๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰...

By hahahaizzmeee

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†." " ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…... More

Copyright์ €์ž‘๊ถŒ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†์บ๋ฆญํ„ฐ ํ”„๋กœํ•„
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ
1์žฅ
์ œ 2 ์žฅ
3 ์žฅ
4์žฅ
5์žฅ
6์žฅ
7์žฅ
8์žฅ
9์žฅ
10์žฅ
11์žฅ
12์žฅ
13์žฅ
14์žฅ
15์žฅ
16์žฅ
17์žฅ
18์žฅ
19์žฅ
20์žฅ
21์žฅ
22์žฅ
23์žฅ
24์žฅ
25์žฅ
26์žฅ
27์žฅ
28์žฅ
29์žฅ
30์žฅ
31์žฅ
32์žฅ
33์žฅ
34์žฅ
35์žฅ
36์žฅ
37์žฅ
38์žฅ
39์žฅ
40์žฅ
41์žฅ
42์žฅ
43์žฅ
44์žฅ
45์žฅ
46์žฅ
47์žฅ
48์žฅ
49์žฅ
50์žฅ
Epilogue๋ฐœ๋ฌธ
Ending note
The ultimate date (bonus)
The ultimate search(extra)
The ultimate graduation
The ultimate fight
The ultimate fight part 2
The ultimate mishap
The ultimate abduction
The ultimate Maknae line moments
The ultimate triplets
The ultimate days
The ultimate days part 2
Important vote
important
It's out
It's out 2!!!
Notice
Notice
Request book๐Ÿ—ณ
200k special.
Special thanks to
Book Recommendations
300k+ special
The Ultimate Leaving (1year special)
The ultimate Leaving part 2
The ultimate leaving part 3
The ultimate leaving part 4
Hola!
The ultimate big brother
ALERT!
The ultimate Attack(500k Special)
Inportant
Updated

The ultimate Hyung line moments

3.6K 212 49
By hahahaizzmeee

Author's note

HAPPY 100K EVERYONE!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE STORY HAS 100K+ READS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHOWING THIS MUCH LOVE TO THE  BOOK. IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU!!!!

I AM SO THANKFUL TO YOU GUYS!!
LOOK FORWARD TO THE 100K DOUBLE UPDATE.

LOVE YOU 💜

ALSO PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE COMEBACK!

(Ship names are based on the most recommended ones by you guys, i loved all the ship names btw)
Third Person's Pov

Jin+Byeol= Jinyeol

Hyung ~ Byeol whined entering Jin's room who was busy playing Mario kart.

Hyungiee~ she called out again making the elder sigh and finally look at her.

What is it Byeoliee?

I am hungry.

"Then go make yourself something. "

I don't want to! I want to eat food made by you.

That's not happening! Jin deadpanned looking away and in a blink of an eye Byeol was in front of him, looking at him with puppy eyes.

Please! Pretty Please! she pouted cutely as Jin found himself caving into her puppy eyes.

"Ok fine" he sighed as Byeol instantly squealed grabbing his hand and dragging him to the kitchen.

"Alright but you need to help" me he folded his hand in authority.

Aye aye cap! she saluted making him chuckle as both of them got to work.

An hour later the kitchen was filled with a delicious aroma making both of them drool.

Let's eat Let's eat! she urged like a little child making jin pinch her cheeks fondly.

Their little moment was interuppted as six hungry dogs came in the kitchen, tempted by the smell.

"Oh my god, it looks so delicious"  Jungkook commented while reaching for the dishes but was swatted away by Byeol.

Hands off, that's mine! Jin Hyung made me for me!

What! When i asked you to make me something you literally threatened me with your slipper! Taehyung gasped making Byeol smirk.

"Well i am Jin Hyung's favorite" she poked her tongue out at her brothers.

"And Jin Hyung is my favorite cause he gives me food" she further added making the said man huff in pride as the others groaned.

Give her food and you will be her favorite..

"I should learn cooking too" Namjoon mumbled to himself.

Yoongi + Byeol= Yeolgi

Yoongi hyungieeeee~ Byeol nudged the elder who sighed keeping away his phone.

What is it Byeol?

I am bored! She pouted making her dimples pop making him mentally awe at the sight.

He cleared his throat..And what do you want me to do?

Entertain me?

Yoongi frowned.  And how am i supposed to do that?

I don't know, just Entertain me!she whined laying her head on his lap.

Woah?! What am i supposed to do? Am i a  joker in a circus or something?

"I don't know about the joker but you are definitely in a circus" she retorded making the elder shake his head.

Alright Byeol can't you find someone else? For example tae or kook?

"All of our brothers just went out 2 minutes ago and Jin Hyung even said to take care of Byeol  and let her in the kitchen unsupervised" she stated.

They did?

Are you suffering from Alzheimer perhaps? She mocked as the elder just shrugged.

Ok Byeol what do you want me to do? He sighed.

Byeol got up from his lap as she thought for a while and an idea popped in her head making her smirk and Yoongi shudder.

"The boys reached home to be met by an appalling sight which made them freeze in their steps and made Hoseok quickly take his phone out."

There sat an annoyed Yoongi with Byeol who was laughing looking at his face, Makeup covered face and it looked like a 3 year old did his makeup.

"The boys burst out laughing as Yoongi shot them a glare but nobody could take him seriously like that when he was looking as such. "

How even? Jimin choked from laughing too much.

"Ask her insanely cute puppy eyes" he huffed as Byeol giggled.

Now you are a joker in a circus!

Hoseok + Byeol = Byeok

"Both Hoseok and Byeol were sitting on the bed in her room watching a comdey movie while munching on popcorns, when suddenly Byeol saw something move from the corner of her eyes."

Did you see that? She nudged Hoseok who looked at her.

See what?

Something moved in the corner.

"There is nothing Byeol, continue watching the movie" he dismissed her, focusing his attention back on the movie.

Byeol sighed out before also returning her attention back to the movie.

Few minutes later she saw it again.

Hyung! Did you see that!

Hoseok sighed." There is nothing there Byeol, are you playing a prank or something?"

No i swear to- OH MY GOD Byeol shrieked when Hoseok looked at where she was looking, making him scream too.

WHAT THE FUCK -  He shrieked standing on the bed along with byeol who was holding onto him for her dear life.

"There a few meters away was a very ugly lizard."

And our Byeol had a phobia of lizards meanwhile Hoseok was just a scaredy cat.

Worse they were all alone.

Hyung DO SOMETHING!

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!

I DON'T KNOW! CHASE IT AWAY!

IT'S NOT A DOG BYEOL!

I AM SCARED.

SO AM I!

YOU ARE OLDER!

YOU ARE YOUNGER!

They both stopped looking at each other blankly.

We are not getting anywhere with this conversation are we? Hoseok voiced out as Byeol shook her head when suddenly the lizard moved again making them both scream.

Oppa! Do something please! Byeol begged with glistening eyes which instantly tugged at his heart making his fear run away and his heart fill  with an urge to protect her.

"Ok calm down, oppa will do something. "

Byeol nodded muttering a be careful as he got down.

"He grabbed  the metal bat which Byeol always kept beside her bed incase Jungkook tried to steal her games while she was sleeping. "

He made his way towards the lizard with shivering hands before letting a war cry.

Or maybe just a cry.

OH MY GOD!

GET AWAY YOU EVIL THING. GET OUT!

OH MY GOD!

I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS.

IT'S COMING HERE! DO SOMETHING OPPA!

I AM TRYING!

After screaming  their heads off, they were finally able to get it away as the lizard fell off the balcony.

Is it gone? Byeol asked as she finally got down receiving a nod from him.

She sighed before hugging him. Thank you Hyung.

Hoseok chuckled ruffling her hair.. Anything for my cute  little sister.

What they did not notice in this adorable moment was someone screaming in a distance.

OH MY GOD THERE IS A LIZARD ON MY HEAD! Jin screamed.

____

Namjoon + Byeol= Nameol.

Hyung? You really haven't ever tried driving? Byeol questioned once again  as Namjoon sighed.

I haven't Byeol. "Ever" he emphasized.

Don't you want to drive? Like ever? She asked making him gulp.

"I am not allowed to" he answered looking at her.

Why the sudden interest in driving you ask? Well Byeol just got her driving license today.

What do you mean you are not allowed to?! You are an adult, you can atleast try! Byeol remarked making Namjoon think.

Tell me honestly Hyung? Don't you feel like driving at all??

Namjoon gulped.  I actually do.

Then let's get it! Byeol cheered getting up from her place.

What do you mean let's get it?!

I am going to teach you to drive!

No you aren't! If Jin Hyung gets to know! He will kill us! Namjoon exclaimed.

He wouldn't! Nobody is home and they are not going to return till later! We will be quick!

But-

Hyung please! I know you wanna too!

Namjoon looked at Byeol's pouty face before thinking hard. He did wanted to drive,  he was tired of people teasing him about his inability to drive.

Alright...let's go!.

Yay!!!!

OH MY GOD! WATCH OUT! Byeol screamed as Namjoon dodged a tree.

LOOK IN FRONT!

I AM!

ARE YOU REALLY?! BECAUSE YOU ARE DRIVING LIKE A BLIND PERSON!

STOP SCREAMING AND LET ME CONCENTRATE BYEOL!

CONCENTRATE ON WHAT?! DRIVING US TO OUR DEATHS!

Byeol was shaking like a leaf as Namjoon continued driving like... well himself...

STOP!

Namjoon pressed on the break instantly making the car screech to a  stop.

"That was scary" she sighed looking at Namjoon whose head dropped making Byeol's heart drop aswell.

"I knew i shouldn't have tried driving" he sighed.

Byeol looked at her sad older brother before taking a deep breath.

You are driving us back.

What? Me?

It's ok Hyung.. She said. Everybody takes their own time and so will you and i have faith in you.

Really!

"Yes" she smiled making him smile as well as both of their dimples  popped up.

Well then let's go back.

Yes.. Byeol firmed.

The ride back was fairly better. Keyword: "Fairly". They reached home in one piece and that's what mattered.

We reached home alive! Byeol cheered as both of them high fived.

Yes! Oh my god we are safe! Namjoon also cheered when suddenly they both felt a shiver run down their spine when they turned on Byeol's side and yelped.

"There stood a Jin with creepy smile on his face making them nearly wet their pants."

Kim Byeol, Kim Namjoon...Care to explain?.. he smiled as both of them shivered.

"They reached home alive to be dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 124 18
๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐ธ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๏ฟฝ...
22.7K 1.4K 30
โSorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?โž โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง Starting a new job as a pol...
43.7K 1K 25
Y/n and her brothers were living a happy life, but they got to know that their dad was hiding something to know. Will his dad share something with th...
5.6K 160 8
๐‘Œ/๐‘›, ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”๐’‰๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š, ๐‘ก๐’‰๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘ค๐’‰๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐’‰ ๐‘Ž ๐‘’๐‘ฅ-๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...