Living Without Cultivation

JennyDenning909 द्वारा

This story starts after Wei Wuxian was thrown in Burial Mounds by Wen Chao and other Wens. But this time, wh... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 78

3K 150 8
JennyDenning909 द्वारा

Wen siblings were so much into their little talk that they didn't notice Lan Wangji at all until he made himself notice by coming out and ask the question.

Both of Wen siblings are in shock as they didn't expect that somebody else is hearing their talk. And that someone is none other than Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian's lover.

Wen Qing came out of her shock quicker than Wen Ning and replies by changing the topic, " Hanguang Jun, what are you doing here?"

Lan Wangji give her a annoying look and ask after, " WHAT. DID. HE. HIDE. NOW?"

Wen Qing and Wen Ning looks at each other not knowing how to calm down the great Hanguang-jun.

Wen Ning, " Hanguang Jun... Sorry... But... It's not our place to say anything!"

Wen Qing, " and I think it's better that you don't even try to ask him. Some things are better without touching, if you try to touch it, it's will not only burn you but also burn the other people."

Lan Wangji, " what do you mean?"

Hearing the whole commotion in the room, Wei Wuxian wakes up and look at the three person who are standing in front of each other and are looking like they are arguing about something.

Wei Wuxian sit up and said, " what is going on? Why are you all three shouting when you can see me and ZiZhen are sleeping here? And why are you shouting in the first place?"

Wen Ning, " Wei-xiong, .... Actually... Me and a'jie were talking when Hanguang Jun suddenly enters the room. He heard what we were talking about and now he wants to know everything. We were just telling him, it better if he didn't know about it!"

Wei Wuxian is confuse and ask, " and what were you both talking about to make Lan Zhan eavesdrops on you both?"

Now both Wen siblings are looking at the ground like it's the best thing they ever saw. Wei Wuxian didn't understand why aren't they telling him and look at Lan Wangji to answer his question.

Lan Wangji takes that as his opportunity and said, " Wei Ying, what are you hiding from me?"

Wei Wuxian is dumbfounded from the sudden question of Lan Zhan and not understand what he meant by that so he ask, " what do you mean Lan Zhan? I didn't hide anything from you?"

Lan Wangji, " they both were talking that how you didn't tell us the whole truth and how you only told us the half truth and not tell the very important part of the story.!"

Wei Wuxian didn't need more hints to understand what Lan Wangji is talking about and what Wen siblings were talking to each other before Lan Wangji enters the room and ask his question.

Wei Wuxian speaks, " Lan... Lan Zhan... I... I can explain. Come with me!" And took his hand in his and pull him towards the room Lan Zhan is staying in Lotus Pier.

Lan Wangji did let Wei Wuxian to pull him as he knows his Wei Ying is not as strong as he was better so he didn't want him to feel bad about it.

After reaching the room, Wei Wuxian opens the door and Lan Zhan inside the room and close all the doors and windows and look at Lan Zhan.

Lan Wangji, " hm?"

Wei Wuxian, " put a silence charm".

Lan Wangji nodded, knowing what he is about to know is going to be more terrific then what he heard last time so he did what his Wei Ying told him to do and put the silence charm all around his room.

After that, both took a seat around the tea table. Lan Wangji is sitting in front of Wei Wuxian with a toughen up look, not going to hear any bullshit face.

Wei Wuxian sighs and look Lan Wangji's hand in his and said, " Lan Zhan, you are sure, you want to know about it?"

Lan Wangji, " HMM!"

Wei Wuxian, " Lan Zhan, if you want to know I will tell you, but I want to tell you, that whatever decision I made they were purely mine are were not influenced by anyone. I wanted to do that, they why I did that. It has nothing to do what anyone and I hope you understand me and my decision and also support me in my decision."

Lan Wangji," Wei Ying didn't have to worry about anything. I will never do anything which will made you think that I didn't respect your decision or support it."

Wei Wuxian smiles and said," ok so,... Lan Zhan, I didn't lie about anything, it just that you all just assume that part by yourself."

Lan Wangji is confuse now and ask," how?"

Wei Wuxian takes a deep breath, and replies,"the part where you all asked me what happened to my golden core and I replied Wen Zhuliu!"

Lan Wangji," meaning?"

Wei Wuxian,"I did loose my golden core and the reason was Wen Zhuliu but he didn't destroy my Golden core!"

Lan Wangji is utterly confuse and not understanding what his lover is talking about so he asks," them how did you loose your Golden core".

Wei Wuxian," I simply never loose it, in the first place!"

Lan Wangji," WHAT... BUT... BIT DID SAID... THAT YOU DIDN'T HABE A GOLDEN CORE AND I CHECKED IT BY HIMSELF. YOU .... You didn't have my golden core...so???"

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan, hear me out, I didn't loose it, I give it to someone who needed it more than I do?"

Lan Wangji," Wei Ying, you are not making any sense!"

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan, the person who loose his Golden core on the hand of Wen Zhuliu was not me but ....?"

Lan Wangji," but who?"

Wei Wuxian," Jiang Cheng!"

Lan Wangji," what?"

Wei Wuxian," yes, and at that time he didn't wanted to I've since he become a mediocre who couldn't do anything to avenge the people who died to save him and me."

Lan Wangji," but... But it's not possible. How did you give it to him?"

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan, I give it to him by the help of Wen Qing-jie, the best doctor all over the world."..

Lan Wangji is silent not knowing what he should do now. It took few minute for Lan Wangji to came back to his sense and he asks," why you?"

Wei Wuxian," because there was no else"

Lan Wangji," how Sect Leader Jiang allows something like this to happen in the first place!"

Wei Wuxian," he didn't know !"

Lan Wangji," meaning?"

Wei Wuxian," he thinks that my grandmother Baoshan Sanren helps him in having another golden core"

Lan Wangji," you told him that?"

Wei Wuxian," yup, because I knew if I told him about my plans, he would have never had said this to this. So, I decide to not tell anyone about this but since he asked, I couldn't lie to you so I tell you everything!"

Lan Wangji," who else know about this?"

Wei Wuxian," wen Qing jie, wen Ning, me and not you too!"

Lan Wangji," oh!"

Wei Wuxian," Lan Zhan, can you please keep it a secret from everyone?"

Lan Wangji," anything for Wei Ying!"

Wei Wuxian smiles brightly and said" my Lan Zhan is the best " and kiss him hard.

Lan Wangji deepens the kiss and took the control of the kiss and pull Wei Ying closer to him until there is no gap between both of them.

Lan Wangji is happy and sad at the same time. He is happy that his Wei Ying told him everything but he is bad that his Wei Ying has to loose his golden core to save his brother's life and he didn't told him about it until he accidentally get to know about it in the first place!

They broke the kiss and Wei Wuxian smiles at his Lan Wangji and said," Wei Ying loves Lan Zhan more than anything in this world!"

Lan Wangji," lan Wangji also only loves Wei Ying and will always love him only!"

Wei Wuxian," I know Lan Zhan, and Don't be sad about that past."

Lan Wangji," hm!"

Wei Wuxian," let's go to bed, I'm sleepy!"

And both make their way towards the bed and lay on the bed with having each other in their arms and sleep peacefully without the care of the world as they were already exhaust due to their night activities.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.7K 1K 13
some people from major sects found themselves in the past, they prepared themselves to change what they regret ,they prepared everything to save thei...
Fly free again Mydla द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

20.6K 1K 10
Ever since being thrown into the Burial Mounds by Wen Chao, Wei Wuxian cannot ride a sword. He has a severe fear of heights now. During a night hunt...
75.2K 4K 35
This story is different from "Yiling Laozu Disappear From The Cultivation World" but the first few paragraphs or so is the same but not all of it wil...
The Untamed 2 Joules17 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

9K 221 32
It's the story, after Lan Wangji and Weiwuxian leave for their own paths at Burial Mounds..., I was so upset by that ending so I give my try to take...