Shadow world

Av MiyaLightwood

(This is my first FF in English. It's not my native language so I'm sorry for mistakes. I hope you will...lik... Mer

Chapter 1. °5 years ago
°5 years ago part 2°
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 3 part 2.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26. After 5 years.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Capitolul 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67
Chapter 68.

Chapter 51.

5 1 0
Av MiyaLightwood

° Miya woke up first. She goes to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and coffee. 
After a few minutes.

- Morning, need help? *asked Alec rubbing his eyes*.

- Morning, pretty boy. No, thank you. How did you sleep? Magnus woke up? *handed Alec a cup of coffee*

- Thanks. No, Daemon?

- No. He is still sleeping. I slept well without nightmares this time. But...

- What?. What happened? *pulling a chair close to Miya*

- I don't know what to do with this rune... He feels almost everything and... I know he is suffering too.

- You should talk with him. *sipping from his cup*.

- Should I? Or I should just...get rid of this? *looking at her rune*

- Don't. Talk with him first. Maybe he feels calmer that way. To know you are safe and feeling okay.

- But... Whatever.
What about Alastor? Did you hear something? *asked Miya*

Alec could feel fear in her voice, but she try to control herself.

- No. I don't...sorry. When Magnus or Daemon will wake up, I will go to the Institute and we will begin to hunt him.

- No. We will have breakfast and after that, you can go where you want.
But Lightwood, don't do anything. I want you here, safe and alive with Magnus. For the rest of your life.

- My life... *and Alec sigh*.

- What's wrong? What are you thinking about? *taking her cup sitting next to Alec".

- At Magnus being immortal and I am...

- Alec, *taking his hand in hers* live the present and don't think about the future, okay?

- I will try.

- If you have something else in your mind, you can tell me. *she said smiling*. I like the runes on your body Looks...hot. *changing the subject*.

Alec starts to laugh.

- I love that run, on your neck. *and her gaze moves to Alec's lips. She remembered that kiss from Pandemonium.* I'm sorry...

- I forgive you. *said Alec giggling*. You don't want to talk with me about what happened with Alastor?

- No... Not now... Don't do anything, please. He is stronger than before. And if you can, keep Magnus away from this.

- What about you?

- I will send that son of a bitch back to hell.

- Not alone.

- Of course, I will do that alone, Alexander. I won't put any of you in danger. Don't be...

She stopped when she heard the doors open. Daemon and Magnus come from the rooms.

- Morning, princess. *Daemon kissed Miya's forehead*. Morning Alec.

- Good morning, Dae.

- Biscuit. *Magnus hugged her*.

- I can see you had a... Beautiful night. *she smirked at Alec*.

- Oh, you see...*said Magnus blushing*.

- I will go to wake Dagon up.*Magnus wanted to leave but Dagon open the door*

- I'm here. *Dagon said rubbing his eyes *

- My handsome boy. *said Miya taking him in her arms*. Let's eat and after that, we will go out for a walk. What did you say?

Dagon nodded.

They finished the breakfast, Miya and Magnus cleaned the kitchen, Alec goes to the Institute, and Daemon plays with Dagon.

- They are friends now. *said Magnus*

- Yes, they are. *Miya dropped a plate, shattering on contact with the tiles*.
I'm sorry...

- It's okay. I will clean, no worry. Do you have something on your mind? *asked Magnus worried*

- Yes, a lot. Dagon sweetheart, let's go out.

- I will come with you. *Daemon replies*

- No, we will be fine. I want to go only with Dagon.

- What if Alastor will...*but Daemon couldn't finish his sentence*

- Maybe he is busy.

Miya and Dagon go to the park next to their home.

° - Hei, buddy. I didn't saw you for a while. *said Jace looking at some files.*

- Yeah, things go...crazy. Did you find something? *asked Alec sitting next to Jace on the couch*

- Yes. Alastor, right? He was brought to life by an old demon to find a sword. But I don't know why. 

- Hmm. What he could do with a sword??

- I don't know yet. But I know he is not alone and he stays in Edom. 

- Do you think he wants to release Demons from there?

- Probably.

- Great... At least, Miya is not there.

° - So, Dagon. Do you like here, with us?

- Yes. I like when Alec kisses my forehead and Magnus tells me stories. *answer Dagon in his sweet voice*

- You can call them dads, you kn... *Miya stopped when she saw Alastor coming closer*.

- Miya...* said the little boy hiding behind her*.

- When I let your hand, run upstairs to Daemon and Mags.

- But...

- I will be fine, okay?

The boy nodded and when Alastor was more close, Miya let out his hand.
Alastor wanted to run after Dagon but Miya stopped him with a spell.

- Let him!! He is just a child!!! *shout Miya*

- He escaped! He is mine!!

- No is not!! He is not your puppet!!!

- But you? *asked Alastor running*

In a few seconds, he was next to her.
She froze, she couldn't move, her heart starts beating very fast.

- I've missed you.* He put his index finger on her chin and when he saw Daemon coming closer he continues*.
I've missed this, and your lips, your neck, your heart beating fast like now *pointing his hand at her chest*. Your heavy breath against my skin... Oh. Your warm body. 

- YOU SON OF A BITCH! *yelled Daemon*. Let her go!!!

- Daemon, don't! Protection spell... And it's from... Miya. *said Magnus looking at her *

- What?! Why? *asked Daemon confused*

- To protect us... *Magnus replied*.

- What about her?!

- Did you miss me? *asked Alastor smirking*.

She wanted so much to kill him, to do something but Magnus and Daemon were more important than her life.
Before he could touch her again, a few arrows stopped in Alastor's back and he starts screaming.

- Ahhh!!! You again!!! *he turns to see Alec preparing another arrows*.

- I think he will protect her. *said Daemon with a little jealousy in his tone and Magnus could hear that too*.

- I will be back again, sweetheart. One day you will be alone. *said Alastor before he disappeared*.

Magnus runs towards Miya.

- Hei, you okay?

- I...want to... Ahm. Be alone. *she answers without looking at Magnus*.

- I won't let...

- Just... Leave me alone.

She runs into the house.

- I will talk with her. *said Alec patting Magnus's shoulder*

- Why you? *asked Daemon irritated*

- Because I have a sister and I know how to talk with her. *asked Alec and go after Miya*

Magnus trusted Alec and he knows Miya wouldn't talk with him. But Daemon...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

9.4K 426 22
A sequel to my first story, Born Confused! *__________________* Upon waking up from a year long coma, Alec Lightwood soon learns his life with Magnus...
3.7K 358 25
Alec is studying to be a lawyer at university at his father's insistence, but he wants to be a vet. He loves animals and reading. His father abuses h...
64.4K 2K 20
Alexander Lightwood. A reserved, loving, protecive Shadowhunter. Magnus Bane. A confident, glittery, powerful Warlock. These two, somehow, met eachot...
2K 207 9
Magnus is an English teacher, working in a school. He's worried about someone, this someone called Alec Lightwood. He has been worried about him for...