Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 69
Kapter 70
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 71

555 23 14
By shadow1dark2night

They moved Katsuki to be chained up on a chair now.

Viggo sent Python and Mabel out of the room before turning all his attention to Katsuki who struggled to yell at him with a mussel on.

"I understand your confusion. I did have some personal plans to kill the mayor of Hosu myself but you got in the way." Viggo started.

"Now I know that you've been sent to stop my people but what I'm trying to do is meant to help us all. We're stronger then most states and colonies. But without the vessel..the plans and data in it I can't take over. You understand right?" Viggo said.

Katsuki just glared at him. This guys a fucking maniac.

"Hm.." Viggo got up walking to him and removed the muzzle as Katuski spit at him.

"Fight me." Katsuki growled getting angry.

"Not yet."

"FIGHT ME!"

"I need you alive."

"I'm going to take my fucking time to end your miserable life!"

"...you do that, then I'll make sure the same happens to your wife and children." Viggo snapped a smirk on his face.

Katuski looked at him with a hint of fear before rage entered his body.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!? YOU FUCKING BASTARD DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!"

"I won't. As long as you follow my orders....But just in case, if you choose to turn against me.." Viggo pulled out a tablet from the table and clicked on it before he showed Katsuki the screen.

"N-no.."

"Take this as a warning. My people will attack on my cue." Viggo said..

Katsuki's eyes remained on the screen watching the video of _____ and Mina on the couch with Mitsuki all together..it seemed that the video was being recorded from outside the house at the back window..

"Bastard.."

***
_____ moved away from Mina.

She had trouble getting off the couch but managed.

Her stomach was hurting her more and more so she told them she'd go upstairs to rest.

Mitsuki walked her up while Mina cleaned up.

...

Masaru however was with all three boys letting them play around at the park.

He just sat on the bench sighing giving Kyori a gentle smile to go play.

He watched the kids run around before his eyes went to Kenji..

He looks just like Katsuki..he smiled softly before looking towards Emori who played with the other kids all chasing the one kid who could fly.

***
______ sat down in bed..She stayed on Katsuki's side.

He would've already gotten out if he was okay..unless they have him trapped..he can't possibly be dead..

She was afraid of the worst..not wanting to think about him being out of her life- out of their childrens lives.

She rubbed her stomach gently.

He'll be okay..

***
For the next few hours Katsuki was being held by Viggo still rejecting his offer.

Yet..was afraid of his family getting involved.

Viggo wanted Katsuki's help to infiltrate the general's headquarters to get the vessel which holds all information..yet Katsuki still didn't know of what information that was...nor did he care.

He just wanted to go home. To be with _____..especially since she's so close to her due date..I promised I'd be there..

Katsuki looked at Viggo and Python who were talking on the other side of the room.

He tried to move his hand but the chains just wouldn't let him.

I need Viggo to stop using his quirk on me..he can't possibly use it none stop...i need to figure out when he recharges-

"I'll be stepping out. I'd advise you to think about my offer Dynamight." Viggo said looking at him before leaving the room.

Python looked at Katsuki as he just sat on the chair and went back onto his phone. Staying uninterested

Katsuki tilted his head back trying to figure out an escape..

***
A night turned into a day. The day into 2 and two into 3..

Kirishima was close with his team to find out their whereabouts, and soon managed to find Katsuki..but Viggo's team had a teleportation quirk which reminded him of Kurogiri all those years ago.

They were too late to get to any of the villains...however Katsuki eyes screamed at them to fight...but..

"DAMMIT! FIND THEM SCOUT THE CITY!" Kirishima yelled at the heroes who nod to his order.

He just watched the place they disappeared and just yelled breaking a wall with his fist.

"He was right there.." he said glaring at the ground.

"Red riot..they took everything-"

"HE WAS RIGHT THERE!" Kiri yelled raging.

They didn't know what to do at that point, they searched but found nothing..Kirishima felt the need that it was his responsibility to save Katsuki..to bring him back to _____ in time but..it was killing him when he failed.

***
Meanwhile..

______ made up an excuse to the boys to why their father wasn't home still.

Mina kept her promise to stay with her having Emori and her sleep in the guest bedroom.

***
"But..they said papa was captured..is that true?" Kyori asked her as she set them to bed.

"...he'll be back"

"Papas a hero he'll kill them all!" Kenji cheered.

"Kenji."

"He will!"

She just sighed getting up.

"Sleep both of you"

"Mama! I wanna help papa fight too!" Kyori said to her grabbing her hand.

"I'm sure he can handle it alone baby" she said smiling softly.

"I want papa to come to school next week!!" Kenji said to her.

"Alright alright, no more talking, sleep. Now." she said kissing Kyori's forehead before moving to do the same to Kenji .

The boys smile as she left the room.

She walked to Mina and Emori who both yawned but smile when seeing her.

"Auntie!" Emori cheered standing on the big bed.

"Hi buddy, you guys good??"

"Ya, he's a trouble to put to bed tho." Mina said grabbing Emori's legs to make him fall again as he giggled bouncing on the bed.

_____ smiled at him.

"How are you feeling? Any more contractions..? She's almost here isn't she?" Mina asked.

"I'm afraid she'll come too early...before Katsuki."

"..even if that happens I'll be there with you. Oh also, Eijrou's coming back tomorrow too..but still.. you should know we won't let you go through it alone." Mina said smiling to her.

"Thank you, but it's his first daughter..I'd hope for him to be there you know?..I still don't know if he's safe or not..it honestly scares me." ____ said

"I've known Bakugou since UA and believe me nothing can keep that boy chained up forever. He's a fighter you know that. So don't worry too much. He'd want you to only worry about the pregnancy and your kids." Mina said getting up.

They shared a hug before Emori got off the bed to join the hug.

_____ smiled at the two.

"Thank you, both of you I'm glad you're staying." _____ says as Emori giggled.

Once she left their room she heads to the master bedroom.

She sat down gently just rubbing her stomach.

"..."

It was really boring without him around..she needed some love too which sucked.

"He better come back fast.." she said softly before feeling yet another contraction.

***
Throughout the night she felt more kicks and contractions that barley let her sleep.

Mina woke up early heading to the boys room first seeing them still asleep before going to ______.

"_____?? You up?" she opened the door finding her just sitting on the bed wincing in pain.

"Hey you okay!?" Mina asked walking over.

"It hurts..I think she's coming today.." _____ said her nails activating in pain.

"I can drive you to the hospital but I need to call Mitsuki over to watch the boys hold on." Mina said running out to grab her phone as ______ moved to stand up.

But as she stood up an immediate rush flood fell between her legs which she froze on.

"Oh shit..MINA!"

***
Mina got her to the hospital she was both panicking and excited to meet the baby girl.

She called up Kiri to get him to the hospital as well.

The boys were left with Mitsuki and Masaru back at home.

Takade also got word of her being in labor and immediately took a drive to the hospital just to be there for _____.

He had heard about Katsuki's disappearance and knew she needed extra hands on deck.

The doctors got her into the room as she sat up on the bed groaning in discomfort.

Mina held her hand tightly.

"Oh my god she's actually coming!!" Mina said smiling.

_______ just tilts her head back in pain as the door opened and Kiri ran in panting.

"Sir please not so many people inside!" The nurse tried to push him out.

"He's staying!" _____ glared gripping the bed handle.

"But Miss it'll be crow-"

"I don't care! Just get this baby out of me!" She winced.

Kirishima walked to Mina's side kissing her cheek before gently holding _____'s shoulder. He looked up at Takade at her other side fixing her hair greeting him with a gentle smile.

"How are you feeling? Is she close yet?" Kirishima asked.

"Not yet she hasn't crowned" Mina told him.

"They just gave her the epidermal, it should kick in, in a few minutes" Takade told him.

Kiri nods looking at her...he still hasn't told her about how close he got to Katsuki yet lost him again..he didn't know when would be a good time and certainly wasn't going to tell her now.

But...the look she gave him with the little amount of hope..

"Kirishima-"

"Not now..I'll tell you later"

"No please tell me..is he okay? Did you find him? I need to know he's okay-"

"______..."

"Please, is he okay?!" She asked again a single tear falling down her cheek.

Mina and Takade looked at Kiri curious too about what happened but..He looked away.

______ looked away as well tears in her eyes just tired of it all wanting him here with her.

"Hey, we're here for you okay? Don't worry..."

"..he needs to be here" she said in discomfort.

Mina frowned knowing how bad it was for her.

She looked at Kiri before looking at ____ again.

"Give us a second..." Mina said to _____ before moving to the other side of the room dragging Kirishima with her.

Mina looked at him. "Did you at least find him?" She whispered asking him.

"Mina.."

"Did you!?"

He looked back at ______ who was still upset yet in pain.

He looked at Mina and sighed. "I did..but I couldn't get to him on time. I'll go out after the birth. But there's no way im leaving now. Bakugou would want me here. There's no way I'd leave ______ to do this alone. You know that."

"Ya I get it..but it's killing her without him.." Mina said.

Kirishima just hugged her sighing. "I know.."

They got back to _____ all of them staying with her through the process.

Mitsuki and Masaru brought the kids to the hospital in the waiting room.

***

It took hours...

______ was in pain but she was mostly depressed not having Katsuki by her side which made her cry more.

Mina And Takade held her hand trying to comfort her as she listened to the doctors before...a different cry was heard.

They all looked at the doctor a smile on his face as he pulled out a baby girl who was crying as loud as she could.

"Oh my god.." Mina smiles crying as the doctor placed the baby on _____'s chest.

______ was breathing heavily as she held her child both crying as Kirishima smiled at her.

"You did it.."

Takade smiled brushing her hair back.

"My god she looks just like you!" Takade said

_____ looked down at her baby who went silent resting against her chest.

She looked over at Mina and Kiri who smiled down at her.

____ just smiled looking down at her baby again before closing her eyes finally being able to relax.

***
The doctors took care of everything.

Kirishima helped sign up everything for now as Mina and Mitsuki took care of _____.

Takade watched the nurses handle the baby making sure they were carefully washing her and wrapping her up.

They soon brought the baby back to ____ as she sat up slowly to hold her tears streaming down her face.

"She's beautiful" Mitsuki said smiling as ____ gently touched her cheek.

The baby yawned cuddling into her mothers arms.

_____ looked up at Mitsuki tears still in her eyes.

"She has Katsuki's blonde hair.." _____ cried softly.

Mitsuki just hugs her gently sideways fixing the baby's beanie.

"I know.."

The baby yawns again as the nurse walked in slowly.

"How about we start feeding her?? Then we can go over her paperwork and fill out her name? Do you guys have any names prepared?" The nurse asked

_____ looked at the nurse then down at her baby.

"I..no we haven't chosen a name yet.."

"That's alright, you have plenty of time. But for now let's feed her"

Mina and Kiri left the room to go see the kids and give _____ some alone time with Mitsuki.

______ just started to feed her it being easy since she's had practice with the twins.

Mitsuki just stayed by her side.

"..what do you want to name her?" Mitsuki asked.

"...I don't know..Katsuki and I haven't really talked about it...I don't know what he'll want..should I wait? I can't possibly name her without him-"

"_____, you can. He'll be happy with anything. Come on what names have you thought about?? I can pitch in too!" Mitsuki said smiling softly as Masaru walked in alone.

He smiled coming over to meet his granddaughter.

_____ and Mitsuki just started to go over a few names but none was attracting _____'s attention.

"..I do like Emi..but Kiara is cute too.." _____ said

"What about Katara?? Or Kyoko! It matches the boys name too!" Masaru said smiling.

______ looked down at her baby as she stopped eating to yawn again to sleep.

She just gently touched her cheek.

"..Kyoko..."

***
Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 10.6K 165
After a rough past, (Y/N) never believed she would be able to open her heart for anyone but her baby brother. That all changes when she arrives at UA...
80.6K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
120K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...
69 3 12
↳ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a jealous bachelor signs a deal with the Devil in order to win over the heart of his first love. ──────────────────── Katsuki Baku...