Girlfriend For Hire | Haikyuu...

By isesaki

A full-time girlfriend-for-hire job suddenly turns into a reverse harem. - International basketball prodi... More

Girlfriend for Hire
GF-FORHIRE.COM
GF-FORHIRE RULEBOOK
0 | origin
1 | charity case
2 | volleyball with crows
3 | atsumu's girlfriend
4 | guess boy
5 | boyfriend training
6 | the great king
7 | client number two
8 | eclipse
9 | 168 hours
10 | 7:23
11 | for show
12 | kei
13 | just physical therapy
14 | what the cat dragged in
15 | the ceo's niece
16 | mcdonald's
17 | lunch with seijoh
18 | breakfast buddies
19 | jersey
20 | training at tokyo
21 | piggy back ride
22 | tokyo
23 | bookstore girl
24 | japan women's basketball
25 | unladylike
26 | front row seats
27 | toki's
28 | benched
29 | celestial fondness
30 | surprise party
31 | supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
32 | fancy dinner
33 | small world
34 | the ics ball
35 | me, her, and the moon
36 | new year
37 | exhibition
38 | karma
39 | youth world '11
40 | fun things
41 | cheer team
42 | heather
43 | boyfriend duties
44 | starwiki-how
45 | clorox and ethyl alcohol
46 | socks
47 | that part was real
48 | cute
49 | my love puts ghibli films to shame
50 | chemistry jokes
51 | spirit and skill
52 | japan's big three
53 | shoyō
54 | three more days
55 | live scandal
56 | twenty-third
57 | new student
58 | nosy
59 | untidy uniform
60 | home economics club
61 | him, her, & the moon
62 | play me
63 | fated encounters
64 | revival
65 | one-man show
66 | five hundred yen
67 | coffee-flavored
68 | bloody valentine's day
69 | normal
70 | girlfriend
71 | for hire
72 | other half
73 | mari-chin
74 | itami
character aesthetics
75 | the miyagi boys
76 | tokyo sports magazine
77 | breakfast with utsui
78 | unexpected arrival
79 | sakusa's cleaning lady
81 | the scrimmage
82 | seinaru's bet
83 | delirious encounters
84 | uncle tom
85 | chaperones
86 | the prodigal five
87 | the olympic village
88 | may the best man win
89 | everyone's here
90 | breathtaking
91 | keeping up with japan
92 | in this life and the next
93 | all the time in the world
94 | onion rings
95 | white and red
96 | kuroo's big mouth
97 | the grand gesture + edited
98 | lore
99 | kin-kei
100 | chickens
101 | domex
102 | green monster
103 | a tie
104 | send to many
105 | great britain
106 | grovel at my feet
107 | argentina
108 | you're getting weak
109 | i'm not God
110 | or perhaps i am
111 | usa , you won't win
112 | escape
113 | australia
114 | marry me
115 | finals
116 | crippling
117 | burden
118 | weirdos

80 | the men's youth team

949 62 31
By isesaki

a/n: the men's youth basketball team are all second years, age/s: 17-18 now.

EIGHTY. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"do we really have to be here?" a loud yawn left the 6'4 blue haired boy's lips as he asked no one in particular.

honestly, he would rather much go back to bed than be here. it didn't matter that this was their team's female counterpart. he wanted to go back to bed, stat.

"oh stop whining~ you were so excited when coach said we'd be guests here, dai-chan." a chirpy voice sounded. the short pink haired manager of the team looked at the boy with a teasing glare.

"i was surprised when coach brought it up all of a sudden, took him long enough, really." a soft chuckle left the 6'3 blonde's lips.

he was ecstatic beyond words that he was here, bit not because of the game- that's for sure.

"we couldn't pass up an opportunity as such." the 6'5 green haired one quipped.

his oha asa said this was a good day for him, and that he would meet someone that would change his life in an athletic encounter. kami-sama guides, man follows.

"agreed." the 5'10 light blue haired phantom nodded.

he wasn't as showy as the others, but playing against an international prodigy and her team made him excited.

the 6'3 red haired power forward grinned in anticipation, "i'm so fired up!"

when he heard they were playing against someone who could be better than the ones on his team, he just had to see it with his own eyes. so despite their brunette assistant coach saying that he should take a break for today because he kept training profusely in america last week, he still pushed to play.

"calm down bakagami!" the short brunette female from seirin, who also happened to be the assistant coach, chopped the back of the tall red haired boy's head.

"haah~" the purple haired 6'11 giant yawned. "this is gonna be such a pain."

don't get him wrong, he was looking forward to meeting seinaru. however, he was disturbed by the fact that he had to move around today.

"well.. i'm rather looking forward to this." their 6'0 captain said, a small smile playing on his lips.

he was the one who looked forward to this the most. someone who reigned above everyone in the basketball world. he wonders how powerful she must really be to hold the title of the prodigal five's captain.

"where's the other team, though?" the coach, kagetora asked. "inko told me they'd already be here at this time."

the entire sports complex was empty when they'd arrived, and it didn't seem like anyone had been there moments prior either.

"maybe we got the wrong address?" ryōta kise wondered out loud.

"baka, we're meant to be here at shinjuku sports center. they're the ones that are late, nanodayo." shintarō midorima said.

as if on cue, the doors to the gym chimed and in came the japan women's youth basketball team, clad in their official practice gear- their basketball uniforms, but the low-key version.

inko smiled at kagetora, "sorry for the wait, i had to let the girls eat for a while."

the man grinned. "it's all good."

he then looked behind her, eyes spotting two players whom he knew of. "kasai, saito, good to see you again."

"you too, kagetora-san." the two bowed lightly.

inko noticed that kagetora was scouring the crowd for someone else.

she was about to voice out the man's concern when someone else beat her to it.

"where's sena-obaachan's kid?" atsushi murasakibara asked.

everyone's eyes looked at the 6'11 giant who asked the question. he was looking at the group of players from the women's team, but the only person he came to see wasn't around.

"i'd have to say i share the same sentiments as murasakibara." seijurō akashi stepped forward, looking at the other team's coach.

"i came here with the intent of meeting my mother's most favored female player." he said.

"i'm here 'cos of a 90-10 ratio. 90, i wanna see mom's player who she's hidden from me for years, and 10, i wanna play." kise said, looking over at the other team.

his mom was niiyama's coach. he recognized hanuka and ichigo, he'd seen them in his mom's photos, along with seinaru. but they've never formally met.

"quit your nonsense, kise." shintarō midorima held the seventh iced coffee he ordered at the cafe- the ice kept melting, and the drink kept becoming bland, this was his lucky item for the day so he had to replace it everytime it went bad- as he glanced at the other team.

"if you're not here to play, the door is open, you may leave."

"you talk as if you don't wanna see the golden girl, when we all know you're so eager, you even arrived here the earliest." daiki aomine scoffed. he looked at kasai who was up front.

"are the rumors true? does she really have 36Ds-"

a ball came flying towards his head at full speeds, but he caught it in time.

"urusai."

he looked at the direction where the ball came from and saw a blonde girl with her hair in space buns glaring at him as if he'd just killed her dog.

"nande?" he scoffed.

"don't talk about senpai like that!" takemichi growled at him.

hanuka pat her back sympathetically. boys are just.. boys.

disgusting creatures.

utsui internally scoffed. this is why she only approved of volleyball boys for ymari. speaking of which- where was kuroo and his friend ken-ken?

"don't talk about me like what?" a voice asked from the doorway of the gym.

everyone's heads whipped to see the 6'1 girl standing at the doorway in all her glory. she was in full hair and makeup, with a very tight fitting version of her jersey, and her normal basketball shoes.

"kagetora-san." she bowed lightly as she walked over to the coaches in the corner. "good to see you again."

kagetora grinned, patting the tall girl's head, like he did back in the day when the old team had get togethers, and sena would sometimes bring ymari.

"my, you've grown tall." kagetora grinned. "you take after your mom."

she smiled gratefully as she straightened back up. "thank you."

she looked at her coach and bowed apologetically. "sumimasen, the shoot just finished, and i had an errand to run right after."

inko smiled, "it's all good. you go join your team now for introductions, we'll start in a bit."

she nodded and turned away. the teams that were watching her immediately averted their eyes. she started walking towards the two groups that were facing each other.

"i used to wonder why my team was so wary of you."

she finally stopped walking once she was in front of the men's youth team.

her heterochromatic eyes shone with hostility covered up by specks of faux industriousness as she scanned the group of boys, before they narrowed in on a certain dark blue haired player who was looking directly to her eyes. she gave him a condescending smile.

"but when i heard the talk about my breast size, i realized why."

kagami choked on his saliva. 'b-breast! she said breast!'

kise's jaw dropped in awe and surprise at the vulgar word that left the girl's mouth. 'mama never told me she was so.. v-vulgar!'

aomine blinked in disbelief, his jaw opening and closing like a fish out of water. 'goddamn! a girl who's not afraid to speak her mind, hot, skilled, and hot! ma was right, she is a catch!'

kuroko had a nosebleed but his face remained stoic. 'it's the female anatomy, tetsuya, relax.'

midorima spun around and hid his red face. 'oha asa never said anything about me hearing such preposterous pg-13 terms today.'

murasakibara looked away in embarrassment. 'chicken breasts, atsushi. think about chicken breasts.'

'mom was correct, she really does exude power.' akashi was taken aback by her bluntness, but he coughed to clear the air.

"i apologize for aomine, he'll be kept on a leash for the rest of the game."

"what did you just-" aomine was about to snap at akashi for talking about him like he was a dog, before kise held him back and kuroko clamped a hand on his mouth.

he walked to the front of the group, extending a hand towards the girl who was an inch taller than him.

"seijurō akashi, captain." he introduced himself with a polite smile on his face.

seinaru looked at him for a moment before shaking his hand, their fingers intertwining in the slightest, making the boy jolt at the sudden burst of sparks at the contact.

"ymari shekinah seinaru, captain." she introduced herself and then pulled her hand back after the handshake.

she took note of his fuschia pink hair and familiar features. "you must be tori-obaasan's son."

he smiled at the recognition. "yes, i am."

"and the rest must be.." she trailed off, looking behind akashi, before going off to meet each one.

she took note of the familiar hair colors as she walked towards the first one.

she looked at the blonde who was looking at her piercings in awe. he was only bold enough to get two- one on each ear.

and she has.. more than twenty!

"you must be coach rei's son." she said, making him snap out of his reverie to look at her.

coach rei kise is the coach of niiyama.

"ryōta kise at your service, seinarucchi." he winked at her with a cheeky grin.

she blankly stared at him and internally gagged at the nickname- she's so much better at giving nicknames. "pleasure."

she walked over to the person beside him and saw the dark blue haired boy from earlier. "dei-obaasan's son."

aomine smirked at her. "how ya' doin'?"

"way better when you weren't around." she blankly stared at him.

aomine blinked, before grinning. "naw, don't be like that, babydoll-"

"dei-obaasan's always been my favorite, but.. imagine what she'll say if i say i'm demoting her because her son's a douchebag pervert."

aomine choked on air while kagami and the rest of the team struggled to stifle their laughter.

she waved him off, and moved on to the greenette, when her eyes zeroed in on what he was holding.

she blinked up at him, her stoic expression disappearing. her eyes looked up at him in wonder, blue and green orbs sparkling in awe.

"is that for me?" she asked cutely.

the two teams were so silent, you could hear a pin drop.

utsui facepalmed. as always, she was oh-so easily bribed with coffee.

midorima was taken aback by the girl's sudden closeness. she was literally a centimeter away from his face despite their height difference. he could feel her soft minty breaths hitting his cheeks.

"a-ano.." he cleared his throat.

she blinked up at him expectantly, "hmm?"

"yes." he held her soft hands and enclosed it on the large iced coffee cup. "it's yours."

her eyes sparkled even more. "arigato!"

she sipped on the coffee happily before looking up at midorima again. "they weren't wrong, you really do look like an off-brand carrot brat- minus the brat part, though."

he froze, looking behind the girl where tomiko, his cousin, and kasai, his mom's player were whistling innocently.

"sen-obaasan's son, right?" she asked, to which he nodded. "what's your name?"

"shintarō." he answered, pushing back his eyeglasses as a habit.

she grinned up at him and gave him a pat on the right shoulder.

"nice to meet you, shin-chin. call me ymari." she innocently said, before moving onto the tallest one of them all.

the two teams froze.

'hah?! first name basis?!'

they looked at the very red midorima who looked like a tomato rather than a carrot right now, and then at the iced coffee he gave her.

'all because of a cup of coffee?!'

midorima - 1

everyone else, zero.

'pure luck, mido-chin.' murasakibara looked at midorima with narrowed eyes before he glanced down at the girl in front of him.

"my okaa-chan sent you a gift earlier today. it's already in your home in miyagi."

seinaru quirked an eyebrow in curiosity, "oh, do you know what it is?"

aomine scoffed from behind them. "what? maiubo from yosen? psh."

murasakibara held back a triumphant smirk.

unlike the others, he was helped out by his mom earlier today. when he told her that they were versing the women's youth team in a scrimmage, the woman was ecstatic.

apparently, all the moms want their kids to marry the only female descendant of the paradigm six.

but only one of them knew how to get her hand in marriage.

no, it wasn't akashi's mom.

"an espresso machine."

it was aoi murasakibara, the mother of atsushi.

she was the closest to ymari's mom back in the day, especially when it involved food and drinks. she was aware of the fact that Sena used to adore coffee. it didn't take a genius to know that the daughter would be a fanatic of it. besides, it was written on her basketball monthly's bio.

ymari shekinah seinaru's favorite drink is coffee!

seinaru's eyes widened and she almost dropped her iced coffee. "aoi-obaasan's your mom right?"

"hai." he nodded adorably. "my name's atsushi."

"atsu-chin." she nodded with a wide grin, giving the tall boy a nickname. "you can call me ymari."

he blinked at her, "no."

"no?" she tilted her head to the side cutely.

"i'll call you yma-chin." he patted her head slightly as to not mess up her hair.

she grinned up at him. "okay."

you could feel the envy radiating off everyone.

murasakibara - 1

midorima - 1

everyone else, zero.

she then looked at kuroko and kagami. "may i know your names?"

the powder blue haired boy bowed lightly. "my name is tetsuya kuroko, nice to meet you seinaru-san."

she smiled at him, "likewise."

"and you?" she looked at the redhead.

"taiga kagami." he introduced himself. "you're the prodigal five's captain, right?"

she clicked her tongue. "yes."

"you any good?" he challenged, his dark red eyes had a glint of mischief in them.

seinaru smirked at the challenge, "why don't you see for yourself?"

she snapped a finger, and immediately, utsui sent a ball flying to her hands which she caught gracefully.

she sidestepped from kagami, not tearing her eyes away from his red orbs.

her hand dismissively made a formless shot from across the court, aiming for the ring on the opposite end. the ball went in with perfect trajectory, the sound echoing throughout the sports complex.

she smirked at the eerie silence that ensued as her eyes remained trained on kagami.

"how about you? you any good?"

the men's youth team stared at the girl in awe, amazement, and shock.

talk about love at first shot.

-

somewhere in a toyota camry in shibuya ward..

"drive faster, sunarin!" atsumu whined from the backseat.

osamu chucked a cheeto at him. "urusai, bakatsumu!"

suna gritted his teeth in annoyance. "no throwing of food in my car!"

"it's a fucking rental." osamu deadpanned.

"and i rented it." suna sassed. "neither of you were wise enough to bring your licenses."

the twins just pouted because they knew he was right.

-

also somewhere in a black bmw x7 called kuro-neko in shibuya ward...

"kuro.." kenma narrowed his eyes at the driver.

"hmm?"

"why does your car smell like yma-chan?"

"..."

yaku, kai, taketora, lev, inuoka, and shibayama who were seated in the back seat of the 8-seater stared at the two with worry.

they knew kuroo was the intern for ics and that he was kenma's girlfriend's current assistant so the fact that she's been in this car with kuroo didn't bother them as much.

however, they prayed so hard to kami-sama that kenma wouldn't attack kuroo while he was driving.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

a/n:

ladies & gentlemen...

chaos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 178 10
[haikyuu x oc story] DISCONTINUED ❝𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.❞ In which Kana Yuki, a girl with a complicated past stumbles...
260K 5K 45
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝ '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥'. 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞. ❞ 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴...
1.5K 50 33
|| THIS FANFIC WAS INSPIRED BY ONE OF THE SAME NAME BY @KITASBUBBA WHICH WAS UNFORTUNATELY DISCONTINUED || "i guess you have wrong timing." • DESCRIP...
93.9K 2.9K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...