The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Last visit
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Secrets hidden behind lies

8.4K 414 16
By Kim_Fiona21

The paragraphs in italics are for the conversations from the past and mindlink!

No one's pov:-

"We have made a list of the plants we need for making those herbs, but you have to send someone to bring them since they are found deep inside the forest. " Yeonjun said, handing over the long list to Jin, who read it a few times.

"I never heard about plants with these names in my 19 years of life. " Jimin mumbled, reading the list. He was sure he didn't even know how to pronounce half of them.

"I remember some because of mom, but others are still unfamiliar. " Jin replied back, staring hard at the list, making the omega chuckle at the two wolves.

"It's alright. One of us would join you. " Yeonjun smiled.

"That's good, now make sure, none of you all tell this to Taehyung, or he would also whine for joining us. " Jin said, handing the list back to Yeonjun.

"As if that possessive ass would even let him out of the packhouse. " Jimin muttered, which Yeonjun heard, and nodded softly.

'Hyung, Jimin, please go to the waterfall. Yerin had taken Taehyung with her, but I didn't feel good about it. ' They both heard the link from Jungkook and stood up to rush out, which startled the True Moon in front of them.

"Did something happen?" Yeonjun asked, looking at the tense expression of the two wolves.

"Jungkook let Taehyung go out of the borders with Yerin, and now he wants us to check. " Jimin said, making Yeonjun's eyes widen in fear. He knew that V was still healing, and since Taehyung had stopped taking herbs, it would take even more time now. It was too early for this.

"You should hurry then. " Yeonjun said, but the panic in his eyes and voice made Jin confused.

"Why are you scared? She's a warrior too. " Chanyeol said, stepping inside the room with a mug of tea in his hands. Even if he doesn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation, the omega ears are just too good for this one.

"It's... um... yeah! If there were rouges in a large number, it would be hard for Yerin to protect Taehyung, so I think maybe you should join her. Just in case. " Yeonjun said, faking a smile while sucking his anxiety.

"I agree with that. There are high chances that they might attack in a group. " Jin said, making the true moon sigh in relief. "We'll head over to the waterfall and be ready whosoever decides to join us tomorrow morning for the search of herbs. "

With that, they both went out of the house while Chan eyed anxious Yeonjun. "What are you hiding?" Chanyeol asked, glaring at the younger with a frown.

"N-Nothing, hyung. " Yeonjun replied, staring at his lap.

"I've lived with you all enough years to know when you are lying. " Chan said, placing the mug on the table, and leaned forward to have a good look at the younger. "Don't hide anything from us. We are a family, Jun. " He said, with a soft voice, almost similar to Yeonjun's mother.

When they all were forced to leave the pack and were adopted by that lady, Yeonjun was the only one who couldn't sleep at night, and always Chan used to hold him, speaking softly, with his voice resembling his mother.

It almost made Yeonjun speak out the truth, but then again, he was bounded with the promise he gave to V.

--

"Promise me you wouldn't tell whatever I told you to anyone. " V said, smiling at the omega, who looked bewildered after hearing the plan of the younger.

"I hope you know whatever you're doing can put you in great trouble along with you're pups. " Yeonjun said, staring at the other's eyes, searching for any hesitation, but there was none.

"I know, but this is the only way to lure the fish in the net. " V smirked, which gave the omega creeps.

"But what if someday anything happened opposite of your plan. Then what am I supposed to do?" Yeonjun asked.

"Nothing. You just have to wait for me. " V said and slowly stood up, stumbling a bit.

--

"I'm sorry, hyung, but I can't. I am bounded by the moon. " Yeonjun said, and Chan knew there is no way he would be able to get the information. From a young age, they have been taught how to keep their promises by the moon, and being True Moon, it's even more necessary to preserve them.

"Fine. " Chan sighs and sits straight, eyeing the younger. "But I hope it won't put you in trouble later on. " Yeonjun nods and quickly rushes out of the house. He trusts V for keeping everyone safe, but at the same time, he is worried for the wolf's own safety.

V is wise, but he is injured and inside a weak body that won't support him with everything. But for now, he just has to go with what he was being told, and whatever happens, he wouldn't disappoint.

---------

Taehyung slowly stirred in his sleep with a stinging pain in his head. Carefully, he looked around the room, blinking a few times, when he saw a window and a bed on the corner of the room.

It was kinda better than he expected. He assumed it would be like some kind of old ass room with no lights and things around, just a chair to which he would be tied and a lamp on top of his head.

He tried to get up, but the pain in his head didn't let him move, and the sound of metal striking caught his attention. He stared down at his hand when he realized his hands, neck, and legs were tied with a pole. 'why the fuck would they tie my neck?' The omega thought, gritting his teeth in anger when a sudden twist in the doorknob made his ear perk up, and he stared at the door with his hands shielding his bump.

He saw an alpha coming inside with a plate in his hand and kept it in front of Taehyung. "Eat this!" The alpha said, trying to put his dominance, while Taehyung was busy staring at the food with confusion.

'Isn't it a bit too fancy for someone kept as a prisoner?' Taehyung thought, and for once, he decided to trust his guts and threw the food to another corner. "I am not eating it. " He said, making the alpha grit his teeth in anger.

Taehyung held his stomach tight, closing his eyes when he saw the alpha was coming closer, but instead of any harm, he just heard a sigh. "You are just a stubborn omega. I'll see for how long you can starve yourself. " With that, he went away, leaving Taehyung alone in the room.

Taehyung softly caressed his bump feeling soft kicks on it. Taehyung doesn't know why he was here, but he wasn't scared either. For some reason, his insides were still calm, and he couldn't bring himself to be scared of the new place.

So he just decided to sleep, curling his body around his bump to keep it warm while he was forced on this cold floor. The headache was also surfacing, so sleeping for a little while was the best thing he could think of.

----------

On the other hand, Jungkook was going insane. His mind was clouded with worry and anger. His wolf was begging for control and just wanted to run to find his mate, but Jungkook was holding him back with the last bit of sanity he had left.

Hyung Sik had already sent soldiers for finding Taehyung, while Jungkook locked himself in his room. The worry for the safety of his mate and pups was eating him, and the regret he had for letting Taehyung go with someone else.

When Jimin and Jin reached the waterfall, they saw Jungkook was already there, along with other warriors, while Yerin was lying on the grass, passed out, with dried blood on her head. Hoseok took care of the alpha-girl while Yoongi and other guards shifted into their wolves, running in separate directions to search for their luna.

That's when they realized someone had already taken Taehyung with them. Jin also shifted almost instantly and rushed in another direction to search for his brother, while Hoseok and Jimin took Yerin with them back to the packhouse to get her healed.

"Ahh!! Why didn't I go with him?" Jungkook growled at himself, throwing away the desk to another corner of the room. The loud bang of the things crashing could be heard downstairs, making the other wolves shake in fear.

"He is going nuts. " Jimin whispered, who was shaking the most due to the pheromones inside the packhouse. They had already given maids holiday for a while because they couldn't let them submit to the angry True Blood pheromones.

"We can't do anything about it. That True Blood wolf would rip off our heads if we tried to go into that room. " Yoongi muttered into Jimin's ear while waiting for Sehun. Jimin was sitting on the alpha's lap, with his face buried on his neck, to calm himself and his shivering wolf.

Sehun silently came inside the room and nudged Yoongi's shoulder. "Yerin's awake. You can talk to her. " He said, and both of them quickly stomped towards the clinic.

"Yerin!" Jimin called out and quickly hugged the alpha girl, who smiled weakly at him. "Are you okay now? Do you feel pain?" Jimin asked, checking her hands, and she shooked her head.

"I am fine, Jimin. " Yerin said, smiling.

"Yerin, who took Taehyung? Did you see them or anything?" Yoongi asked, and Yerin shooked her head.

"I took Taehyung to the waterfall since he wanted to spend some time there. I got a call from my mom, and while I was talking to her, an alpha wolf pinned me on the ground. I do see some rouge wolves coming towards Taehyung, but after that, I fell unconscious. " Yerin narrated, while Jimin and Yoongi stay there confused.

"I do find drugs in her blood which are commonly used for making a wolf unconscious before operation. I guess they knew Taehyung would be coming out without his mate. " Sehun said, glancing to the alpha girl, who had her head down.

"Hoseok, Jin hyung, and Namjoon hyung had already gone out searching for Taehyung, while alpha and luna are trying their contacts. I just hope we will find Taehyung before something happens. " Jimin said.

"Take a rest, Yerin. Please don't blame yourself for anything. " Yoongi added before moving out of the clinic, and Yerin softly nodded.

--

"I would inject you this drug, which would make you unconscious for a little while. " June said, showing the injection to Yerin, who nodded almost immediately. The waterfall was close to the pack grounds, so anyone could come anytime to check or patrol, including Jungkook, as he would have sensed his mate's pain till now.

"Make sure you won't submit to anyone, or they'll know everything. " With that, June injected the drug on Yerin's neck so that it would look forced to anyone who tries to check out the source in her body.

Yerin's eyes felt droopy after the dose, and with blur sight, she saw the wolves taking Taehyung, who was already lying unconscious.

--

"Take rest for a while. " Sehun said and exited the room.

-------

Taehyung stared at the random dot on the floor, with small tears brimming into his eyes. 'Yeah, and then realizing the person you cared for is the one throwing you in devil's hand.' Taehyung felt like crying after remembering V's those words.

When he saw himself surrounded by the wolves, he thought of Yerin and thought that maybe she needed help since she was farther from him. He tried to go close to her, but instead, she was the one who hit Taehyung's head with a bat.

He wondered if Yerin had convinced others not to come to save him, and a mere thought of it was making tears run down the omega's cheeks.

Taehyung tried to link everyone. From Jungkook to Jin, every single person whom he thought could help him, but his connections never reached since he was too far from them. Taehyung can only feel the pain, anger, and regret from Jungkook, which had him trembling, thinking if Jungkook hates him now.

"Does Jungkook regret mating with me? Is he angry because he thinks I ran away with his pups?" Taehyung's mind was becoming a mess, thinking every negative thing about his relationship.

He wasn't doubting his bond, but Yerin is one of the most trusted warriors, and he knew that whatever she would tell others, they would accept it. He wondered if she had lied to others, faking his relationships with any other wolf, and what if others had believed her?

Just then, the door again opened, and this time a True Blood entered, who stared at Taehyung with a smirk and crouched down to the omega's level. "Why are you crying, pretty?" He asked.

Taehyung felt disgusted over how close the other wolf was to his face. The scent of this True Blood only screams dominance and nothing more, which had the omega scrunching his nose. Taehyung turned his head towards the wall, which, in Taehyung's case, was better than this man.

"Doesn't look in the mood to talk. Fine, I don't even like blabbering wolves. " The True Blood said, getting up from the floor and sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at the omega with lustful eyes.

"Beautiful eyes, plump lips, structured face, perfect long arms, smooth, long legs..." Taehyung glared at the True Blood with a burning gaze. Even if he looked intimidating from the front, there was a part of him that was shivering at the way this True Blood was describing him.

Never in his life has he felt being exposed like this, even after having a decent set of clothes on his body. "beautiful collarbones, smooth skin, delicate frame, and... " The True Blood scratched his chin with a frown.

"That mark..." Taehyung's eyes widened, and he was quick to put his hand on his neck, covering it from that True Blood's eyes. "And that bump. I hate it on you. " The man completed.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to remove it. " The man said so casually, which had thousands of worst scenarios enter in Taehyung's mind, of losing his mate mark and his pups.

"You won't do that!" Taehyung said, gritting his teeth.

"I could do whatever I want. You just don't know about it yet. " The man said, stepping closer to Taehyung. He leaned closer to Taehyung's ear, which made Taehyung shiver slightly. "I would even kill your mate just to have you, my dear omega. " He softly licked Taehyung's earlobe, making the tears of anger and frustration roll down his cheeks.

With a chuckle, the True Blood went out of the room, locking the door, leaving a sobbing omega behind, who was now more scared for his unborn pups' safety.

"V... Please help me. Where are you?" Taehyung sniffled, trying the failed attempts to call the wolf. He had even removed his locket, but still, he couldn't feel the presence of V anywhere inside him.

It was scaring him to the core because the feeling of being alone was surfacing inside him. Till now, having Jungkook and his hyungs around him didn't make him feel alone, but now he was left isolated in this room, which was the reason why he was being anxious again.

Slowly, he pulled his shirt close to his nose and immediately scrunched in distaste because of other scents lingering on it. The one which Taehyung recognized was of the True Blood, while other ones were still unknown to him.

______________________

Idk what i thought but i kinda like the title even if its lengthy. What do you think? 🙃🙃

I have been neglecting wattapad these days because of my health so i just come here for updating, but today morning i was surprised at 99+ notifications.

I was soo surprised when I saw that this book really got 161K+ views!!???
😳😳😳😳😳😳

And 205 followers like seriously???!!! 😳

Thank u soo much for all the love and support you guys give this book. It always inspire me to do better and i can't express how happy it makes me to see you're comments.

Thank u all soo much for all the support you gave me. 🙇

Take care and stay safe and healthy!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.6K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...
1.2M 67.8K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
3.4M 208K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
297K 11.1K 40
Jeon Jeongguk is a reckless, notorious mafia. And a werewolf too. One night, he caught a whiff of his Luna's scent and guess what? He wanted more. ...