𝑰𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆...

By MOONF3V3R

Sometimes when growing up, you'll realize that happiness doesn't exist. There are only moments to temporarily... More

𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴
𝙾𝙲
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙸 𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

428 21 11
By MOONF3V3R

↝ I ΔM ҒΩRGI∇ΣΠ

Hisaki was immediately sent into the intensive care unit after the battle. The hospital smelled of disinfectants and sickness, making Bakugou nauseous. He foot bounced at an anxious pace, waiting and waiting. Why wasn't Hisaki awake? Would she ever wake up? The damn nurse was taking too long to admit him into the ICU.

"Mr. Bakugou? Your application has processed. Make sure that you disinfect before entering."

He didn't waste another second to rush into the room as soon as he could. All he wanted to know was whether or not she was safe. "Where is she?!" He shouted. All Might, who entered the room with Sir Night Eye beforehand, held the young teen back.

"Her vitals are stabilized Young Bakugou, so please don't cause a ruckus."

"I'll confirm that with me own eyes." He pushed forward until he saw the name plate of Hisaki Shimura. As the door slid open, the ash blond hero checked the state of Hisaki's body. The heart monitor showed steady breathing. She was safe. In a miracle, Hisaki was still alive.

"Thank god." He sunk to the floor. Katsuki felt a relief like no other, a surreal emotion that he never thought he would face.

"Baku... gou..?" The mentioned boy lifted up his head in bewilderment. How was she already conscious? He scrambled up to his feet and leaned close to the patient.

"How the fuck are you still alive?"

"Seriously..." Hisaki took a death breath, "that's what you say?"

"Oh I've got a shit ton of things to say." He began, "but I'll tell you after you recover." Hisaki slightly grinned.

"I'll hold on to your word."

+++

After following two weeks, Hisaki was permitted outside of the ICU. Though she couldn't walk yet, the young girl had wheelchair... and a personal driver.

"Move your foot dingus or my wheel will run you over."

"I swear to god I will leave you here."

"No you wouldn't. You're literally the human personification of a Pomeranian. You know what they say? Dog is man's best friend. They're too loyal."

"I'm not a stupid dog and you're not a man."

"Shut the hell up."

"Bitch."

"Whatever."

The pair smile at their bantering and continue down the path. Seven more weeks until Hisaki could be discharged from the hospital. During that time, Bakugou would visit after school to keep her company. Of course, they would argue playfully and eat delicious snacks afterward. Even after losing her quirk, Hisaki still savored every time and kept them close to her heart.

"Ready?" She looked at her fellow classmate. He stood in front of the hospital door as Hisaki could finally leave the hospital. Her wound was healing greatly, and only a scar would be left.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Bakugou took her hand and they went on their way to the UA dorms. There was a slight nostalgic feeling as she saw the building for the first time in two months. As the two entered the building...

"WELCOME BACK!!"

Confetti burst into the air as all of 1-A jumped out. Sato was holding a strawberry cake with a small chocolate square saying: we're thankful for your speedy recovery! Ochaco held a bunch of cards in her hands along with Tsu. Iida robotically waved his hands in happiness and Deku had a great smile. It was so kind of them, and Hisaki couldn't have been any happier.

"... heuk."

"Hisaki..?"

Everyone stopped moving. Their returning classmate was crying. Big, fat tears slipped down her cheeks and she continuously tried to wipe them away. Was she upset? Did they do something wrong?

"Are you ok?!"

"THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH WAHAH!" She sobbed heavily out of gratitude and everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Quit the crybaby tears and let's get eating." Bakugou nagged as he pulled the girl to the dining table. "I've got a present to give." Nodding, Shimura blew the candles and everyone receive a slice of cake. Of course, Hisaki had the fattest slice ever.

"Dis is amashinguh."

"Don't speak with your mouth full."

"Don't talk to the patient like that."

"What patient? You left the hospital today." Bakugou took his plate and set it in the sink. "Hurry up with the damn slice, so I can give you you're present."

Hisaki did not need to be told twice. She shoved the last bit of cake in her mouth and quickly placed the dish into the sink as well. "Danks eberybody por de gibt an' pardy!" The girl impatiently rushed after Bakugou, who was long gone.

+++

"Where are you?? Hisaki checked room by room, but there was no sign of the reckless boy. The last dorm unchecked was her own. She opened the door to see Bakugou holding a life-sized plushie and a card.

"What is this?" Hisaki stepped inside and grabbed the stuffed animal. It was super soft and squishy... perfect.

"Your gift, what else?" He replied sarcastically. He handed her the letter, hinting at her to open it. Taking it from his hand, the clueless teen opened up the seal and read the contents of the letter:

"Be... my... girl..."

She stared at him. He stared at her. One was shocked, the other nervous. "You- I mean yes, of course!" Hisaki jumped on the guy and hugged him right. Bakugou caught her and spun her around. The poor plushie was stuck in between them. "I just- I mean wow- What kind of guy says 'be my girl?'"

"What kind of girl accepts it?" Bakugou shot back. There was no denying that both were super happy.

"Me, duh." Hisaki rolled her eyes playfully. "You're lucky I love ya, or you'd be bro-zoned." She aimed to kiss him in the cheek, but in that instant, Bakugou turned his head. Their lips touched, and a sound of someone falling was heard.

"YES! OH MY GOD IT FINALLY CAME TRUE!" Mina stood back up in a flash and jumped around in glee. The others behind her sighed embarrassingly from being discovered.

"Congrats." Tsu said genuinely.

"Thanks." Hiskai turned a bright shade of red and fell back down to her wheelchair.

"I'M THE CUPID GENIUS!" The alien-like girl dropped to her knees and spread her arms out. "THEY'RE TOGETHER HAHA!"

"Mina, get up!" Ochaco whispers embarrassed.

"Man, how did he get a girlfriend before me?" Denki comically cried. Mineta looked stone-faced. Deku was smiling ear to ear and Sato just chucked. Momo clapped happily and Todoroki maintained his usual expression.

"Sooo we're dating now?"

"I thought my confession made it clear."

"Just checking." She pecked him on the cheek. Bakugou looked away flushed. "Juuuust checking."

THE END
ALTERNATE ENDING IS OFFICIALLY OVER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 19.1K 36
꒰ ❛ WHY DID FATE CHOOSE YOU? ❜ ꒱ ೃ⁀➷ 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫. People are bound together by a red st...
60.2K 2.2K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁
56.1K 1.4K 19
Everything's fine. Everything's fine on the outside, but on the inside, Todoroki is hurting. Life pretty much sucks between his abusive dad and...
7.6K 320 18
━━nights don't feel as tough anymore. katsuki bakugo / female reader ©02/14/22 rewritten