The Golden Trio X Reader

By Multiplefandomsgirl

(Y/N) is a famous witch for multiple reasons. First, her family is very wealthy, known as the wealthiest wiza... More

Platform 9¾
Flying Lessons
The Troll
Mirror of Erised
The Dark Forest
Through The Trap door
Car Rescue
The Flying Car
Enemies of the Heir Beware
Tom Riddle's Diary
Follow the spiders
The Chamber Of Secrets
The dementors
Buckbeak
Sirius Black
The Time Turner

Expecto Patronum

306 7 3
By Multiplefandomsgirl

(Y/N) and Harry were sitting next to each other in Defense Against the Dark Arts class, Ron was in a desk across, when they heard the door open and and in walks Snape instead of Lupin. "Turn to page 394." He orders. "Excuse me, sir. But where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asked. "That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?" Snape sneered and he walks past. "Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching...at the present time. Turn to page 394." He walks over to a projector and taps it with his wand. Snape turns to see Ron turning the pages of his book slowly and uses his wand to quickly turn his book to the right page. Ron looks at the chapter. "Werewolves?" He asked. "But sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start that for weeks." (Y/N), Harry and Ron look over to see Hermione sitting behind (Y/N). "When did she come in? Did you see her come in?" Ron asked. (Y/N) shakes her head. "Now, which one of you can tell me the difference...between an Animagus and a werewolf?" Snape asked. Both Hermione and (Y/N) raise their hands. Snape turns to (Y/N). "Yes, Ms. (L/N)?" He asked. Hermione scoffs a little and crosses her arms, but listens to what she has to say. "An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon...he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend. Furthermore the werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind." (Y/N) answered and Draco howls. "Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. Yes, that is correct, Ms. (L/N)." Snape said. A paper bird suddenly flies to Harry, and he catches it. He opens it and looks at Draco, who smirks. The next day there was a  Quidditch match. It was Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff and it was pouring. But it didn't stop the others from cheering their house on. "Go, Harry! Go (Y/N)!" Hermione cheers.

A player's broom got struck by lightening, making their broom catch fire. They scream as they fly back down. Harry quickly dodges before getting hit by the other player. Harry then sees the sees the Hufflepuff seeker going after the Snitch. Harry quickly flies after him as he flies into the stormy clouds. He was almost right next to the other seeker when suddenly the Snitch was hit by lightning, which ended up electrocution the other seeker, who ends up falling down on his broom. Harry quickly flies out of the way and looks at the Snitch. He then notices a cloud shaped like The Grim. Harry then stares at it until the Snitch flies in front of him. Harry reaches for it but it moves away and Harry goes after it. As he goes higher and higher into the sky, he notices something. Both his broom and goggles begin to freeze up and the rain begins to turn into ice. He then sees an umbrella falling and quickly dodges it, then looks behind to see a Dementor chasing him. He leans forward and sees another one coming toward him from the front and he moves the broom away from it and he flies to the side, making the Dementors fly after him. He flies up then does a backflip and avoids the Dementors. While he is flying away he notices more And one of them flies close and starts to attack him. Harry had no control of his body and begins to fall down. Dumbledore stands up and raises his hand. "Aresto momentum!"

"He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron asked as he, (Y/N), and a few others look at Harry with worry. "Peaky? What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet." "Yeah, Ron, Let's walk you off a tower and see what you look like." Harry hears the voices, and slowly opens his eyes. "Probably a right sight better than he normally does." Harry said, causing everyone to laugh. "How are you feeling?" (Y/N) asked. "Oh, brilliant." Harry said sarcastically. "You gave us a right good scare. Especially (Y/N)." George admitted. "Really?" Harry asked. "Oh yeah. She freaked out when she saw you falling like that." Fred said. "What happened?" Harry asked. "Well, you fell off your broom." Ron answered. "Really? I meant the match. Who won?" Harry clarified. (Y/N) looks at Ron, who was carrying something, for a second then she turns to Harry. "No one blames you, Harry. Dementors aren't supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbledore's furious. After Dumbledore saved you he sent them off." (Y/N) said. "There's something else you should know too. When you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow, and...Well..." Ron said as he shows Harry what happened to his broom. "I'm sorry to hear about your broomstick. Is there no chance of fixing it?" Lupin asked Harry as him and (Y/N) take a walk with him. "No. Professor, why do the dementors affect us so? I mean, more than everyone else?" Harry asked, referring to him and (Y/N). "Listen. Dementors are the foulest creatures to walk this earth. They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory... until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his or her worst experiences. You two are not weak. Dementors affect you both most because there are true horrors in your past. Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine. You two have nothing to be ashamed of." Lupin said as the trio walk up to the edge of the lake. "We're scared, Professor." (Y/N) said. "I'd consider you both fools if you weren't." Lupin said. "We need to know how to fight them. You could teach us. You made the two on the train go away." (Y/N) said. "There were only two that night." Lupin said. "But you made them go away." Harry said. "I don't pretend to be an expert. But as the dementors seem to have developed an interest in the two of you... perhaps I should teach both of you. But after the holidays. For now, I need to rest." Lupin said as all three of them look at the Lake.

(Y/N), Ron and Hermione ended up walking over to the Shrinking Shack. The three walk up to the fence that was blocking the Shack and just observe the abandoned building. "It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Hermione asked. "Twice." (Y/N) said, and Ron chuckles. "Do you want to move a bit closer?" Hermione asked. "Huh?" (Y/N) asked. "To the Shrieking Shack?" Hermione asked. "I think I'm fine here." (Y/N) said. "Well, well. Look who's here." Draco said. (Y/N), Ron and Hermione turn around and see Draco and his goons walking closer. "You three shopping for your new dream home? Bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasle-Bee? Don't your family sleep in one room?" Draco asked. "Shut your mouth, Malfoy!" Ron snaps. "Not very friendly. Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors." Draco said as his hands turn into fists, which (Y/N) immediately notices. She growls slightly, then quickly steps in front of Ron and Hermione. "Don't you dare hurt my friends, Draco!" (Y/N) shouted. "Aw, protecting little Weasle-Bee are you?" Draco mocks. Ron growls, and that's when (Y/N) threw a punch right at Draco's face, surprising him, Ron, Hermione and herself. Ron and Hermione's eyes both widened in shock. "Holy-" Ron said. Draco stumbles back, he was also in a bit of shock himself, but his shock soon faded into anger. "How dare you! My father will hear about this you fifthly little-" (Y/N) quickly backs away from Draco, and Ron and Hermione grab her shoulders as they glare at Draco, who was approaching her threateningly.

Suddenly a snowball comes out of nowhere and hits Draco, causing him to stop and turn around. (Y/N), Ron and Hermione also look surprised and confused. "Who's there?" Draco asked fearfully. Suddenly another snowball hit him in the face. Draco falls back and looks around at his friends, (Y/N), Ron and Hermione laugh. "Don't stand there! Do something!" Draco shouted at his friends. "What?" One of them asked. Then he gets his hat gets shoved over his face and Crabbe has his pants pulled down and when he tries to pull it up he was shoved forward and the other friend gets spun around. He falls as something trips Draco and grabs his legs, pulling him towards the Shack. (Y/N) and the others laugh as Draco screams as he gets dragged. "What's up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?" Ron asked sarcastically, causing (Y/N) to laugh a little. Draco's leg drops and he scrambles up to his feet and run away with his terrified friends running after him. (Y/N), Ron and Hermione laugh as the flaps on Ron's hat move up and down and a strand of Hermione's hair bounced and (Y/N) felt her hair move as well. "Harry." She said, and Harry pulls off the Invisibility Cloak, laughing. "Bloody hell, Harry. That was not funny." Ron said, (Y/N), Hermione and Harry laugh harder. "Those weasels! They never told me about any Marauder's Map." Ron said. "But he won't keep it. He'll turn it over to Professor McGonagall. Aren't you?" Hermione said as she looks at Harry. "Sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak." Ron said sarcastically, causing her to sigh as the four walk along the street of Hogsmeade. The four stop as they see a woman hanging up a sign outside of the Three Broomsticks. "Look who it is. Madam Rosmerta. "Ron fancies her." Hermione said. "That's not true!" Ron argued.

"Professor McGonagall!" The Minister said. "Cornelius!" McGonagall said as she jumps out of a carraige. "Allow me, minister." Hagrid said as he opens the door but ends up breaking the door. "Oh, Hagrid..." Fudge grumbles as he jump out of the carriage. "Sorry about that." Hagrid apologized as he looks at the door and Fudge and McGonagall walk over to Rosmerita. "Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good." Fudge said. "It'd be a lot better if the Ministry wasn't sending dementors into my pub every other night!" Rosmerita said as she waves her hammer toward him. "We have... We have a killer on the loose." Fudge informs her. "Sirius Black in Hogsmeade! And what would bring him here?" Rosmerita asked. Fudge leans into her and whispers something in her ear. She has a confused look on her face and turns to face the others. "Harry and (Y/N)?" She asked loudly. Fudge and McGonagall shush her and shove her in the pub. (Y/N) turns around and saw Harry disappeared. "Harry!" She said as she sees footprints walking towards the pub. She, Ron and Hermione run to the pub and Ron stops the door from closing on the three of them. "No underage wizards allowed in today! Shut the damn door!" A shrunken head shouted.  "So rude." said Hermione. "Thick heads." Ron mumbles and (Y/N) closes the door. "Nobody will come to a pub where they'll get scared out of their wits." "Professor Dumbledore doesn't want Dementors around the place." McGonagall said. Harry opened the door and carefully walked in and Madam Rosmerta closed the door. "Now, tell me what this is all about." "Well, now years ago, when Harry's parents realized they were marked for death, and (Y/N)'s targeted by You-Know-Who, do you remember? They went into hiding, few knew where they were, one who did was Sirius Black and he told You-Know-Who." McGonagall said.

"Not only did Black lead him to the Potters and (L/N)s that night, but he also killed Peter Pettigrew! One of their friends, Peter Pettigrew!" Fudge said. "Peter Pettigrew?" Madam Rosmerta asked. Yes, little lump of a boy," said McGonagall, "always trailing after Sirius Black." "I remember him. Never let James and Sirius out of his sight. But what happened?" "Peter tried to warn the Potters and (L/N)s and might have managed to had he not run into an old friend, Sirius Black." McGonagall said. Fudge poured wine right in front of Harry. Black was vicious," said Fudge, "he didn't kill Pettigrew, he destroyed him! A finger. That's all that was left, a finger, nothing else." McGonagall nodded. "Yes, Sirius Black may not have put his hands to the Potters and (L/N)s but he's the reason they're dead!" McGonagall exclaimed.  "And now he wants to finish what he's started," Fudge added. "I don't believe it!" Madam Rosmerta said. "Oh, that's not the worst of things," Fudge said. Madam Rosmerta scoffed. "What could be worse?" McGonagall sat down. "This. Sirius Black was, and remains to this day, Harry Potter's godfather." Harry froze, then quickly ran out. (Y/N), Hermione, Ron, were sitting together on a bench and noticed footsteps. (Y/N) nudged the two softly. "Guys, look!" Harry continued walking and bumped into the choir and pushed them down. (Y/N), Ron, and Hermione got up and began to follow her. "Sorry, excuse me, excuse me." (Y/N) said as the three ran. "Merry Christmas!" Ron said. (Y/N), Ron, and Hermione finally catch up to Harry after a time of searching and slowly walked forward. Ron and Hermione stop as (Y/N) slowly walks forward. She then takes off the cloak to see Harry crying. "Harry, what happened?" She asked. "He was their friend....and he betrayed them." He mumbles then he raises his head. "He was their friend!" (Y/N) slightly jumps. "I hope he finds me. Because when he does I'm going to be ready. When he does I'm going to kill him!"

Time Skip

"Harry. (Y/N). There you are. You two came. Are you two sure about this? This is very advanced magic, well beyond the Ordinary Wizarding Level." Lupin said as the two stand next to him in his office. "We're sure." Harry said. Lupin nods. "Well, everything's prepared. The spell I'm going to teach you is called the Patronus Charm. Did you ever hear of it?" He asked. Harry shakes his head but (Y/N) nods.  "Really? Well, Ms. (Y/N), care to explain it?" Lupin asked. "A Patronus is a positive force. For the wizard or witch who conjures one it works like a shield, with the dementor feeding on it rather than him or her. But in order for it to work, you need to think of a memory. Not just any memory, a very happy memory, a very powerful memory." (Y/N) said. "Exactly. Can you both do that?" Lupin asked. The two nod. "Yes. Very well. Close your eyes." He said as he raises his hand towards you. The two close their eyes. "Concentrate. Explore your past. Do you have a memory?" Lupin asked as he walks around them. The two nod again.. "Allow it to fill you up. Lose yourself within it. Then speak the incantation, Expecto Patronum." "Expecto Patronum." They say together. "Very good. Shall we? Wands at the ready." He said.  (Y/N) and Harry open their eyes and pull out their wands. Both aim their wands at the chest as Lupin waves his hand over, causing it to unlock. Lupin looks at them and and they give another nod. Lupin opens the chest and two Dementors pop out of it and they look over at (Y/N) and Harry. "Expecto Patronum!" She and Harry said. "Expecto... Expecto... Expect..." Both say before passing out. Lupin shakes them and wakes them up they see the Dementors had disappeared. "Here we go. Come on. Sit up. Deep breaths." Lupin said as he helps you them up. "It's all right. I didn't expect either of you to do it the first time. That would have been remarkable." said Lupin as he pulls out a couple of pieces of chocolate and hands one to them. "Here, eat this. You'll feel better." He instructs and the two of begin to eat the chocolate. "Those are some nasty Dementors." Harry said.

"No, Harry. Those were boggarts. The real thing would be worse. Much, much worse." (Y/N) said and Lupin nods in agreement with her. "As a matter of interest, what were you two thinking? Which memory did you both choose?" He asked. "The first time I rode a broom." Harry said. "When I first came to Hogworts." (Y/N) said.  Lupin looks at the two and shakes his head. "That's not good enough. Not nearly good enough." He scolds and the two look down, then Harry looks over at the candles and walks to them. "There's another. It's not happy, exactly. Well, it is. It's the happiest I've ever felt...but it's complicated." He said. "Is it strong?" Lupin asked. Harry looks at him and nods. "What about you, (Y/N)?" Lupin asked. "I've got one too." She said. Lupin nods at her. Lupin waves his hand over the chest, it unlocks, and he lifts the lid releasing the two Dementor boggart. (Y/N) and Harry lift up their wands. "Expecto Patronum." Noting seemed to happen at first, both take a deep breath. "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Suddenly a bright light comes from both wands turn into shields, blocking the boggart Dementors. Lupin laughs, as (Y/N) and Harry move the patronus on the boggart, forcing them back to the chest. Lupin slams the lid. Harry leans against the wall and (Y/N) sits down. "Yes! Well done. Both of you well done!" Lupin praised. "I think I've had enough for today." Harry said. "Me too." (Y/N) said. "Yes. Sit down. Here. Eat this, it helps. It really helps." Lupin hands the two  some more chocolate and the three sit on the steps. "And just so you know, Harry... I think you'd have given your father a run for his money. And that...is saying something." Lupin said. "I was thinking of him. And mum." (Y/N) and Lupin look at him. "Seeing their faces. They were talking to me. Just talking. That's the memory I chose. I don't even know if it's real. But it's the best I have." He smiles.

Time Skip

"Beautiful day." Hermione said, as (Y/N), her, Harry and Ron walk across the courtyard, going to Hagrid's. "Gorgeous." Ron replied. "Unless you've been ripped to pieces!" He snapped. "Ripped to pieces?" (Y/N) asked with concern. "What are you talking about?" Harry asked. Hermione sighs. "Ronald has lost his rat." She told them. "I haven't lost anything! Your cat killed him!" Ron accused. "Rubbish." Hermione said. Ron turns to (Y/N) and Harry. "Harry, (Y/N) you two have seen the way that bloodthirsty beast of hers is always lurking about. And Scabbers is gone." Ron said. "Well, maybe you should take better care of your pets!" Hermione shouted. "Your cat killed him!" Ron shouted. "Did not." "Did." "Didn't." They argued with each other the entire way to Hagrid's. Hagrid took the quartet to the lake where he began skipping rocks. "How did it go, Hagrid? The hearing?" (Y/N) asked. "Well, first off, the committee members took turns talking about why we were there. I got up and did my piece. Said how Buckbeak was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers. And then Lucius Malfoy got up. Well, you can imagine. He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as look at you." Hagrid said. "And then?" Harry asked. "They're not sacking you!" Ron shouted. Hagrid shakes his head. "No, I'm not sacked. Buckbeak's been sentenced to death!" He exclaims.

Time Skip

(Y/N) gasped as she suddenly woke up. Her eyes wide, and beads of sweat going down her face. She had just woken up from a terrible nightmare. Knowing she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, she sighs and gets out of her bed and makes her way to the boy's dormitory. She soon finds Harry with the map and his wand, with a light coming from it. "Harry?" She asked, causing him to jump slightly and quickly turn around. "(Y/N)? You scared me." He said. "Sorry." She said. "Why are you up so late?" Harry asked. "I could ask you the same question." (Y/N) said. "I was looking at the map and saw a name of someone who is supposed to be dead." Harry said. "Who is it?" (Y/N) asked. "Peter Pettigrew." He said. Her eyes widened. "I don't understand. How is that possible?" (Y/N) asked. "I don't know. Now how about you? What are you doing here so late?" Harry repeated. (Y/N) sighs. "I... I had a nightmare." She admitted. Harry's eyes widened. "Oh. I'm... I'm sorry, (Y/N). Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. The girl bit her lip, wondering if she should tell Harry about her nightmare. "Hey, it's okay, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Harry reassured. "No, I'll tell you." Harry listened, as (Y/N) began to explain her bad dream. "Well, you know how You-Know-Who is looking for me, because of my power, right?" She asked, and Harry nods. "Well... in my nightmare, he found me." She said, and Harry's eyes widened. "And he took me somewhere, not only that, but you, Ron and Hermione were in my dream too, he captured all of us. Then he... he..." (Y/N) began to breath heavily. "What happened?" Harry asked. "He killed all of you, right in front of me." Harry's eyes widened further. He then slowly walks closer to her and hugs her and she hugs back. "Oh, (Y/N). You don't have to worry about that, okay? Voldemort won't kill us. I promise." Harry said softly. (Y/N) flinched slightly at the mention of his name. "Sor- sorry. I mean You-Know-Who." Harry said. "So, about Peter Pettigrew? You said you saw him on the map?" She asked, trying to change the topic. Harry nods, then shows her the map and she sees his name in the castle and her eyes widened.

"Put that light out!" One of the paintings shouted. "Sorry." Harry turns the light away from the painting. "Watch it there, you two. We're trying to sleep here!" Another said. Harry and (Y/N) began tense as his name moved closer to them, and both jumped when he was eventually right next to them, but they saw nothing. Confused, the two look at the map again, only to see Snape's name coming toward them. Harry points his wand at the map and said. "Mischief managed." Then both say. "Nox." And their wands go out as Harry shoves the parchment in his pocket just as another light comes on and Snape is in front of them. "Potter. (L/N). What are you two doing wandering the corridors at night?" He asked. "We were sleepwalking." Harry replied. "How extraordinarily like your father you are, Potter. He, too, was exceedingly arrogant, strutting about the castle." Snape said. "My dad didn't strut." Harry said. "And neither do I. "If you don't mind, I would appreciate it if you could lower your wand." Harry said and Snape lowers his wand only to see something in his pocket. "Turn out your pockets." Snape said, but Harry doesn't listen. "Turn out your pockets!" Snape said and Harry pulls out the map. "What's this?" Snape asked, pointing at the map. "Spare bit of patchment." (Y/N) said. "Really? Open it." Snape said and Harry unfolds the parchment and Snape taps his wand over it. "Reveal your secrets." Words appear on the map. "Read it." Snape said and Harry rolls his eyes. "Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs...offer their compliments to Professor Snape and..." Harry stops as he reads the next part.

"Go on." Snape said. "And request he keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business." Harry said. (Y/N) had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing at the last part. Snape's face turns to anger. "You insolent little..." "Professor!" Snape turns around and sees Lupin. "Well, well. Lupin. Out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we?" Lupin ignores Snape and looks at (Y/N) and Harry standing in front of Snape. "Harry. (Y/N). are you two all right?" Lupin asked.  Snape grabs the map from Harry's hand. "That remains to be seen. I have now just confiscated a rather curious artifact. Take a look, Lupin." He gives the map to Lupin, who looks at the parchment. "Supposed to be your area of expertise. Clearly, it's full of dark magic." Snape said and Lupin chuckles. "I seriously doubt it, Severus. It looks as though it's a parchment designed to insult anyone... who tries to read it. I suspect it's a Zonko product." Snape tries to reach for it but Lupin pulls it away. "Nevertheless, I shall investigate any hidden qualities it may possess. It is, after all, as you say, my area of expertise. Harry, (Y/N) would you two come with me, please? Professor, good night." Lupin said and the two follow Lupin to his office. In his office, Lupin turns to the two. "I haven't the faintest idea how this map came to be in your possession...but quite frankly, I am astounded that niether of you didn't hand it in. Did it never occur to you that this, in the hands of Sirius Black... is a map to you?" (Y/N) and Harry look at each other. "No." Harry said. "Your father never set much store by the rules either, Harry. But he and your mother gave their lives to save yours. Gambling their sacrifice by wandering the castle unprotected with a killer on the loose seems to me a poor way to repay them! Now, I will not cover up for either of you again. Do you two hear me?" Lupin asked. "Yes, sir." (Y/N) and Harry said.

"I want both of you to return to your dormitory and stay there. And don't take any detours. If you do, I shall know." Lupin said as he taps the map and (Y/N) and Harry begin to walk out but Harry turns around and said. "Professor, just so you know, I don't think that map always works. Earlier, it showed someone in the castle. Someone I know to be dead." "Oh, really? And who might that be?" Lupin asked. "Peter Pettigrew." He replied. Lupin's eyes widen at this and he whispers. "That's not possible." "It's just what we saw. Good night, professor." Harry said and (Y/N) nods at him as the two walk out. "Broaden your minds. You must look beyond. The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye. Only then can you see. Try again." Trelawney said as (Y/N), Harry and Ron try their best not to fall asleep as they watch this crystal ball. "Now, what do we have here?" She asked as she walks over to their table. (Y/N) and the boys quickly sit up. "Do you mind me trying? The Grim, possibly." Hermione said. "My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination. No, you see, there. You may be young in years, but your heart is as shriveled...as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books to which you so desperately cleave." Trelawney pats Hermione's hand. Hermione stands up, smacks the ball off the table, grabs her books and walks out angrily. Trelawney looks at (Y/N) and the boys. "Have I said something?" She asked cluelessly. "She's gone mental, Hermione has. Not that she wasn't always mental...but now it's in the open for everyone to see." Ron said as (Y/N) and the boys leave, walking down the staircase. (Y/N) looks down and see the crystal ball on the floor. "Hang on." She said as she bends down to grab it. "We better take this back." She said. "I'm not going back." Ron argued. (Y/N) sighs. "Fine. I'll see you two later. Bye." She walks away. "Bye." Harry and Ron say together as she walks back up. (Y/N) walks into the room and puts the ball back on the desk. She then stops when she hears her name, and looks back to see a face on the ball. "(Y/N) (L/N)..." she then jumps when she feels a hand on her shoulder and turns around to see Trelawney. "He will return tonight." She said. "I'm sorry?" (Y/N) asked. "Tonight, he who betrayed his friends, whose heart rots with murder...shall break free. Innocent blood shall be spilt...and servant and master shall be reunited once more." She said and suddenly she coughs and gags then looks over at her. "Oh, I'm so sorry, dear. Did you say something?" She asked, as if nothing happened. "No." (Y/N) said quickly. Then she quickly runs out of the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838 37 11
Y/n Merlin is finally attending Hogwarts Great Gran-daughter of Merlin, heir of the Merlin name. Some say she inherited his power, but they have no...
10.1K 376 20
Meet Y/n Y/l/n, a talented, gifted and quirky witch that transfered from Ilvermorny, a born Legilimens who soars high in the sky and is easily adored...
83.7K 1K 43
(harrypotterxreader) A girl named Y/N Black starts her fifth year at hogwarts and falls for the famous Harry Potter...... *I OWN NOTHING ALL BELONG T...
179K 4.2K 78
"I never stopped loving you." Entering the wizarding world, Y/N learns about the world she's entering. Of spells, wizards, beasts and many more of wh...