Girlfriend For Hire | Haikyuu...

By isesaki

A full-time girlfriend-for-hire job suddenly turns into a reverse harem. - International basketball prodi... More

Girlfriend for Hire
GF-FORHIRE.COM
GF-FORHIRE RULEBOOK
0 | origin
1 | charity case
2 | volleyball with crows
3 | atsumu's girlfriend
4 | guess boy
5 | boyfriend training
6 | the great king
7 | client number two
8 | eclipse
9 | 168 hours
10 | 7:23
11 | for show
12 | kei
13 | just physical therapy
14 | what the cat dragged in
15 | the ceo's niece
16 | mcdonald's
17 | lunch with seijoh
18 | breakfast buddies
19 | jersey
20 | training at tokyo
21 | piggy back ride
22 | tokyo
23 | bookstore girl
24 | japan women's basketball
25 | unladylike
26 | front row seats
27 | toki's
28 | benched
29 | celestial fondness
30 | surprise party
31 | supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
32 | fancy dinner
33 | small world
34 | the ics ball
35 | me, her, and the moon
36 | new year
37 | exhibition
38 | karma
39 | youth world '11
40 | fun things
41 | cheer team
42 | heather
43 | boyfriend duties
44 | starwiki-how
45 | clorox and ethyl alcohol
46 | socks
47 | that part was real
48 | cute
49 | my love puts ghibli films to shame
50 | chemistry jokes
51 | spirit and skill
52 | japan's big three
53 | shoyō
54 | three more days
55 | live scandal
56 | twenty-third
57 | new student
58 | nosy
59 | untidy uniform
60 | home economics club
61 | him, her, & the moon
62 | play me
63 | fated encounters
64 | revival
65 | one-man show
66 | five hundred yen
67 | coffee-flavored
68 | bloody valentine's day
69 | normal
70 | girlfriend
71 | for hire
72 | other half
73 | mari-chin
74 | itami
character aesthetics
75 | the miyagi boys
76 | tokyo sports magazine
78 | unexpected arrival
79 | sakusa's cleaning lady
80 | the men's youth team
81 | the scrimmage
82 | seinaru's bet
83 | delirious encounters
84 | uncle tom
85 | chaperones
86 | the prodigal five
87 | the olympic village
88 | may the best man win
89 | everyone's here
90 | breathtaking
91 | keeping up with japan
92 | in this life and the next
93 | all the time in the world
94 | onion rings
95 | white and red
96 | kuroo's big mouth
97 | the grand gesture + edited
98 | lore
99 | kin-kei
100 | chickens
101 | domex
102 | green monster
103 | a tie
104 | send to many
105 | great britain
106 | grovel at my feet
107 | argentina
108 | you're getting weak
109 | i'm not God
110 | or perhaps i am
111 | usa , you won't win
112 | escape
113 | australia
114 | marry me
115 | finals
116 | crippling
117 | burden
118 | weirdos

77 | breakfast with utsui

826 52 4
By isesaki

SEVENTY-SEVEN. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

ymari blinked at the items splayed neatly on her hotel bed, before looking at the girl sat beside it, who she assumed was the culprit.

"you bought them already?" she questioned utsui.

she had just arrived at the hotel after being dropped off by kuroo at the hotel lobby a few minutes prior.

the girl shrugged. "i was at the store when you texted."

ymari instantly pulled out her wallet. "how much did they cost y-"

"it's fine." utsui shrugged. "you can just treat me out to breakfast tomorrow. i want something western."

she nodded, putting her wallet back. "fine."

utsui just plopped down on ymari's bed and went on her phone.

she put her stuff away and put her hair in a ponytail. she went over to the kitchen and stared at the empty cupboards.

"they emptied the pantry?" her brows furrowed together in confusion. "but i paid for the extra time they had to be stacked here since we left."

utsui blinked, looking up from her phone. though she couldn't exactly see ymari, she nodded.

"we had them cleaned out earlier. most of them were past the expiration dates, sorry 'bout that."

"oh.." ymari frowned. "then we must restack then."

"oh right, i guess i forgot to tell you." utsui sauntered towards the kitchen, leaning against the counter. "there's no need to restack 'cos.."

"we're staying at the village."

ymari turned silent, her eyes empty as she looked at utsui. her throat was dry as she spoke. ".. did you just say.."

"the olympic village, yeah." utsui nodded.

ymari's eyes looked dead to the world, and utsui swears she just saw the girl's soul leave her own body.

"i don't wanna go there."

utsui could only laugh. she now realizes that ymari must have heard some really off stories about the olympic village.

"it'll be fine." utsui patted her back. "it's not as bad as everyone thinks it is."

-

"it is as bad as everyone thinks it is." kasai shuddered when utsui informed the team that they'd be staying at the olympic village in the middle of their break from early morning training.

seinaru, having heard the magentanette say that from the other side of the court, flinched.

the olympic village.

shudder.

"but there is one way to get out of it." saito shrugged from the bench as she drank some water.

"what do we have to do?" ryuguji asked.

saito looked at her. "get into the semis."

"the semi-finals?" takemichi repeated. "that's it?"

kasai frowned at her.

"'that's it?'" she repeated. "have you got any idea who we're up against?"

utsui sighed, nudging the magentanette. "relax, it's six am, way too early to get agitated."

kasai just rolled her eyes.

seinaru, who heard the entire exchange shot a cross-court three pointer, which caught all of their attentions.

"training restarts at one o'clock sharp." she looked at them with a terrifying glint in her heterochromatic blue and green eyes.

they all gulped at the intimidating stare of their captain.

"i'm not sleeping on cardboard beds."

-

seinaru glanced at the menu in front of them in awe. this was breakfast heaven- the last time she went here was during the exhibition game earlier in january, when she met up with suna by chance. she didn't know they'd have updated their menu so soon! she's so going to tell suna- her breakfast buddy, about this.

".. and that's pretty much it." utsui concluded her order, which she said to the lady behind the counter.

"and for you ma'am?" the lady asked a drooling- in the metaphorical sense- seinaru.

utsui looked at seinaru and gave her a nudge, "oi, she's asking for your order."

seinaru snapped out of it before going back to her stoic expression. "a large order of buttered fried chicken (9 pcs) with four garlic fried rice, a medium order of french toast (6 pcs) , three sausages, a set of the smoky bacon (12 pcs) and sunny side up eggs (2 pcs) platter, three iced coffees- one black, one vanilla, and one plain, and finally, a box of hashbrowns (12 pcs)."

the cashier blinked at her in disbelief. she'd never written so fast in her life.

"a-and.." she stuttered. "will that be all, ma'am?"

utsui slapped a hand over seinaru's mouth- the girl was about to order more than she can eat again.

"two blueberry cheesecakes, and four strawberry shortcakes." she ordered for the girl, knowing that she wanted dessert.

"that will be a total of ¥9,635." the cashier billed.

seinaru unblinkingly handed the cashier a wad of cash, and accepted the change.

"we'll be serving your food in a while."

the two nodded before they went over to the same booth she and suna had sat on not too long ago.

"so, the new guy.." utsui started as she sat across seinaru.

"is he any.. hot?"

the black-haired basketball ace blinked at the question, before grimacing. "oh, you wouldn't believe me when i tell you who he is."

utsui's eyes widened in interest. "ooh~ do tell!"

"kiyoomi sakusa, the number one volleyball wingspiker in the nation." she revealed.

utsui whistled lowly, "dang, man must be hot then. the best of the best are always the good looking ones."

their orders arrived, and the two were quick to say grace and dig in.

"if only his personality was as good looking as him, though." ymari said after a while, swallowing the chicken she'd been chewing.

utsui's brows furrowed. "he's an asshole?"

"it's okay, the hot ones are always red flags. i mean, look at you, hot as hell, but has what- one too many boyfriends." utsui quickly added with a snicker.

seinaru only pouted. "shut up. and it would've been fine if he was just an asshole. remember the guy i met at the restaurant who hated germs?"

utsui noticed the slight hostility in her voice and blinked in disbelief. "no way.."

"yes way." she groaned, stuffing her mouth with two hashbrowns and moaning at the delicious taste.

"how the hell did he even manage to get you to work for him?" utsui sipped on her cold brew iced coffee.

"he somehow knows about atsumu and i's arrangement, and ken-ken, and ko-chin too- and hey, he also thinks akaashi and i have a thing. crazy, huh?" she shoved buttered chicken in her mouth and hummed in satisfaction.

utsui looked confused. "hold on, i don't get it.."

"he said, and i quote, 'you're not really dating miya, are you?', and then said that if i really was dating 'tsumu, then that must mean i'm cheating on him with ken-ken, ko-chin, and akaashi." seinaru shrugged, dipping fries in sour cream and eating them fervently.

"man, he's worse than your kid." aka shōyo hinata, her adopted child.

seinaru snorted. "oh, well at least shōyo's a good boy. this one's flat out terrible."

"you hate him then?"

"nah." she shrugged, sipping some more coffee before continuing to dig into her food.

"hate's a strong word. i'd rather use the term.. disgust."

she forgave him for what he did that evening on their first encounter. but she can't bear walking around with someone misogynistic and who was willing to step on other people because of his fear of germs. he could be scared of germs all he wants, he doesn't need to continuously bully restaurant staff for it.

she looked at utsui with an indecipherable emotion swimming in the ocean blues and sea greens of her eyes.

"i am disgusted by him."

utsui's eyes narrowed at her sentence, before a glint of mischief managed to make its way into the depths of her chocolate brown eyes.

"you know who used to disgust you too though?"

seinaru facepalmed, not wanting to hear the name of the other germaphobe she knows.

"on kami-sama, if you say her na-"

"seraphim klein." utsui cackled, announcing the name.

seinaru only groaned. "fuck that thing."

"she's a thing?"

"she is the worst thing ever." she corrected, taking a forkful of bacon and shoving it in her mouth.

"i honestly don't know why you're so against her. i mean the worst she does is clean your room." utsui raised a brow, but the teasing glint remained in her brown orbs.

"yeah, after breaking and entering my room during youth world last year." seinaru reasoned. "and it's not just cleaning- she did my laundry too!"

"isn't that a good thing?" utsui stifled a laugh, already having heard the story from klein herself.

"i found my bra on ebay the next morning- it was on sale for a hundred and seventy five bucks."

"okay maybe klein's a little overboard..?" utsui tried to defend her american companion.

she was a wnba draft and trainee, and so was klein, so they hung out sometimes.

"a little?" seinaru deadpanned.

utsui laughed. "that's nothing compared to belzin horan hitting on you at every opportunity she gets."

"she what?" seinaru just blinked. "belzin's just friendly."

utsui snorted at her friend's ignorance. "sure."

"acosta kaibara's just your lap dog."

"not true, she likes defying me." seinaru ate some more fries and bacon.

naive ymari.

"and reo hemmings is a simp."

"what the heck's a simp?" seinaru blinked.

utsui only stifled in her laughter. she could only imagine how the prodigal five's reunion will be.

seinaru then mulled over her own thoughts before deciding to speak again. "you know, come to think of it, the other four are total wackos sometimes, but they're skilled on the court."

"prodigies." utsui bit her lip in anticipation of the upcoming games. "you're one of them too- the best out of the five."

seinaru scoffed, seeing utsui try to slide her blueberry cheesecake over to her side. she pulled it back and stuck her tongue out at the girl. "flattery will get you nowhere."

utsui pouted.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 4 19
in which your useless degree finally pays off, landing you a new job (and maybe a new lover). alternatively: kenma really needs a new roommate and (...
1.5K 50 33
|| THIS FANFIC WAS INSPIRED BY ONE OF THE SAME NAME BY @KITASBUBBA WHICH WAS UNFORTUNATELY DISCONTINUED || "i guess you have wrong timing." • DESCRIP...
2.2M 88.9K 37
After saving you from a stalker, Volleyball player Kei Tsukishima, offers you a pretend relationship to completely throw off your dangerous admirer. ...
713K 19.7K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...