The Lopez No One New

Door Snixx344453

Y/n Lopez is the twin sister of Santana Lopez and also ex-girlfriend of Quinn Fabray. What happens when she g... Meer

1- I'm Back
2 - Brittany/Britney
3 - Grilled Cheesus
4 - Duets
A/N
5 - The Hocky Horror Glee Show
6 - Never Been Kissed
7 - The Substitute Teacher
8 - Furt
a/n
9 - Time Of My Life
10 - A Very Glee Christmas
11 - The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
12 - Blame It on the Alcohol
13 - Sexy
14 - Original Song
15 - A Night of Neglect
16 - Born This Way
17 - Prom Queen
18 - Funeral
19 - New York Bitch!!
20 - No!!There's cheeader in my hair
21 - She can't be missing!!/ Court Room
Season 3
22 - Purple Piano Project
23 - I Am Unicorn
24 - Asian F
25 - Pot O' Gold
26 - The First Time
27 - Mash Off
28 - I Kissed a Girl
29 - Hold On to Sixteen
30 - Halloween with a little Revenge
31 - Extraordinary Merry Christmas
32- Yes/No
33 - Michael
34 - Spanish Teacher
35 - Heart
36 - On My Way
37 - Big Brother
38 - Saturday Night Glee-ver
39 - Dance with Somebody
40 - Choke
41 - Prom-a-saurus
42 - Nationals
43 - Goodbye
Season 4!!!
45 - Britney 2.0
46 - The Break Up
47 - The Role You Were Born to Play
48 - Glease

44 - The New Rachel

1.4K 36 6
Door Snixx344453

Your Pov

I woke up really nervous today. Why? Well, because today was the day I would start working at the agency, Diane said she already got a job for me which was great news since i'm still new to this world, it was a small photoshoot with some other model. She was new too, so at least i wouldn't be alone in this.

We were doing the photos for a small magazine that had a spring collection coming up so I received a list with everything that I had to do, like prepare my skin, take off any piercings I might have on my face, which I didn't, and some tips on exercises for my body, and let me say my abs are like, WOW, and how to control my appetite so i wouldn't eat too much. I was so nervous that I was adjusting my hair in the mirror for the fifth time this morning.

I was also exited for this new week because the last one was really emotionally drainning for me, because first i had to say goodbye to Quinn which was heartbreaking then, Mercedes went to LA, Puck and Mike went right after her, a few days later, Finn went to the army which made everyone nervous considering he can be, kinda stupid? An idiot? Dumb? Not a person you should trust with a gun? Yes to all of those thing, but we love him.

Anyway even after all of this goodbye i still had to take Santana, with Whitney, Judy, Brittany and mom to the train station so she could go to Lousvillie. My heart clenched every time I remember Brittany's face while saying bye to my sister or santana's face when she last hugged her girlfriend and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

So every since then I invited Britt over to watch a movie with me every night, we would sit on my bed and leave our computer open on my desk waiting to see if one of our girlfriends would message us but everytime nothing would happen making us even more sad. But when I got that call from Diane saying that I got my first job, Brittany and I had a small party with Lorenzo and Lord T which was kinda fun to be honest.

"Hija, i have to go now but i will be home late tonight so i left some chicken for you in the fridge" my mom said while only putting her head inside my room "Ok mom. Hey, does my hair look okay?" I asked while turning towards her "You look beautiful, baby. And i already told you, you don't need to be nervous for today, you are going to do just great, i just know it" she said and I smiled "Thank you mom. I love you" i said and she smiled at me before blowing me a kiss and saying "Love you too and don't wait up for me" before leaving the room and closing the door on her way out. Did i mention she was still with Den and sometime even slept at his place?.

After some time I finally decided what to wear, a black ripped jeans with some black cropped and my famous leather jacket on top. I put my sunglasses on and grabbed the keys to my car before locking up the house and started driving towards my photo shoot. I put on some music to help me get the stress off my body which worked because the next thing I knew I was singing with a big smile on my face while screaming the lyrics to the song Party in the USA by Miley Cirus.

When I started to get close to the agreed place I started to get more nervous, but while I was looking for a place to park I realized that I won this job by being myself, not hiding my desires or changing my appearance so I thought the first time I walked into McKinley, I even had an outfit similar to this one, I had entered with confidence, showing no fear or reluctance so I decided to do the same today.

I got out of the car and put on my sunglasses before entering the building. I talked to the guy behind the counter and this time Diane had already warned him and everyone else that I was coming, so they could release me and direct me to the elevator. I pressed the twelfth floor and leaned against the wall waiting for time to pass.

When I heard the noise I realized that I had arrived on the floor and that the door was opening, I put a smile on my face and started walking through the halls until I found door 201 which was where the photoshoot would be. I knocked twice on the door and after a few seconds Diane's assistant opened it and smiled at me letting me in. As I was walking around searching for Diane I suddenly bumped into someone making all of the things she was caring fall on the ground and when she was about to fall I grabbed her waist.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going" she said and i shook my head "No, it's alright i wasn't looking either" I said and finally looked at her face, I have to admit she was beautiful, long brown hair, defined jaw and hazel eyes, I notice i was still holding her waist making me clear my throat and take a step back.

"Let me help you" I said and she giggled before the both of us got on our knees and started to gather her books and papers that fell. When we finished I gave the papers back to her and she thanked me. I shook my head and when I was about to walk out Diane came towards us "Oh, Y/n i see you've met Emmy" she said to me and the girl, who's name i think is Emmy, only to find her looking back at me.

"She's going to be your partner for this photoshoot, so I'm glad you got to know each other before ..... Hey Mario, how many times do i have to say that i don't want to buy your stupid cupcake recipies" she started to speak louder when a man with big glasses came towards us holding some paper. After that she went away with the men following her making me laugh. 

"So your name is Emmy?" I asked me after sometime and she smiled "No, it's Ralph" she said sarcastically making me look at her with an amused smile "Oh so now you want to get ironic" I said like a rich girl while putting my hands on my waist making the brunette laugh.

"Don't try to be funny with me Lopez" she said and i put my hands up "Uuuhh .... so scary" i said and she giggle before punching my arm and walking out "Hey, that's not fair, I wasn't prepared" I said in a whine and she laughed "Sure you weren't" she said it back and i roll my eyes "Alright everyone, let's get started" some men said while coming up to everyone with a camera around his neck "Girls to the makeup chair" he says while clapping his hands and i wonder to myself if he is related to Mr.Schue, then me and Emmy went to the two girls waiting for us, we sat on the chair and the girls started to do our hair, make up and everything else.

"Okay, your outfits are on your left and they are numbered in the exact order you have to use, so grab them and take them to your dress room" Griselle, my make-up artist said to us before pointing at all of the clothes making us nod and get up. Grabbing my first outfit and going to my changing room.

I looked at my clothes and saw that it was a yellow turtleneck blouse with some white pants and white shoes, I put it on and looked myself in the mirror, the blouse fit me perfectly and the white pants were not tight but not baggy either, my hair was wavy and thrown to the side. I smiled to myself and eit the changing room and went towards Diane who was talking to the photographer.

"Great, you're ready" Diane said and turned towards me with a smile on her face and I started to get nervous. "Do you think I will be able to handle it?" I asked her and she looked at me before grabbing my shoulders making me look at her "I chose you for a reason and I'm never wrong" she said making me open a smile "Now go there and do what you do best" she said and i giggle because she sounded like a football Coach but at the end i nodded and went in front of the camera "Alright I want some solo pictures of you guys then you two will pose together" the men said and me and Emmy nodded.

We started to take pictures, first Emmy was posing, then me. Then they called the both of us to pose, making me a little nervous but I went anyway. They told us to pose like a couple making me think of Quinn and what she would think about all of this, but we didn't talk since she left, so is not like i could have warn her, anyway I pass my arms around Emmy's waist and she leaned her head back so it touched my shoulder, there was a little wind on us making our hair fly.

"Great, now can you too turn your back against each other and look at the front" the photographer says and we do it. I look behind the camera one time and I see Diane sending me a thumbs up making me grin and continue to pose "Now kiss" the guy says and I widen my eyes "No" I screamed and everyone looked at me.

"Sorry for yelling but ...... I just ummmm...... have a girlfriend" I said and scratched the back of my neck "Well this is your job kid" he said and i looked at Diane and she nodded her head making me "Then can i make a quick phone call?" I asked and he nodded, I excused myself and walked away from everyone before grabbing my phone and dialing Quinn's number "Come on pick up" I said in a whisper.

"Hey this is Quinn, right now i'm not available so please leave a message - Unless you are a horny boy, then don't - Y/n stop!!" Quinn voice said but i just listen to the same thing for the fifth time, at least it felt like it was and she still didn't pick up "Hey Quinn it's me again, i have something important to tell you so please call me back as soon as you hear this" I said and hung up then the photographer came to me "We have to do the photos now Y/n, so please" he says and with a sighed i nodded and followed him back.

This time I was wearing a dark blue flowered suit, black shoes and my hair was loose, but this time it wasn't wavy, while Emmy was wearing a light blue dress, a light and delicate makeup with her hair down. The photographer told us to stand in the center and act like a couple so she put her arms around my waist while I put my hands on her jaw and neck, as I was taller one of her hands went to my chest while she leaned forward making our foreheads touch and our eyes close.

"Now kiss" the photographer said and with a deep breath I thought of Quinn and brought Emmy closer to my body, she grabbed my suit and pulled me closer to, right now our lips were brushing against each other and all I could think of was Quinn "You okay?" Emmy asked me but instead of answering I closed the gap between us and kissed her lips.

I heard a few flashes going of making me break the kiss and step back while wiping my lips "That was good guys" the guy said and then after a few more changes we were all dismissed, i was making my way to my car when i heard someone call my name making me turn around and see Emmy coming towards me.

"Hey um I understand when you got uncomfortable with kissing me, i also have a boyfriend and I got a little scared too" she says and i nod at her with a thankful smile "Here's my number, text me when you need a friend" she said and i gave her a warm smile "I have to go now, my boyfriend is waiting for me, bye" I giggle a little before hugging her and walking back to my car. I guess I just made my first friend at work, cool. I made my way back to the house and notice Brittany's bike in the front yard, making me giggle.

"So how was your first photoshoot?" Brittany asked me when we got to my room "It was good" i said and started to distract her and myself by turning on the TV and putting on a cartoon channel "Just good? Nothing else?" she asked me and lay on the bed beside me "Yeah just a comun day taking pictures and stuff" i said and she nodded "What about your partner?" she asks and my body tense up "What about her? We didn't do anything okay!" I said way too quickly while getting up and started to walk back and forth in the room.

"Okay, what's going on?" the blonde girl asks me and i just shook my head and threw myself on the bed "Today at the photoshoot i met my partner, her name is Emmy, we talked and got along really well, then the photoshoot started, they asked us to act like a couple which already gave me a red flag" I told her and she listen to me while sitting on the bed "The photographer thought we had chemistry so ...... so he asked us to kiss" i said and her eyes widen.

"Oh my god. What did you do?" she asks and I try not to cry "At first i resisted cause i don't want to kiss another girl besides Quinn but then he said that it was my job and that i getting paid to do that so ....... I had to do it" i said making Britt smile sadly at me "I swear I didn't want to. Emmy even has a boyfriend and i only have eyes for Quinn"

"I tried calling her multiple times but she didn't answer" I said and sat up "Well ..... You aren't 100% right Y/n, but the photographer guy was right, it's your job to do those things. I think Quinn is going to be understanding since she wants me to be an actress so you have nothing to worry about" she says and I lay my head on her shoulder.

"I really hope so britt" i murmured and B started to play with my hair "Now that, that was out of the way let's watch some cartoons" she says and started to bounce on the bed making me laugh and nod at her "I'm gonna make the popcorn" I said and ran towards the kitchen "Hurry up" I heard britt scream making me chuckle.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was walking towards the choir room so I could say hi to a few people like Sam and Katherine, I really miss them. Anyway as I was walking towards the room I bumped into someone making their book drop on the floor. Why do I keep bumping into people? With a sigh I dropped to my knees and started to help the girl with her book.

"I'm so sorry" I said to her and she got back on her feet with my help "It's no problem ....." she started to say but i cut her off when she was trying to figure it out my name "Y/n, nice to meet you" i said and she smiled at me "I'm Marley and again sorry for bumping you and almost getting you to the ground" she said and i giggle "It's fine, plus i wasn't looking where i was going" i said and she smiled.

"Hey what music were you listening to?" I asked her and pointed at the earphone in her hand "It's actually a cover that i did last week" she said and my eyes widened "Wow, you sing?" I asked her, already getting excited, she nodded and I first bumped the air "You should totally audition to the New Directions" I said and she looked at me confused before frowning her eyebrows "What's the New Directions?" she asked and I smiled.

"Is the schools glee club, I was in it since Junior year and it was amazing, we won competitions, lost a few, but you will get there a new family and friends so it's really cool and tottaly worth it" i said to her and she smiled "Oh yeah, i saw the papers on the board in the school entrance, i will definitely go check it out" she said making me nod "Alright see you later Mars" I said to her and she giggle at the nickname "I'm older, don't question" I said and she giggle again before walking out.

"Wade 'Unique' Adams" I heard Mr.Schue say with an excited voice before someone entered the choir room and everybody cheered for her. I stood there behind the door listening to everyone talk "That's a great haircut, Mercedes. I thought you graduated" Brittany says with a frown making me smile, giggle and try to go unnoticed "I wanted to be somewhere where our differences are celebrated" Unique says and I smile at her, he's going to be a great addition to the team.

"We are so excited to have you. Guys .... Where 's the love?" Mr.Schue asked with an awkward smile "I think Wade is great, honestly, but the competition to see who's the new Rachel is already so intense, the last thing we need is one more contender" Blaine said and i frown, new Rachel? What!!? Who in plain conscience wants to be her? "Every glee club has it's star performer and now that she's graduated and can't compete here anymore many of us want the job" Tina said and i scoffed making my presence known to them.

"That's the worst thing i've heard all week" I said and Sam jumps from his seat and hugs me tightly "Y/n!" Everyone says excited, making me smile at them "How are you all holding up?" I asked them and they smiled "Hey Y/n" Unique said, making me let go of Sam and go to hug her "How are you doing? I see that now you are a part of this team, so welcome to this crazy ass family" I said with a smile on my face and she laughed and nodded her head.

"I'm great and ready to start" she said and i nodded with a smile "Hey would you mind singing us something, we missed your voice" Blaine said and everyone chuckle, making me blush and nod "Oh, she's blushing" Katherine said and i giggle with everyone "Shut up KitKat" i said and grabbed a guitar and started to sing "I need, my second blonde, with me first" i said and Brittany came to my dise with a grin on her face.

[You]

Ever wonder 'bout what she's doin'

[Brittany]

How it all turned to lies

Sometimes I think that it's better

[You]

To never ask why

[You and Britt]

Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned

But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die

You gotta get up and try, and try, and try

[You]

Funny how the heart can be deceiving

More than just a couple times

[Britt]

Why do we fall in love so easy

Even when it's not right

[You and Britt]

Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned

But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die

You gotta get up and try, and try, and try

[Britt]

Ever worry that it might be ruined

Does it make you wanna cry

[You]

When you're out there doin' what you're doin'

Are you just getting by

Tell me are you just getting by, by, by

[Britt and You]

Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

Where there is a flame someone's bound to get burned

But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die

You gotta get up and try, and try, and try

When we finished i wrapped my arms around her and she buried her head on my shoulder making me smile, everyone started to clap making me once more blush and hide my face before putting the guitar down and walking towards Mr.Schue and sitting on the piano on his side.

"Okay, since the seniors are gone, we don't have enough members to compete with us so I need you all to get as many people as possible, friends, strangers, everyone" Mr.Schue says and i nod at him "Actually, I talked to this new girl, Marley, and she said she may be interested" I said to him and he turned with a smile on his face "Great job, y/n" he said and i smiled at him

"Now I'm going to the cafeteria because i didn't have any breakfast or food at all adn I'm so hungry i could eat a whole cow" I said and they giggle "But you don't even study here anymore" Kitkat said with a laugh "You really think that is going to stop me?" I asked and she nodded her head making me bow and leave the room.

"Hey, can I get this apple and the orange juice?" I asked the lunch lady and she turned towards me with a smile "Do you study here?" she asked and i scratch the back of my neck nervously "I'm just really hungry" i whined and she chuckle "Alright, come with me" she said and we went to the school kitchen "Wow, is cleaner than i thought" I said while looking around "That's because i cleaned when i got here" the lady said and i chuckle before sitting on a stole.

"What's your name?" i asked while looking at some fruit loops "Millie Rose, I move to this town with my daughter this year" she said and i smiled at her but then frowed "Wait is your daughter Marley-" i got cut off by Marley walking into the kitchen with her backpack "Hey, mom can i get my lunch - Oh my god Y/n, what are you doing here?" she asks while her eyes became wide as fuck "You two know each other?" Ms. Rose asked and I nod "I met her this morning while walking towards the choir room" I answered her while eating some of the fruit loops.

"I'm gonna get your juice Y/n" Millie said and walked over to another part of the kitchen "So .... you're her daughter?" I asked while trying to create a conversation "Why? Problem?" she said quickly and i put my hands up in defence "No, not at all. I was just going to say that you have the same kindness" I said to her and her eyes softened.

"Sorry, is just everyone in my old school made fun of me because of that" she said and i smiled sadly at her "Don't worry about it, me and the glee kinds won't treat you any different" I said to her and she smiled at me "Thank you" she said and i nod at her before Ms.Rose came back into the room "Here sweetie" she said and i grinned "You are my favorite" i said and kissed her cheek making them giggle "Bye guys, see you later" i said and ran out of the kitchen.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

On the next day, I was laying on my bed while looking at the ceiling, listening to some Rolling Stones, and waiting for Quinn to be online on the skipe. She ended up answering my texts but I still had to figure it out how to tell her about the photos of me and Emmy kissing. Anyway I was eating some chips and was only wearing boxers and some sports bra. Suddenly my computer started to ring, making me get up and see a call from Quinn which I immediately answered.

"Hey babe" she said while smilling at the camera "Hey love, i miss you so fucking much" I said and blew her a kiss "Me too, sorry for not calling earlier, i was just getting adapt to some stuff in here adn also my crazy routine" she says and i looked at her body only to see her wearing a cheer uniform making me grin as my boxers tighten "You ...... you a cheerleader again?" I stuttered out and she laughed softly making my heart flip inside my chest.

"Why? You didn't like it?" she asked with a teasing smile "Let's just say another part of me got up right now" I told her and grabbed a pillow, putting in front of my erection, making her laugh "Gosh, i miss laughing like this with you" she says and i smiled sadly at her "And i miss hearing your sweet laugh everyday" I told her and this time she smile at me and blushed.

"Well, i discovered that i have a roomate, her name is Carol and she kinda is a pain in my fucking ass" she says and i giggle at her "Well is she cute?" I asked and she glared at me making me laugh "I'm kidding babe, I only love you" i told her and she smiled, we continue to talk about the courses she is taking and the boring professors she has, she even told me about one teacher that kept winking at her though the class making me really jealous "I'm just saying, one day I'm gonna do a surprise visit on this mother fucker then i'm gona use some of my amazing kicks" I said to her and she laughed and after some time we stayed silent.

"Umm ....... I have something to tell you and - and I don't want you to freak out" I said to her while getting all nervous, I'm going to tell her about the kiss, is the right thing to do "Are you okay?" she asked me and i nodded my head "Well, as you may know I did a photo- a photoshoot yesterday and when i was taking pictures with these girl the guys asked us to -" I got cut off by the door on her room opening and three girls coming in with cheerios uniform.

"Quinn we have to go, we are late for practise" one of them said, she had brown hair and green eyes, the other one had blonde hair with red stripe on it and the last one also had brown hair, with brown eyes "Shit, sorry girls I was talking to my girlfriend" she said and i sighed "I will catch up with you" she said and the three girls nodded and went out of the room "What did you wanted to tell me?" she asked me and in that moment i lost all of my confidence, so i just brushed it off.

"I just wanted to say that we had to hug" i blurted out the first thing that came to my mind making myself slap me mentaly "Just that?" she asked and I nodded my head with an awkward smile "Are you sure? You seemed pretty tense before" she said and I continued to smile at her "Yeah, everything is fine. Go to your practise babe, talk to you later" I said and she smiled sweetly at me "Okay, bye babe, I love you" she said and hung up before i could respond "I love you too" I said to the now empty meeting before closing my computer.

Tears threatened to leave my eyes but before they could fall i wiped them, grabbed my white elastic bandage and went to the garage so i could punch some things. I got there and grabbed the punching bag and put it in its place, off the ground and with a deep breath I started to punch.

Left hook, right, left, right hook, right, left, left hook ...... and that sequence continue until my anger towards myself started to build making me punch harder than i should, the whit elastic bandage started to get a little red from the blood but i didn't stop, inted i hit it harder. Then with one last punch the bag that was already broken, ripped open and all the sawdust/sand that was inside the bag fell to the floor.

"Shit, Y/n" I heard someone say on my side as i was trying to catch my breath and wipe the sweat from my face, I turned to my left and saw Brittany standing there with a worried look on her face "I couldn't tell her B, i swear I tried" I whisper to my friend and tears started to leave my eyes "It's okay baby" she said and pulled me into a hug.

After that she took me upstairs and started to clean my hands, then we went downstairs, to the garage more specifically, and started to clean everything up, when we ended i threw everything on the garbage outside "Hey, in a few minutes the auditions for the New Directions are going to start Mr.Schue asked me to ask you if you could come watch and give your opinion" Brittany said and i smiled an nodded my head "Yeah I'm just gonna get change, you can wait for me in the car if you want to" I said and handed her the keys before going up the stairs to my room.

We got there and Stoner Brett was on the stage singing and dancing around while everyone from the glee club was looking at him with frowns or trying to hold in their laughter. Then a boy came on the stage as me and Britt sat down in our seats. I sat next to Mr.Schue, since he asked me to and Britt sat next to Sam.

"Hi, I'm Jake Puckerman and I'm here for the auditions" he says and my eyes widen "Puckerman? Like your brother is Noah Purckerman?" I asked and he nodded "Wow, my mind is all over the place" I said and Sam giggled at me "Show us what you got" Mr.Schue said and the band started to play.

(You are sitting next to Mr.Schue)

Jake started to argue with Mr.Schue leaving me shocked and speechless, then he stormed out and kicked a chair on his way out making me look at Mr.Schue wide eyed "Yep, definitely remembers me of Puck" i said and everyone started to slowly nod their heads, even the teacher. I have to admit he has a great voice and some good ass moves, but with that attitude is going to be difficult to work with and that's coming from me. Next I saw Marley coming up the stage making me smile and clap for her

(Still in the same place)

She has an amazing voice, I mean hot damn, I looked at Mr.Schue and saw he was eating a proud smile on his face and was looking back at me, making me nod my head, he turned back to his paper and made some more notes. Then we started to talk about who should get in and we sadly came to the conclusion that Jake was out of the picture until he cleaned up his act. After that Mr.Schue put on the school board who were the persons that made the new Directions while me and the rest waited in the choir room.

"I want to introduce to you all the newest member of the New Directions, everyone please welcome Marley Rose" Mr.Schue says and after a few seconds Marley comes into the room with a shy smile making me chuckle and get up to hug her "I knew you could do it" i whisper to her and she hugged me tighter "Thank you y/n" she whisper back and i nod my head before i let the others hug her.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

"How are you, little one?" I asked when I answered the call with a smile on my face, "We are twins dickhead," Santana said on the other end of the line, making me laugh "I'm twelve minutes older diabla" I said and she laughed ".... But seriously, how are you?" I asked her and this time my voice was calmer and filled with concern "I'm good. It's better than i expected really..... But how is um" she started to get nervous and i rolled my eyes "Brittany, your girlfriend? Well she's kinda sad considering her girlfriend is not contacting her for the last week" I said harshly.

"Look you have no right to stick your nose in my relationship" she says and i scoff "Yes, I do, especially since it is in my arms that Britt cries when you ignore her calls" I said to her and started to walk back and forth in my room "I'm not ignoring her! I just have been so busy" she says and i roll my eyes "Grow some balls San! Talk to her, she doesn't hate you or anything, she just wants to see your face and talk, she misses you" I said and the line stayed silent for a minute.

"Yeah, you're right. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm gonna call her tonight. Thank you sis" she says and i smiled over the phone "Is no problem, i just wanted to see you two together again" I said and she giggles "Te amo" we said at the same time and talked through the whole night.

On the next week I woke up at 9 am and went to the garage and started to do my workout routine. After 1 hour or so I went to the kitchen, got some fruits and eggs and started to eat everything. I received a call from Diane asking me to go to her office so with a quick change of clothes, I grabbed my car keys and went towards her office.

"Hey Margaret" I greeted her assistant with a wave and she smiled at me "Miss Keaton is waiting for you in her office" she says and i nod before sofly knocking on the door "Come in" i hear her shout and with that i open the door and went in and sat on one of the chairs in front of her desk "So ...... What did I do? And how much would it cost?" I asked, already taking my wallet out so I could pay for anything that I might have broken, making her chuckle.

"You didn't do anything Y/n" she said and I threw myself in the chair with a relieved sigh coming off my lips "Thank god, cause i didn't find any money in here, like i swear i hear air coming from inside" I said and she chuckled once more, before grabbing an envelope and handing it to me "What's this?" I asked and started to open the paper only to find a check of "A thousand dollars?!" I said with my eyes widened and still looking at the check "Yeah and this is your first paycheck of many others" she said and my smile grew bigger, i forgot how good it felt to make your own money and be able to control how you spend it.

"Thank you, thank you" I said repeatedly "Congratulations Y/n, you deserve this" she said and i smiled at her "Now if you excuse me, i have a meeting, with some not very good men" she said and left the room while taking a pepper spray with her. I chuckled and grabbed my phone before calling someone "Emmy? Hi" i said as soon as she answered.

"Hey Y/n, is everything okay?" she asked and I nodded, even though she couldn't see me. "I just got my first paycheck and I was wondering if you wanted to go and celebrate?" I told her and heard her squeal from the other end of the line "Hell yeah. I got mine today too.... let's party bitch!!" she said and i laughed, we set everything up on where to meet, what time and after that i went to McKinley.

A/n: Surpriseeee!!!!! I'm back. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter see you soon <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

38.7K 1.2K 17
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc
772 46 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
38.3K 727 17
(Completed) Santana is a college student, studying abroad with her best friend Quinn. She's never been on her own and has always had someone controll...