The Secret Of The Omega (Taek...

By Kim_Fiona21

Jeon Jungkook, a true blood alpha and a soon-to-be-head of moon glade pack. He is strong, handsome, and has e... More

Introduction
Wait for mate!
My mate!
Hate for the true blood?
In search of you
Unexpected meeting
My brother!
Sudden outburst
First meet
Small talks!
Sudden confession!
Jealousy? Care?
Family time!
The story Of the Omega!
Panic attack
Wolf Run!
Weekend
Intruders
Half Secret
New Family
'Our room'
5 True Blood
The truth revealed!
Bitter yet sweet
Trouble in morning
Shopping time
Suprises
Caring for you
New member
Ignoring?
Coffee
Date
Preparation
Friends circle
Pack Training
Bunny
Packing
Camping!
Trip to waterfall!
Attack!
Battle
Dead
Revelation
Nightmare
Cared
First
Nesting
Heat
Mark me! 🔞
Chaos
New trouble?
New arrival!
Omegas!
V
Talk with the heads!
Exploring
Orphanage
Moon
Scent
Talk
Pregnancy
To be a head!
Hunger for revenge
Attention
Blood
Sehun
Secrets over secrets
Doubts and Questions
Traitor
New challanges
Last visit
Secrets hidden behind lies
Without you
Blinded by love? hatred?
Trustful?
Bitter Truth
Start
The final battle
Knowing you better!
Irritation
Relief
Last month
Birth
Ceremony
Extra points

Frustration

8.6K 451 23
By Kim_Fiona21

No one's pov:-

Jungkook sighs for the nth time while sitting on his office desk. His one hand rubbing his temple and with another, he would reply to the letters.

Namjoon, sitting on the opposite table, peeked over to the True Blood, who looked too tired today.

"Jungkook, if you want, you can go back to the room. I'll take care of the files here. " Namjoon says, but the younger shook his head, showing his apologetic smile.

"I appreciate you're help, hyung, but I can't. Taehyung won't let me come back for the afternoon meeting once I step inside the room. " Jungkook said, sighing again.

It has been a ride to hell for Jungkook since Taehyung had just hit his 5th month. The omega's been quite moody and demanding.

The list starts with going hiking, roller coaster rides, swimming, the wolf runs, of course, Jungkook wouldn't allow. It also includes increased appetite, which might be the only thing that Jungkook likes. He is glad that Taehyung has started to ask for food, and they no longer need to push food down his throat.

Taehyung's belly had grown a lot too, and it had become visible even from the oversized clothes he wears. Along with his bump, Taehyung has started to gain more weight and fat, which is visible in many body parts.

One of them is his face, which Jungkook founds way too adorable, and would love to pinch those bread cheeks only if the omega stays in a good mood.

But along with that, Taehyung is having a lot of problems too, including back pains and swollen feet, for which he would wake up Jungkook at unexpected hours, just for watching a movie or go for a walk or sometimes cravings. Jungkook has barely slept because of it.

He's been tired of the extra work they had to do because of the rouges, and then going back into the room, he would just find a mess waiting for him.

A few days ago, the omega had ripped all of his clothes just to create a new design out of it, in which he failed terribly, leaving all the cleaning work for the alpha. And when Jimin brought another set of clothes for Taehyung, the omega denied wearing them, saying he didn't like the style and was ready to go with the beta to shop again, but Jungkook held him down and went with Jimin instead.

They both have to roam around for 3 hours just to find the perfect designs according to Taehyung's choice.

Along with that, Jungkook also had to keep a good eye on the omega. No one knows when he would eat something, and not even flowers are safe. Till now, the omega has broken three vases, two lamps, and had eaten one rose, which he later puked out but joked that he smelled like a rose.

"Sure." That was all Jungkook could say.

"Well, Jin had taken Taehyung out today, so I guess he would be tired. " Namjoon said, understanding the situation of alpha, who just nodded.

"Till where they are going?" Jungkook asked.

"To the waterfall. " Namjoon replied, and immediately Jungkook's eyes went wide with worry.

"That's out of pack borders. How could hyung take Taehyung there?" Jungkook asked, already grabbing his coat to go, but Namjoon held him.

"Don't worry, Kook. Hoseok and Jimin were there too, and they have returned to the packhouse already. " Namjoon said, pushing the True Blood back on his seat.

"Sorry. " Jungkook muttered, slumping back on his seat.

"On a serious note, you really should take a break. It won't be good if you push yourself too hard. " Namjoon said.

"One good night's sleep is all I need, hyung. " Jungkook said, holding his files again, and the alpha just nodded in understanding.

"Leave these letters. I will reply to them. Your father is waiting for the meeting. " Namjoon said, and Jungkook nodded, grabbing his coat.

"Thanks, hyung. " Jungkook said to which Namjoon replied with a dimpled smile, focussing on the letters.

----------

"Don't you think you're irritating Jungkook a lot these days, Tae? " Jin said, placing the food try in front of Taehyung.

"But we just watched a movie last night. " Taehyung pouted, keeping his book away.

"And then he has to go for training without sleeping. " Jin said. "You know it's not good for his health if he would skip his sleep and stay awake. "

"But I feel bored and alone at night, hyung. " Taehyung said.

"Tae, even if you did, just try to read you're book silently or keep lying on the bed. These days his work is doubled due to the rouges, so it won't be good if he keeps awake. " Jin said.

'Babe, please train the alpha's with Yoongi on my behalf. I won't be able to join because of work. ' Namjoon said in the link.

"I have to go to train the alphas. Don't go anywhere now. Either read the book or try to sleep for a while. Don't eat anything without my permission. " Jin said, and the omega nodded, pouting at the older.

Once Jin left, Taehyung was left alone in the room, trying to think of a way to make up to the alpha.

------

Jungkook returned from the meeting with a throbbing pain in his head. He barely managed to gulp down the dinner and hoped the room to be in a better condition instead of a mess.

But sadly, when do his wishes come true? Upon entering, Jungkook saw a mess of his clothes and blankets on the bed and a lump in between.

Frustratingly, he went towards the cabinet to find the medicine for his headache when he saw the closet full empty. "Taehyung, why you had scattered my clothes on the bed like this?" Jungkook said, not minding to lower his voice, making Taehyung jump in his sleep.

"W-What!?" Taehyung asked, looking around, before finally meeting with the sharp gaze of the alpha and a clenched jaw. "What's wrong, Koo?" Taehyung asked, feeling anxious because of the angry True Blood pheromones inside the room.

"Keep these clothes back in the closet and clean this bed. " Jungkook said, grabbing his shirt and pants from the edge of the bed.

"But-"

"I don't want any excuses. It better be cleaned till I return. " Jungkook said, cutting off Taehyung's words in between, and went towards the shower, shutting the door with a loud thud, making Taehyung flinch again.

That's when he felt the frustration in the alpha's pheromones. 'Maybe the work would be tiring.' The omega thought, slowly getting up from bed while holding his belly and picking up the clothes from the nest to keep them back in the closet.

It was endearing how a few days ago, the omega complained about having a flat belly, and now when his bump has started to grow, he whines about it being too big.

During the past few days, many changes in his body, and he could still feel embarrassment in his veins thinking about those. As much as he loves to admire his bump in front of the mirror, which is clearly visible even with the heavy clothing, he still despised the idea of taking off his clothes, believing Jungkook would be busy and wouldn't enter.

That very day, the alpha had to return earlier and have to enter the room without knocking, and well, Taehyung was on the verge of jumping out of the window because of embarrassment. It took Jungkook one hell of a struggle to make the omega believe that he still looks beautiful.

Another time, when Taehyung was harshly rubbing his chest because of heaviness, Jungkook again entered the room, and well, he does suggest helping out, but the omega was just too shy for it that he ran to the bathroom and stayed there almost for two hours.

Amid his thoughts, Taehyung didn't realize when Jungkook came out of the shower and went out of the room without batting an eyelash to the omega, making him pout in sadness. 'Guess he isn't in the mood to talk today.' Taehyung thought.

"I can say sorry to your daddy tomorrow, right?" Taehyung chuckled, caressing his belly softly, feeling those small movements inside.

--------------

'Was I too harsh?' Jungkook wondered, leaning on the kitchen counter, his hand slowly massaging his head while he waited for the glass to fill. Then his eyes fell on the moon shining outside, and the sounds of trees rustling looked so calming.

Gulping down the water, Jungkook went out of the packhouse. The guards around bowed, and he followed the manner before making his way to the backside of the packhouse.

Observing no one was there, he climbed on the tree and smiled at the view. The silent forest, the moon shining, and the soft cold breeze passing. 'It feels great.' Jungkook thought.

In the silence, he couldn't help but drift his mind to the past few days when Taehyung had tried to attack others, sometimes hurting himself in the process and sometimes breaking things.

Even if Jungkook stayed oblivious to it at first, he could feel the anxiousness and loneliness inside the omega, and maybe it was a little concerning. Jungkook didn't really have the time to ask about it, but he can try today if Taehyung replies.  

After scolding the omega, Jungkook doubts if Taehyung even lets him come inside the room. 'It would've hurt his feet to collect all those clothes from bed. ' Jungkook thought, frowning on why his clothes were even there in the first place.

'Was Taehyung nesting at that time?' Jungkook thought, eyes widening as he tried to remember the position of his clothes. It didn't look like they were thrown but looked like are kept carefully on the bed and then covered with blankets.

Jungkook remembers reading in the book that omegas make nests even after pregnancy when they feel lonely and want their mate. The nest just works as a replacement for the mate's scent and warmth. Even after knowing this, he still asked Taehyung to remove it. 'You're just a helpless case. ' Jin's words do make sense right now.

'Is it too late to say sorry?' Jungkook thought and jumped down the tree, making his way towards the packhouse.

Standing in front of his room door, he slowly twisted the doorknob, and to his surprise, it wasn't locked. Jungkook entered the room as silently as possible when he saw Taehyung curled on one side of the bed, leaving most of the space empty.

Taehyung had already heard the twist in the doorknob, and soon the scent of cocoa surrounded the room, indicating the alpha's presence. Taehyung still didn't move, and soon he felt the bed dip behind him.

For a few minutes, there was silence in the room. None of them knew how to face each other until Jungkook decided to speak up, turning towards the omega, still not daring to touch. "Tae, I am sorry for snapping at you. " Jungkook whispered, biting his lips.

When he didn't got any reply, he thought about rolling towards the other side, but soon he felt Taehyung turning around to face the True Blood, hand going to caress the older's cheek. "I wasn't better either. I became too selfish this time. " Taehyung replied, smiling at the alpha, who closed his eyes to feel those soft touches.

"Still, I shouldn't have talked like that. I'm sorry. " Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled, gently moving forward to peck the alpha's lips. "It's okay. I'm not mad. " The omega replied, wincing a little.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked, with a slight hesitation in his voice.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"These days, I could feel loneliness inside you? Is there any specific reason for it?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung understood where the alpha was pointing at.

"I haven't been able to talk to V for a while now, and it scares me sometimes. It sometimes scares me because I don't feel his presence anywhere. It's like he abandoned me once again as he did after the death of our parents. " Taehyung replied, gently tracing his hands on the alpha's bicep.

"Did you tried to reach him?" Jungkook asked, after thinking for a while.

"A lot of times, but he just doesn't reply. Hell, I can't even feel anything his presence and sometimes it scares me. " The omega said, when he felt the alpha's hands gently caressing his cheeks.

"Give him some time, petal. I'm sure he would return back to you. " Jungkook said, making Taehyung smile.

"I hope so. " Taehyung mumbled.

"We should sleep. It's quite late. " Jungkook said, and Taehyung nodded, but winced, while trying to move closer to the alpha.

"Does you're stomach still hurts?" Jungkook asked, getting concerned about the omega, but the omega smiled shaking his head.

"I wanna tell you something but couldn't earlier. " Taehyung said and with a smile, he placed Jungkook's one hand over his bump.

The older was confused for a moment until he felt the kick on his hand, making him smile with eyes shining in excitement.  "I can't believe they are so strong. " Jungkook muttered grinning widely.

"It's painful too y'know. " Taehyung said, wincing again, at the strong kicks, while Jungkook caresses the omega's bump, pecking it a few times.

"But you're fine, right?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung nodded with half opened eyes.

"Let's sleep now. And remove you're hand. They kick too hard. " Taehyung groaned, feeling both of his pups kicking at the same time. It was more annoying for him since both of them were True Bloods and we're extremely strong, or maybe he was the one who was weak.

"But-"

"Koo!!"

"Geez, okay. " Jungkook pouted, pecking the omega's bump once more. 'Dada will talk to you later pups. Sleep now. ' Jungkook whispered, finally facing the omega now, who sighed in relief when the kicks slowed down.

"Good night, darling. " Jungkook said, placing a long kiss on the omega's head, who smiled warmly at the alpha, burying his face in the older's crook.

"Good night. "

----------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.6K 15
Jungkook, a rare male omega takes a liking towards Kim taehyung, head alpha of the strongest pack. -very short story -based on one of my oneshots -To...
189K 6.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
671K 29.7K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
19.9K 1.2K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...