๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

Av DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... Mer

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐—๐ˆ

1K 35 11
Av DWeber02

Winchesters began walking to the car, which left Sam with no suspension of the fact that the Dean behind him is a shapeshifter. Sam's eyes went confused when there wasn't Karina, waiting for them outside of the car. He thought she was in the back.

Sam asked Dean, "You think he found another way underground?"

"Probably. You got the keys?"

It stopped Sam for a moment and turned to Dean. "Hey, didn't Dad once face a shapeshifter in San Antonio?"

Dean looked at Sam, "That was Austin, and it turned out not to be a shapeshifter." Sam saw a medium scar on Dean's right neck. Remembering that when Karina cut the shapeshifter a while ago.

He looked at Dean's eyes without getting caught from looking at his neck, "It was a thought-form. A psychic projection, remember?"

"Oh, right. Here you go." He threw the keys to Dean and walked slowly to the front of the car. His eyes were on the side view mirror, not seeing Karina in the back like "Dean" said to him.

The shapeshifter was examining the back of the trunk, seeing so many weapons for each monster to kill including him. He went around the car and grabbed his gun. He turned the safety off and aimed at the shapeshifter.

"Don't move! What have you done with them?"

The shapeshifter raised his hands up and was like Dean. Trying to comfort him, "Dude, chill. It's me, all right?"

"I don't think so. Where's my brother? Where's the Huntress?"

"You're about to shoot him, Sam, calm down."

"You caught those with your left. Your shoulder was hurt. Thanks to Karina, she left a cut on your right neck."

"Yeah my shoulder is better, and I got cut on the way up here. What do you want me to do, cry?"

"You're not my brother."

The shapeshifter walks up to him, slowly, "Why don't you pull a trigger, then? 'Cause, you're not sure. Dude, you know me."

Sam pleaded. "Don't." It pauses before hitting Sam with a crowbar and knocking him out.

***

After the shapeshifter manipulated Sam, thinking it was Dean. But Sam knows in his heart, that it's not him, which is hard to compare since it's Dean's face and his thoughts. Sam was trying to get out of the rope, he tied him around the rails.

He failed, "Damn it."

He heard coughing behind him, "That'd better be you, Sam, and not that freak of nature."

Sam chuckled, and Dean moved around to get the blanket off, "Yeah, it's me. He went to Rebecca's, looking like you."

"Well, he's not stupid. He picked the handsome one."

Sam gave him a confused look and managed to untie the ropes again. Then the footsteps echoing through the sewers gave them the anticipation of him coming back.

Dean's voice echoed behind, "He's coming back."

Footsteps against the floor of the sewer become louder and louder, getting close to them. All of a sudden, a flashlight blinded Sam. As it was put down, his eyes went back to sight, and sighed with relief to see who it was.

Karina.

"Wow, I never thought I wouldn't find you guys." Sam laughed weakly. "Are you boys ok?"

"Who's that? Karina, is that really you?" Dean looked back even though he was still tied up.

Karina walked to Dean, who was still tied up. "Yeah, it's me." She pulled her silver knife and cut her right arm to prove it. Her arm didn't steam. Karina comes to Dean first to untie him, "I have been looking at you guys everywhere."

"No, no, not me. Get Sam. I got it."

Karina walked to Sam, and cut him out of the ropes. She continues, "I was worried, I went uptown, and downtown. I even went to where you parked the car, and it drove off to nowhere. I predict that shapeshifter changed one of you guys, so I picked a wildcard. I went back to the sewers, trying to find its lair and boom."

She cut Sam's rope off his arms, "You guys were playing "mansels" in distress."

Dean is managing to untie his ropes, "Well, whatever it's worth. Forget what I said about you, or your weapon choices. You're the best..."

"Save the lovey-dovey stuff later. We have a problem to focus on." She cut the rope off Sam's neck, she pulled him up. "Hi."

"Hi."

Sam smiled at Karina, he began to explain what happened with the mind of a shapeshifter. "The thing was manipulating me with your mind. He didn't just look like you, Dean. He was you. Or becoming you."

Dean got out of the ropes, and asked Sam, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know. It's like downloading your thoughts and memories."

"You mean like the Vulcan mind-meld?"

"Yeah, something like that. I mean, maybe that's why he didn't just kill us."

Dean walked over to Sam and Karina. Karina was looking at both of them, guilty. "Yeah, I hunted one before. It was the psychic connection."

Sam and Dean looked at her, and asked her in unison, "What?!?"

"I was kind of playing with you guys. Not knowing what it was. I didn't know it would go extreme, but at least I saved both of your asses."

Dean looked at her offended, and Sam was confused, "Ok. You can argue with me later. We have to get to Rebecca's"

Karina started to leave, leaving the boys with mixed emotions about her. Let them leave them to move on, considerably she's joining the family. They both looked at each other and shrugged and followed her lead.

They all climbed out to the nearest vent and went on the street. Sam began to list down, "Come on. We got to find a phone, call the police."

"Sam, wait, it's a bad idea. They will get to Dean's trouble if you're gonna do that."

"She's right, Sammy. You're gonna put an APB out on me."

"Sorry." Dean led both of them to another side of the street. They all ran down.

***

Sam, Karina, and Dean were standing in front of the television store. Seeing the news of the assault for women's attacks. The new report revealed the sketch of Dean's face, almost identical. It left Sam and Karina in worry about how well they resembled Dean's face from the drawing.

It went opposite to Dean, "Man, it's not even a good picture."

Karina nodded as Sam replied to him, "It's good enough."

They all went to the alley. Dean stepped into the puddle, "Awe, come on!"

Karina reminded them, "They said it was attempted murder, but at least-"

Dean finished her thought, "I didn't kill her."

Sam spoke up, "I'll check with Rebecca in the morning to see if she's all right."

"First, I want to find that handsome devil and kick the holy crap out of him."

Sam informed him, "We have no weapons, no silver bullets."

Karina gave them additional silver knives from her jacket, "You can have those."

Sam put her knives down, "No, no, no. You need your weapons more than we do. We have to get them, Dean."

Dean stopped him, "The guy's walking around with my face. Ok, it's a little personal. I want to find him."

"I get what you mean, Dean. I killed myself, it was a triumph."

Dean pointed a finger to Karina's comment as he looked at Sam, "Ok. Where could we find him?"

Karina answered Sam's question, "It's probably changing into something else or someone now. We should check out the sewers."

"But, Karina, we have no weapons. He stole our guns. We need more." They all paused to think. "The car?"

Dean said, "I'm betting he drove over to Rebecca's"

"The news said he fled on foot. I bet it's still parked there."

Dean got upset, "Oh, the thought of him driving my car."

They all walked as Karina rolled her eyes, "Ok, calm down. Deep breaths."

"It's killing me."

"Let it go," said Sam.

When they finally arrived at Rebecca's house, they all walked around the side of the bushes. They saw the car. It left Dean relieved, "Ah. There she is. Finally, something went right tonight."

The police car was parked by Dean's car and got their attention. They turned another way, but there was another car, waiting at the end of the street. They all looked around, looking for an opening. Karina found one, and she walked toward the fence. Dean followed her, leaving Sam on the street.

"You two go. I'll hold them off."

Karina's eyes widened, "Are you crazy? They'll catch you."

"They can't hold me. Just go. Dean, keep out of sight. Meet me at Rebecca's." They both climbed up the fence. Sam stopped Dean, "Dean, stay out of sewers alone. I mean it!" Dean ran to Karina.

Karina looked at Dean's grin, "You're going to the sewers, aren't you?"

"At least, I'm not going alone."

When Dean and Karina were in the sewers, they both held their flashlights. Heading toward the shapeshifter's lair. They see the remains of blood and skin everywhere. There are candles and chains on the surface. And then there are piles of skin on the floor. Making Karina go gag by the look of them.

The noise was heard, getting Dean's attention. Dean aimed the flashlight at the coverage of a person. He walked toward it and lifted up the cover. It was Rebecca, tied up with ropes. She was wounded everywhere.

"Rebecca?"

Dean was untying Rebecca and Karina was looking at the back, making sure if anyone was coming to them. She asked her, "What happened?"

"I-I was walking home, and everything just went white. Someone hit me over the head, and I wound up here just in time to see that thing turn into me. I don't know-how is that even possible?"

Dean comforted her, "Okay. It's okay. Come on. Can you walk?"

She nodded back to him, and Karina informed her, "We have to hurry. Sam went to see you." They went out to the sewers to get Sam.

Dean was driving faster than lighting to Rebecca's house. Karina was comforting Dean's worry about Sam being handled captive by the shapeshifter. When they all arrived at her house, Dean came running to her house, holding on to the gun with silver bullets. He went into the house, seeing shapeshifter Dean choking Sam.

"HEY!"

It turned to Dean, aiming his gun toward him. He got off of Sam, and without hesitation. He shot him in the heart, twice. It backed up against the wall and lay dead. Karina and Rebecca enter the house, seeing Sam on the floor. Rebecca rushed over to Sam, and comforted him while he was looking at "Dean".

Karina walked over to the shapeshifter, and Dean followed her. They all went down on their knees, looking at Sam. Karina noticed something, Dean's necklace. She grabbed her knife and lifted it off of the shapeshifter's neck. She knew it was something important to him.

She turned to Dean and handled Dean beside her. He pulled his necklace off of her knife and nodded back to her as a gesture. Karina gave him a single nod.

The mission is accomplished.

***

The next day, Karina and Dean were sitting by Dean's car. They both are looking at the map, to see if they can find where they were looking for the next case. They both see Sam and Rebecca saying their goodbyes. After they told each other, they both hugged. Karina and Dean saw them from a distance. Rebecca turned to them and waved goodbye. They both did the same to her.

Sam walked over to them, and Dean asked him, "So what about your friend, Zach?"

"The cops are blaming this Dean Winchester guy for Emily's murder. Found the murder weapon in the guy's lair, Zach's clothes stained with her blood. Now they're thinking maybe the surveillance tape was tampered with. Yeah, Becca says Zach will be released soon."

Karina softly smiled at the good news for Zach, but bad news for Dean. She's sorry for that, but at least Sam didn't put her in jeopardy. They all get in the car. Dean drove out onto the highway to nowhere. Heading toward a new case.

Dean looked at Sam, "Sorry, man."

"About what?"

"I really wish things could be different, you know? I wish you could just be Joe college."

Karina looked down at her hands, remembering what Sam said to her. Not feel like he belonged there. Sam continues, "No, it's okay. You know, the truth is, even at Stanford, deep down, I never really fit in."

"Well, that's because you're a freak."

Karina rolled her eyes at Dean's answer. Sam smiled at Dean, "Yeah, thanks."

"Well, I'm a freak too. So does our Huntress in the back." Karina came over to them, and she looked at Sam and she nodded at him. "We're right there with you all the way."

Sam laughed, "Yeah, I know you guys are. Karina, you're a special one that's for sure. Not able to get loaded with our guns. Deciding to take chances on your own."

"Well, I am, Sam. I mean, do you remember how we first met? I practically almost killed myself, but Dean had an eye. Thanks for that. The truth is, Sam, everyone in the world has special qualities we intend to keep or avoid. Freak there are, the freaks they owned themselves for it."

Sam softly smiled at Karina's words, and Dean grinned while his eyes were on the road, "You know, guys, I got to say, I'm sorry I'm gonna miss it."

Karina asked, "Miss what?"

"How many chances am I gonna see of my own funeral?"

They all looked at each other and smiled at Dean's words. Karina shook her head and headed back to her seat. In the window beside her, she watched the trees.

As the Impala roared through the road.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

3.8K 102 16
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš: อ€ฬ—โž›โ› ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง โœ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค [DEAN WINCHESTER] ------------------- ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต dean winchester and maddison lancaster ...
2.8K 108 13
"was it the infinite sadness of her eyes that drew him or the mirror of himself that he found in the gorgeous clarity of her mind?" - f. scott fitzge...
26.6K 725 30
Olivia Schaffer has been hunting her whole life, mainly by herself after her father died, well actually murdered by the thing he was hunting. Olivia...
130K 2.5K 40
Dallas Winters was raised to be a hunter. When she was two, her mother died because of a yellow-eyed demon. Her father wanted revenge for her death...