Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... Еще

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 75

677 28 11
shadow1dark2night

Katsuki spent the week being with his family.

He took care of the twins running them out of energy, took care of Kyoko when he could just having silent and gentle moments with her. Then soothing and loving times with ______.

Kyoko grew a bit bigger being well fed and having more things to say to people.

By now she was 6 months old as ____ tried to have her stand on her own.

The boys birthday was also coming up again they would soon turn 5.

At the moment Katsuki was at work again just doing the bare minimum dealing with paper work all over again which he hated.

***
"Mama Kyori keeps taking my toys!!"

"Boys please just share." _____ said as she turned off the stovetop.

She walked over to them as Kyoko crawled slowly over to her feet babbling.

Kyori dropped Kenji's toy and ran over to Kyoko who looked up at him with a smile.

Kyori bent down to try and pick her up as he held her in a awkward way.

______ just smiled watching as he happily carried his sister to join them to play.

Kyoko grabbed The Ace action figure as Kyori smiled wide starting to tell her all about him and showing her all his moves.

Kyoko just sat there watching her brother speak and move around. She understood none of it but still smiled.

Kenji watched as he tried to give Kyoko his action figure to play with instead.

He then gave her Dynamight's action figure.

"This one's papa! I'm gonna be like him!" Kenji said smirking.

Kyoko giggled seeing her father as a toy just grabbing it.

"Me too!" Kyori said smiling at him as he stood up.

"No! You can't! Only I can!" Kenji said

"No I can too! Just like Ace!" Kyori smiled.

"Boys.."

"You can't be a hero! You don't have his quirk!" Kenji glared at Kyori pushing him away.

"I'm gonna be like papa cause I have his quirk! You're quirkless" Kenji said laughing at him.

Kyori looked at him angry just pushing him back now.

"No I'm not! Shut up!"

Kyoko whined seeing them get into a fight but it ended fast when ______ zapped them both with her lightning to separate them.

"That's enough! Kenji apologize to your brother right now!" She glared walking over.

Kyoko whined reaching for her as she got picked up.

"No.."

"Kenji Bakugou." She glared.

Kenji glared at her then to Kyori who had a death stare on his brother.

Kenji's face turned from annoyed to fear in a matter of seconds.

"OW!" He yelled backing away.

"Mama-"

"I said apologize." She repeated.

"But mama it's hot!" Kenji whined again rubbing his arms.

"Stop making excuses. If you don't apologize in the next second you're grounded. Is that what you want? You can not speak to your brother like that. Never!" She lectured glaring at him at his behavior.

Kenji looked at her in disbelief before looking at Kyori who stayed by her side.

"..sorry.."

"Kyori you too. You can't just go hitting your brother."

"But I didn't do anything!" Kyori said.

"Now." She ordered as he looked away.

"..sorry"

The boys moved to walk away but she stopped them again.

"Hell no. You have another person to apologize to the both of you. Come here." She said as they walked over.

She bent down to their height holding Kyoko who sniffled.

Kenji and Kyori look at her worried before they apologized to their little sister for scaring her.

"..you both are good brothers..but you have to be good to eachother as well. No more fighting promise me and Kyoko." _____ said.

"..I promise"

"I promise..."

She smiled at them before standing back up.

"Alright go play. I'm going to set her down for a nap. Don't make a lot noise." She told them as they nod.

***
_____ walked upstairs cradling Kyoko in her arms as she sat in the rocking chair.

Kyoko smiled up at her touching her face.

"You're the cutest little baby I've ever seen..do you know how much mommy loves you?" _____ asks her.

Kyoko kept touching her face giggling.

_____ kisses her little hand just holding her gently swaying back and forth.

Kyoko snuggled into her body resting her head on her breasts listening to her mothers distant heartbeat.

_____ stayed with her till she fell asleep..she heard the front door open and shut.

He's home already..?

She just got up gently placing Kyoko down into her crib tucking her in as she cherished her cheek.

______ smiled down at her with love. She was truly precious..

The door that connected to the master bedroom opened and Katsuki smiled seeing her.

"She asleep?" He whispered as ____ nods walking out of the room with him.

She hugged him as he kissed her lips.

"Hi."

"Hi"

"How was work?? Are you not early? I haven't finished dinner yet."

"Ehhhh I ditched. I want to be home with you and the kids." Katsuki said undressing as he then moved to grab her waist both sitting on the bed now.

"..well then I should inform you, the boys were at it again.."

Katsuki pulled away looking at her. "...what happened?"

"Kenji called Kyori quirkless and how he would never be a hero because of that..they fought infront of Kyoko too. I made them apologize but Kats it's getting worse isn't it?"

"..they have been arguing a lot when I take them out together too..I don't get it we did nothing wrong why are they like that?" Katuski asks

"It's not that they're 'like that'..I just..what if Kenji bully's Kyori without our knowing? Kyori would tell us right?" _____ asked.

"If I'm being honest our kids aren't crybabies...he'll be fine."

"Katsuki.."

".. I'll talk to him.."

He pulled her into his body just wrapping his legs and arms around her trapping her.

She smiled enjoying being covered by him just kissing his cheek multiple times.

Katsuki returned her kisses leading them over to her lips as he grabbed her waist tightly.

He smiles against her lips kissing her non-stop as she laughed softly feeling his hands lift her shirt.

"..kats.."

"Shh just kiss me" he said hovering above her now as he sat up straddled on her hips just removing his shirt.

He smirked down at her.

"Bra stays on.." she warned.

"Oh come on, that's no fun" he whined leaning down on her as he removed her shirt.

"You can thank our daughter for that."

"...I don't mind a little mess" he whispered to her kissing her cheek then jaw down to the top of her breast.

Katsuki's fingers lingered at her strap as she blushed missing this feeling with him.

He removed her bra before gently admiring every inch of her body.

He trailed his kisses around her tits before moving them down to her stomach.

______ moved her hands to his face blushing red as he kissed her stomach.

She pushed his face away covering her little baby belly she had which embarrassed her.

Katsuki moved her hands.

"Don't you dare hide anything from me.." he said holding her hands.

"It's embarrassing...let me at least get back into shape.." she blushes.

"Hell no, my child came from that." He smirked leaning back down to kiss her stomach again as her face heated up.

He moved his hands to her pants pulling them down before he pulled off his own.

"Are you still sensitive down here?? Or can I do as I please" he asks as she sighed softly.

"I'm alright by now..but I will kill you if you manage to get me pregnant again. As much as I love the children we make..I can't handle another.." she said as he chuckled softly leaning towards his dresser pulling out a condom he had saved.

He smirked undressing completely and putting it on not needing any foreplay. He hovered over her as she smiled watching in delight about to take off her panties..

But..before they could even touch eachother..

"MAMA!!" Kyori's voice was running up the stairs towards their bedroom.

Katsuki's face twisted in annoyance as he covered himself under the covers as _____ put on a shirt Katsuki's shirt that went to her thighs.

Kyori ran into the room in panic as ____'s eyes widen seeing his scars glowing a slight purple.

Kenji ran in after him as she leaned to Kyori's in worry.

"Mama it hurts!" He cried scratching himself again.

"What the hell.." Katsuki looked down at Kyori confused as ____ looked at him terrified.

She just picked him up walking to his room to get the cream.

"Follow them." Katsuki ordered Kenji as he listened running out.

Katsuki just took off the condom and threw on boxers as he walked into the twins room where ______ was on her knees undressing Kyori almost to be naked at that point trying to apply the cream all over his body as he cried.

Katsuki could see _____'s expression..she was terrified and worried for him.

He walked over holding a hand to Kyori's cheek to calm him down as he sniffles.

"You're fine kid.." Katsuki said as Kyori just hugged his mother tightly.

"It's okay.." _____ said patting his back gently.

She just looked up at Katsuki who shared the same look in his eyes..

He then looked to Kenji who was curious and confused about what happened.

"Should we take him back to the doctors?" _____ asked Katsuki while rubbing Kyori's back as he buried his face into her neck.

"...babe this isn't new"

"Katsuki it's hurting him!"

"And I get that but the doctors can't do anything! You heard them.."

She stayed silent just hugging Kyori tightly as Kenji tried to join them only to be pushed back by Katsuki.

"It keeps getting worse.." ____ says quietly.

"..I'm sure it'll pass..it can't hurt him in a couple of years. He'll be fine."

"That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt him now." She glares.

"Babe...there's seriously nothing we can do! We've been to hundreds of doctors already and I took him to the best ones. They all said the same thing..."

She looked away before pulling Kyori away from her chest to look at his face as she wiped his tears.

She smiles softly at him kissing his cheek.

"Does it still hurt?"

"..a little"

"If it gets worse you come tell me or dad immediately okay?"

Kyori nods to her rubbing his eyes just hugging her again before Kyoko's cries were heard from the other room.

_____ looked up at Katuski as he nods softly just leaving the room to get her.

Kenji took the chance to join his mother.

She looked over at him and kissed the top of his head smiling.

"How about we get dressed and go out today? What do you wanna eat??" She asked them.

"I want nuggets!" Kenji said smiling as Kyori nods softly.

She smiled. "Then we'll get nuggets."

"But you made dinner-" Katsuki says while walking in with a yawning Kyoko.

"We're getting nuggets." She repeats to him.

He just sighs before looking at Kyoko who gave another big yawn earning a kiss to her cheek as she giggle at her father.

"Nuggets it is."

***
The Bakugou family all took a trip to their local fast food area to buy the boys some chicken nuggets.

They sat at the booths. The twins on one side and Katsuki with _____ and Kyoko on the other.

Katsuki just got a burger to eat, _____ the same.

Kyoko just watched curiously as she tried to bite the food each time her mother ate.

All ______ wanted was for Kyori to feel better..and she knew there was no cure for what had happened to him..she almost felt guilty for it but knew it was out of her control..the best thing she could do for her son is keep him happy.

Katsuki looked over at her as she drank from his drink since she didn't like the one she got.

"You know I had other plans for this hour." He said to her.

She side eyed him a smile on her face. "You're gonna have to wait a bit longer for that."

"How fun." He said sarcastically.

She smiled at him seeing him smile back as they all munch away on their fast food.

A true family dinner.

***
Damn poor kid.

Like and Comment!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

A Hero's Villain Em

Фанфик

1.1K 75 20
Katsuki Bakugo is a hero on the verge of achieving everything he's ever dreamed of. Throwing himself in to his hero career right out of UA High, his...
113K 3.5K 23
You work as a rookie professional hero in the same agency as the current number two hero in the world. The first task the agency gives you pays an as...
2.6K 83 7
Bakugo Katsuki is a well known singer across ALL of Japan. His dream is to travel to America, so he could meet other famous artists like him and get...
38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...