Forever With Love

By iamtinasnow

Y/N is a well-known Realtor in Louisiana. Always working her sister convinces her to take some time off for... More

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
| 24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|69|
|70|
|71|
|72|
|73|
|74|
|75|
|76|
|78|
|79|
|80|
FWL BOOK 2 Preview 1.0 (REWRITTEN)
‼️FOREVER WITH LOVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW‼️

|77|

150 17 0
By iamtinasnow

✨Anthony✨

I let Y/N sleep in most of the morning while I tried to get everything together for our drive to Negril which is almost a two-hour drive from here, so we're gonna leave out a little early.

"Anthony can you close my necklace please?" asked walking out of the bathroom. She looks amazing, she's wearing a black two-piece that compliments her skin and made it look soft.

Standing in front of me I take the necklace from her walking behind her. Her ass is sitting just right in it, "You look beautiful," I said, clamping the necklace closed.

"Thank you." She said while turning around wrapping her arms around my neck, pecking my lips. "You look handsome as always." "Thank you," I thanked, as she wiped the lipgloss that she left from my lip with her thumbs.

"We can just stay in and-" I started, Y/N cut me off, "No you didn't wake up from my nap, to get dressed just to stay in." I laughed, "We should be heading down then." While putting on the blazer. "Let me finish, then I'll be right out." She said while she walked into the bathroom taking hair pins out of her hair.

I sat on the couch taking out my phone to text Sebastian since I didn't text him back the other day.

Me:

Hey Seabass 👋🏾

Sebastian :

So you me remember now?

Me:

I've been busy, the LA premier is Monday if you wanna come.

Sebastian:

I'm actually in LA for awhile so yeah I really wanna see my girlfriend

Me:

Woah playa what you mine your girlfriend 🤨

This dude funny, I see now that I'm really finna have to put my hands on both of 'em.

Sebastian:

You're right...our girlfriend

Me:

I can't even be mad cuz she wants you too😒😂

Sebastian:

Wait...she does🤨

Me:

Bye Sebastian

I locked my phone as Y/N walked out of the bathroom, putting in an earring. "You ready?" I asked as she grabbed her purse from the bed. "Yea, let's go." Standing from place on the couch I took her hand in mine and walked out of the door, make sure to lock up behind us.

I couldn't help , but stare in aww as we walked dow the hallway. I mean how wouldn't she's such a beautiful woman inside and out. Every chance I get I'm gonna show her off. Y/N spoke smiling up at me, "You're smiling all dopey again."

Leading us down the stairs I said, "Nothing just thinking." "About what?" She asked, I didn't have to look at her to know that she still has a dimpled smile on her face.

"About how beautiful you are."

-----------

🦋Y/N🦋

"My feet are killing me?" I mumbled, I feel like I've been walking forever, wearing heels was not a smart idea. "Just a few more steps and we'll be there." Anthony spoke. Not only are my feet aching, but Mackie blindfolded me before we even started to where ever we are going.

I whined, "You send that ten minutes ago." He chuckled, "We're here, suga."

Letting go of my head he fumbled the the knot in the blind fold. "Keep you eyes closed." He said minted breath dancing on the back of my neck. I nodded taking my hand again leading me. "I thought you send we're here?"

He demanded, "Open."

Opening my eyes I gasped, we're in The Caves, it over looked the water, and is beautifully lit with candles. I said, "Anthony this is beautiful." "Only the best for you" He said pulling out the chair.

Walking over I smoothed out my dress before sitting. The food was already plated and waiting for us. Steam is still coming from it so that means they just had brought it before they came.

"Anthony this a lot." I said laying the napkin across my legs. This past week as been amazing and this just puts the icing on the cake. I now I'm gonna have to give him something as good as this for valentines day. "You really need this more than anything. and I wanted to be the one to give it to you." He said with a toothy grin.

How lucky of a woman am I, to have someone like Anthony in my life. Not only does he love me, but Kai as well. I'm beyond lucky.

I prayed over my food.

Anthony asked "What's on your mind?" Picking up the fork I said, "Just thinking about how lucky I am." "I think about that a lot." He said, before putting the fork in her mouth.

"So, about the premiere Monday," "Uhmm," I said sipping some wine. "Do you want to come?" "Umm, why wouldn't I?" I asked. "I don't know, the media and fans might you know and I don't want you go through all that."

"I'll be fine it ain't nothing I can't handle."

--------

Dinner and dessert was long over Anthony sat at the end of the cave with our feet in the water, watching the sunset as a band played music. "I'll be back." He said stand up. I nodded splashing my feet around in the water. 

A moment later he came back, "That was fast," I said looking up at him. "I know I had to make a special request." He said holding out his hand for me to take.

Once he had help me up we walked over to an space clear of the table, just enough from for us to dance. The musicians started playing  'Saving All My Love'.

"Whitney Houston?" I asked smiling. "Yeah who doesn't love Whitney,plus I think the song fits us well."  Anthony said spinning us. "It's been so long since I've heard this song. Wait you do know this song is about her sleeping with a married man? How does that fit us " I questioned.

"Well minus those parts."

I giggled, this the idiot I'm in love with. "Have I told you how beautiful you look?" question Mackie pulling my closer to him. "All the time."

"Good, because I mean it, with all of my heart."

It was quiet for a while. We just enjoyed the little moment we're having.  My mind playing back everything we've been through together. "Anthony," I called.

"Uhm,"

"Thank you." I said smiling up at him. "For what?" He asked looking at me through his beautiful eyelashes. "For everything, including this whole week has been perfect." I said my head now on his chest as the music continued to play.  

I didn't want to go home, I could stay here in this moment honestly. Dancing the night away with the man of my dreams arms.

Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 7K 46
Mia Jones was the sole witness to a devastating tragedy that changed her life forever. With that change came a new perspective on life. She's very pr...
11K 624 22
She spent two decades waiting on Spencer James to open his eyes and see her, and her heart. That didn't work. Spencer is great at many things but cop...
825K 26.6K 16
Ava Williams grew up in very strict household and the oldest of two siblings. When finally get accepted in her dream college, she is excitedly leave...
1.3K 10 24
y/n is a normal women. running her hotel with her friend Chloe all is normal till MCU book the whole hotel for 6 months for stars and crew of TFATWS...