๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰...

By hahahaizzmeee

"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†." " ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’…... More

Copyright์ €์ž‘๊ถŒ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’†์บ๋ฆญํ„ฐ ํ”„๋กœํ•„
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ํ”„๋กค๋กœ๊ทธ
1์žฅ
์ œ 2 ์žฅ
3 ์žฅ
4์žฅ
5์žฅ
6์žฅ
7์žฅ
8์žฅ
9์žฅ
10์žฅ
11์žฅ
12์žฅ
13์žฅ
14์žฅ
15์žฅ
16์žฅ
17์žฅ
18์žฅ
19์žฅ
20์žฅ
21์žฅ
22์žฅ
23์žฅ
24์žฅ
25์žฅ
26์žฅ
27์žฅ
28์žฅ
29์žฅ
30์žฅ
31์žฅ
32์žฅ
33์žฅ
34์žฅ
35์žฅ
36์žฅ
37์žฅ
38์žฅ
39์žฅ
40์žฅ
41์žฅ
42์žฅ
43์žฅ
44์žฅ
45์žฅ
46์žฅ
47์žฅ
48์žฅ
49์žฅ
50์žฅ
Epilogue๋ฐœ๋ฌธ
Ending note
The ultimate date (bonus)
The ultimate search(extra)
The ultimate graduation
The ultimate fight part 2
The ultimate mishap
The ultimate abduction
The ultimate Hyung line moments
The ultimate Maknae line moments
The ultimate triplets
The ultimate days
The ultimate days part 2
Important vote
important
It's out
It's out 2!!!
Notice
Notice
Request book๐Ÿ—ณ
200k special.
Special thanks to
Book Recommendations
300k+ special
The Ultimate Leaving (1year special)
The ultimate Leaving part 2
The ultimate leaving part 3
The ultimate leaving part 4
Hola!
The ultimate big brother
ALERT!
The ultimate Attack(500k Special)
Inportant
Updated
Henlooo! New chapter or not?
Yo!
(Bonus)Byeol has something to say!

The ultimate fight

4.5K 261 13
By hahahaizzmeee

(Edited)
Author's note

Here you go!! Second part coming soon and also don't forget to comment and vote🙌

Third Person's Pov

(Ok a little context of what's going on, this happens after dosuk's death when Byeol starts her college and let's say that because of dosuk's death, dahee ,doyoung and Byeol have drifted apart. Also both of them know the truth of them being mafia and it's hard for them to accept it so... moving on with the chapter)

Byeol somberly looked at the sky while blinking away her tears.

"It didn't feel right,  nothing felt right to her."

She wasn't supposed to be here.

To think things would change this much in such a small span of time especially when she was finally happy.

She once again felt alone.

She was alone.

Her brothers were busy with ending the mafia work and so was Yeonjun.

And as for Dahee and Do young....they haven't talked to her for a month now.

It was hard for them to disgest the truth and they needed space, she knew that, but for how much longer?

And her brothers? They were barely home.

She was back to square one. She was back to the old lonely Byeol.

Kim Byeol!

Byeol's head turned to look at Choi Hyerin storming towards her with a big grin on her face.

"Choi Hyerin aka one of the most famous personalities of the school and an year senior than her. "

She was a bitch but who was Byeol to judge, she was a bitch herself.

Byeol didn't know why she even talked to them but it was either them or she alone and as much as she would like to be alone, this was not highschool but college.

Hyerin-sii.. Byeol greeted getting up and dusting off her clothes.

"Just call me Hye babe" she smiled, throwing her arm on her shoulder as Byeol grimaced.

Fake, it was all fake. It was not genuine like her Dahee unnie.

Oh hey guys! Byeol! Cho Cheong san greeted them, having a huge smile on his face as well.

"Cho Cheong san, the bad boy of the school. "

But who was she to judge,  her boyfriend himself was a bad boy.

Hey Byeol~ he greeted her while Byeol gave him back a forced smile.

"Byeol, not maknae.  He wasn't do young. "

Hey! Someone shouted behind them. Kang wooshik.

Byeol gulped. He wasn't Dosuk.

"Oh how much she missed them right now."

Her bestfriends....  She gulped, holding back her tears as she quickly diverted her attention back to them.

Let's hit the club tonight! Hyerin suggested while dragging Byeol who just looked lost like always.

Yes dragging her, she didn't want to be here but she was too tired to fight.

Yeah let's! the other two agreed.

Byeol you are coming with us!

What no! She instantly disagreed shaking her head to keep her ground but they weren't having it.

You have to Byeol! Cheong san whined throwing his hands in the air making the girl sigh.

I can't! I am underage! she instantly countered but the three of them shook their head.

It doesn't matter! They will just check if you are in university! Age doesn't matter! Wooshik tried to reason but Byeol was stubborn.

I don't want to!

Oh come on Byeol! It's weekend tomorrow and what are you going to do in the night?! Hyerin stated.

Byeol lips pressed into a thin line. "What will she do? Her brothers weren't going to be there again. She would be alone. "

"She didn't want to be alone."

I..Fine! she agreed as the other two cheered, she just hoped she wasn't making a mistake.

_______

Byeol?

No response...

Jin eyebrows furrowed as he looked at  her empty room.

The boys were back earlier than expected and were expecting to see their sister waiting.

But much to their dismay she wasn't there.

Where was she at 11 in the night?

Did you find her? Namjoon questioned also looking around as Jin shook his head.

"She is not in the masion" Taehyung informed worriedly.

What?! Where could she be! Jimin raised his voice in worry, his eyes still wandering around in hopes to catch his sister's figure.

Yah! Jungkook check her location! Yoongi ordered as the youngest male hurriedly did so.

Hyung......Jungkook mumbled looking at his brothers with widened eyes who gulped.

What is it kook? Stop scaring me! Hobi said, his eyes trembling in worry for his dongsaeng.

She....she is in a club.

SHE WHAT!

_______

Byeol sighed. Why did she even decide to come here?

I mean again in this crowded place, she was alone.

All the three of them had ditched her, god knows doing what.

And she was alone, drinking water. How her bladder was co operating with this much water was a mystery.

That's enough! She thought to herself. She needs to leave.

"She got up from the couch deciding against to inform the other three cause they practically ditched her."

And as soon as she got up, a man bumped into her pouring whiskey all over her.

Shit!

Oh my god i am sorry! the man apologized.

Byeol sighed.  It's fine....

She was now smelling like alcohol. Great just great!

______

Byeol cleaned herself but the smell didn't go away.

She sighed once again making her way to the crowd, When she again bumped into someone.

What- Byeol stopped mid sentence when she saw Hobi's furious eyes glaring at her and behind him other six pair of eyes followed.

She was screwed now.

Hyung  .....

Byeol you have a lot to explain.

_____

The car ride was tense. Nobody said anything.

And as soon as they were inside the mansion the door was slammed shut as all of them glared at Byeol who looked down.

What were you doing in there? Taehyung asked calmly as byeol kept her mouth shut.

Byeol..

Silence....

KIM BYEOL ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION! Jimin yelled making Byeol flinch as she shivered at her spot.

She was scared, really scared.

I am sorry.....

Sorry? That's what you say?! For god sake you were in a club and you are FUCKING underage! That's how you take advantage of the freedom you get?! And you were drinking! You smell like FUCKING alcohol! Namjoon screamed at her making Byeol finally look at him at the call accusation.

I didn't drink alcohol! Somebody bumped into me and spilled it! she defended herself but they ofcourse were not buying it.

Oh really? Jungkook scoffed.  I bet you were forced to go with your friends too then.

I was with my friends! She argued.

What friends huh?! Last time i checked Dahee and Do young were not willing to talk to you! Yoongi mocked as Byeol's chest tightened at the Comment.

And that seemed to have done the deed as Byeol's face flared red.

Don't talk about them!

We are FUCKING stating the truth! You are a disappointment! When we gave everything to you, you take advantage of it! Jimin screamed.

Do you even know who owns that club??? Our fucking enemy!!! Hoseok yelled at her.

All of them were screaming at her as Byeol tried her best to defend herself but she had enough.

STOP CONTROLLING MY LIFE! I CAN DO IT MYSELF! FOR FUCK SAKE, YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE AN YEAR AGO SO FUCKING STOP ACTING LIKE YOU OWN ME! YOU ARE FUCKING NO ONE! YO- She was halted mid sentence feeling the impact.

Byeol's face turned towards the other direction as she felt a sting on her cheek.

"Seokjin had slapped her. Kim Seokjin who was the least violent among them had slapped her. Her oldest brother and her safe place slapped her."

Everybody gasped at the action and he himself couldn't believe he did that.

Byeol scoffed venomously, holding back her tears. She won't show her tears, not to them.

That's what you do, you slap me... she laughed humorlessly. You leave me alone and act all caring. You all FUCKING left me alone and call me disappointment.  I have no one! my friends left me and one of them died because of me! DO YOU KNOW HOW DOES THAT FEEL?! AND YOU GUYS DON'T CARE! I DON'T SEE YOUR FACE FOR WEEKS!Nothing at all, i feel so FUCKING lonely! You guys have eachother but what about me?! Ever thought of how lonely i feel?! No never!

The boys looked at her guiltily as realisation hit them and Jin gulped, looking at his hand and then back at Byeol.

They were wrong,  they were guilty.  They again let their sister down.

Jin heart raced as heavy guilt washed over him.

Byeol-

Don't! Byeol stopped him looking at him with teary eyes. This was a reminder that you will be the same. The ones who despised me when i first entered the house.  Who never needed me! Who thought i was a burden!

Byeol-

She didn't let them complete as she ran to her room, closing her door before anybody could follow.

I- what did,  why did i- Jin stammered as tears slowly fell down his cheeks as the guilt in his heart was making it hard for him to breathe.

All the boys eyes were also teary looking at their oldest and youngest.

They had once again let Byeol down. They failed once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 14.9K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...
33.4K 698 9
"๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž" ๐ด ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘...
482K 12.7K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
31.1K 1.2K 65
[Go check the chapter 1!!! Before read the chapter 2 thx~] Life can be say to be both long and short, but how many pages does it takes to write it do...