Juncture (A HaruYoung & Jeong...

By kyukyu_ji

Wish I could turn back time and make everything right, so that I could get over this regret of not having you... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 14

415 31 63
By kyukyu_ji

^ I love this pic so much! With his blue nails 😭

Doyoung was careful. He tiptoed all the way out of his house. Although he knew Haruto had long gone home, he still checked both of his sides, just in case. Nope. No sign of the younger. With careful, calculated steps, he moved forward.

There was a dim neon light right in front of their door. Doyoung wanted to avoid being seen under that. Hence, he hurried. He successfully dodged that, came back in the dark again. He took his phone out, silenced it. He didn't want anyone to know what he was going to do.

He took a few more steps, then suddenly, he felt a huge weight on him. Someone hugged him tight from behind, with both his strong arms around Doyoung's, engulfing his feeble structure.

Doyoung was about to scream, but one of those fine hands stopped it, placing the palm on his mouth.

Doyoung's heart beat abnormally. He wasn't being kidnapped right in front of his own house!

He felt someone's warm breath on his neck. Whoever the person behind him was, he brought his mouth close to the elder's neck.

"Didn't I tell you to wait? Why don't you listen to me?" Spoke the man, in a low register. His deep, cavernous voice, speaking directly in his ears sent chills down Doyoung's spine. What gave him even more shivers was the fact that he recognised the voice.

It was Haruto.

"H-Haruto... When did you..." Doyoung said. His voice continuously trembling. He was scared.

"I know you well, Doyoungie." Haruto said, this time even closer, his lips almost touched Doyoung's earlobes. Doyoung gulped in nervousness.

"I-I wasn't- going there..." Doyoung lied.

"Oh really? Why were you being sneaky then?" Haruto asked, pulling him closer. Doyoung's back bumped on Haruto's chest. He swore he could feel the rigid abs there. Although both of them were dressed well for the cold night, the warmth from each other's body was transmitted through the layers of clothes. Doyoung didn't know why it gave him goosebumps and butterflies.

"Ruto!" He complained. His tone came out weak, as if it weren't meant to be a complaint at all. In truth, it actually wasn't. Above everything, Doyoung liked it.

"Let's go." Haruto let him go. He had to. It wasn't beneficial for him. Their posture was so romantic that he was barely able to stop himself from kissing Doyoung's neck.

"Um..." Doyoung hesitated, "Can't we-"

"No." Haruto held his hand strongly. "You're going back home."

"But Ruto-"

"Deny one more time and I'm carrying you!" Haruto scolded. Doyoung stopped. Haruto really was capable of doing that. He knew. And it would definitely not be good for his heart, to be trapped in Haruto for a second time.

Doyoung came out with the keys, so they didn't have to ring the bell again. Quietly, they walked to Doyoung's room.

"You waited for me, right?" Doyoung asked. Haruto agreed. He had a strong belief that Doyoung wasn't gonna listen to him.

"You don't have to wait anymore. I won't go anywhere." Doyoung said. Yes, he lied again. He just wanted Haruto gone so that he could sneak out again. Haruto stared at him, read his eyes.

"I know, I don't have to wait anymore." He coldly spoke, "Because I'm staying here tonight."

Doyoung's eyes widened. "Eh? What? No, why?"

Haruto smirked, "Why? Afraid that I'll catch you heading out again?"

"N-No! Of course not!" Doyoung spoke fast, "But why would you... We never did this before."

Haruto took a few steps forward, going really close to Doyoung. Then crouched down, so his face was directly in front of Doyoung's. The elder backed away. But Haruto stayed. "Don't worry. You're safe here with me."

He pulled away, smiling. Doyoung's heartbeat was once again, fast paced. He heard them in his ears, felt them as the tingles in his stomach. What was Haruto doing to him?!

"You have an extra large shirt?" Haruto asked a while later, taking off his coat. Doyoung, who was still quite in shock, just stared at him blankly. Chuckling, Haruto went to his closet.

He pulled out a thin,white, oversized vest.

"Thank God! I won't have to wear small sized clothes." He said, and shocking Doyoung even more, took off his clothes.

Doyoung immediately looked away. He took a glance, just a glance. Yet, the toned, fine lined, sexy six packs on the slim structure of Haruto kept floating before his eyes. It gave him shivers, just thinking about that. Gosh, he was in so much trouble!

Haruto, watching his reaction and the slight red on his ears from behind, smirked. Who said Doyoung wasn't gay? He just never knew, never got courted by a guy before.

"You can look now, I'm done." Haruto spoke. Doyoung slowly turned to him.

"Why did you do that? I have a washroom for a reason!" Scolded the elder.

"If I had gone there, you'd be fleeing from me again." Haruto walked to him, pinched his button nose as he spoke. Doyoung's cheeks was already red, now his nose too.

"Go change. It's getting late already." He said to Doyoung. The elder took a set of clothes he found close by, and rushed inside the washroom.

In the mirror, he looked at himself. He looked devastated. Red hair, red cheeks, red nose, pinkish red lips. He looked vulnerable. The effect Haruto was leaving on him!

Doyoung walked out a minute later. A black shirt and neon shorts. Haruto was already sitting on his bed.

"Ummm... Alright then. You take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor."

Haruto frowned, "Why should you sleep on the floor? Sleep here, with me."

Doyoung shook his head, "My bed is not spacious enough."

Haruto looked at the bed, "Where? To me it's enough." He stood up. "You talk too much." He grabbed Doyoung's wrist and brought him to the bed. "Don't worry. I don't bite."

A sudden image of Haruto actually biting him on the neck appeared in Doyoung's mind, he shook that away immediately.

'The fuck Doyoung! Pull yourself together!'

"Well... If you don't feel uncomfortable with me, I guess... I can sleep here." He mumbled. Haruto smiled.

"Good then." He moved, patted the space beside him, "Come here then."

With timid, slow movements, Doyoung actually got beside him. He maintained a fine distance with Haruto. But what even was personal space in Haruto's dictionary!

He scooted closer and hugged Doyoung immediately.

"Uh, Ruto?" Doyoung asked. It was so so foreign to him, to be on the same bed as Haruto, to be hugged like that by Haruto.

"What?" Haruto asked. "Don't you like being like this?"

"Uh... I mean-"

"Well, you have to endure it. Because I can't sleep without hugging anything." Haruto added. It was true though. Doyoung was the replacement of his Shinchan plushie. However, he could actually sleep without that. Doyoung didn't have to know that anyway.

For a few minutes, their position kept giving butterflies to Doyoung. But as time passed, he got used to it. A little later, he turned, faced Haruto and put one arm around the sleeping figure of the tall boy.

Haruto was so pretty! Long lashes, high nose, full lips. Doyoung stared in wonder. It wasn't easy to find someone as handsome as his friend. Yet, he was able to, because he had the one in a million pretty boy sleeping soundly beside him.

His breath fell on Haruto's lips, as he observed his face from a close proximity. It woke the younger up. He opened his eyes and caught Doyoung carefully observing him.

The moment their eyes locked, Doyoung's cheeks heated up. He didn't mean to stare like that! He felt so shy! Haruto smiled, a beautiful, comforting, angelic one. Then, surprising Doyoung, he placed a small kiss on his forehead.

"Go to sleep, my boy." He whispered, closing his eyes and holding Doyoung a little tighter. He let his head fall on Doyoung's chest.

The elder, was staring open eyed. How could he not? His forehead where Haruto kissed him was burning, his heart where Haruto's head were at, was pounding. His lips were parted, thoughts going wild. What was happening to him? Why did his all time best friend giving him chills like no one else?

Doyoung forgot everything about that evening. The bar, the girl, the failed attempt. His head was filled with everything Haruto did afterwards, and it was keeping him up from sleeping. Because nothing but the boy in his arms mattered at that moment.

-

A short, fluffy chapter because I have my first exam tomorrow 🤯 Seeking for your best wishes ✋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 901 22
[YOU ARE THE MAIN CHARACTER] [ SANA MINATOZAKI X READER] (Hello!I am back with another reader fanfic.It's like a Korean drama view.The videos or pho...
220 19 5
✩- This the second story i wrote and please read it .My recent story is woosan's story and the main ship was them but this time i made a seongjoong o...
22.4K 1.4K 61
It is a fanfiction so please don't take things too seriously. It is FICTION. Haruto top Junkyu bottom " Does your heart race when you are with me...
37.2K 1.6K 43
Welp why not? I mean I have written a bunch of these so to put them together, this book's created. Happy Reading my Fellow Jikyu Lovers <3 // The s...