RWBY one shots x male reader

By AdminOfLyulf

hey, these are one shots because I'm currently writing so many stories but wont be posting any of them till t... More

The Schnee I Fell In Love With(weiss x male reader)
Ravens Song(raven x male reader)
A Dragons love(yang x male reader)
Winters Comming(winter x male reader)
The Summer Rain(summer x male reader)
A Faunus Fall For A Human(blake x male reader)
A Rose Love For A Flame(ruby x male reader)
A Lesson in Love From a Witch(Glynda x male reader)
The Hollow Tree Beomes Whole Again(willow x male reader)
Not All Black Cats Are Bad Luck(kali x male reader)
Bunny's Love For A Loner(velvet x male reader)
A Fashion Plessing(coco x male reader)
Ashes To Ashes(cinder x male reader)
A Gem To Behold(Emerald x male reader)
I Scream, You Scream, We All Sream, For Ice-cream(neo x male reader)
From Your World To Mine(Pyrrha x earth male reader)
The Darkness Turns To Light(salem x male reader)
Request?
Operation Teacher Ship(Glynda x male reader)
Helping Escape(Kali x male wolf Faunus)
A Familiar Situation(sienna x male reader)
Married Life(weiss x male reader)
A Reason To Stay, A Reson To Go(summer x male reader)
The Life After Collage(yang x male reader)
Memories We Share(ruby x male reader)
A Story Of A Boy And A Girl(blake x male reader)
Unexpected Love(raven x male reader)
A Real Girl (penny x male reader)
A Second Chance(cinder x male reader)
Birthday To Remember(weiss x male reader)
Love Is A Lifes Lesson(Salem x male reader)
Ghost Heist(winter x male reader)
A Step In Dad(Willow x male reader)
A Bunny And Her Underboss(velvet x male reader)
From Friends To Lovers(Pyrrha x male reader)
A Diamond In The Rough(Emerald x male reader)
Vacation Love(nora x male reader)
The Grimm Tamer(sienna x male reader)
A Father In Need(coco x male reader)
A Perfect Place(penny x male reader)
Engineering Our Fates(neo x male reader)
The Fate Is In Your Hands Now
The End(yang x faunus male reader)

Childhood Friends To Lovers(Nora x Male Reader)

1.9K 14 2
By AdminOfLyulf

:"Talking"
:'Thinking'
:"Whispering"
:"shouting"
:*Action*

Your pov

It was a sunny day, as usual, me and my two best friends, Ren and Nora, had just gotten accepted into beacon. I was accepted as an extra on their team, apparently, there were not enough students for me to be on my own team, but I was too good to let go, so they put me on team JNPR. Nora was very relieved, same with Ren and me, but she showed it the most. Me and them have been friends since we were kids, we were the last survivors of our village, we've been together ever since. I met Nora first when I was going to buy food, she looked hungry so I bought her some bread. I met Ren not too long after when I was heading home and saw him talking to his dad, who was my dad's hunting partner... that was the same day the nuckelavee attacked our village. Ren was able to get us out of there with his semblance and since then we've been inseparable.

Me:*opens our dorm door, sees only four beds as we all enter*"aw man, there are only four beds, where am I supposed to sleep"

Pyrrha:"you can take mine"

Me:"but then where will you sleep"

Pyrrha:*glances at Jaune then looks back to me with a smile*"i'll figure it out"

Nora:"no wait, why don't you just sleep in my bed"

Me:"ok, then where will you sleep"

Nora:"um, in my bed, duh"

Me:"but I would be there too then"

Nora:"so? We used to do this all the time when we were kids"

Me:"yeah, but we're bigger now, *points to the beds*and those beds are tiny"

Nora:"stop complaining, do you want the bed or not, I could let you sleep in the ceiling"

Me:"how would I sleep in the ceiling"

Nora:*takes out her hammer with a smile*"you really want to know"

I quickly shake my head no, she shrugs and puts her hammer away, much to my relief, that night I ended up, sleeping on the floor... Nora knocked me off in her sleep, that's the real reason I didn't want to sleep in her bed. The next morning I woke up earlier than everyone else, so I decided to make breakfast for my team. Ren and I were the two that did most of the cooking when we traveled. Nora tried it at one point... she almost burned a whole forest doing so. However, that incident helped me figure out my semblance was pyrokinesis, so I guess all's well that ends well. I made Nora's favorite pancakes, fluffy pancakes. At first, she only liked the ones Ren made, but then I started experimenting with cooking and made fluffy pancakes, now I'm the designated pancake maker. Halfway through making them I feel a pair of eyes on my back, I turn to see Nora with a happy smile, I smile back.

Me:"hey, breakfast is almost ready, take a seat"

Nora:"Fluffy pancakes?"

Me:"it would be a sin to make you anything else for breakfast"

I see her silently celebrating before sitting down and waiting patiently, watching me cook, she usually does this. I always assumed she watched it because she wanted to learn, but I've never seen her try it.

Nora's pov

I love watching y/n cook. It's nice that he does this for us. I always wonder why he sticks along with us, he's been with us since we were kids and has never complained about me being hyper. Even Ren has told me a few times to tone it down a little, but whenever he does y/n just tells him to let me be... he's always been the kindest to me, I wonder why.

Me:"... hey, y/n, why don't you get bothered by me"

Y/n:"why would I, you're my friend, I'd never be annoyed of someone I care about"

Me:"but, rens my friend too, and even he has his limits with me"

Y/n:"am I ren?"

Me:"well, no, but-"

Y/n:*placing my plate and a bottle of syrup in front of me, my mouth waters at the sight*"no buts, you are Nora, ren is ren, and I am me, people have different limits to everything, I am the same. Besides, the only thing that really bothers me about you is that you knock me off the bed every time we sleep in the same one"

Me:"oh man, I did it again, hehe, I tried at least"

Y/n:*kind smile*"hehe, I'll remember that next time you knock me off the bed"

I smiled wide before digging into my breakfast, he made the best pancakes ever, they were so fluffy and good.

Your pov

I had just served Nora and sat next to her to eat my own food. Later during class, I had to pay extra attention because Nora fell asleep on me, a usual thing that happens. Life was good though, we were happy, that is, until the fall of beacon. That's when everything changed, Nora, Ren, Jaune, and I became sad and angry at the end of it for taking our friends. We were so young, why us, why now? Least to say we weren't going to let that sit with us, our team and ruby set off a little while after to find answers. One night I was on night watch, sitting by the fire when Nora sat next to me, laying her head on my shoulder.

Me:"...so much has changed, huh"

Nora:"yeah, Jaune took it pretty hard"

Me:"yeah, I'm sure we all did, Pyrrha was a good friend to us all, and Penny, I may not have known her all that well, but I knew she was a kind soul"

Nora:"I'm gonna miss them"

Me:"...*lays my head on hers*me too"

We were sitting against the log by the fire, using the log as a backrest, eventually, we fell asleep there, earning some questions in the morning. We eventually made it to our destination, gaining some old and new friends in our group. After the attack on haven, we decided to head for atlas, while traveling there I got closer to Nora than I ever have and realized something...I have a crush on my best friend. I don't know when, or how it happened, but it happened and I don't know what to do now. We were currently on a train to Argus and we just saw the room we were lodging in.

Me:"well, this is nicer than the other place, and look, bunk beds"

Nora:"i call top left"

Jaune:"i call top right"

Me:"i call- oh man, I wanted top bunk"

Nora:"you could sleep with me"

Me:"i'd rather not have a concussion but thanks anyways"

She pouts but shrugs and jumps happily onto her bunk, the ride was short-lived though as it was soon under attack, we got separated from team RWBY, Oscar, and Qrow. When we got off the train Jaue said he had a place we could stay. It was a shock when we figured out it was Jaune's sister's house we were staying at. Many fights later and we were finally in Atlas, Jaune planned to take anyone with no plans to a movie. I wanted to go to the election party tonight with Ruby and Penny, who we found out recently was still alive. Yang and Blake were going on a date with flint and neon, so Nora chose to go with me to the election party. The party was getting close to being over, while I and Nora kinda got into an argument, one thing went to another, and um, we kissed...

Me:'...*wrapping my arms around her*i'm in heaven'

This was short-lived as the place was soon under attack, we managed to escape and after a bit, we were given time to talk about what happened at the party. I sat down next to her as Jaune and ruby were discussing a plan of action.

Me:"so, wanna talk about what happened at the election"

Nora:*blush*"...n-no"

Me:"we have to talk about it, Nora"

Nora:"no we don't"

Me:"yes we do nora*holds her hand*its ok, just tell me if you meant it, and don't lie to me"

Nora:"... I, I did, I want to be with you, but I just don't know how to express it, now that i think about it, I don't know how to act any time you or ren aren't near"

Me:"because it's always been just us"

Nora:"huh"

Me:"Nora, you want to know the reason I don't get mad when you act up to much?*she nods*well, it's because I know you're still trying to find yourself. I want to be with you too, but I understand that you might still need time to find out who you are, I'll still be here waiting for you"

Nora:*smiles*"you'll have to wait a while"

Me:"i'll wait as long as possible"

She hugged me and I hugged back, we eventually got back into the fight afterward, soon we were separated again, this time it was split with me, ren, Jaune, and yang, and ruby, blake, Nora, Weiss, and penny. Qrow was with Robin, and Oscar, um, we lost him to a Grimm. When we reunited at Weiss mansion I was greeted with a site that scared me.

Me:*running to Nora's bedside*"Nora!"

Nora:"hey y/n"

Me:"what happened to you, are you ok"

Klein:*red eyes*"she'll be fine, she just overused her semblance*sneezes, eye color changes*oh, pardon me, I'll give you two some space"

Jaune:"um, yeah, I'll just, uh, leave too... bye"

I nodded and after everyone left I sat next to Nora on her bed, she shifted a bit to give me some space, for a few seconds we just sat there, eventually, I was the first to speak up.

Me:"... how did this happen"

Nora:"ace ops got to us, they did something to Penny, I wasn't going to stand there so I did what I do best, be strong and hit stuff"

Me:"i see, you should be more careful next time, I don't want to lose you"

Nora:"you won't, I'm already making you wait pretty long, but I won't make you wait that long"

Me:"just promise me you won't be that reckless again, I don't like seeing you hurt"

Nora:"we're huntsmen that are technically still wanted criminals, I don't think that's a promise I can make"

Me:"I know, I just mean that you'll be safer next time, I don't like seeing you get hurt this badly"

Nora:"ok, I promise, and hey, I also promise you won't have to wait much longer"

Me:"like I said, I'll wait as long as needed, take your time, my feelings for you will never change*pokes her nose*boop"

She let out a little giggle that made me smile, we stayed there and talked, it was nice to just be there with her. Eventually, we had to start moving again, but for a while it was nice. We eventually put an end to our war, Ruby was finally able to stop Salem and I was exhausted. Sadly the day wasn't over for us, after stopping Salem winter became the new general and decided to let us have some fun with a party. Of course, it was ruby and yang that suggested it but she still agreed to it. Right now I was, um, I was dead ass drunk, there was so much alcohol at this party.

Me:*tie around my head, arm around Jaune who's also drunk a bottle in my other hand*"🎶I may not live to see our glory🎶"

JRY:*ren lying on the table near us yang on the floor by our feet, both equally drunk*"🎶I may not live to see our glory🎶"

Me:"🎶but I have gladly won the fight🎶"

JRY:"🎶but I have gladly won the fight🎶"

Me:"🎶and when our children tell our story...🎶"

JRY:"🎶and when our children tell our story...🎶"

Me:"🎶They'll tell the story of tonight🎶"

The others watched as we sang our drunken song together, changing the lyrics to better fit our situation. The rest of that night was a complete blur, so when morning came it shocked me to see me and Nora sleeping in the same bed. I immediately lifted the blanket and sighed in relief to see we still had our clothes on. I lightly shook Nora awake to ask her what was going on, she slowly woke up and smiled up at me, she then pulled me back down to the bed and held me there.

Me:"nora, w-what's going on, are you still drunk, did you even drink, I didn't think you'd ever drink"

Nora:"heh, no, I'm completely sober, don't worry, we didn't do anything but sleep last night"

She then goes on to tell me I got a little too drunk last night

Flashback to last night Nora's pov

I had the task of carrying my drunk idiot back to his room, I had his arm over my shoulder as he drunkenly sang and staggered... note to self, don't let him get drunk.

Y/n:"🎶Pepa y agua pa' la seca To' el mundo en pastilla' en la discoteca🎶"

Me:"are you just going to be singing songs the whole way back"

Y/n:"hehe, yyyyyeeeaaahhh"

Me:"you're adorable"

Y/n:"no you"

I laughed a little and we kept walking, several songs later and we finally got to his room. I put him in bed and sat at the edge of it. After a little while, he finally stopped singing and was just saying random things.

Y/n:"you know, if you were a dream, you'd be a nightmare"

Me:"why"

Y/n:"because when I wake up that means you'd be gone, and I'd never want that to happen*i blush slightly and smile*... hold up*tearing up*are you a dream, am I dreaming, don't let me be dreaming"

I can't help but laugh and hold him, he drunkenly cries into my shoulder as I do so as he keeps talking.

Y/n:"don't leave me, I love you"

Me:*blushing*"y/n, I'm not a dream, I'm real, I love you too"

Y/n:*sniff*"weally?"

Me:"really, I'm not going anywhere, you're stuck with me"

Y/n:*smiles bright*"yaaaaaayyy"

Me:"y/n, how drunk are you"

Y/n:"...hi"

Me:"no, gah, whatever, you're lucky your cute"

Y/n:"no, you"

I smiled and lay down next to him, he smiled as well and held me close... ok, that's it, as soon as he's sober I'm making us official.

End of flashback your pov

I had just finished listening to Nora's story as a blush grew on my face and while telling me that story Nora snuggled closer and closer... of course, I didn't mind though, and actually returned the jester, hesitantly, but I did it.

Nora:"and then we fell asleep, next I remember you woke me up, I told you the story, and now we're here"

Me:"...*slightly high pitched*ah"

Nora:"is that really all you can respond"

Me:*nods my head, still a little high pitched*"ah"

Nora:"hehe, *kisses my nose, making me blush more* you said you'd wait, now you don't have to anymore"

At that, I smiled wide and held her closer, in our excitement we kissed, felt like heaven, after that we started dating, obviously. A few years later I and she got married, ren was my best man, and Jaune was the flower girl... we thought it would be funny, it was. We later had a family and lived happily ever after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.7K 45
Hello! This is my first time writing a story so i'm sorry if it sucks, I hope you enjoy!
157K 3.5K 71
he's here, he's there, he's everywhere, who ya gonna call? your cat friend Y/n! ( I don't RWBY or any pictures in this fanfiction)
40.7K 313 11
I like Rwby even though I hardly watched it. So I'm doing a story on it. Well multiple ones.
10.3K 114 20
This is my first rwby fanfic sorry if it is awful I suck at english but I fully acsept criticism