Stained in red

By Fergus2e4

There is a Great War. Kingdoms are falling rapidly, loved ones are lost, and hope is scarce. But when Kassa d... More

The girl in the jungle
Remenie
Who decided injecting me was the way to welcome me!?
Flashback
Note from the writer
Jax
Do I Really Smell That Bad?
Training
Battle Plans
Thief!
Ghosts...
His Words Would Change Everything.
A sharp song
Authors note!
The Girl with the Flames
Two days later
"I will protect you"
The Valley's of Blade and Bone
Blue Bloods
An Idiotic Yellow Blood Warrior
Questions and Answers... and Idiotic Warriors
Authors note
Liar!
Rabbit Holes, and Dark Chasms.
Sarkon
Stallion?
Arguments and Dark Caves.
A/N The Gods and The Bloods, etc.
The truth of his curse
Why?
Serta's POV
Serta's POV (point of veiw) Part 2
Sarkon's POV
The Crown Part One (Serta's POV)
The Crown part 2 (Serta's POV)
Authors note! 500 READS!
Words Filled with Riddles
A Lynx, a Stallion and a Mountain Top
White Bloods and Their Pests
Sembi's new herd
Debates and an Incredible Lack of Focus (Serta)
An Uninvited Scout
Needs For Evacuation (Serta)
Iron Wing
Rescue mission?
Very Few Survivors (Serta)
Elise
Live, Sarkon. Live
Hunting party (Serta)
Reunited
Key To The Heart
PART TWO
Healers (Serta)
A Force From Another World
The Stars
Look After Me (Serta)
Heart of Light and Fire
What A Coincidence
Explanations
Visions
Playful Teasing
"He made me."
Scars in the Heart
A Key Of Flame
Silent Company
A Slowing Heartbeat
Fighting Over the Crown
The Beginning Of The End
Sorry! Authors note!
Ubunto
Amagra, God of Guidence
Amber Blood
An Important Message
Not Anymore
PART THREE
POV Switch
The Whole Story (Sarkon)
Turning The Hour Glass
The Way the World Once Was
Death
Authors Note
Whirlpool
Seraphina and Zoe
Trusting and Holding Onto Life
Authors Note
Deadly Dance Between Lynx and Dragon
Being A King
the Wind and the Waves.
AN
No Dreams Anymore
Reunion? Not Gone to plan...
Lonely
Hello reader
Hello :)
PART FOUR
Finding Amber

The Other Side.

6 2 1
By Fergus2e4

"YES!" The Young King cried, they had made it! Shouts of relief and joy filled the air in the marsh. Dana proceeded to dance and twirl in the mud like a fairy, Finnic danced as well...He had turned redder than a tomato and was howling with laughter. And Jax and the king were left to celebrate... together.

"I missed you... you know." Jax smiled to me. "When I left... i felt...-I missed you."

"Same, every time you sent one of those letters I had fifty heart attacks in a row!" I laughed. And I was about to say something but Jax beat me to it.

"So..." she cleared her throat. "You're not going to like this at all. But trust me and don't shoot." Before I could react she dove into the bushed.

"This is Tasha." She pulled the arm of a black hoodie. It was a girl. A shy girl with bright orange and blue eyes, they were lined with black and framed with long lashes. Tasha was shorter than Jax by about an inch, but her long dark hair was tied into a bun, that had plaits running out of it and down her back, it made her look slightly taller. "My Girlfriend!" Jax smiled widely and looked between us excitedly. "I know, I know- but I mean-you had guessed right?-anyway..." she kept talking but I had frozen.

I had rarely seen her this... happy and alive...and... less depressed.

I was stunned. In fact I didn't connect to what I was doing the whole time I introduced myself. I was still panicking when Tasha bowed shyly and glanced at Jax. "I know... but you trust me right?- anyway Tasha is... a yellow blood-anyway bye!" She rushed and grabbed Tasha. They ran into the marsh even after I called.

Jax's girlfriend is a yellow blood. Jax HAS a girlfriend. The whole time she'd been... with them!

"Serta!!! Where have you been?! WERE HERE! FINALLY! Oh, Well done-you've been a really awesome King, leading us all the way here! And not giving up-and finally accepting who you are..." Dana turned to face me, mid pace. "You... alright?" She waved a hand in front of my face as if to grab my attention.

"No." It was a gasp, a pant. I needed to scream! "No! No I'm not-" tears bounced on my eyelashes before racing down my white face. "Dana! All this time-all this time I've been- I've been- I have- I do! I do! Why?! Dana-I'm not-she... she can't be-I do!"

"Slow down!" Dana ordered. But I had started sobbing and it wasn't about to stop.

"I- I'm sorry-I can't-I can't- I do! I do! I'd do lo-Im sorry- I can't!" I was breathing faster than the seconds on a clock. I was falling, spiralling into a fit or a panic attack or...
"I support-I do! But-help-I do-I can't-I lo-I love- I can't-she's- and then- yellow blood! And-an-and and and I- I don't know what to- what to do!"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Dana whispered and hugged my waist. "Tell me from the start."
And so I tried to tell her, to spit it out. To explain. But it all came out in jumbles of riddles and tears and breathes. I shouldn't be crying. But I was, oh I was because I had loved her, I had cherished her. I had felt lonely when she had left. I had Roseanne, but she wasn't... she wasn't there! Because all I could think was Jax. And now... and now... I can't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 198 14
[SPINOFF/SEQUEL TO CURSEBREAKER AND FIREHEART/ SON OF NIGHT AND DAUGHTER OF STARS] Estelle Whitethorn Galathynius is many things, but first and forem...
22 0 10
Years went by and summer after winter , the princess and prince grew older , 5 years went without them meeting but hearing plenty , she was hearing a...
11.1K 894 13
(Book One in the Celestial series) ⚔️ She didn't remember much of her former life---except for perhaps the cool scent of the ocean breeze as it fille...
66.1K 2K 53
[Completed] Four years after KoA, the entire world is at peace yet the scars from Maeve ran deep. Kidnapped one morning, Fenrys finds him self on a n...