The Guardian of the Miraculou...

By daminettelovescookie

Lila has kept her Promise. Marinette is all alone. Hawkmoth is defeated. Chat Noir is dead. Not feeling home... More

Ready to go to Gotham
Lady Luck
New Friend
BABY ROBIN
Marinette's Mansion {Part 1}
Marinette's Mansion {Part 2}
The Great Guardian
Missing Red Hood
How the Waynes met Marinette
Batcave
Conditions
Chloe's Visit
Late Night Visit
The Eyes and Ears are Back, people!
Chloe's Day
Soul Talk
The Midnight Phone Call
The Decision
The truth comes out
Visit of the Queens
Adrien's Return(Christmas Special)
Surprise at the Mall
Meeting Dragoness and Viper
Panic!
Morning after the Panic
Morning with the Waynes
Evening with Stone's and Friends
Justice League
After the Meeting.....
Awake
Check up
Training Day 1
Meeting with an old friend
Impulse's back story
The Planning
Practice
Shazam!
Raven
Christmas Time
Sorry but Its an A/N
Christmas Time : part 3
Another A/N: Apologies
Christmas Attack (part 1)
Christmas Attack (part 2)
Unconscious
Fainted
No clue
The Field Trip!
field trip part2
training day again
Midnight Chat
A Trip Planning
Betrothed? What?
Not a part of story (A.N.)
Author's note
What do mean 'escaped an Engagement?'

Christmas Time part 2

1.3K 37 9
By daminettelovescookie

At the Wayne's

Damian Wayne was thinking about Marinette. He was surprised to see Lila lying and Bullying her but she hardly ever fought back. He had seen many videos regarding the same. He was curious about Marinette, why she wouldn't fight back. Tim had gathered all the main lies and combined it into a video of 10mins. He didn't want to waste time on the liar for all the people who were coming to the gala. He even added some pictures of Marinette when she was beaten badly. At the Wayne's, there was secret Santa. He had got Dick a new pair of escrima sticks (A/N: That's what it is called. I googled it.) It had some new features including tasers and claw and trackers in it if he suddenly has to put a tracker on someone. Gift-giving usually started after Breakfast. Everyone had removed chits from the bowl. Bruce had decided to give Marinette a present as well. Dick had given the idea after seeing her at the mall. Of course, he didn't say that, he just said something along the lines of shouldn't we give Marinette a gift too after all she has done for us? That was all it took to convince everyone. They had collectively decided last night after patrol that they would open gifts when Marinette arrives.

It was 10:30 am in the morning. The Wayne's were sitting down and wishing each other 'Merry Christmas' before having breakfast. Alfred too was sitting with them after much and I mean MUCH persuasion. Barbara Gordon and her father James Gordon too were sitting with them. (Here James Gordon knows Bruce is Batman btw. Just go with it). At exactly 10:55 am the bell rang. The Waynes were confused as to who rang the bell, since Only one person they were expecting and that person usually comes through portals.

Dick opened the door to see Marinette with a big bag. Marinette greeted him, "Merry Christmas Dick." And went straight in the living room without waiting for dick. Unable to see anyone, she turns to see Dick who smiled and said, "Merry Christmas Mari! They are in the dining room."

Mari grinned and went to the dining room to see everyone sitting with a person she didn't know. She said, "Hey Everyone, Merry Christmas!!!"

Everyone's neck snapped towards her and they said in unison, "Merry Christmas Marinette!" Except for James who was confused as to who she is.

James moved towards her when he saw she too was confused about him and said "Hello. My name is Detective James Gordon. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" He extended his hand.

"Oh you must be Barbara's dad. My name is Marinette. Glad to meet you too." Mari shaked his hand when James nodded.

"So how do you know them?" James asked Mari.

Mari not wanting to expose her identity as Ladybug said, "O! I am M.S the designer and Tim's friend. He introduced me to all of them."

James eyes widened as he asked, "You are the M.S.? Jagged Stone's Designer M.S.?"

Marinette nodded. Then Bruce asked, "So Marinette, Why did you want to meet us today? Also what's in the bag?"

Marinette answered, "Oh. I wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and these are your presents. Here." She said giving each person their personal gift. She then realized she had nothing for James Gordon. So she said, "I'm sorry I didn't know someone else was gonna be here. I'll bring you a gift next time."

James smiled and assured, "There's no need for that. We both didn't know each other. It's fine."

When she reached Bruce, he whispered, "At 6 there is a justice League Christmas party. It's at the hall of Justice. You are invited along with chat noir. No practice today. You can bring your family too if you wish."

Marinette nodded slightly then gave Barbara her present. While everyone was opening up their gifts, James watched them while Bruce went to Marinette with a gift for her from the whole family.

Mari was watching Damian, Barbara and Tim open their gifts since they were exactly in front of her. She noticed how they were opening their gifts like how Damian was slowly and calmly opening his while Barbara was opening with excitement but properly. While Tim was opening in excitement and faster. Marinette was about to tell him to slow down when Bruce tapped on her shoulder.

Marinette turned towards him in question. Bruce smiled and said, "Merry Christmas Mari! Here is something from all of us." He handed her a bag of what she assumed was a gift. She took it while smiling and said thanks to all of them. She slowly opened it to see various small gifts including spa vouchers, sketchbooks,a smartwatch and a laptop. She shook her head and said, "It's too costly I can't accept these."

James was surprised by this. He honestly didn't expect her to say no. Others merely laughed while Bruce said, "I am a literal Billionaire. It didn't even make a dent in the account. You don't have a choice." Mari nodded with a sigh knowing how this talk would go, as she had experience from Jagged." She hugged Bruce saying thanks. Bruce was caught in a surprise by the hug but hugged her back.

Once mari sat back down, Tim said, "The laptop you received is a special one. It's especially for designing. You can save your sketches there too." Tim showed her some techniques on his laptop while saying hers had many more options.

Mari beamed and said, "Thanks!! I love it!" She hugged the person closest to her. He was shocked by it but soon hugged her back. Mari looked up to see

.

.

.

.

Jason! He smiled at her. (A/N: They have platonic relations only!!) Jason then asked Marinette once ahe let go of him, "So what are your plans for today?"

Mari responded, "Nothing much, Just a party in the evening and me along with my family are going to mall or a park in the afternoon. Others are currently deciding while I came here."

Jason and Tim nodded at her. Barbara had put on the dress which Mari had made her and tapped on her shoulder from behind, surprising Marinette.

Marinette jumped a little and turned to see Barbara in the dress gifted and made by her. Barbara hugged her and said an innumerable times of 'Thankyou' to her. Barbara had hugged her so tightly she had difficulty in breathing. Much to her relief, James Gordon came up to them and said to Barbara, "Let the girl breathe Barbara."

Barbara quickly let her go realizing she had hugged to tight. She was saying sorry while Marinette ignoring her was grasping for air. After a minute she was back to normal and had made Barbara stop saying sorry.

Everyone then exchanged gifts. They had secret santa as usual so they just had to pick up the gifts with their name on it. (I have written what each person has received as I am too tired) Since Marinette had already opened her gifts she was seeing what everyone had received.

damian - A sketching kit full of pencils, books, etc
dick - Escrima sticks
babs- A new Laptop
Alfred - A set of teacups along with his favorite tea.
jason - A Leather jacket
bruce - a picture of all kids together laughing
Tim- Pajamas along with a pillow
James Gordon- Smartwatch with an emergency button to call the Batfam!

They all smiled at their gifts and said Thanks to everyone, since it was a tradition to not know. Everyone had end of the day to find out who had given them their gifts. Which would be discussed before the justice League party.

They all talked to each other about random things. In between, Marinette's phone rang to tell her to come home. Marinette soon left.

With Marinette

Marinette had rushed to the park to meet with her family. They had decided to try Ice-skating for today. Jagged had worn a scarf along with a beanie so that no one can recognize him.

Marinette soon reached there to see her family standing in a corner waiting for her. Adrien was standing with her skates. She grinned at them and took her skates from Adrien's hands. She while putting on the skates said, "Apparently me and adrien don't have practice today. There is a Christmas party instead. All of you are invited if you want to come. I'll give dad and mum something too if they want to come." She spoke discreetly conveying that if mum or dad want to come they will be given a miraculous. She waited for their response. They all practically screamed yes at her. She grinned happily.

Everyone skated at the park. Kagami and Adrien even had a skating competition to see who's faster. While they were racing, Chloe started after them and quickly went ahead of them. Everyone laughed at the two while chloe was smirking. Kagami and Adrien glared at her while Chloe wholeheartedly ignored them!!

Soon it was 5pm, knowing that they had to go to the party, they went home. They all freshened up and ate a little, being tired from all the skating. Everyone transformed with their miraculous. Penny had taken the pig miraculous while Jagged had taken the tiger Miraculous.

Ladybug opened the portal to the Watch Tower to see......

______________

Cliffhanger!!
Sorry, But I had fractured my hand, not sprained it. Only my leg was sprained. My right hand was fractured due to which I couldn't type!
I'm back now!
Next update on Sunday!
Thanks for reading!
Sorry for waiting so long, That's why I posted a long chapter!
❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.3K 28
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a daughter, superhero, girlfriend, guardian, friend, fashion designer... Her boyfriend Adrien Agreste who happened to be he...
355K 8.3K 56
Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her promise. But her true friends have stay...
191K 5.4K 56
'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, �...
141K 3.8K 25
Once Ladybug and the remaining French Miraculous team defeated hawkmoth, the curse that has put on paris for years has been lifted. so if you were la...