Girlfriend For Hire | Haikyuu...

By isesaki

A full-time girlfriend-for-hire job suddenly turns into a reverse harem. - International basketball prodi... More

Girlfriend for Hire
GF-FORHIRE.COM
GF-FORHIRE RULEBOOK
0 | origin
1 | charity case
2 | volleyball with crows
3 | atsumu's girlfriend
4 | guess boy
5 | boyfriend training
6 | the great king
7 | client number two
8 | eclipse
9 | 168 hours
10 | 7:23
11 | for show
12 | kei
13 | just physical therapy
14 | what the cat dragged in
15 | the ceo's niece
16 | mcdonald's
17 | lunch with seijoh
18 | breakfast buddies
19 | jersey
20 | training at tokyo
21 | piggy back ride
22 | tokyo
23 | bookstore girl
24 | japan women's basketball
25 | unladylike
26 | front row seats
27 | toki's
28 | benched
29 | celestial fondness
30 | surprise party
31 | supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
32 | fancy dinner
33 | small world
34 | the ics ball
35 | me, her, and the moon
36 | new year
37 | exhibition
38 | karma
39 | youth world '11
40 | fun things
41 | cheer team
42 | heather
43 | boyfriend duties
44 | starwiki-how
45 | clorox and ethyl alcohol
46 | socks
47 | that part was real
48 | cute
49 | my love puts ghibli films to shame
50 | chemistry jokes
51 | spirit and skill
52 | japan's big three
53 | shoyō
54 | three more days
55 | live scandal
56 | twenty-third
57 | new student
58 | nosy
59 | untidy uniform
60 | home economics club
61 | him, her, & the moon
62 | play me
63 | fated encounters
64 | revival
65 | one-man show
66 | five hundred yen
67 | coffee-flavored
68 | bloody valentine's day
69 | normal
70 | girlfriend
71 | for hire
72 | other half
73 | mari-chin
74 | itami
character aesthetics
75 | the miyagi boys
76 | tokyo sports magazine
77 | breakfast with utsui
78 | unexpected arrival
79 | sakusa's cleaning lady
80 | the men's youth team
81 | the scrimmage
82 | seinaru's bet
83 | delirious encounters
85 | chaperones
86 | the prodigal five
87 | the olympic village
88 | may the best man win
89 | everyone's here
90 | breathtaking
91 | keeping up with japan
92 | in this life and the next
93 | all the time in the world
94 | onion rings
95 | white and red
96 | kuroo's big mouth
97 | the grand gesture + edited
98 | lore
99 | kin-kei
100 | chickens
101 | domex
102 | green monster
103 | a tie
104 | send to many
105 | great britain
106 | grovel at my feet
107 | argentina
108 | you're getting weak
109 | i'm not God
110 | or perhaps i am
111 | usa , you won't win
112 | escape
113 | australia
114 | marry me
115 | finals
116 | crippling
117 | burden
118 | weirdos

84 | uncle tom

783 56 7
By isesaki

a/n: i'll be changing the manner in which i name my chapters so i don't get confused

EIGHTY-FOUR. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

seinaru woke up with a jolt. something wasn't right.

she glanced at her legs that were frozen beyond belief, and then at her beddings.

she held the urge to groan out loud— how could she forget?

she picked up a pillow and started screaming into it in frustration. the migraine searing against her entire central nervous system wasn't helping either.

ichigo, who heard her muffled screams squinted as her eyes adjusted to the bright light of the windows. she looked at her distressed captain. "is something wrong, cap?"

the girl looked at ichigo with teary eyes. "life sucks, and i just wanna die."

ichigo's eyes widened, before they relaxed in understanding. if there are people who've been through this girl in each of her high school experiences, it would be these two— hanuka and ichigo.

and this scenario wasn't as uncommon as people might think.

ichigo threw a spare pillow at a sleeping hanuka. "wake up, cap needs help."

hanuka groaned out loud. "arghhh, five more minutes!"

"it's urgent, hanucunt!" ichigo scowled.

hanuka sighed, sitting up, her pink hair going in all directions as she stared at her captain and the center of niiyama. "what?"

"uncle tom visited." ichigo deadpanned.

"uncle who— oh!" hanuka was now awake as she scampered up to grab her emergency female kit. "christ, couldn't he choose a better time to visit than the olympic week?"

their captain just groaned into her pillow in frustration again. "i can't run, can't jump, can't shoot— i'm practically useless!"

the two other players in the room sweatdropped.

'oh dear..'

like every other teenage girl, their captain, the ultimate international prodigy, ymari shekinah seinaru also experienced visits from someone that they have dubbed uncle tom. uncle time-of-month.

and this head-splitting headache, her mood swings, along with whatever's going on down there was considered the downfall of their captain.

because every end of the month, she becomes..

seinamotional.

seinasensitive.

shekinahorrible.

and shekinegative.

just a few nicknames that the niiyama girls dubbed for her, nothing big really.

honestly, throughout the two years they've been with her, they're just glad they found a way to alleviate her pain and get rid of the immense mood swings.

she's worse than bokuto, really.

"i have the painkillers, the pads, and the period hormone suppressants." hanuka threw the bag to ichigo in perfect trajectory.

ichigo caught it and immediately popped two pills of suppressants. "cap, here."

hanuka threw a bottle of lemonade to ichigo, which the latter immediately handed to her captain. "drink up."

the girl shakily took the suppressants and drank the lemonade with it. upon gulping it down, she sighed.

"i gotta go to the loo, but you two better turn around." she warned.

the two immediately spun around. seinaru sighed, gathering her stained sheets and bringing it with her to the bathroom, along with the pads that ichigo had put on her bed seconds after receiving them from hanuka.

she went inside the bathroom and did her business, she also washed the bedsheets clean of all stains and drained them with all her might so she can hang them off the balcony.

she went outside, now a bit back to her normal self. she faced her two teammates. "it's our last day here, right?"

hanuka nodded, "tomorrow we leave for the village."

seinaru hummed, walking outside to the balcony and clipping the clean but wet bedsheets onto the wire. she then got back inside.

"since i'm useless for the day.."

her period week is always the worst on the first day— these two know that.

"why don't i just go get us some things for the.. village?" she said the last word with so much spite, she could puke.

"sure." ichigo nodded. "we'll pitch in our budgets."

"no need." she waved off. "inko-san gave me one prepaid card for this occassion only."

"will you be okay alone?" hanuka asked carefully, as to not get onto shekinegative's nerves so early in the morning.

"i'll be going with someone." she clapped her hands, moving to her stuff to collect her set of clothing for the day.

she looked at the two with a small smile on her face, "now let's go get ready for the day, alright?"

-

"fucking hell." aomine groaned. "my back hurts from carrying the entire damn game last night."

guess what hotel they're staying at? you'll never guess where.

momoi shoved him to the side. "oh shush it, dai-chan! everyone carried the game!"

kagami groaned, "i'm hungry as hell. i can't wait to just dig in."

the group of tall boys and two girls made their way inside the restaurant of the hotel, all ready for breakfast after getting ready for their last training day before they had to move to the village. they stayed in the same hotel as the women's youth basketball team.

just as they were about to enter, a group of girls also exited the elevator and fell into step with them.

takemichi stretched her arms and yawned out loud, in her pink pajama coordinates that consisted of a hello kitty button down top and a pair of matching hello kitty pajama bottoms. her hair was out of their normal space buns, rather they were now in tight pigtails with hello kitty hairbands.

aomine turned to look at her with a disgusted look on his face, "yikes, who invited the kid?"

there was a tick mark on takemichi's forehead as she sneered when she recognized the tall boy. "oh shut up, aho."

surprisingly, everyone on the team wasn't ready yet. turns out that they were given the go-signal by the captain last night to sleep in, as it would be one of their only nights of proper rest this olympic week.

riko smiled at the women's youth team who just beat their team last night. "hi girls!"

they all simultaneously looked at her. "hello."

"why don't we all have breakfast together in one table?" riko offered, looking at the vice captain, kasai, the third in line, saito, and the captain's direct right hand, utsui, for permission.

kasai and saito looked at utsui, to which the brunette just shrugged. "i don't mind."

kasai nodded. "we'll do it."

momoi clapped her hands in enthusiasm. "great! let's go sit over there where it's spacious."

the automatic glass doors of the restaurant opened, welcoming the two teams with overwhelming heights and presences.

"akashi-kun!" momoi walked over to the boy in question as they made their way to the table smack dab in the middle of the resto.

"yes, momoi?" the captain hummed, looking ahead.

"seinaru-san asked me to—"

"seinaru?" akashi blinked, cutting her off as he looked at her.

the pinkette nodded. "yes. seinaru-san asked me to give you her number last night— i forwarded it to you through email, just in case you didn't see yet. she wants you to call her. she said you two have to talk."

akashi nodded, "thank you."

"anytime!" momoi smiled before skipping away.

takemichi went over to the table in the middle and took a seat, followed by everyone else.

"is your captain not joining us?" akashi asked kasai who was sat beside an empty seat parallel to him.

the magentanette shook her head, "not that i know of. neither she, ichigo, nor hanuka have gone out their rooms."

"they must've slept in." utsui piped up as she watched the waiters and waitresses serve their food.

"still, wouldn't it be beneficial to let her know you have won?" midorima pulled up the topic.

"it's the morning after— she already knows." saito blinked, looking at the green haired shooting guard.

"oh, she rooms with two other players, they must've already told her then." kise tilted his head to the right.

"even if they didn't, she would've known still." ryuguji shrugged. "she just knows."

kise looked at the greenette and grinned. "hey i like your hair."

"i like my hair too." ryuguji shrugged. she then looked over at chiyo who was sat to her right. "hey, by the way does anyone know why the two vacant rooms are occupied?"

takemichi, who was to her left, raised her hand. "i think the staff moved in early."

"that can't be." inosuke pondered. "there's too many of them to just fit in two rooms."

"i passed by the rooms, and i feel like men are inside.." tomiko trailed off, remembering the low toned snores and the smell of.. men. "just a hunch though."

kasai, saito, and utsui looked at each other, as if contemplating who'd be the best to break it to them.

utsui gave saito a beckon, knowing that is it was the tall girl that said it, there would be no further questioning from the girls.

"seinaru-sama has a few guests over, and they'll be occupying those rooms for the time being." saito told them.

utsui was right about the girl's not questioning it further.

however..

"guests?" kise echoed what saito said, eyes going wide. "that are.. men?"

"those might be the creepy guys who were on the women's side of the court right after she subbed out, right riko-chan?" momoi wondered out loud.

"creepy guys?!" some of the generation of miracles repeated.

utsui sweatdropped.

she didn't take into consideration that the boys would be butting their noses into this business too.

"come to think of it, she did leave with those creepy guys last night.." kuroko muttered, making everyone turn towards him.

kagami blinked. "oh yeah, you did point that out last night. they were on our side of the bleachers for some reason."

"what if she got kidnapped?" kise gasped.

aomine hit him upside the head. "idiot, didn't you hear what they said? she went with them intentionally."

the green haired carrot boy nodded, "finally aomine's making sense—"

"that was a planned hostage." aomine added.

midorima facepalmed. "nevermind."

"hostage?!" kise panicked.

the women's team just sweatdropped at their antics, albeit curious as to who their new roomies are.

utsui was about to say something to stop their banter when her phone rang— it was hanuka. she blinked, excusing herself from the table as she answered the call.

"hello?"

there was some shuffling on the other end. "uncle tom's visiting so we're running a bit late for breakfast. we'll get down as soon as we can."

utsui's eyes widened in understanding— she and the rest of the team have also been briefed about uncle tom after hanuka and ichigo told them stories of their high school life with the captain.

"will she be training?" she asked.

"nope." ichigo's voice could be heard. "we all just finished getting ready though. and she just left the room, going to the penthouse i think."

"yeah, she kept muttering 'atsumu'.." hanuka trailed off. "anyway, we'll head down now!"

before utsui could respond, the call was dropped.

she sighed, going back to sit down on her chair while everyone started digging in the western breakfast that she had asked from niccolo when he started their catering.

"so.." kise trailed off, gulping down an immense amount of his iced chocolate drink as he looked at the girls sat across from him.

"which one of you is single?"

the girl's sweatdropped at the flirt.

"we're not interested."

"b-but why?!" the blonde got smacked upside the head by aomine.

"they—"

"don't bat for your team." takemichi grinned. "and my type is tall, black-haired, has blue and green eyes, and is the japan women's youth team captain."

"i second that." ryuguji stabbed her bacon and shoved it in her mouth.

"i third that.." nozomi mumbled, eating her hashbrowns.

the boys blinked, before they unknowingly chorused. "same here."

they looked at each other with narrowed eyes and hard glares before utsui facepalmed herself into oblivion.

'great, more men.'

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 50 33
|| THIS FANFIC WAS INSPIRED BY ONE OF THE SAME NAME BY @KITASBUBBA WHICH WAS UNFORTUNATELY DISCONTINUED || "i guess you have wrong timing." • DESCRIP...
649K 19K 25
in which tsukishima tries to hide the fact that he has a girlfriend from his team. key word: try. book one of two. completed: 8/23/21 kei tsukishima...
19.7K 895 30
After a big rift in high school, Hajime Iwaizumi and Tōru Oikawa thought their friendship was permanently broken. For the rest of their teenage years...
8.6K 218 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...