The Lopez No One New

By Snixx344453

Y/n Lopez is the twin sister of Santana Lopez and also ex-girlfriend of Quinn Fabray. What happens when she g... More

1- I'm Back
2 - Brittany/Britney
3 - Grilled Cheesus
4 - Duets
A/N
5 - The Hocky Horror Glee Show
6 - Never Been Kissed
7 - The Substitute Teacher
8 - Furt
a/n
9 - Time Of My Life
10 - A Very Glee Christmas
11 - The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
12 - Blame It on the Alcohol
13 - Sexy
14 - Original Song
15 - A Night of Neglect
16 - Born This Way
17 - Prom Queen
18 - Funeral
19 - New York Bitch!!
20 - No!!There's cheeader in my hair
21 - She can't be missing!!/ Court Room
Season 3
22 - Purple Piano Project
23 - I Am Unicorn
24 - Asian F
25 - Pot O' Gold
26 - The First Time
27 - Mash Off
28 - I Kissed a Girl
29 - Hold On to Sixteen
30 - Halloween with a little Revenge
31 - Extraordinary Merry Christmas
32- Yes/No
33 - Michael
34 - Spanish Teacher
35 - Heart
36 - On My Way
37 - Big Brother
38 - Saturday Night Glee-ver
39 - Dance with Somebody
40 - Choke
41 - Prom-a-saurus
43 - Goodbye
Season 4!!!
44 - The New Rachel
45 - Britney 2.0
46 - The Break Up
47 - The Role You Were Born to Play
48 - Glease

42 - Nationals

1.5K 41 4
By Snixx344453

Your Pov

"Now step right then left. Turn around and put your arms up" i said slowly while trying to teach Quinn the group dance we have for Nationals. Right now we were in my garage with some music on and the sunset illuminating everything. She was having some trouble since she just got back to walking around and i don't want to rush her by making her do difficult moves and complicated stuff. She tried to do as I say but when she was about to spin her feet got tangled with the other one and she was about to hit the ground when I quickly went to her side and caught her waist so she didn't get hurt.

"I suck at this" she says with a groan making me kiss her pout away and caress her cheek while sitting us on the ground, with her on my lap "No, you don't" i said to her with a stern voice "Yes I do. What happens if I'm dancing on that stage and I trip or fall? It can cost us nationals Y/n" she says and i shook my head repeatedly and grabbed her hand "That's why we are practicing babe. You are not going to fall on stage I promise you that" i said to her while looking down at her.

"I just don't want to embarrass myself" she says and i raise an eyebrow at her making her giggle and cover her mouth with her hand "You got up without help on prom. You were able to dance with me without the wheelchair so the last thing you will do is embarrass yourself, especially in front of the glee club that were clapping the loudest for you" I said and kissed her neck then her cheek "Thanks babe" she said and threw her hand back, so she was leaning on my shoulder "Well, I really love you so it was no problem at all" i said and bit her ear lobe making shiver in my arms.

"Do you know something that I miss doing while being in that wheelchair?" she asked me and I continued to kiss her shoulder and neck "What?" I asked against her skin as I gave a light bite on her pulse point "I miss being able to control you. Have you on the palm of my hand by just one simple touch" she whisper seductively in my ear making me shiver and get a hard on "I miss being able to make you scream like I used to, make you beg" she continue to whisper while slowly turning around in my arms and kneeling between my legs.

"Don't you miss that baby?" she asked and started to leave open mouthed kisses on my neck "Hermosa, fuck" i said gripping her hips firmily and putting one oof my hands a little lower so i could squeeze her ass. With one last look at me she took my lips as her own and started to make my world spin, i wrapped my arms around her while bringing her closer to my body, she put her legs behind me and crossed them on my back "Fuck me like you as roughly and as hard as you want" she whisper against my lips and that was the end of the line for me.

I stood up, grabbing her with me by the tights and we went over to the closest wall, I pin her against it and pulled her hair in a tight grip making her moan. I licked her to the collar bone till the spot behind her ear and she grabbed my shirt with a firm grip, almost ripping it off my body. I slipped my hands through the holes of her shorts so I managed to get to her panties and when I finally felt the lace material on my fingertips I pulled her forward making me have access to her uncovered sex.

"So went already" I moaned out with a small smirk as i pass my finger though her folds making her moan out loud and grip my shoulders with her hands "Do something please" she begged me and i grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me, inside her hazel eyes the only thing i could see was pure lust, so with that i kissed her while roughly entering my tongue on her mouth. With my other hand I unbuttoned her shorts and bring them down as best as i could.

"Turn around for me" i said to her while putting my hand on her neck making her moan louder. She nodded and without saying a word she uncrossed her legs behind my back and stood up straight again. I slid down her shorts and panties while caressing her legs with my thumbs and sometimes giving it a little squeeze. When I finally tossed her clothes behind me I turned her body around and moved her hair to the side so I could kiss the back of her neck.

"Fuck please get inside me" she begged while arching her back a little making her but stick out for me, while bitting my lower lip I pulled her legs apart and with my other hand startd to undo my pants and ziper. I took my cock out and gave it a few pumps before positioning myself behind her, only entering the head of my member on her heat.

"Choke me daddy" she said and my eyes widen before a devilish smirk came across my face and i did as she asked, grabbing her hair and pulling it back roughly, then i slide my hand under her arm, rubbed her chest and finally reached her throat, i slowly passed my fingers on the exposed skin before grabbing it hard, but not enough to hurt Quinn just to make her even wetter.

Then with one swift move I slid inside her all the way till her butt cheeks were touching my pelvis and her back was touching my breasts. She started to rock her body back and forth while trying to create some friction between us which obviously worked since i started to match her thrusts getting myself deep inside of her. The both of us moaned out loud and I'm sure that if someone was inside the house they would be able to hear us.

"Fuck ... just like that rip my pussy apart" she moaned in my ear and my eyes rolled to the back of my head and i started to give deeper strokes sending our bodies back and forth against the wall. Her left hand braced against the wall as she threw her head back in pleasure. Taking my left hand out of her hair I placed it over hers on the wall like this intertwining our fingers.

"I'm cumming" we both screamed as i unloaded inside her tight channel while she was bitting my shoulder and after she squeezed my member before covering it with her cum "So good" i moaned when my climax passed and i continue to hold Quinn's body against my own "I miss this so fucking much" Quinn said with a breathless laugh and on the same position as before. Pulling out of her I separated our bodies before turning Quinn around and kissing her sweet lips with everything that I had in me.

"I love you and i know you can do it" i said to her and glued my forehead against hers "I love you too and thanks" she said it back and we both chuckle but our smiles soon dropped when we heard the front door open and our mom's voice fill the living room. I put Quinn down and went straight towards our clothes but she just stood there making me confused.

"What are you doing? You have to get your shorts" I said to her but she glared at me "And i would be able to do that if my legs weren't like jelly" she said and i grinned "I'm that good huh?" I asked with a smirk while walking closer to her with her panties and shorts. She playfully rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall and slapped my shoulder while I bent down and helped her put her clothes on.

"Come on princess we have to pack our bags for tomorrow" I said to her and picked Quinn up bridal style making her let out a squeal and cling to me while laughing. I started to go up the stairs with her in my arms giggling, when we got to the living room our mom's turned towards us and smile "Hey moms" i said to them and we running towards the stairs "Bye moms" Quinn said waving as i started to go up to my room "They defenetly had sex down there" Judy says to my mom and Whitney making them nod and chuckle.

On the next day me, Quinn, Brittany and Santana were walking through the airport looking for the rest of the glee club, and when i said walking I mean me and Britt sitting in the luggage cart while Santana pulled us and Quinn filming everything from her camera while laughing. I was so tired that I ended up leaning my head against a handbag but no matter how tired i was i got my phone from my pocket and put some music on, making Britt laugh and San to run faster.

"Girls" we heard coach Bieste shout for us and Santana decided to turn to her left without slowing down which cause the lugged cart to separate from my sister's hand, the whole glee club was watching me and Britt go on a very fast speed towards the small starbucks cafeteria while trying to hold in their laughter "Get out of the way" me and Britt said to the people that appeared on our way while we started laughing.

"Watch out!" Mr.Schue and Sue yelled at us and we immediately stopped laughing when we saw that we were about to crash against the counter. I immediately pulled Britt closer and covered her head with my hand while I turned my body to the right. The cart crashed against the counter which cause me and Britt to be sent forwards because of the impact and we fell behind the counter with her on top of me so she wouldn't get hurt.

"Are you okay?" Shannon asked us and everything stayed silent, including everybody that we didn't know but was near us. Suddenly me and Britt got up with a jump and threw our hands in the air "That was awesome" we said with a cheerful shout and after that everyone around us started clapping and shouting too making the adults from the glee club laugh at us "Flight 845, destination Chicago please come to gate 5" the airport voice said while me and britt approached the group with two croissants in hand.

"Where did you get that?" Puck asked and pointed at us "The guy from starbucks like it our trick" Britt said and we took another bite from the food and everyone once agains rolled their eyes with a smile "Here baby" i said to Quinn and she gave a bite of my food as we started to walk towards the plaine.

When the plane landed I woke up from my nap but I looked around and saw that I was actually leaning against an old lady's shoulder making me quickly sit up and apologize to her over and over again but she just shook her head and told me that it was no problem. So with a big smile on my face I exited the plane and went towards the glee club. We all started to gather our stuff but before we could move we heard someone say something.

"You really aren't going to say hi to us" a familiar voice said behind us and when i turned around my eyes widen and i dropped my lugged on the floor "Shawnny, Jess, JJ and Ali oh my god" i screamed and started to run towards them with open arms, Jess and Ali meet me halfway and jumped on me making me stumble back a bit, but i was able to get them by their waist so they didn't fall.

"What are you doing here?" i asked and put them on the ground "Mama Lopez told us about you coming to Chicago so we decided to do a little surprise" Shawn said and jumped on my back, we all walked back to the glee club and everyone started to greet each other except they didn't hug Finn they just shook his hand "Come on guys the van is waiting for us" Mr.Schue says but before we can start to walk JJ held my wrist "Actually we have a another surprise for Y/n" he says and we all walked outside only to see five motorcycles parked there making me jaw drop.

The motorcycles:

"Can I go with them Mr.Schue, pwease" i said with a pout while jumping up and down, the teacher looked at Beiste and Sue before turning to me with a sigh "Okay, but you have to stay near the van" he said and i fist bump the air before quickly hugging him making him laugh. Then turned back to the bikes and cheer "I get the black one" i said and grabbed a helmet before going towards the bike that i chose "Hey not fair" JJ whined and came running behind me "Hey you kids better not fight" Shawn said and started to walk towards us with an angry face.

"We promise to take care of them" Jess and Ali said to the glee club and the teachers making everyone chuckle "Hey JJ the white one is mine bitch" Jess yelled and after a few seconds we heard a slapping sound making everyone laugh once more "I will take care of them" Alisson said while trying to control her laughter "Let's go guys" Mr.Schue says after sometime and they all started to put the lugged on the van and soon enough we were able to leave.

During the whole trip, me and the guys were driving the van with the bikes and sometimes we did some tricks like cranking with the front wheels, then with the back wheels. There was one time I got to the bus window near Quinn's seat and I could see she was filming me with a smile on her face. 

JJ, Jess, Shawn and Alisson went on their way promising to be back at night so we could all hang out. When we arrived at the hotel the adults took care of the bureaucracy and soon enough everyone had their room keys. Puck, Sam, Kurt and Rory sharing a room, Finn, Mike, Blaine, Artie and Joe sharing a room, Quinn, me, Santana, Britt sharing a room and Tina, Katherine, Mercedes, Sugar and Rachel sharing a room.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

"Where are you guys taking us?" Mercedes asked as me, JJ, Shawn, Jess and Ali where walking with the whole glee club down the street till we reached a club that we wanted to "We are going to show you all what we did for fun in here" i said and they smiled "I don't wanna go to jail" Rachel said and i rolled my eyes at her before grabbing Quinn's hand "You aren't going to end up in jail hobbit" Santana said as she Brittany and Jess were talking and laughing in the back.

"Guys we are here" Shawn said and we stopped walking and looked at the shining door on our side "Let's get this started" I said and knocked on the door and after a few seconds someone opened the door and stepped outside "What do you want?" the man asked and i scoffed "And here i thought you would recognize your favorite customer" i said to him and when he looked down a smile spread across his face "Y/n!! So nice to see you chica" he says with a spanish accent and hugged me "Nice to see you too Juan" i said and patted his back "Please come in, come in" he says and open the door for us to go inside "Told you it was all good" i said to the glee kids and they nodded.

"A dance club?" Finn asked and me, Shawn, JJ, Jess and Ali gasped and looked at him "This is the best in town, and only some people can get in here" I said to him and took off my jacket. I looked around and saw the waitress looking at me with an intense glare, making me widen my eyes as I remember that I actually slept with half of the waitress at this place. I see Ali trying to hold in a giggle making me nudge her with my elbow. We all sat down at the table and soon enough someone came to us to take our order.

"Long time no see Y/n" I heard a soft voice say behind me and i gripped Quinn's hand when everyone turned to me with wide eyes "Heeey Jullie" i greeted her while turning around in my seat, Jullie was an old fling of mine as she was really jealous person, more like crazy "Good to see you are back here" she said and kissed my cheek making me pull away immediately "What? You're still dating this bitch?" she asked and pointed at Alisson making me close my eyes trying to calm down "What did you just called me?" Ali asked while getting up but being hold down by Shawn.

"Hey you overdevelop cumshot" Quinn said while standing up and grabbing Jullie's wrist "Stay away from our table or I swear to god I will reap that fake ponytail of yours and glued to you butt" she said and the waitress back down and nodded before running away from the table "I think you broke my sister Fabray" Santana said and when Quinn turned around i grabbed her waist and gave her a big lustful kiss while everyone cheered for us.

After that we didn't have anymore problems, we went to dance a little on the dance floor, while the DJ played the most famous songs of the moment, then I managed to convince the owner of the place to let us sing a little, which made the crowd go crazy with our voices, when around midnight we took a colored powder just like everyone else in the club we started throwing it up and at each other as the club lights changed color and we got even more drinks.

When we were finally heading to the hotel Mercedes saw a churros cart on the street and made us all stop for her to get one, but the boy from the cart showed her a new food that didn't look very good to me but when I went to try it warn her, she almost killed me. After she finished eating that thing we went back to the hotel, said goodbye to JJ, Shawn, Jess and Ali and went up to our rooms, being careful not to wake the adults and after that we went to sleep.

On the next all the glee girls were called into Mercedes room because apparently she was throwing up a lot and with a fever, so me being the worried person that I am, passed by a store and got her some gummies and vitamins then went to her room. When I opened the door i was met with Mercedes laying in the bed with a thermometer in her mouth while she was under the covers with Sue sitting beside her with her left hand on Cedes forehead.

"How is she?" i asked while stepping into the room with the grocery bag in my hand "Still with a fever and throwing up a lot" Coach Beiste answered and i frown "Do you think she's dying?" I asked, already getting panicked. "No, is just food poisoning Y/n" Mercedes said before coughing "I got you some candy and vitamins but I swear I didn't know you had food poisoning" I said to her and she just smiled at me while I put the bag on the nightstand.

"Alright girls, Katherine, Tina and Quinn ..... you're stepping in" Mr.Schue says and I smile at my girlfriend "But Mr.Schue this is my last competition and I don't want to miss it" Mercedes whined before coughing again "Relax i will take care of you" Sue said and with goodbyes we all minus, Mercedes and Sue went towards the rehearsal room so we could start practicing.

After some time, Mr.Schue and Coach Beiste left us alone while practicing which was a terrible idea because right now Quinn, Katherine and Tina were really tired and still trying to learn the choreography while me, Mike, Rory, Blaine, Finn and Joe were trying to separate the fight between Sam and Puck. Everyone started shouting and arguing which was causing me a headache but I held Sam's arm and waist to prevent him from punching Puck who was being held by Finn and Mike.

Sam was almost slipping from my fingers when Coach Beiste and Mr.Schue came back into the room and ran towards us with Shannon helping me to hold Sam and Mr.Schue getting between the two boys and putting his hand on their chest and pushing them back as far as he could.

"Hey, hey! What 's going on?" Mr.Schue asks and i roll my eyes "Isn't it obvious?" I asked him and he just rolled his eyes and try to break the two boys apart "He's studying geography while we were supposed to be rehearsing the dance! It bogus!!" Sam says and tries to get out og my grip making me hold him tighter "Cause i already know the dance. You dance like you got your feet caught in bear traps and you are trying to gnaw them off" Puck responds and Finn carefully let's him go.

"Mr.Schue, do you realize that while we're freaking out about jazz squares. Unique is being handed the key to the city by Rahm Emanuel" Kurt says and we all turn to him "Really?" Mr.Schue asked, getting impressed "Plus, my blanket and pillow fell on the pool. Disaster" Brittany says and I walk over to her and look out of the window to see her pillow and blanket floating in the pool "How did that happen?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders. "It's okay you can have mine" i told her and she smiled and kissed my cheek before going towards Santana and I did the same with Quinn.

"Look, I think that everybody is just a bit tired. We've been rehearsing for three hours straight" Artie says and i nod at him "Yeah and we'll rehearse all night if we have to. We can rest after we've won" Finn says, making me roll my eyes "Look what you did to him Rachel" i told her and she rolled her eyes before crossing her arms "Just because we've lost Mercedes doesn't mean we can be anything less than perfect. Perfect" Rachel says and I took a step back from her "You spit on me man" I said to her and wiped my cheek while hearing everyone giggle but then everyone started fighting especially me and hobbit since I had her saliva on my face.

"Ok, you know what? You know what? Hey I don't wanna hear any of this 'we can't do it without her' because guess what? We don't have a choice. So be warned: if you're not giving this everything you've got I'll go Lima Heights on your sorry asses" Santana said and snached the cheetos out of Arties hand.

"Listen to yourselfs" Mr.Schue says and my sister backs down "I know I'm sorry, I always go to the yelling place. I have rage" my sister said and I scoffed "You have so much more than that. You know when we were kids I always thought that you had a demon on your body" I said to her and she pushed me back making me do the same to her and we started to fight in the room, we were on the floor with Santana on top of me when someone finally said something.

"Hey break it up" Shannon said and picked me up, making me cross my arms and pout while still being on her shoulder "She started" I said and pointed behind me to where Santana was flipping me off "Look she's flipping me off" I said to coach and when he turned around to look at Santana my sister made a heart with her hands "For fucks sakes" I whinned "Anyway. This is a good thing. There's so much passion in this room. Even all your arguing is about workYou guys really want this"

"Okay so let's take a half-hour break and then we'll run from the top" Mr.Schue says and clap his hands "Mr.Schue if it's okay if we keep going? We got the first slot which is like, the death slot. We have to be amazing" Katherine said and I looked at her way only to see her, Quinn and Tina leaning on each other with tired faces.

"Yeah, 'Edge of Glory's a bitch. I said I would be dancing at nationals. I'll be damned if I don't" Quinn says and I try to give her a smile which causes her to laugh since I was still over Coach Beist's shoulder "Can you put me down, pwease?" I asked Coach and she rolled her eyes with a smile before putting me down.

"Mike, help the boys with the choreography, Artie help Puck with his geography and Y/n, Brittany, help the girls with 'Edge of Glory'" Mr.Schue says and we all went to our positions "You good?" i asked while standing behind Quinn and kissing her shoulder "Yeah, just trying to keep up" she says and i nod my head and kiss her cheek "If you need anything please warn me and i will get you" I said to her and she nodded "From the chorus" I said and the music started playing as me and Britt helped the girls out.

"Step, step, turn, lift your arms higher Kitkat" I said as they started doing the choreography "I keep messing up this part, fuck" Katheirne said making Quinn nod at her and i walked towards her "Britt keep helping them. I'm going to help Quinn and Katherine alone" I said and the blonde nodded, I got their hands and we went to the other side of the room.

"Alright girls, you have to loosen your hips more, so when you turn around your arm will easily reach high enough" I said and showed them the steps, they nodded and started to do it exactly like i did making it all of the steps at the end "Good, very good. Now let go to the rest of the steps after that" i said and they groaned, making me chuckle.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Baby, let's go" I said to Quinn when the clock marked 6 pm. We were rehearsing till now and it was really tiring so now everyone got sent into their rooms so we could take a shower get ready for dinner and sleep but like always, i had something planned for me and Quinn, so we had to leave it soon. Santana said she would cover up for us which I was very thankful for because if Rachel found out I'm pretty sure she would spit on my face again and i don't want her salive near me again.

"You still didn't told me where we are going" Quinn said while coming out of the bathroom in a beautiful outfit "Well it's going to be romantic and you look really hot in these" I said to her while walking closer and hugging her waist "I guess if you surprise me enough i will give you a present when we come back" she said and I kissed her lips "We better stop doing that before we end up on the bed" I said to her and she started to play with my baby hair.

"Fine, let's go" she said and we got our things, grabbed some jackets and went to the hotel's garage where my motorcycle was parked. "Do you want to drive?" I asked her and she stopped walking and turned to me "Really?" she asked with hopeful eyes "Yeah, I will be behind you the whole time and I think it is time for you to drive again" I said to her and handed her the keys and the helmet.

We started to walk slowly, we left the garage and Quinn started to go a little faster still following my directions, when we got close to a square where there weren't many cars or people so I told her to go faster, hugged her waist and I told her when to turn and when to go straight. After 15 minutes of driving we came to a small bridge. Quinn stopped the bike and we both got out and took off our helmets, I giggled when I saw how my girlfriend's hair had gotten making her slap my shoulder but I just laughed and tried to adjust her hair.

"Come here I wanna show you something" I said to her and grabbed her hand while dragging Quinn near the small bridge "This is an important place for me" I told her while looking at the city with a smile since the sun was setting "One day i was doing a graffiti with Eric and a cop saw us so we started to run away and we ended up here"

"We saw this bridge and grabbed some padlocks that were on the floor and we wrote our initials and locked them on the bridge grid, then it sort of became a tradition for all of us. Every year we come here and put a padlock on something that happened to us" i said and brought her closer to me.

"See this is mine and Eric's, the day that we found this place. Eric and Shawn's which was the day they started dating. Jess for the day when she came out, JJ with his first kiss" I chuckle when I remember him putting in there "Mine's and Alisson's the day we started dating and the day we broke up. The day Eric died. The day that i left here. The day i came back, and so much more" I said with a smile on my face "And now i want to put our padlock on this bridge" I said and she kissed my cheek before i got the padlock from my pocket with a balck sharpie.

"Write it and lock it" I said giving her these things, she grinned and wrote something before taking away from my site and locking on the bridge making clap and jump up and down "We did it" I got her waist and spun us around making her laugh "I love you bubba" she said and i kissed her "I love you too" i whisper and pecked her lips once more "Now let me see what you wrote" I said as she jumped on my back and we walked towards out padlock.

Forever and always - Q.F and Y/n.L - 12.04.2011

I smiled at my girl and pecked her lips. Then I carried her back to the bike and put her helmet on. I pecked her cheek and nose before sitting in front of her and putting my helmet on, with one last look at my girlfriend to make sure she was okay I started to speed up back to our hotel but not before passing by a McDonalds and getting us some food.

"Wakey wakey" Santana said while she and Brittany jumped on the bed that me and Quinn were laying on. We both let out a groan and I pulled Quinn closer by the waist and buried my head on her shoulder. "I think if you hold Quinn any tighter she might die" Britt said with a chuckle and I giggled while putting my girlfriend on top of me.

"I wanna sleep" I say and caressed Quinn's back but then she suddenly got up and ran away from me making me frown and open my eyes only to be meet with a cold bucket of water on my face "Good you're up" Sue said standing there with a small smirk "I am now which" i said to her and ran to the bathroom so I could get a towel for my face "Breakfast time" I heard the coach yelled before the door closed and i heard the girls laughing at me making me roll my eyes with a smile.

"Alright let's go" i said and put some black ripped pants with a baseball shirt that was white and blue from the Yankees team and with a blue cap backwards from the Dodgers team "Hot" I heard Quinn said before she pecked my lips and we all exit the room and went to the breakfast area.

"Why can't I get this fucking thing right?" I asked with a yell as i looked myself in the mirror and saw that my tie was all crooked to the side "Alright I'm going in there shirtless" i said with a huf and fall back on my chair making everyone laugh "Let me help you, you big baby" Katherine said while coming to my side and getting a hold of my tie. Oh by the way we were at the dressing room waiting for us to be called on stage so we could perform. My friends were there in the audience with facetime calls with Judy, my mom and Whitney.

"Pwease" I said to her and she laughed while I stood up. She started doing it really fast, making me wide eyes and chuckle. When she finished she kissed my cheek and turned my body towards the mirror so I could see myself "Careful KitKat better save those kisses for Puck" I whispered to her and she blushed deeply before hitting my shoulder and walking back to the monhalk boy and helping him with his eyeliner.

"Alright everyone gather around. I just want to say a few words before we go out there" Mr.Schue says when he entered the room and everyone started to gather around, I looked at Finn and nodded so he smirked "Hold on, Mr.Schue. Hold on. You've always given us pep talks over the years but remember you told us once that a teacher's job's done when they have nothing to teach anymore?" Finn ays and I smiled at him and petted the teachers back while giving a small hug on Coach Beiste.

"Okay Finn, the floor is yours" he says with a smile and everyone hugged each other "Last night when you went to bed, we all sat around in a circle and told stories. But then we went around the room asking ourselves who do we want to win this for, and we all agreed on the same thing, we want to win this for our families and for you. And every year Figgins gives away the best teacher award but we don't have to wait for that to happen because you are our teacher for lifetime" Finn said and we all clapped while Mr.Schue wiped away the tears in his eyes.

"Thank you Finn, all of you. I love you guys so much. Alright that's it. Show time. Hands in everyone" Mr.Schue said and everyone put their hands in the middle but before we could do anything else Mercedes walked in the door with Sue behind her "I know damn well you are not doing the show circle without me" she said and i ran up to her and jumped on her lap making everyone laugh "I miss you. This people are driving me crazy" I said to her and she hugged me back before we broke of and went back to everyone.

"It was all thanks to Sue. She's a magical worker" we all looked at Sue and she was smiling at us and this time it wasn't a sarcastic smile "Oh, well, it's amazing what a little TCL, some cortisone and a witch doctor would do" she said and i let out a giggle "Thank god you're here this means i don't have to go and fall on my face in front of everyone during the Trouble Tones number" Quinn says and i kiss her hand "Oh, screw that you're doing it. This is our last performance together so yeah you are dancing on that stage, you too Katherine and Tina" Mercedes said and I smiled at my girl before hugging her from behind.

"Okay, if we don't get out of this room soon, none of us are performing" Mr.Schue says and we all ran out of the room and went behind the curtain but before i could get there i heard my sister, Brittany and Quinn say "Starting together, finishing together" making me smile and hug all of them "I will be watching you all from here" i told them and they smiled before kissing my cheek.

(Katherine is Tina)

When they finished I jumped around and started to clap really loud for them. Quinn was so fucking beatiful during the dance, with her beautiful smile and her amazing voice, Santana was amazing hitting all the right notes and duing that dance perfectly and Britt, wow, she didn't sing much but her dance was flawless. And all of their voices combined made my body shiver with excitement.

Rachel did wonderful, not as beautiful as my girls but really great. Me and the boys got into position and I gave one last kiss to Quinn and went on my mark. When i looked at the audience i saw Diane sitting there with a big smile on my face making me look at Quinn and send her a wink, the music started to play so we all went on our profissional modes.

(You are Puck and Katherine is Sugar)

When we finished I was smiling so big that my face hurt. This was it, our last competition was done, we just have to wait for the results. I looked at everyone in the glee club and smiled sadly at them, this is the last time all of us would do this together. It hurts a lot but it also made me happy to see how much we've grown up. All the fights seem so small right now all the arguments are not important.

"I'm so proud of you" I whispered to Quinn and pulled her close to my chest while rubbing her back "Couldn't do without you" she said and I leaned down to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around my neck bringing me closer to her and I did the same thing to her waist. "Alright, alright you can stop now. You're making my baby sick" Sue said and we pulled apart with a laugh "Come on let's go watch everyone else" Kitkat said and we all went to the audience.

After all of the performances, all of the groups were called on stage to announce the winner. Coach Beiste was with Sue and Emma in the audience while leaning forward on her seat. Mr.Schue was in the front of us with his head down while his hands were on his front. I was in the back with Quinn and Santana holding my hands as we waited for the judge to come up the stage.

"In third place ...... all the way from Oregon the Portland Scale Blazers" the guys with the microphone said and I breathed a sigh of relief but my happiness was cut short when I remembered we were against Vocal Adrenaline "And now ladies and gentleman, quiet please. Congratulations to both teams standing with us on stage. But now it's time to announce the winner"

"The 2012 National Show choir Champions ....... from McKinley High, Lima Ohio, The New Directions" the announcer said as confetti started to fall on top of us. I screamed, got Quinn on my lap with her legs around me and spun us around as we celebrated. Then I went towards the other girls and boys of the team and hugged each one of them with a big smile on my face. I even hugged Rachel. When I turned around I saw Jesse looking at us with a sad smile making me grin and give him my middle finger, then I turned to Unique and blew her a kiss.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We entered the school and saw everyone lined up in the hallways, we looked at each other and continued on our way, Quinn was on my back and I could feel her hold on a little tighter. Suddenly two players from the hockey team came towards us with two glasses of slushiees. I groaned and tried to protect Quinn but instead of feeling the cold liquid hit me, small pieces of paper, red and white fell on top of everyone making us smile broadly and continue walking down the hall where more confetti was thrown at us. I pulled Quinn by the waist and kissed her with everything in me, when we parted she gave me a kiss on the nose and I hugged her sideways continuing to walk.

We entered the choir room and saw cider on the table. Quickly me, Mike and Sam went to them and when we opened we started to throw the drink at everyone. Santana came up behind me and dropped the entire ice bucket on my back making me scream and shiver, we started a little water fight over this, resulting in everyone getting wet, either from the water or the cider. After that I poured into each one's glasses a little of the drink and we toasted together soon after going into a group hug.

After a while we are all still drinking some cider when Mr.Schue enters the room carrying the trophy making everyone stop talking and look at the shiny object. We started walking behind the professor and when we got close to the glass cabinet I took the key from Mr.Schue's hand and opened the door while he and the rest waited for the time to put the trophy in its place. When Mr.Schue finally placed the trophy we all started clapping and I hugged my sister, girlfriend and best friend.

After that me, Quinn, Santana and Brittany went home with big smiles on our faces but when we got to my house all the lights were off which made me curious so we all held hands and entered the place only to be meet with my mom, Lorenzo, Judy, Whitney, Mr.Pierce screaming and hugging us while behind them there was a congratulations banner for us.

I walked over to my mom and she hugged me and Santana tightly before giving us a kiss on the cheek and wiping her tears away, then I bent down and picked up my cousin and he immediately hugged me back, when the celebration stopped we ordered pizza and we all ate together in the living room while we watched a movie and after that we went to sleep. I mean the adults and Lorenzo went because Santana and I had a really long night in each room with our girlfriends.

On the next day everyone from school was at the auditorium waiting for Figgins to announce the teacher of the year. Me, Santana, Quinn and Brittany were on the side with the same clothes we had in Nationals while talking and hugging each other.

"I can't believe this is all ending in a few days" I said to them and Quinn sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck "I know. I'm gonna miss this" she said and i saw Santana and Britt cuddle on their seat while looking back at us with tears in their eyes "Yeah, going to Louisville alone will be hard and i can't imagine not having you guys there with me" Santana said and i smiled sadly at her "Same thing in Yale" Quinn said right after and i placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"I can honestly say that I couldn't have done it without you, and I will carry you with me every step of the way....... so um...... congratulations, no one deserves this more than you do" We heard Rachel say and got up with everyone else while heading towards the stage "This is for you Mr.Schue" she said and the music started.

[FINN]

I've paid my dues time after time

[You]

I've done my sentence but committed no crime

I said while showing myself to the whole crowd and smiling at Mr.Schue and Emma. I did a heart with my hands and he chuckled before sending me a kiss.

[SANTANA]

And bad mistakes, I've made a few

Santana sang while walking in from the other side of the stage as the New Directions slowly started to make their way to the back. I smiled at my sister and we held hands in the middle before looking at the crowd and spotting my mom, Judy, Whitney and my mom's boyfriend waving at us with proud smiles on their faces.

[RACHEL]

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face, but I've come through

[NEW DIRECTIONS]

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

[You]

We are the champions, my friends

I sang while stepping forward and looking at all of the teachers that helped me along the way, Emma, Mr.Schue, Sue and finally Coach Beiste. Then Quinn came to my side and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

[Quinn]

And we'll keep on fighting till the end

[NEW DIRECTIONS]

We are the champions, we are the champions

[RACHEL]

No time for losers, 'cause we are the champions

[You]

Of the world

I sang the high note before stepping out of the stage into the audience. I blew a kiss to my mom, Judy and Whitney before high-fiving Den, mom's boyfriend and going straight to Mr.Schue. I extended my hand to him and he gladly took it, we both started to make our way to the stage making everyone clap for him while the performance continued. Before stepping on the stage I looked at Sue and saw her singing along, making me smile and send her a wink.

[KURT]

I've taken my bows and my curtain calls

You brought me fame and fortune, everything that goes with it, I thank you all

[QUINN]

But it's been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise

[RACHEL]

I consider it a challenge before the whole human race, and I ain't gonna lose

[NEW DIRECTIONS]

And we mean to go on and on and on and on

We all sang and side hugged each other and started to sway from side to side as Mr.Schue stood in front of us with tears in his eyes. I got between Santana and Mike huggin both of their waits while patting Sam's back.

[FINN]

We are the champions, my friends

[RACHEL]

And we'll keep on fighting till the end

[NEW DIRECTIONS]

We are the champions, we are the champions

[RACHEL]

No time for losers, 'cause we are the champions

[FINN & RACHEL]

Of the world

[PUCK]

We are the champions, my friends

[You & SANTANA]

And we'll keep on fighting till the end

[NEW DIRECTIONS]

We are the champions, we are the champions

No time for losers, 'cause we are the champions of the world

We are the champions of the world

When the song ended Mr.Schue got his prize and raised in the air making all of us cheer for him and clap loudly, confetti started to fall on us making me grab a bunch of the small papers in my hands, run and throw them in Sue's head making everyone laugh. The coach stood up and started to run after me, making the whole auditorium laugh more, especially the glee club who shook their heads and continued to laugh. Then I got back on stage and when I thought Sue was going to catch me I closed my eyes but instead I felt her arms wrap around me in a hug making me chuckle at everyone's shocked faces before I hugged her back. I love every single one of them and thank god I got to be in their lives.

A/n: posting the last chapter  today

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 249 16
I guess they call it the sophomore slump Always crying always drunk Alex moves schools after issues at her last one. They just so happens to join th...
40.4K 1.1K 23
(COMPLETED) Santana Lopez is now a senior at McKinley High and has her whole life ahead of her. While waiting for her friends Tina, Mercedes and Rach...
86.2K 2K 23
Y/N a simple girl who is new at McKinley High school signed up for the glee club and then she meets Quinn Fabray, the most popular girl in McKinley...