πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„π’...

By sxtaep_

"I would rather throw dirt in my eyes than fuck her." HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in jungkook #1 in bts #1 in jjk #... More

01
02
03
04 [!!]
05 [!!]
06 [!!]
07 [!!]
08
09
10
11
12
13
14 [!!]
15 [!!]
16
17
18
19
20
21 [!!]
22 [!!]
23 [!!]
24
25
26
27
28 [!!]
29
30
31
32 [!!]
33 [!!]
34 [!!]
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 [!!]
45 [!!]
46
47
48
49
50 [!!]
51 [!!]
52
53
54
55 [!!]
56
57
58
59 [!!]
60
61
62 [!!]
63
64
65
66 [!!]
67
68 [!!]
70 [!!]
71
72
73
74
75 [!!]
76
77
78 [!!]

69

4.9K 157 10
By sxtaep_

The following morning, Y/N was buzzing with energy. She didn't know if it was the Parisian air or the good sleep she got last night, but she was high on adrenaline.

She was already dressed and Jungkook was still asleep, so she jumped on top of him, straddling him in hopes he would wake up. "It's our first day in Paris!" she squeals in his ear, struggling to contain her excitement.

Jungkook only groans in response, quite groggy from the sudden awakening. "Why are you up so early?" he asks as he finally opens his eyes to gaze at the beauty above him. His hands rest on her hips, looking up at her with a tired gaze. Still, he manages to smile at her. "Aren't people supposed to sleep in during vacations? What made you so hyper?"

"Yes, but this is Paris! There's no time to be sleeping in!" Y/N gazes down at him, pure excitement rushing through her veins. "We have so much to do today! We have to go sightseeing, visit the Eiffel Tower, and eat all the food this country has to give!"

She was flailing her arms about like a little child, before letting her hands land down flat on his bare chest. "If you get up now, I'll treat you tonight," she whispers, biting on her bottom lip and trailing her fingertips across his chest, moving her hips ever so slightly on top of him.

A smile grows on Jungkook's face. "Mm,  I should get up then," he sits up with her still on his lap before pressing a few kisses on her lips, making each one longer than the other and then pulling away.

"Let's get breakfast first and then we can start our day."

Since Y/N was already dressed, Jungkook had to get himself ready as well so he picked her up to fetch an outfit in his suitcase. "Should we do something fancy or adventurous today?"

"Hmm.. let's do something adventurous, and then tonight we can do something fancy? And how about we save the Eiffel Tower for tonight?" she suggests, getting her bag ready for the day. "All the tourist attractions are nearby, so I'm sure it won't take too long to have a look at everything." She throws her side bag across her body, waiting by the door for Jungkook.

Buttoning up his satin gold dress shirt, he adds a gold chain to his look before his outfit is complete.

Grabbing ahold of everything they needed, he takes ahold of Y/N's hand and heads out to start their day.

"There's this café next door, wanna try it out?" Jungkook suggests, bringing her hand up to kiss it softly.

When they come to an agreement, the pair walk hand in hand to the café. It was small, cute, and very vintage. There were seats outside the cafe and a few inside, but seeing as the sun was shining, sitting outside was definitely the better option.

Jungkook goes to the register and orders croissants, sausages and a charcuterie board, paired with coffee for them to enjoy. He urges Y/N to sit outside and wait whilst he paid for the food and brought it to the table.

"You know what would be cute?" He hands her a fork before continuing, "We should feed each other like they do in those French movies. They make it look so romantic."

Y/N almost laughs at loud at his words, "Jungkook, you're such a hopeless romantic," she sighs sarcastically, picking up one of the little cubes of cheese. "Go on then, say 'aah,'" she guestures, instructing him to open his mouth.

"How do I know if you're not going to throw it in my mouth?" Jungkook questions. In all honesty, she was really tempted to throw it in his mouth, but that could be saved for another day.

"I promise I won't throw it in your mouth."

He trusts her and opens his mouth anyways to be welcomed with his food. "I wanna try and feed you. You're a sloppy eater anyways," Jungkook jokes.

He cuts off a piece of his sausage and beckons her to take a piece. "Be a good girl and open."

Y/N stares at him rather dumbfounded, his choice of wording giving her very severe flashbacks to the night before the hearing, in her office.

Trying not be too obvious about it, she obliges and opens her mouth, letting Jungkook feed her. The food tasted amazing, as expected, "Mm, I could never get tired of a French breakfast."

Jungkook hums in agreement, taking a bite of his food. Licking over his lips, he stares at her in awe.

The sunlight was grazing upon her skin just right and it only did so much to compliment the beauty she already obtained.

He was lovestruck.

He grabs his camera to snap a few off-guarded pics of her and she looked stunning in all of them.

"You looked like you'd seen a ghost for a second when I fed you."

"Mhm, that ghost being my self control," she laughs softly, avoiding his gaze and simply looking around at the scenery behind him.

Y/N leans back against her seat, soon meeting Jungkook's eyes and then eyeing him up and down, seeming to enjoy herself. "I didn't realise how good you looked in gold," she mutters, tilting her head at the man, rather impressed by the view in front of her.

"Don't look at me like that," Jungkook shakes his head, knowing that look all too well. Unlike her, he had zero self control, however, he stares right back at her. "You look like you want to jump on me right now."

"What if I do, Jungkook?" she questions, leaning forward with her arms crossed, almost as if she was trying to provoke him. The air between them was definitely different to what it was just two minutes ago, showing just how easily she could switch.

"What's wrong with me looking at you like this?"

Jungkook pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue, crossing his arms and leaning back into his chair, "You're a little tease when we're in public aren't you? It's cute."

"It's unfortunate we're out in public, otherwise I'd be all over you by now, or more specifically.. below you," Y/N mutters the last part, acting as if she hadn't said it.

An idea pops in that mischievous mind of his and he only decides to act now to see if she could hold up her confidence.

Grabbing the leg of her chair to pull her closer to him, he looks right into her eyes and caresses her thigh softly. "If you're so bold to tease me in public, then do it." Jungkook challenges her, blocking out everything around them and solemnly focusing on her. A hand creeps along her thigh, but his gaze stays on her. "You know I'm not afraid to make my girl feel good anytime, anywhere."

Y/N had to think fast. She couldn't exactly get under the table and suck him off, especially since they were outside and tons of people were passing by.

She smacked his hand off her thigh, instead, discreetly moving her hand under the table, placing it directly above his bulge. She leans in toward his ear, "Tell me, daddy," she whispers, emphasising the little nickname. "Do you want me to get on my knees for you?" she asks him, slowly palming him through his pants.

"Looks like someone didn't get enough last night," Jungkook chuckles breathlessly, prying her hand off of his lap just for his own sake. How badly did he want her to finish, but he couldn't exactly walk around Paris with his junk on show.

Looking around to find a space for them to not get caught, Jungkook's eyes land on a secluded alleyway that hid just enough for them to finish.

"Follow me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 237K 48
βœ… "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" πŸ–πŸŽ'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...
262K 13.6K 36
Park Jimin's sister logs into his instagram account, only to stalk her college heart-throb, Jeon Jungkook. She ends up liking one of his old pictures...
546K 32.1K 71
"Let's get one thing straight. We're friends. But you're still mine. Okay?" - Highest Ranking : #59 in FanFiction Highest Ranking : #17 in BTS
70.2K 3.2K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - π—π—π—ž ΰΌΊΰΌ» ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...