: oh okay bye mom, love you

mom: i'll try to come back home as quick as i can okay? take care, love you too

he cut the call and looked at his brother, who was now changing into sweatpants.

"oi"

"wut"

"there's medicine in the cupboard?"

"yeah"

"mom said to get her something to eat when she wakes up and then give her the medicine"

"okay then you stay with her i'll go make something to eat." osamu walked out the door and down to the kitchen.

atsumu nodded and closed the door after his brother. he turned to look at you and stayed still in his spot for a while.

he slowly walked over and sat on the floor next to the bed. his elbows were supporting his face on the bed, right next to yours.

you'd taken up all the space on his bed and he was getting sleepy so he put his head down and took a nap right beside you.

...

you woke up a while later to a sleeping atsumu just a few inches from you. you looked outside the window, it was starting to get darker. you tugged at the tips of his bleached hair.

"atsumu?"

you watched him stir out of his slumber, squint intitally, then rub his eyes and sit up.

"hm? i'm right here" his voice was raspy, sleep still evident in his half lidded eyes.

you laughed, "doesn't your back hurt?"

"oh yeah, now that you mention it, my back does hurt."

"grandpa" you gave him a shit eating grin.

he stood up and did a few stretches then abruptly stopped and turned his head to look at you.

"wait a minute, didn't you have a fever?"

"i did?"

"yeah hold on" he walked out of the room. you could hear him running down the stairs.

he came back up holding a plate of food in his left hand and a pack of pills in his right. he used his foot to close the door of the room and walked over to you.

"mom told me to give you medicine once you wake up, you had a temperature when we got back from school. that idiot samu fell asleep on the couch after cooking." he explained as he helped you sit up in bed.

he placed the food onto your lap and the pills on the side table.

he got up and started to walk towards the door but stopped midway and slowly turned around.

"i'll go get a glass of water, or do you want me to feed you?" he asked with his signature smirk and wiggled his eyebrows

"ew no thanks" you made a face at him.

"how mean" he said in a voice a few octaves higher than his usual and skipped out of the room.

you watched in amusement as he re-entered the room holding a glass of water in one hand and a grey wig in the other,

the grey wig was revealed to be osamu when the rest of his body started showing.

"stop dragging me ya dingus" osamu grunted at his brother in a sleepy voice. his hair was messy and voice was rough.

"shut up, y/n finish up the food, here's your water." atsumu set the glass of water down on the bedside table.

...

you were sitting on the bed with the twins sitting on the floor in front of you. you had taken your medicine and your fever was better for now.

the three of you were talking about how your day went and other things in general.

"and then sunarin rejected her lmfao"

you watched as osamu recited a story of how a girl confessed to suna very dramatically, tears and all and he said no and walked away.

you were about to add your own comments to the story when the bell rang and samu got up to get the door.

minutes later, auntie hurried into the room and walked straight to you.

"how are you feeling?" she asked as she put a hand on your forehead.

"pretty good now actually" you smiled at her and she ruffled your hair.

"take a day off school tomorrow, i'll stay at home with you, i've to clean the house anyway"

she didn't give you a chance to protest as she walked out of the room.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

58.6K 1.8K 24
โ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐'๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐™๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”.โž โคท in which f/n bokuto transfers to Fukurodani an...
517K 23.3K 31
COMPLETED โ™ก sakusa kiyoomi x fem! reader โ†ณ in which sakusa kiyoomi hid his feelings cause he didn't want to burden her. ยฉ myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
67.8K 2.4K 9
[Fem! La Muerte! Reader x Various! Hazbin Hotel] La Muerte, known for running "La tierra de los Muertos", is tired of the repetitive sinfulness of he...