~Newspaper~ Newsies Imagines...

By Hargroves_Bby

~°~☆~°~☆~°~ "I'll be there in Santa Fe..." ~°~☆~°~☆~°~ REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! More

Welcome!
How you guys met:
Nicknames he calls you:
Mush imagine
Your first kiss:
Ele keats appreciation
Is he PDA:
when he gives you a hickey:
your favorite thing about him:
His favourite thing about you;
Ur death in blood drips:
First Fight:
How you sleep/ cuddle:
When he comforts you:
Him accidentally seeing you naked:
when your on your period:
Night conversations:
Was it your first time/ was it his:
Whats your talent:
Age you get married:
When you tell him your pregnant: (Aged Up)
Aaron Lohr appreciation!
Bumlets imagine
Micheal Goorjan/ Blood Drips Imagine
Trey parker appreciation!
When you faint:
Dating Jack:
Dating Davey:
Mush Imagine/ Request:

Racetrack/ Blood Drips Imagine

649 4 23
By Hargroves_Bby

You were making out out with max inside one of the buildings. It was getting pretty hot and heavy and yall would have gone farther but, then somone opened the door.

"Hey max, kenny wants you-" Ivan stood there. "Alright Casella getting it".

"Ahh shut up" Max let go of you. You all exited out of the building.

"Hey where's my chair at?" Max said. You shrugg.

"Dont know" You say. You separate and look all over for Max's chair.

You finally just give up and went to go where you were at the start.

"Hey Christian where's max at?"  You say.

"I'm right here" Max comes up behind you.

"Cant find my fucking chair anywhere!" He throws his hands up in the air.

"Wait isnt that it right there" You point up to the top of the buidling.

"Oh yeah" He gets up. "Well I'm goona go get it" He gets up and leaves.

"So Christian" You cross your arms.

"Wats up love?" He looks up at you.

"I heard some pretty interesting noises um coming from the trailer next to mine" You grin.

"What ya talking about?" He chuckles.

"Mhmm" You say. "You wouldnt recall hearing- OH OH CHRSITAIN OHHHH" You moan the last part.

"Wait you got some christian?" Aaron said.

"Nah shes pulling me leg" He says.

"FASTER PLEASEEE" You say just to get him annoyed. He finally grinned and rolled his eyes. Aaron laughs.

You all get up and begin walking different ways.

"OH SHIT" you hear. You look up and see Max's body falling off the building.

"MAX!" You yell and run over to his dead body. "NOOOO PLEASE DONT BE DEA-

Then his chair gets pushed off the buidling and lands on your head and you die.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 589 42
Hi okay hello. These are just some one shots from Newsies. If you have any ship requests or plot ideas feel free to message me or comment id be ha...
111K 2.1K 25
{Y/N} Kelly gets herself into some complicated situations. A girl posing as a boy to escape law enforcement and an overprotective brother that doesn'...
43.1K 411 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
99.9K 3.6K 53
Davey Jacobs was the new kid. And boy, did he hate being the new kid. His whole life, Davey had gone to private school but now, since his father hurt...