The Golden Trio X Reader

By Multiplefandomsgirl

(Y/N) is a famous witch for multiple reasons. First, her family is very wealthy, known as the wealthiest wiza... More

Platform 9¾
Flying Lessons
The Troll
Mirror of Erised
The Dark Forest
Through The Trap door
Car Rescue
The Flying Car
Tom Riddle's Diary
Follow the spiders
The Chamber Of Secrets
The dementors
Buckbeak
Expecto Patronum
Sirius Black
The Time Turner

Enemies of the Heir Beware

523 15 1
By Multiplefandomsgirl

Harry and (Y/N) are walking down the corridor wearing their Quidditch outfits, accompanied by the rest of the team: Oliver Wood, Fred, George, Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet, and Katie Bell. "I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program. We are going to train earlier, harder, and longer." Glancing to his left, the rest of the team follows his gaze. "What...? I don't believe it." Stepping out into the courtyard, they come across the Slytherin Quidditch team, also dressed for Quidditch, as Ron and Hermione are sitting nearby; Oliver directs his attention to the team's captain, Marcus Flint. "Where do you think you're going, Flint?" Wood asked. "Quidditch practice." He replied. "I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today." Wood said. "Easy, Wood. I've got a note." Flint holds out a rolled up scroll; Wood takes it and opens it. "Uh-oh. I smell trouble." Ron and Hermione get up and walk towards the two teams. "I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker." He looks up from the parchment. "You've got a new Seeker, who?" He asked.

Marcus steps aside, and Draco steps out towards the Gryffindor team members. "Malfoy?" Harry asked. "That's right. And that's not all that's new this year." Draco puts his broom at his side; (Y/N), Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the rest of the Gryffindor Quidditch team examine the brooms Draco and the rest of the Slytherin team are holding. "Those are Nimbus 2001s. How did you get those?" Ron asked. "A gift from Draco's father." Flint said. "You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best." Draco said. That did it. (Y/N) angrily walks up in front of him. "At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." She snapped. Draco glares at her, angry she would say something like that to him. "No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood." He snapped. Everyone gasped, including the trio, who became furious with Draco. (Y/N) glares at him with a mixture of hate and hurt. "You'll pay for that one, Malfoy!" Ron takes out his wand and aims it at Draco. "Eat slugs!" Unfortunately, Ron's spell backfires, blasting him off backwards and onto the ground. (Y/N), Harry and Hermione immediately rush to his side.

"You okay, Ron? Say something!" Hermione said. "Ron!" (Y/N) shouted. Ron opens his mouth as if to say something, but instead he spits out a slug. Colin starts taking pictures of Ron. "Wow! Can you turn him around, Harry?" He asked. "No, Colin! Get out of the way." Harry, (Y/N) and Hermione help Ron to his feet. "Let's take him to Hagrid." (Y/N) suggested. Ron regurgitates another slug. "He'll know what to do." The four of them rush off to Hagrid's while the Slytherins laugh at them. "This calls for a specialists equipment." Hagrid said as he hands a giant wooden bucket to (Y/N) and Harry. They hand the bucket to Ron. "Nothing to do but wait til it stops, I'm afraid." Hagrid said as he sits in his chair across from you four. Ron pukes up another slug causing you to gag and look away. "Better out than in." Hagrid said with uncertainty. "Who was Ron trying to curse, anyway?" Hagrid asked, intrigued. "Malfoy." Harry replied. "He called (Y/N) a..." the girl stands and walks away from the boys, crossing her arms. "He called me a mudblood." She said, causing Hagrid to gasp. "He did not!" He said. "What's a Mudblood?" Harry asked. "It means dirty blood. Mudbloods a foul name for someone who's Muggle-born. Someone with non-magic parents. It's not a term one usually hears in civilized conversations." (Y/N) said. "But you don't have non-magic parents, your parents were both wizards, weren't they?" Harry asked.

Hagrid nods. "Yes, they were." He said. "Draco obviously just said that because he thinks his family is more superior." Hermione said. "See, the thing is, Harry, there are some wizards, like the Malfoy family.... who think they're better than everyone else because they're pure-blood." Hagrid said as he rolls his eyes. "That's horrible!" said Harry as Ron pukes up another slug. "It's disgusting." He said. "And it's codswallop to boot. Dirty blood. Why, there isn't a wizard alive today that's not half blood or less. More to the point, they've yet to think of a spell that our (Y/N) can't do." Hagrid said and she gives a small smile at this, wiping away her tears. Hermione gets up and walks over to her and give her a hug. "Don't you think on it, (Y/N)." She said to her. She backs away from the hug and smiles at her. "Don't you think on it for one minute." She repeated and she nods and smiles. Later that night, (Y/N) and Harry were serving detention. "(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N)." Lockhart said as he shakes his head. "Can you and your friend possibly imagine a better way to serve detention.....than by helping me to answer my fan mail?" "Not really." (Y/N) said after she finished writing another letter. "Fame is a fickle friend, (Y/N). Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that." said Lockhart then he goes back to writing back to his fans. Harry goes back to the letter he was writing, when suddenly a voice spoke. Come Come..... ....to me.

"What?" (Y/N) and Harry asked at the same time, then looked at each other. "Sorry?" Lockhart asked. "That voice..." Harry said. "You heard it too?" (Y/N) asked. Harry nods. Lockhart looks a bit confused. "What are you two talking about? I think you're both getting a bit drowsy." Then Lockhart looks over at the clock and exclaims. "And Great Scott, no wonder. Look at the time. We've been here nearly four hours. Spooky how the time flies when one is having fun." Harry looks back at (Y/N) who looks at him nervously. Harry then looks around the room again and whispered. "Spooky." (Y/N) and Harry walked out of Lockhart's office and were walking along the corridor. Blood... I want...blood... Let me rip you. Let me kill you. Kill.  Kill. Kill. (Y/N) follows Harry who goes after the voice, until Hermione and Ron show up. "Guys!" Hermione said. "Did you hear it?" (Y/N) asked. "Hear what?" Ron asked. "The voice." She said. "Voice? What voice?" Hermione asked. "(Y/N) and I heard it first in Lockhart's office, and then, again, just--" the two hear the voice once more. It's time. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill." Harry and (Y/N) run past them down the corridor. "Kill?" Ron asked they follow them.

"Guys, wait! Not so fast!" Hermione said. Harry and (Y/N) stop in the middle of the corridor, then look down to see the floor is wet before walking to the right. Ron and Hermione run to catch up with them; they stop abruptly as they see numerous spiders scurrying away through a crack in the window. "Strange... I've never seen spiders act like that." (Y/N) said. "I don't like spiders." Ron said. They then glance at something else on the floor. "What's that?" Hermione asked. They gaze at a puddle of water, where they can see what appears to be bloody writing, then look up at the wall to see foreboding words written in blood which Hermione reads "The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware." "It's written in blood." (Y/N) said. She looks to the left. "Oh, no." Hermione follows her gaze and gasps when she sees what she is seeing; she walks toward a torch on the wall, tied to the torch is Mrs. Norris, frozen and seemingly scared by something. "It's Filch's cat. It's Mrs. Norris." She said. Behind them, Percy walks into the corridor, leading the other Gryffindor house students. Soon enough, the corridor fills with students, who gaze at the bloody writing and Mrs. Norris, Madame Pomfrey expresses horror and shock; Colin gets his camera ready, but Percy stops him.

"Enemies of the Heir, beware." Draco read, then glances at the Gryffindor house students. "You'll be next, Mudbloods." Ron scowls and glares at him. "What's going on here?" Flinch pushes his way through the crowd. "Go on, make way, make way. (L/N), what are you...?" He gazes past her at the frozen form of his cat and trembles. "Mrs. Norris?" He glares at (Y/N) again. "You murdered my cat." "What? No, no, I would never-" "I'll kill you." He smiles wickedly at (Y/N) then grabs her by the shirt. "I'll kill you!" He shouted. "Stop it!" Harry shouted angrily. Flinch stops and turns to Harry. "Argus?" Filch lets go of (Y/N); the students step aside as Professors Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Snape arrive on the scene. "Argus, I..." Dumbledore glances at the writing on the wall. "Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately." The students turn to leave; (Y/N), Harry, Ron, and Hermione follow. "Everyone except. (Y/N), Harry, Ron, and Hermione stop. "You four." They turn to face him. "She's not dead, Argus." Filch trembles, presumably from relief and confusion. "She has been petrified." Dumbledore said.

"Ah. Thought so. So unlucky I wasn't there. I know exactly the countercurse that could've spared her." Lockhart said. "But how she has been petrified I cannot say." Dumbledore said. Filch gestures towards (Y/N). "Ask her. It's her that done it. You saw what she wrote on the wall." He said. "It's not true, sir. I swear. She never touched Mrs. Norris." Harry said. "Rubbish." Filch said. "If I might, headmaster. Perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time." Snaps and. The four look at each other in shock. "However, the circumstances are suspicious. I for one don't recall seeing Potter or (L/N) at dinner." Snape continued. "I'm afraid that's my doing, Severus. You see, Harry and (Y/N) were helping me answer my fanmail." Lockhart said. "That's why Ron and I went looking for them, Professor. We just found them when they said..." Hermione looked at (Y/N). "Yes, Ms. Granger?" Snape asked. "When we said we weren't hungry." (Y/N) said. Snape turns towards her. "We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris." She said. Snape turns towards Professor Dumbledore. "Innocent until proven guilty, Severus." He said. "My cat has been petrified. I want to see some punishment!" Filch shouted. "We will be able to cure her, Argus. As I understand it, Madame Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrakes. When matured, a potion will be made, which will revive Mrs. Norris. "And in the meantime, I strongly recommend caution... to all." (Y/N), Harry, Ron, and Hermione nod. Moments later, they are walking along the Grand Staircase, as the numerous staircases change. "It's a bit strange isn't it?" Hermione asked. "Strange?" Harry asked. Hermione turns to him. "You and (Y/N) hear this voice, a voice only you two can hear, and then Mrs. Norris turns up petrified. It's just... strange." She said. "You think we should've told them, Dumbledore and the others, I mean?" (Y/N) asked. "Are you mad?" Ron asked. "No, (Y/N). Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn't a good sign." Hermione said. She walks off. "She's right, you know." A man in a panting said. (Y/N), Harry and Ron glance at him, then walk along.

Time Skip

"Could I have your attention, please? Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets." Draco shrugs. "Like so." McGonagall turns to a bird resting on a post to her right, tapping it with her wand as she speaks. "One, two, three, Vera Verto." A stream of magic emits from her wand, and the bird becomes a goblet; the other students express amazement. "Now it's your turn? Who would like to go first?" She approaches Ron. "Ah! Mr. Weasley. One, two, three, Vera Verto." He said. Ron nods. "Ahem!" He silently taps his wand towards Scabbers three times. "Vera Verto." His wand causes Scabbers to turn into a furry goblet with his tail moving around while squeaking; (Y/N), Harry and some of the other students grin and laugh. "That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley." Hermione raises her hand. "Yes, Ms. Granger?" McGonagall asked. "Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets." Draco gives Hermione a surprised look. McGonagall looks around the room and seeing that the students look somewhat interested. "Very well. Well, you all know, of course, that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Now three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not." She explained.

Ron turns to (Y/N). "Three guesses who." He said, causing her to laugh a little. "Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. In other words, pure-bloods." She continued. Hermione and Draco glare at each other. "Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. Now, according to legend, Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle, known as the Chamber of Secrets. Well, shortly before departing, he sealed it, until that time when his own true heir returned to the school. The Heir alone would be able to open the Chamber, and unleash the horror within, and by so doing, purge the school of all those who, in Slytherin's view, were unworthy to study magic." "McGonagall said. "Muggle-borns." Hermione said. Professor McGonagall points her wand at her in an affirmative gesture. "Well, naturally the school has been searched many times. No such Chamber has been found." She turns and walks back to her desk. "Professor," (Y/N) began. Professor McGonagall turns around. "what exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber?" She asked.

"Well, the Chamber is said to be home to something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home of a monster." McGonagall said. Hermione feels a sense of dread at these words; a horrified Ron turns around to look at Draco, who grins smugly at him. (Y/N), Ron, Harry, and Hermione walk down the corridor. "Do you think it's true? Do you really think there is a Chamber of Secrets?" Ron asked. "Yes. Couldn't you tell? McGonagall's worried. All the teachers are." (Y/N) said. "But if there really is a Chamber of Secrets, and it really has been opened, then that means..." Harry began. "The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts. The question is, who is it?" Hermione asked. Draco and Goyle walk past them, with Crabbe running to keep up. "Let's think..." Ron glances at their adversaries as they pass. "Who do we know who thinks all Muggle-borns are scum?" He asked. "If you're talking about Malfoy..." (Y/N) said, sounding rushed and a little angry at the thought. "Of course! You heard him: "You'll be next, mudbloods." Ron mimicked Draco. "I heard him. But Malfoy, the Heir of Slytherin?" (Y/N) asked. "Well, maybe Ron's right, (Y/N). I mean, look at his family, the whole lot of them have been in Slytherin for centuries." Harry said. "Crabbe and Goyle must know. Maybe we could trick them into telling." Ron said. "Even they aren't that thick. But there might be another way. Mind you, it would be difficult, not to mention, we'd be breaking fifty school rules, and it'll be dangerous, very dangerous." Hermione said. In the library, Hermione pulls a book titled "Most Potente Potions" off the shelf, then walks a few rows to where (Y/N), Harry and Ron are. "Here it is, the Polyjuice Potion. Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another." Hermione read. "You mean, if Harry and I drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe and Goyle?" Ron asked. "Yes." Hermione said. Ron and Harry exchange grins. "Wicked. Malfoy will tell us anything." Ron said. Hermione smiles slightly at their motivation. "Exactly, but it's tricky." She glances at the book again. "I've never seen a more complicated potion." She said. "Well, how long will it take to make?" Harry asked. "A month." (Y/N) said. "A month?! But, (Y/N)... if Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin, he could attack half the Muggle-borns in the school by then!" Harry said. "I know, but it's the only plan we've got." (Y/N) said.

Time Skip

"Another goal for Slytherin." Lee Jordan announced. Then Malfoy floats next to Harry. "Alright there, scarhead?" Harry glares at him until he heard a Bludger coming at him. Harry ducks just as the menacing ball flies around, barely missing his head. The ball flies off and (Y/N) flies up a few feet away from Harry. "Watch yourself, Harry." She warned. Harry nods at her. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as the Bludger comes back. "WOOD, LOOK OUT!" She shouted. Wood turns to look but it's too late as the Bludger hits the handle of his broomstick, sending Wood flying off to the side. The Bludger begins to aim at Harry, but he flies out of the way but the Bludger begins to follow him. No matter where Harry went the Bludger was right there behind him. "Blimey! Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger!" Hagrid shouted. "That's been tampered with, that has!" Ron points his wand at it. "I'll stop it." He declared. Hermione stops him. "No! Even with a proper wand it's too risky, you could hit Harry." Hermione said. Harry flies towards one of the balcony's and flies upward as the Bludger goes through the tower. Harry does a kind of twirl and flus back towards the middle of the pitch. "Training for the ballet, Potter?" Malfoy asked. Harry glares at him, then sees the Snitch flying behind Malfoy's right ear. Harry gasped until he heard the Bludger coming and ducks, making the Bludger fly towards Malfoy, who quickly ducks out of the way, while Harry flies towards the Snitch. Malfoy turns around and sees what Harry was after and started to fly after him. Harry and Malfoy were shoulder to shoulder as the chase the Snitch, Malfoy elbows Harry in the arm and flies ahead as the two chase the Snitch into the barracks. The Bludger follows them as Malfoy gets closer to the Snitch. Malfoy looks over his shoulder. "You'll never catch me, Potter!" He flies towards the Snitch while Harry goes faster and catches up. Harry spends past Malfoy and goes after the Snitch while the Bludger hits all the wooden beams.

Malfoy gets angry and flies faster and catches up and elbows his shoulder. The two where shoulder to shoulder as they flew past Colin. Colin ducks then turns around and sees the Bludger coming at him and he ducks. The two Seekers fly deeper into the pitch as they go after the Snitch. The Bludger then flies ahead and starts to zigzag in front of them until it hits a side of the wall and disappears. Harry looks over at Malfoy for a second then looks back in front of him just in time to see the Bludger coming at him. He ducks and Malfoy drifts to the side. Malfoy looks in front of him and let out a yelp as the tip of his handle hits a wooden beam and he is flung off his broom and onto the grass. Harry catches up with the Snitch and reaches his hand to grab it. He was just about to grab it until the Bludger came back and hit him square in his arm. Harry whinces in pain and clutches his arm close to him. He shakes his head and raised his left arm towards the Snitch while he wrapped his legs around the broom. He reaches out and wraps his fingers around the golden ball and falls to the side while being dragged to the ground on his back by his broom until he stops. (Y/N), Ron and Hermione watch with worry as he lands. The three of them, along with Hagrid, head down to the pitch. "Harry Potter's caught the Snitch! GRYFFINDOR WINS!" Lee shouted as Harry holds up the Snitch and smiles.

He looks up and see the Bludger coming at him and tries his best to dodge it as it keeps trying to hit him. "Finite Incantaem!" (Y/Nj shouts as she waves her wand. The Bludger explodes as you and the others run up to Harry. She slides to your knees by his side. "Are you okay?" She asked. ""No, I...I think my arm's broken." Harry replied. "Not to worry, Harry. I can fix your arm in a jiffy." Lockhart said as he kneels down by Harry. "No, not you." Harry said. "Boy doesn't know what he's saying. He takes a hold of Harry's arm and pushes the sleeve back, gently. "Now this won't hurt a bit." He reassured as you sigh and Harry let out a small yelp. Lockhart pulls put his wand and aims it at Harry's broken arm. "Brackium Emendo." Lockhart said with such determination. There was a flash of white light then Lockhart picks up Harry's arm only for it to start flopping. (Y/N) looks at it in shock, Ron looks like he could throw up. "Yes, well, that can sometimes happen....but the point is..." Lockhart said and he pulls Harry's arm back and everyone groaned in disgust. "You can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are no longer broken." Lockhart said, trying to reassure Harry, who stares at his arms in shock and surprise. "Broken! There's no bones left!" Hagrid shouted. Harry's arm flips around again as Lockhart said. "Much more flexible, though." Lockhart said.

Time Skip

"Oh, Mr Malfoy stop making such a fuss you can go!" Madam Pomfrey shouted as she hurries over to Harry with a bottle of Skele-grow. ""Outta my way! Outta my way. Should have been brought straight to me. I can send bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back?!" She said, annoyed as she grabs a glass. "You will be able to, won't you?" (Y/N) asked worriedly. "Oh I'll be able to, but it'll be painful. You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business." She said as she pours the Skele-grow into the glad and hands it to Harry. Harry takes a few sips of the drink and spits it out. "What did you expect? Pumpkin juice?!" Pomfrey asked as Harry wipes his mouth. That night in the Hospital wing, Harry sleeps until he heard the voice again: Kill Kill Time to kill. Harry's eyes open and he grabs his glasses and looks around until his eyes land to the door of his bed where he sees a familiar house elf. "Hello!" Dobby said. Harry jumps in surprise. "Dobby!" "Harry Potter should've listen to Dobby. Harry Potter and (Y/N) (L/N) should've gone back home when they missed the train!" Dobby squeaked. Harry stares at him. "It was you. You stopped the barrier for letting Ron, (Y/N) And me through." He realized. "Indeed. Yes, sir." Dobby replied. Harry looks around and whispered. "You nearly got us expelled!" "At least you two would be away from here. Harry Potter and (Y/N) (L/N) must go home!" Dobby said as he walks closer. "Dobby thought his Bludger was enough to make Harry Potter see..." "Your Bludger? You made that Bludger chase after me?!?" Harry asked.

"Dobby is most agrieved, sir. Dobby had to iron his hands." Dobby holds out his hands and showed their was bandages around each of his fingers. Harry shakes his head and glares at the elf. "You better clear off Dobby before my bones grow back or I might strangle you!" He threatened. Dobby let out a cry and jumps off the bed as Harry gets up and walks closer while Dobby backs away. "Dobby is used to death threats, sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home." He cried. "I don't supposed you can tell me why you're  trying  to kill me?" Harry asked. "Not kill you, sir. Never kill you. Dobby remebers what it was like before Harry Potter triumphs over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. We house elves were treated like vermin, sir. Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin." Dobby said, and he begins to cry. He pulls the edge of his shirt and blows his nose. "Why do wear that thing, Dobby?" Harry asked. "This, sir? It is the mark of the house-elves enslavement. Dobby can only be free if his master presents him with clothes." Dobby replied. Doors then opened and closed. "Listen." Dobby whispers as he jumps on Harry's bed. "Listen..... terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. Harry Potter and (Y/N) (L/N) mustn't stay here now that history is to repeat itself." Dobby warned. "Repeat itself? You mean this has happened before?" Harry asked. Dobby let out a squeal and covered his mouth with his hands. "I shouldn't have said that." And he looked over and grabbed the Skele-grow bottle and starts to hit himself. "Dobby! Stop! Dobby, stop it!" Harry whispered and he grabbed the bottle and set it aside and grabbed Dobby by the collar. "Tell me, Dobby. If this happened before, who's doing it now?" He asked. "Dobby can not say, sir. Dobby only wants Harry Potter and (Y/N) (L/N) to be safe." said Dobby as he pats Harry's hand. "No, Dobby. Tell me. Who is it?" Harry demanded but Dobby raised his fingers and snaps, making him disappear.

Harry jumps back in bed and pretends to be asleep. "Put him here." He heard Madam Pomfrey say. "What happened?" She asked. "There's been another attack." Dumbledore said as they put the petrified body of Colin Creevey on another bed. "I think he's been petrified, Madam Pomfrey. Look." McGonagall said as she pointed at his camera. "Perhaps he managed to take a picture of his attacker." Dumbledore takes the camera and opens the back to pull the out the film but once he opens it the camera explodes. "What can this mean, Albus?" McGonagall asked, fearfully. "It means....that our students are in great danger." Dumbledore replied. "What should I tell the staff?" asked McGonagall. "The truth. Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe. It is as we feared, Minerva. The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.9K 44
Y/n is a young muggleborn child. She was adopted after her parents died in a car accident. Her adoptive parents where pure blood, couple of magic. Bo...
4.8K 79 16
You are y/n Lovemoon. A pure-blood witch who has the same beliefs as all other pure-bloods. On your 11th birthday, you get your long awaited Hogwarts...
24.2K 458 31
Y/N is a loud,sometimes obnoxious,headstrong girl in the Tri Wizard Tornament.Her best friends just happens to be the twins.It all goes wild once Y/N...
179K 4.2K 78
"I never stopped loving you." Entering the wizarding world, Y/N learns about the world she's entering. Of spells, wizards, beasts and many more of wh...