The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Frustration
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Last visit

8.7K 437 48
By Kim_Fiona21

(Double update)

🙃🙂

No one's pov:-

It was a peaceful yet strange morning. The packhouse was drowned in silence, and that was concerning. The guards around were whispering around if they should check inside or not. Only if they knew about one particular omega sleeping peacefully on the sofa, holding Hye Bin's hand and his head on her lap.

Jimin and Hoseok had already run back to their room as they were about to yell 'good morning,' but got two glares from Hye Bin and Jin, telling them to be quiet, which was enough for them to stuff their hands in their mouths and dash towards their shared bedroom.

'Where the fuck is Jungkook? Shouldn't he be awake till now?' Hye Bin asked in the link to Jin, who nodded, chopping the fruits into small pieces for the younger.

He could've gone to the room, but according to Hye Bin, Jungkook should come down to collect his mate, and the younger also needs a good lecture on 'how to care for your mate when they have some weird habits, especially during pregnancy.'

'But he looks so cute too.' Hye Bin said, inwardly squealing while gently poking the omega's cheeks, which looked more squishable since the omega had gained a lot of weight during his pregnancy and because of being pressed against her thighs.

'His links are blocked. Can't I go and wake him?' Jin linked to her, chuckling at how softly she poked the omegas cheeks and how Taehyung would whine in his sleep softly.

'Nope, let him come down. I swear I would throw this table at his head first.' Hye Bin said in the link, making Jin keep a hand on his mouth to not burst out laughing.

A few minutes passed, and Hye Bin felt like younger would up till now, so she gently placed her hands on the omega's ear, and true to her thoughts, Jungkook came running downstairs, sighing in relief, seeing his omega sleeping peacefully in his mother's lap.

But it didn't last long, as his eyes went to the two wolves glaring at him. 'Take him to the room. After that, we can have a nice little talk.' Hye Bin smiled, which the True Blood knew was a lie. 'I'm fucked up.' Jungkook thought and slowly went towards the sleeping omega to pick him up.

---------------

Silently, Yerin entered the packhouse while turning her head every few seconds to make sure the group of those omegas wasn't following her till here. For the past few days, all the omega's been observing her movements, and this was why she has to restrict herself from visiting Yuta for one whole month, just to make sure that those won't follow her again.

When she entered the packhouse, her eyes fell on June, who looked like she was crying a few seconds ago. Her eyes were puffed while she held a small bowl and quickly rushed towards her room. 

'Was it because of Yuta?' Yerin thought and made her way towards the office. She knocked two times before entering and saw a group of alphas surrounding Yuta.

"You all can go, now. I'll let you know further details later on. " Yuta said, and bowing to him, they all exited the office, but after stealing a few glances from Yerin.

"Took you so long to visit. " Yuta said, smirking while sitting in front of Yerin, who sat in front of him, with pressed lips.

"Those omegas keep following me everywhere, and I couldn't come closer to the pack because of it. " Yerin said, looking at Yuta, who quickly shot his eyes towards the alpha-girl.

"You should have let them follow here. I would have captured those omegas for coming closer to my borders. " Yuta said, glaring at Yerin, who looked at him confusedly.

"What would you even do with those omegas? I thought you just wanted Taehyung. " Yerin asked, but Yuta just smiled at her.

"I never said I only wanted Taehyung. I said I wanted an omega for me, and Taehyung was the only one I knew about. " The True Blood said and passed a small bottle to Yerin.

"What is this?" Yerin asked, confusedly inspecting the bottle in her hands.

"The drug I promised you about. Make Jungkook drink this and make sure he doesn't go near any unmated wolf or his omega mate. " Yuta said, making Yerin look at him shockingly.

"Why are you giving me this now?" Yerin asked and got a smirk from the True Blood.

"Because this is the last time we would be talking like this. "

-------------

"Koo, leave it. It is started to pain now. "  Taehyung whined, making the True Blood pout, and remove his face from the omega's bump. It was a few minutes after Jungkook returned to the room when Taehyung woke up, complaining about their baby's kicks being way too strong, but the older looked quite happy with it.

"You're mean, baby. " Jungkook pouted, caressing the omega's bump softly, when he felt another kick, making Taehyung wince in pain.

"Try carrying them, then you would understand how painful it is. " Taehyung said, glaring at the True Blood, who was busy grinning, softly drawing random circles on the omega's belly.

"If I had facilities, I would have. " Jungkook said, making Taehyung look at him with an unbelievable expression. 

"W-What?"

"If I would be a girl, then it means you would be the one topping me, and it means you could've seen me being pregnant, no?" Jungkook smirked and got a pillow thrown over his face. Imagining Jungkook with a bump was funny and creepy at the same time for Taehyung.

"Shut up! Don't make me imagine something like that. " Taehyung said, turning towards the other side, but Jungkook held him kissing his cheek while laughing.

"Adorable. " Jungkook commented, giggling, making Taehyung chuckle with him too.

But their moment was cut short with sudden knocking on the door, making Jungkook leave the omega with a sigh. He opened the door and met Seokjin standing with a tray having the omega's breakfast. The alpha smiled before walking past the True Blood. "I hope I didn't disturb anything. " Jin smirked, looking at the pouting True Blood, and Taehyung smiling sheepishly at him.

"Nope. You were just in time, hyung. " Taehyung said.

"And oh, alpha had demanded your presence in the meeting hall, Jungkook. " Jin smiled, and with a huff, Jungkook grabbed a random shirt to put over his naked torso and pecking Taehyung's lips once, he went out of the room, shutting the door behind.

"So did Jungkook say something?" Jin asked, looking at the omega with expectant eyes, making the younger confused.

"Like wh-ouch!" Taehyung winced in pain, feeling those kicks again, which were powerful and painful for him.

"What's wrong? Should I call Sehun?" Jin asked, panicking and getting up from his seat to rush out, but Taehyung held him, caressing his bump.

"The pups had started to kick, but it's painful for me. " Taehyung replied, pouting softly, making Jin relieved.

"I got scared. " Jin said and ruffled Taehyung's hair before bending down to feel the movement.

"Oh!" Jin opened his eyes wide at the sudden kick, and indeed it was stronger than he expected.

"Are these some royals- wait. Tae, are you sure that your pups are really True Bloods?" Jin asked, making Taehyung look at him with a frown.

"I can't really say anything, hyung. Gukkie said they are True Bloods, so they must be. It's not like he would lie. " Taehyung replied, and Jin nodded, without saying anything.

------------

"You want to destroy the pack?" Yerin yelled shockingly at the True Blood, who was still smiling.

"I won't destroy the pack. I would just put my dominance. " Yuta smiled, signaling Yerin to sit in front of him.

"What's the difference?" Yerin asked, glaring at the True Blood, who smiled, leaning on his chair.

"That they would still be the heads, but under my observation. " Yuta smiled, a sly one, which gave Yerin creeps.

"And you believe that those three would accept it?" Yerin asked.

"They have to, or Jungkook would have to see the dead face of his mate and pups. "

"I thought you would not harm Taehyung. " Yerin questioned, a little stunned, earning a nod from the alpha.

"I won't, or maybe a little bit. " Yuta smiled.

-----------------

Yerin came out of the office with a conflicted look on her face and was busy gazing at the drug in her hands when she suddenly bumped into Susan. "Will you watch where you are going?" Susan said, but her face fell as soon as she saw the drug in Yerin's hand.

"Sorry. " Yerin muttered, quickly rushing outside the packhouse, leaving a conflicted True Blood behind her.

It took her twenty minutes to arrive at the borders of the moonglade. As soon as she reached there, she saw a few pups running around, giggling, while guards would keep an eye on them so that they won't go too far. 'It is impossible to take him out. ' She thought and slowly came out of the bushes, alerting everyone around.

"Relax, It's me, Yerin. " Yerin said. The guards bowed once before returning their attention to the pups, making her sigh in relief. She then made her way back to the packhouse, not wanting to be absent for long so that she wouldn't have to answer any questions.

It was noontime, and by looking at the empty hallway, Yerin knew other wolves would be busy with pack duties. Slowly she made her way towards Jungkook's room and saw the door half-open.

Peeking inside, she saw no one was present in the room, but the omega's scent was fresh, which meant he had just left the room, and she knew where the omega would be right now.

--------

"Koo, when will you complete?" Taehyung whined, sitting on Jungkook's lap, pouting at the papers.

"A little more, petal. " Jungkook said, sighing. Only if Jin was present, Jungkook would've sent Taehyung with him, but the older had to go away at this time, and now Jungkook was struck with the whining omega on his lap.

"It's been an hour since you're saying this. " Taehyung said, pouting and leaning on the older's shoulder.

"Jin hyung would've helped me to complete this work, but he has some work, so it's taking more time. " Jungkook said, and the omega only pouted at the reply.

Before Taehyung could reply further, the door opened, and Yerin entered the room with a file in her hands. "Alpha said to check this file. It contains the information of the newly appointed warriors and the medics. " Yerin said, making Taehyung glare at her with a pout, while Jungkook just sighed.

"How long would it take?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook just shook his head in disappointment.

"We have to cancel the outing plan today, darling. I would have to go to meet them. " Jungkook said, making Taehyung pout with a visible scowl on his face.

"If you like, I can accompany Taehyung. I am free anyway. " Yerin suggested, and immediately Taehyung's eyes lit up.

"I can go with her then. " Taehyung said, getting up from Jungkook's lap while the alpha looked conflicted, but he knew there was no turning back. The omega was stubborn and wouldn't listen even if he declined, so he didn't say anything but just nodded.

"Just take him till the waterfall and from behind the packhouse. Make sure no one sees him. " Jungkook said, getting up from his seat as well, and Yerin nodded with a smile. "I'll try to join you both as well. " With that, Jungkook placed a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips, opening the door for the two to exit.

"I'll wait for you at the waterfall, Gukkie. " Taehyung smiled, intertwining his fingers with the alpha's who just hummed to it. For some reason, he was getting anxious and wanted nothing more than to put the omega back in the room, but again, he promised Taehyung not to keep him caged inside, and this was the only time when he lets Taehyung go out since everyone would be resting and fewer chances of anyone spotting him.

"Take care, and please keep an eye on him, Yerin. " Jungkook said, and maybe for one moment Yerin do feel the guilt, but it washed away another with a link she got.

"Sure. " Yerin smiled. Taehyung leaned to peck Jungkook once more before making his way towards the backside of the packhouse, with Yerin following him closely behind.

Shrugging all those negative thoughts, Jungkook went towards the other side to wrap his visit as fast as possible.

---

Taehyung walked in the front, admiring the forest and occasionally caressing the trees in between, while Yerin walked behind him with a face void of any emotion. The omega had been here quite a few times now, so he didn't need any instructions to reach the waterfall.

Upon arriving at the waterfall, Taehyung sat in one of the big stones, caressing the flowers he could reach without bending. That's when his head snapped at the noises when he saw a group of alpha's surrounding him.

Before he could understand something, something hit his head hard, blurring his sight, and with pained eyes, he saw Yerin holding a bat and another male standing smirking at him. The pain started consuming him,as he held his head and before he could think of linking someone, his conscious slipped out, making him fall numb in the hands of someone else.

-------------------

☺️🙃

I hope you enjoyed the double updates.  See you soon in the next update.

Take care of yourself and stay safe and healthy.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 12.2K 40
★Complete★ ★Short Chapters★ ★Strangers to Lovers★ ★ABO★ -Description- _________________________ ❝Where Omega Jimin was found pregnant just after his...
169K 9.9K 45
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
189K 6.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
231K 8.6K 35
"I PROMISE little one, when I am born again , I will look for, when I find you, I will make you mine again , to the eternity. We will be together in...