Reincarnation [Rainbow Quest...

By IDrawzStuff

*Characters belong to Favremysabre* So this is a bit of a different story. I had this idea and a friend said... More

Idk A Bit Of Context? I Guess?
Bonus: Hight charts
Ch.1: Who's up this early?!
Ch. 2: A past to miss yet regret
Ch. 3: A Loud Morning
Ch. 4: Beyond or Below?
Ch. 5: Burning Excitement
Ch. 6: for nostalgia's sake
Ch. 7. Dream or Reality?
Ch 8: Scars That Won't Heal
Ch. 9: Back Home We Go!
Ch. 10: Everyone's Concerned
Ch 11: An Escape
Ch. 12: WHERE IS HE?!
Ch. 13: Time To Talk
Ch. 14: Conspiracies
Ch. 15: what?
Ch. 16: fun time :)
Ch. 17: The masks I wear
Ch. 18: Sick day
Ch. 19: it got worse
Ch. 20: story time
Ch. 21: that's gotta hurt
Ch. 22: nightmare
Ch. 23: really? Again??
Ch. 24: a mad scientist
Ch. 25: 'tis but a scratch
Ch. 26: I'm Deadn't
Ch. 27: Preparations
Ch. 28: Lovebirds
Ch. 29: Date And Aftermath
Ch. 30: Visit In Disguise
Ch. 31: Just A Bad Memory
Ch. 32: A Day With Green :)
Ch. 33: The TALK
Ch. 34: Something... Is Wrong
Ch. 36: I Forgor

Ch. 35: Father-Son bonding Activity????

1.9K 67 550
By IDrawzStuff

*3rd pov*

A certain green steve walks along the long gravel path through the kingdom.

His destination... The citadel in the middle of the kingdom.

At first he stopped by his human friends house... But found it abandoned.

Today was supposed to be a good day for him...

He was going to visit sabre but...

He's not home...

Soooo...logically he went to ask light steve about it.

"so you're telling me... Sabre has literally been EXILED?!" the green therapist steve repeats the words of the glowing steve in disbelieve.

"I let him go yesterday morning..."

"And in less than 24 hours he's gotten himself thrown out."

Light steve nods with a pained expression.

"wait... Hold on... Sabre didn't go to your house straight after he left??" light asks now in a more worried tone.

"no... Like I said, last time I saw him was yesterday morning." green sighs.

Light steve seemed more panicked.

"w-well... I'm sure he's fine...! He took two of his personal guards with him" he reassured the green steve... Yet... It sounded more like he was trying to reassure himself of the humans safety.

Sighing, green simply decides to go look for his friend, leaving light steve to his own worries.

It's not an Exaggeration to say green is quite upset with the leaders decision.

Although... They seem upset at their own decision as well.

He exits the citadel, sighing as he trails further down the gravel path.

"light told me that sabre took two of his personal guards with him... Where could he have gone...? He didn't show up at my house" the green bean mumbles to himself.

His gaze lands on a certain yellow steve as he walks past sabre's house.

"yellow?" he call out to the steve curiously.

The yellow figure turns to look at green.

"green!!" the former yellow assistant calls out as he runs to his friend

"hellooo" yellow greets him happily.

Green gives him the best smile he could manage but yellow could tell something was wrong.

The steve pulls away with a concerned look.

"Something wrong??" he asks as he pulls away from the hug.

"hmm... Yes... You see sabre... Sabre has been thrown out of the kingdom." green mumbles as he looks back at the quiet house.

Normally there would be guards around the house... Or you could see the human walking around inside.

Maybe seeing him baking in the kitchen.

Wave out the window.

Invite people in.

But now.

It just felt abandoned when Sabre wasn't there

"wait... Sabre was thrown out??? Why?!" yellow asks in disbelieve.

"he... Got in trouble...I was just thinking about where he could have gone..." therapist bean says quietly going back over all the places he could still go to.

"so he didn't go to your house...?" yellow asks with a worried expression.

Green nods absentmindedly

"hmmm maybe he went... No... Hmmm... Would he...?" green mumbles with a thoughtful expression.

Yellow looks at him as he tilts his head with a questioning look.

"wherever it is... It wouldn't hurt to look for him, Right?" yellow suggests as he puts his hand on greens shoulder for reassurance.

"huh... Guess you're right there. My guess is that he might've gone to the village near the kingdom. The one I always do my trading at" green steve explain to the yellow steve as he drags him further along the gravel path.

"GOOD! let's go look there! :D" the steve cheers and pulls green to the gate.

"do you even know where the village is???" green asks the overly excited yellow friend.

"no! >:D"

*sabres pov*

Somewhere faaaar away.

"oh no..." the corrupted blue steve mumbles as he puts down his book.

BOOM CRASH EXPLOSION

PEW PEW

void comes rushing into the room, crashing through the door.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CH-"

"CALM DOWN. CALM DOWN. CALM DOWN! HE'S FINE." soul rushes over to void, trying to calm him down

I just peek over the edge of the couch.

"hi. :P" I do a little blep.

"SEE?! RIGHT THERE. NOW CALM. PLEASE." soul says in a panicked voice.

The blue steve point to the couch.

Void hurries over to the couch and sighs a sigh of relieve as he sees me.

He just collapses on the couch

"you almost gave me a heart attack..." void mumbles as he lays on the soft cushions.

soul slowly creeps back to the spot he was at before...

He dawns a suspicious expression.

"alright... What's going on with you two???" soul suddenly asks as he goes back to sit down again.

"first you go into some strange coma like sleep. Only rarely waking up, not leaving your room" souls points to me.

"then when you finally decide to come down from your room, you act like you've never seen this place before." soul sighs as he grabs the book from before and puts it on his lap.

"and then YOU." he points to void.

"you act like he'll get himself killed if he leaves his room. I don't know what kind of strange father-son bonding activity this is- but you two need to start explaining what in the living world below is going on!" the corrupted blue steve cries out in frustration.

The room falls into silence.

...

...

...

Soul looks between void and I with expecting eyes.

"... Father son bonding activity???? "I finally interrupt the silence.

Soul just looks at me then back at void.

Void looks away

"void...i respect you... You are the lord of darkness... But what... Is going on?" soul asks void, now with more concern than frustration.

"Weeeeeelll... Uhhh... Sabre... May or may not... Have... Uh... Lost his memory! Yeah. Memory loss. Let's call it that." void explains as he awkwardly sits up on the couch.

Now soul and I are both looking at void with confusion.

Did...did he not tell them what was going on???

And he doesn't wanna tell the truth either...???

I mean I would also like to keep this secret actually. I don't want to get on anyone's bad side here.

WAIT.

HOLD ON.

GO BACK.

"father son bonding activity." I repeat from before.

Now I have the attention of both steve's on me.

"I... Dad????" I ask in a high pitch questioning voice.

"right... I didn't tell you about that... Did I... Yeah. I have decided to adopt you." void said, followed by silence.

...

"since when????" I ask now even more confused.

"since... Well... This you- uh... Before you lost your memory..." he pauses hoping I understand

I don't.

"well you joined the darkness and after the siege I decided to just-adopt you. As my son. ':l" he said, again, being followed by silence.

I look down processing this.

I'm adopted?! D:

okay. Wait.

It would explain a lot of things actually.

Why I live here. With void.

Why I had voids hoodie...

Why he was so concerned about me...

Why he was okay with cuddles...

Why he was so willing to listen to me and help me...

Honestly, before, I assumed the worst that the 'me' from this universe decided to date void. ':[

But this is far better.

Void dad is far better than void bf

I let out a sigh of relieve.

Soul just looks confused.

Man... Am I glad these guys can't read minds....

This would have been awkward.

I'm just sitting here... In silence.

For a solid few minutes.

They can't... Read... Wait... Can they??

I look at them with suspicion.

They both look at me with confusion.

Still the room stays completly silent.

Only the fire sizzling in the fireplace can be heard.

Can you hear me in my mind? >:/

Mmmm

...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...

okay. They didn't react.

Confirmed.

they can't read minds.

"okay. Just had to check." I mumble while leaning back on the couch.

"what???" soul whispers.

"nothing. Just... Trying to process some stuff." I answer...

It's not a lie.

I do have to process some stuff.

I have a dad now.

:l

Hm.

"okay. So you lost your memories? Okay... How much do you remember from before?" soul asks as he just decides to toss his book behind him.

I'm guessing he's given up on trying to read

Void looks at me.

I look at him.

"uh... I forgot... Everything. ':/" I simply blurt out, hoping that'll satisfy the steve.

Void nods.

"yep forgot everything. Totally memory loss. Nothing else" I reassure the steve once more as he looks at me rather suspicious.

"aha... And... You were sleeping so long because...?" soul slowly continued to ask.

"it's a human thing!" I blurt out more stupidity.

Soul leans back in his chair.

He's not buying it ':(

"yeah, it's quite similar to what we call hibernation. Although there are some differences." void comes in to save the day.

"oh? Is it connected to the memory loss?" soul asks.

Void pauses for a moment.

"yes... I think... It might be. Who knows." he says giving up on going any further with explanations.

Soul looks between the two of us.

Hm...

Yeah. He's not buying it.

"okay... So... Are you... Gonna get your memories back? Anytime?" soul asks, eyes narrowed.

"dunno" I say as I lean back.

"no clue" void sighs.

"you're concerned when sabre's not in his room... But you're calm about him loosing his memory??" soul asks void steve.

"... Perhaps" void simply answers.

"well... Okay. Y'know- I'm feeling quite tired! I think I'll go back to my room!" I say way to loudly as I jump up and onto the ground.

"and I'll join you there" void adds to my excuse.

"wait you ca-" soul starts but gets cut off as I throw the book, the one he threw to the side before, into his face.

I just grab voids arm and run for it.

"go go go go" I chant as I run down the hallway back to the staircase.

"i- you don't have to drag me- sabre-" void trys to reason with me but I ignore him.

Only after we're half way up the stairs I slow down and let go of the hooded steve.

"okay... Uh... Room." I get my thoughts straight and continue climbing the stairs.

"uh- sabre... Let me teleport you up there. Its gonna take you 10 minutes to walk up there" void says as he takes my hand.

"Oh- yeah. That sounds far better than walking." I sigh and stop walking.

Suddenly I am surrounded by light.

I feel that all too familiar feeling of Weightlessness.

As usual, my surroundings change.

We're back in my room :)

Void lets go of my hand.

" well... Uh... Okay. I... Right. I need to talk to you." I sigh as I remember why I came here in the first place.

"about what happened down there?" void asks.

"nope-something else. But thanks for coming up with that excuse. Honestly... It's better than anything I would have been able to come up with. :l" I admit as I give him a pained smile.

"no problem." he gives me a smile.

A genuine smile.

Man... Why couldn't the void from my dimension be like that????

Wait...

Mmm technically the void from my dimension is like that...

He just doesn't have a reason to be nice to me. >:l

"well... I need to talk to you. Mainly just to get some stuff off of my mind..." i look around as I say that and my gaze lands on the small living room cubby.

The one little area with loads of pillows and couches.

:3

I can sit.

Without another word I head over to the couches.

Void seems to follow my train of thoughts and heads there as well.

I get snuggly between all the pillows.

The lord of darkness simply just sits down.

"okay....so where do I start... Okay. I think I know where-SO YOU FROM MY WORLD IS A PIECE OF SH-"

"LANGUAGE"

"don't language me >:[" i frown as he interrupted me.

"no swearing in this house >¦/" void warns me.

"okay okay. Demon void from my world is stupid. He decided to attack the kingdom." I sigh and calm down a bit.

"and of course I went to fight him... I pulled out my end crystal to threaten him... And... Well... Light steve saw..." I mumble snuggling into the pillows.

Void frowns already having a hunch on what might've happened.

"and... Then I went to hide at green steve's place... Cause I was in trouble... And the next day... I went to talk to light... And the leaders." i continue as I think back to the talk.

Void notices my discomfort and scoots closer to me.

He pulls me close for a hug.

At first a little strange, but a nice embrace.

"and well... Light and I got into a fight-" I continue but stop when I see voids expression changing into one of surprised anger.

"nO- wait not a fight fight-an argument fight" I quickly explain.

His expression softens but I can still see a hint of 'pissed off'

I continue, carefully choosing my words this time.

"well... During the fight... We both said some... Upsetting things to each other... And in the end light ended up throwing me out of the kingdom." I say that last part more quietly as to hide how upset I am.

Void squeezes me a little tighter.

I hug back lazily burying my face in his hoodie.

"so he exiled you" void said dryly.

"yeah pretty much..." I mumble as I turn my head away from the hoodie again.

"please don't be mad at him... I mean... End crystals are dangerous, he was right to throw me out. I'm a danger to them..." I mumble more trying to hide the pain in my voice.

Void pulls away a bit to look at me.

"hey no. He has no right to just throw you away, you hear me? You did what you did to protect them. If they can't see that... They don't deserve to have you with them anyways" void dad says with a serious expression.

"but i-"

"NO. no butts." he says with a serious expression.

I laugh quietly

"...hehe...butts..."

That cheers me up a bit.

I hug him again

"thanks void..." I thank the steve, my emotions still messing with my voice

Who would have thought the lord of darkness would be so cuddly.

Snuggle mans :3

"where did you go after he exiled you?" void asks as he strokes my hair.

It's surprisingly comforting...

"well... Uh... I went to a nearby village." I mumble leaning into the hug and touch more.

"oh? I thought you would have gone to green steve..." void says surprised at the answer.

"i- Wait- i-.... Why didn't I go to greens house?!" I ask myself with confusion.

Why didn't I.

He's the one person I can trust the most!

And I didn't even think of-

I COULD HAVE GONE TO THE OLD LIBRARY.

I COULD HAVE GONE TO M.

i-

wAIT

"I HAVE TO GO TO THE PROFESSORS TO GET THE CRYSTAL SHARDS OUT!!!" I startle void with my sudden loud outburst.

How could I forget?!

Void just looks at me confused

:l

:^

That's him right now.

"what???"

"uh... Okay... Did I tell you yet...? Yeah. I disguised myself as a green steve and met up with some red steves to fix... This" I elaborate.

"you've just motioned to all of yourself. Fix what exactly?" void laughs slightly at my annoyed look.

"bruh-are you stupid? I mean this whole universe hopping problem." origins Damnit! My voice cracked slightly at the 'stupid' part. I pout as he starts laughing at me.

He continues laughing as I just ignore him and free myself from his slipping grip

As I finally manage to free myself I get up and throw a pillow at void.

He easily catches it and slowly manages to stop laughing.

"you're stupid" I pout as I sit back down on the couch.

I cross my arms and turn away from him.

I can still hear voids amusement.

But I can also feel two hands wrapping around my middle and pull me close to him again.

"okay, okay... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have laughed." void admits trying to get me to cuddle again.

I reluctantly snuggle up to him again.

"void... Are you a good dad? Like- Wait- that's not-" wait nO-

That's not what I meant to question.

"well-I'd like to think I'm a decent father???" void still answers the question.

I giggle a bit.

He actually tried to answer it

"but seriously... Does... Other 'me' like you?" I ask void as I twist my head to look up at him.

Void nods.

"did he consent to the adoption >:l" I say in a serious tone.

"pfff of course he did." the new dad holds back a laugh.

"hm. Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

Void gives me a confused 'hmmm'

"like... Why do I only just now find out that you adopted me????" I ask further.

"oh-... I... I didn't want to overwhelm or scare you... So I thought I'd tell you when the time is right... Or maybe avoid it entirely if the universe hopping problem can be fixed..." void mumbles, regret present in his voice.

Oh...

"I'm sorry... I should have told you earlier..." void says as he squeezes me a bit.

"It's okay..." I mumble Leaning more into the hug.

My mind slowly starts wandering off...

Void notices and loosens his grip tightly.

I can feel my body going limp as I slowly drift off to sleep.

"good luck over there..." I hear the steve hum as I get plunged into comfortable darkness.

.

..

...

..

.

I open my eyes to the light of the new room...

The bed is surprisingly comfortable.

Taking in a deep breath, I stretch underneath the covers.

Sighing, my gaze locks onto the window.

I pull myself out of the comfortable covers.

I can hear someone walking around downstairs...

Quiet voices make their way through my head.

Hold on...

There's multiple...

Some voices sound familiar...

Well, two I can tell are the guards...

But there's more voices...

A familiar soft tone...

And one a little louder and energetic...

I think I know who they are :)

-----------------------

Ahaha-

Hi.

Sooo... Uh... Sorry about not uploading last week

I got sick and couldn't concentrate on writing.

But here you go :l

Have chapter ':>

Is for you :]

So... You know the drill!

Drink food.

Eat water.

Don't choke.

Live.

Aight I need to get to class. Now.

Have a good time!

Baiiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 340 40
This is a Steve saga/ rainbow quest story. If Your a favremysabre fan this story is perfect for you. I want all the elements of good stories here lik...
13.1K 506 28
Thank @HeathAnders for giving me the idea to write this! She came up with some of the story line, the name, and helped inspire me to write this compl...
4K 300 26
When a sick Green Steve shows up in the Rainbow Quest world, Sabre is once again faced with a problem. He must find a way to cure the infection that...
4.4K 117 21
"Fine, I'll do it myself." In honor of my 5 year OTP, I have finally done it. After I have faded out and come back into the fandom stronger than eve...