Desire (Bakugou X Reader)

By shadow1dark2night

Y/N is 20 years old. She lives in secrecy and doesn't let much of her past slip out to the world. She works u... More

Kapter 1
Kapter 2
Kapter 3
Kapter 4
Kapter 5
Kapter 6
Kapter 7
Kapter 8
Kapter 9
Kapter 10
Kapter 11
Kapter 12
Kapter 13
Kapter 14
Kapter 15
Kapter 16
Kapter 17
Kapter 18
Kapter 19
Kapter 20
Kapter 21
Kapter 22
Kapter 23
Kapter 24
Kapter 25
Kapter 26
Kapter 27
Kapter 28
Kapter 29
Kapter 30
Kapter 31
Kapter 32
Kapter 33
Kapter 34
Kapter 35
Kapter 36
Kapter 37
Kapter 38
Kapter 39
Kapter 40
Kapter 41
Kapter 42
Kapter 43
Kapter 44
Kapter 45
Kapter 46
Kapter 47
Kapter 48
Kapter 49
Kapter 50
Kapter 51
Kapter 52
Kapter 53
Kapter 54
Kapter 55
Kapter 56
Kapter 57
Kapter 58
Kapter 59
Kapter 60
Kapter 61
Kapter 62
Kapter 63
Kapter 64
Kapter 65
Kapter 66
Kapter 67
Kapter 68
Kapter 70
Kapter 71
Kapter 72
Kapter 73
Kapter 74
Kapter 75
Kapter 76
Kapter 77
Kapter 78
Kapter 79
Kapter 80
Kapter 81
Kapter 82
Kapter 83
Kapter 84
Kapter 85
Kaptet 86
Kapter 87
Kapter 88
Kapter 89
Kapter 90
Kapter 91
Kapter 92
Kapter 93
Kapter 94
Kapter 95
Kapter 96
Kapter 97 [THE END]
Read me bitch
HIYAA

Kapter 69

585 26 6
By shadow1dark2night

When Katsuki left he made sure to give Kirishima an extra house key just in case.

Kenji and Kyori were both bummed watching him leave so suddenly but ______ got them to bed where they thankfully slept in peace.

_____ sat on her bed before laying down.

Just a few days..I'm sure you can hold out until then. She thought while rubbing her bump.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, only leaving the shining sun to wake her up after 6 hours.

***
_____ got the boys dressed. They didn't have school today since it was the weekend but they were heading to visit Mitsuki.

"Kenji stop that. Put on your shoes." _____ says.

"But I wanna play!" Kenji giggled having his blanket and running around as Kyori gets help from _____ to tie his shoelace.

"Now Kenji." She repeated as he shook his head becoming difficult for her.

"I wanna play too" Kyori chimes in.

"No. No playing until we get to grandmas. Kenji come here now! Don't make me repeat myself again!" She said.

He just walked to her as she put his shoes on, and this time Kyori went to their action figures grabbing Hero Ace to play with.

"But mama! Kyori's playing!!" Kenji said pointing at him.

"I wanna bring Ace!!" Kyori smiled up at her.

Kenji ran to the action figures not letting her put on his other shoe.

"Kenji!"

"I wanna bring Deku!" Kenji giggled grabbing Deku's figure.

"Alright fine you can but just come here." She says annoyed not wanting to deal with their whining.

Kenji smiles going back to her as she finally finished dressing him.

"Ok come on- Kyori stop scratching your scar that's not good for you." _____ said moving to him pulling his hand away from his eyes.

"But it itches.."

"Then we put lotion on it come here." She got up walking to his dresser to take out the cream.

He just followed as she put it all across his scar while he stared at the Ace figure in his hands.

"Alright let's go." She said getting up.

They walked downstairs and by the time she got them into the car half an hour passed.

***
Mitsuki let the boys play in the living room while she made tea bringing it to _____.

"he'll be fine. It's Katsuki we're talking about. And there's no way he would miss his daughters birth." Mitsuki reassured her.

"Ya but I'll miss him..he said a week at most but with what's going on down in Hosu I'm afraid he might be out longer." _____ says while sipping her tea.

"His job isn't easy I'll give him that..you know...Katsuki has always wanted to be a hero ever since he was born." Mitsuki said smiling softly.

The twins overhear them just listening as they continue to play with their toys.

"..He actually told me when he got his quirk, seeing All Might for the first time was huge for him..but I never really thought about him becoming a hero until he got into UA...he sure has grown up."

"And he's the number 1 hero too.." ____ adds in.

"Right, my god I can't explain how many times I've heard those words come out of his mouth. I really could've gone crazy!" Mitsuki said making ____ smile.

They stayed there for a few hours chatting and letting the boys play with their grandmother until _____ took them back home.

***
Kenji and Kyori were tired from the ride home but they made their way to the couch to nap on still wanting to be 'awake'.

Kenji fell asleep fast but Kyori rubbed his eye again in annoyance.

He sat up on the couch before turning to look at his mother who sat on the separate couch just on her phone.

"..mama" Kyori whines getting her attention as he moved to her.

She looked down at him as he tried to climb into her lap but failed.

"Hold on.." she said before picking him up to be next to her as he just hugged her body having his head resting on her belly.

She smiled stroking his hair as she just looked at Kenji who slept peacefully across the couch.

They stayed silent for a while enjoying the peace and quiet.

But just as she thought Kyori had fallen asleep he moved to look up at her with a sad expression.

"..when will I get my quirk?"

_____ just looked at him seeing his pout which broke her heart.

She only smiled gently kissing the top of his head.

"A quirk isn't just given baby, and you don't need a quirk. You're perfect the way you are. Just like your brother." She said smiling.

Kyori frowned looking at Kenji then back to her.

"But..everyone else has one.. Emori and Kenji even people from class!! I wanna be like Ace a hero too.." Kyori said looking at her with passion in his eyes.

"Kyori you don't need a quirk to become a hero. You know that." She said while stroking his hair out of his face.

"But I want to be strong!"

"You can be without a quirk."

"..but I want one..Papa has one! I want one like papa's, just like Kenji's! Why didn't I get one..?"

"..I.." she looked at him not wanting to say the wrong thing..honestly she didn't know why he didn't get one yet, it's been months since his birthday.

"I don't know, but I do know if you train hard enough and keep doing the right things then you'll become the greatest hero of all time." She said with a smile.

"..without a quirk..?"

"Yes, because you can do anything you want. And I'll always support you" she kissed his nose making him smile as she hugged him tightly.

"I love you and your brother so much..and once your baby sisters born ill need both of your helps with her okay? You can start by being a hero for mommy again." She said smiling.

He nods to her. "I will!" He giggled as she kissed his cheek again before they both just cuddle for the rest of the hour..

***
Katsuki arrived at Hosu having to immediately take action.

He got his things sent to the hotel just so he could help.

The chaos in the city was horrific..there were tons of fires and destruction..it was worse then he imagined.

When he met up with the commander he was informed at there was an attack right before he got there and that two heroes were kidnapped.

Katsuki's first mission started right there, save those heroes and finish those disgusting villains once and for all...

The Villain group called themselves the protectors of the Vessel.

Apparently they had this boss who wanted to bring justice to the world.

It was a mess and Katsuki needed to find out more about them..he just hopes to make it back in time for his daughter and wife..

***
A few days later..

______ was only able to call Katsuki a few times a day. He wasn't even available at night which sucked.

However just hearing him made her feel a lot better.

She was a few weeks away maybe less then a month and wanted him more then ever..but for now she had to take care of the twins who were more energetic than ever.

***
"But mama I can do it!"

"No Kenji. Not when your fathers not here."

"Please! I can do it! I wanna!" He whines following her around the house.

She ignored him as she was making dinner.

Kenji noticed the silent treatment and just stayed quiet being grumpy as he sat on the floor.

_____ walked around him as Kyori ran over to the two excitedly.

"Mama-"

"..I wanna train" Kenji sniffles as he wiped his eye crying.

She looked down at him.

"There's no one here to help you. You're not allowed to do it alone and I'm pregnant so I can't help you baby. Just wait for dad." She explained again.

"..but-"

"Kenji."

He stayed silent as Kyori looked at him then at his mother.

"Mama! Mama!" Kyori said pulling on her leg.

"What is it??" She asked as he points to the living room.

"Hero Ace! I wanna go meet him!! Please mama!!" He said pulling her hand to the TV where Pro Hero Ace was being interviewed and signing pictures.

"Baby people pay to go to those before hand. I'm sor-" she looked down at Kyori seeing his frowning face not understanding.

She just smiled at him.

"Alright we can go. But you'll need to dress fast." She said.

Kyori's eyes brighten up as he ran upstairs.

"Kenji you too"

Kenji looked at her as he walked upstairs with Kyori.

She just turned off the stove and put on shoes.

Sure..they had to pay before going butttt she's Nova. So fuck it.

***
Once she parked the car at the convention center she walked the boys to the door.

Kenji and Kyori's eyes shines as they saw pictures of Heroes and of their father too.

"WOW!" Kenji yelled pointing at the posters.

_____ smiled walking with them to the security guards.

"Sorry ma'am you cant go through without a ticket." The guard said holding his hand out.

"I don't need a ticket, I was invited." She said smiling.

"Uh.." he took off his sunglasses looking at her before looking down at the twins.

The other guard immediately recognized her and smiled.

"Nova! My god I hardly recognized you miss!! You look great!" The guard said.

"You really think so? I feel big" _____ smiled.

The guard laughed shaking his head. "Of course not! You look amazing. I'm asuming these are Dynamights boys right? Hiya!" The guard said smiling at them.

The twins smile waving as they pulled on ____'s hand to go through the door.

"I hope it's not too much to ask but I need to go in. That's not a problem right?" She asked them.

Both guards look at eachother and shake their head moving aside.

"Not at all ma'am! But here put on these necklaces. They're VIP." The guard said grabbing three from the box as they put it on the twins and _____.

"Thank you" she smiled walking through with the boys who were excited wanting to see everything.

The convention was ending so not that many people were there but the boys still met a few heroes they loved.

It was until they got to Pro Hero Ace's stand where Kyori froze up.

No one was in line and Ace was just getting up to stretch.

But when he looked over he saw _____ and smiled.

"Do my eyes deceive me or is that Pro Hero Nova??" Ace said smiling.

"Nice to finally meet you Hero Ace." _____ said smiling.

"What are you doing at a place like this?? I heard Dynamight went off on his new mission! That must be exciting." Ace says.

_____ felt Kyori's pull as she smiled.

"Actually...Ace if you don't mind greeting two more boys..these are my sons, Kenji and Kyori. Kyori here's one of your biggest fans and just had to meet you today." _____ said to him pushing the twins to go infront of Ace.

Kyori looked up as if he's seen a ghost.

The large figure infront of him who smiled bending to his height.

"Hey kiddos! Thanks for the support!" Ace said.

"WOW YOURE COOL!!" Kenji yelled.

Ace smiled at him before looking at Kyori who was still frozen.

"Ky you wanna say something?" ____ asked brushing his hair back.

Kyori looked at her then Ace.

"H-hi"

Ace smiled at him holding his fist up for him.

"Hey buddy!"

Kyori smiled giving him a fist bump as he giggled looking up at ______.

"Hold on let me get you two something!" Ace said getting up and walking to his assistant.

He came back with two things, one of his costumes redesigned toy mask and a picture that he signed.

Kyori got the mask as Kenji held the picture.

"Woah.."

_____ got the boys to take a picture with him before they had to separate.

"I can't stay long but I hope you guys had some fun while you were here! Nice to meet you all" Ace said to them.

"Bye!!"

"Bye!"

The twins waved to him as he waved back.

Both boys then turned to their mother smiling wide at the gifts they received.

_____ smiled at them loving their smiles.

"Come on let's explore more before we head home. " she said as they nod running infront of her.

She followed them letting the boys have fun for the day.

She wanted to keep their mind off about anything that they would whine or complain about.

And without Katsuki they weren't as quiet as usual.

She let them have fun for a few more hours before taking them home..

***
Once it got to 8 pm she set the kids down to bed.

She checked her phone not seeing any texts from Katsuki yet, so she just went straight to calling him.

She waited a few seconds before he picked up.

"Hello?? Babe what's up?"

She smiled hearing his voice just sitting down on the bed.

"Nothing, what are you doing?? You busy?"

"Not for you. How are the boys? They're not causing trouble right?"

"Let's just say once you get back I'm gonna be planning a solo vacation. Just me myself and I." She says.

He laughed "I'm sorry I'd give anything to be there with you right now...how's the baby? Not planning on getting out right?"

"Honestly..I'm afraid she'll be out sooner then we think..how much longer will you be away??"

"Just a few more days I promise. I'll be there _____. I'm not missing her birth."

She smiled softly rubbing her bump. "I'll hold you to that..have you been okay? I don't like being apart from you this long it's weird."

"Ya I'm fine, just have to break into their hideout. We have everything we need they'll never see us coming. And then it's home sweet home." He said

She smiled yawning softly.

"Oh right! Kats I took the boys to meet some of their favorite heroes today. Let me send you a picture." She said getting off the phone to text it to him.

"Damn, I bet Kyori was happy to meet Ace huh?"

"He sure was. He's sleeping with the mask Ace gave him."

They continued their conversation for another 5 minutes..neither of them wanted to end it just yet.

"..."

"_____...if you need me to come home sooner tell me."

"Just hurry and finish that mission. I'll be waitinggg"

He chuckled softly. "Gotcha, go sleep then. Goodnight I love you."

"I love you too, Goodnight Katsuki."

"Goodnight" he repeated before she hung up.

She smiled softly just closing her eyes to rest.

He would finally be home soon..

***
I want this baby out bro 🙄

(Btw I'm like on Kapter 73 and she's adorable 🥲)

Like and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
377K 10.6K 165
After a rough past, (Y/N) never believed she would be able to open her heart for anyone but her baby brother. That all changes when she arrives at UA...
41K 885 18
โ๊œฑแด€ส ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข, สแดแดœ แดœ๊œฑแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด…!โž โษช แด„แด€ษด'แด›...โž You are ๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
131K 5.3K 34
In the hero world, you were either a pro or just an average sidekick. Surprising to most, Misaki Haruka at a very young age had already moved quickly...