๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ DWeber02

"๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž." Brothers of Winchesters, Sam and Dean, got a voicemail from their father... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ

๐ˆ๐•

2.4K 36 16
็”ฑ DWeber02

The trio was sitting at the diner; eating their food. While Dean and Karina are finding the next case, the waitress approaches Dean taking his empty plate. A waitress named Wendy gave cleavage to Dean.

"Can I get you anything else?"

Dean grinned at her with a pen in his mouth for chewing of thinking. Karina rolled her eyes at the view, knowing what Dean was thinking. Birds and Bees. Upon that moment, Sam interrupts the moment and asks her for the check. Wendy smiled at Sam and left.

Leaving Dean bummed, by his brother ruining his chance. Dean looked at Sam with a disappointed look on his face, "You know, Sam, we are allowed to have fun once in a while." Dean turned to the waitress who was leaving, and pointed out to her, "That's fun."

Sam and Dean looked at each other for a moment. Karina stopped with the silly tension, and gave a sarcastic pity on her face, "Don't worry, Dean. I'm sure you'll get your chance."

Dean glared at Karina, and then she handed the newspaper to Sam, where Dean was circling. "We found the case, I think. Lake Manitoc, Wisconsin-Last week, Sophie Carlton, 18, walked into the lake and then doesn't walk out. Authorities dragged the water-- nada."

Dean finished Karina's thought, "Sophie Carlton is the third Lake Manitoc drowning this year. None of the other bodies were found, either. They had a funeral two days ago."

Sam looked at Dean, confused, "Funeral?"

"Yeah, it's weird. They buried an empty coffin for closure or whatever."

"Closure? What closure? People don't just disappear, Dean. Other people just stop looking for them."

Karina suspected Sam's attitude, and softly asked Sam, "What's wrong with you? You're acting meh."

"She's right. Is there something you want to say to us?"

Sam confessed to people who are looking at him, "The trail for Dad-It's getting colder every day."

"What are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know. Something. Anything."

"I'm sick of this attitude. You don't think I want to find Dad as much as you do?"

Karina looked around the diner, making sure that people weren't looking at the fight between the married couple. They're minding their own business, thank God.

Sam continues on, "I know that you do-"

"I'm the one that's been with him every single day in the past two years while you've been off to college going to pep rallies. We will find Dad, but until then, we're gonna kill everything bad between here and there, okay?"

Sam shared a look with Karina, and she nodded at him. Still holding on the hope for him and Dean. He gave in, "All right, Lake Manitoc."

Dean was distracted by looking at Wendy's ass as she walked by. Karina slapped him on the back of the head. Dean shakes his head and looks at Sam, "Huh?"

"How far?"

***

Huntress and the Winchesters drove miles away, heading to Wisconsin. They arrived at the suspect lakehouse. Dean knocked at the front door, and it revealed a brother of Sophie Carlton. "Will Carlton?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"I'm Agent Ford. This is Agent Hamill and Agent Fisher." Karina closed her eyes at his reference to Star Wars actors' names and shook her head lightly. Dean continues on, he showed the fake badge to Will, "We're with the U.S. Wildlife Service."

Will guide the agents to their lake. Showing them where she disappeared. "She was about 100 yards out. That's where she got dragged down."

Karina began to speak, "Are you sure she didn't drown?"

"No, she was a varsity swimmer. She practically grew up on that lake." Will looked at the lake for a moment to refresh the memories and turned to the agents. "She's as safe out there as in her own bathtub."

Sam asked Will, "So no splashing, no signs of distress?"

"No, that's what I'm telling you."

"Did you see any shadows in the water, maybe some dark shape breach the surface?"

"No, again, she was really far out there."

Dean asked Will, "You ever seen any strange tracks by the shoreline?"

"No, never. Why? What do you think's out there?"

"We'll let you know as soon as we do."

Dean made his way to leave, but Sam and Karina are left behind looking at the man on the dock, fishing. Sam asked Will, "What about your father? Can we talk to him?"

Will looked at the father in pity from the distance and turned to Sam. "Look, if you don't mind, I mean, He didn't see anything, and he's kind of been through a lot."

Karina nodded her head with understanding, "We understand. Thank you for answering our questions. Take care." Will nodded her thanks, and Karina and Sam walked to Dean's car. They take their leave. To the sheriff's station.

***

"Now, I'm sorry, but why does the wildlife service care about accidental drowning?"

The trio walked along with Jake Devins, and Sam began to speak, "You're sure it's accidental? Will Carlton saw something grab her sister."

"Like what? Here, sit, please." The boys take their seats while Karina stands against the wall, near the doorway. "There are no indigenous carnivores in that lake. There's nothing even big enough to pull down a person unless it was the Loch ness monster."

Karina raises her eyebrows to Jake, "You're kidding me, right?" She looked at Dean, who was shaking his head at her.

Jake moved aside, "Will Carlton was traumatized, and sometimes the mind plays tricks." Jake takes his seat and looks at the agents, "Still, we dragged that entire lake. We even ran a sonar sweep just to be sure, and there was nothing down there."

"That's weird, though." Dean leaned over to him, "That's the third missing body this year."

"I know. These are people from my town. These are people I care about."

"I know."

"Anyway... all this. It won't be a problem much longer."

Karina asked Jake, "What do you mean?"

"Well, the dam, of course."

Karina nodded slowly, "Right... the dam. The dam that sprung a leak."

"It's falling apart and the feds won't give us the grant to repair it, so they've opened the spillway. In another six months, there won't be much of a lake. There won't be much of a town, either, but as Federal Wildlife, you already knew that."

Dean agreed until someone knocked at the door of the office. It was a woman. They all looked at the person, and she slowly walked in. "Sorry, am I interrupting? I can come back later."

The boys stand up and Jake introduce to the woman. "Lady, Gentlemen, this is my daughter."

Dean walked over to her and offered his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Dean."

She shakes his hand, "Andrea Bar. Hi."

"Hi."

Jake informed her daughter even more, "They're from the Wildlife Service about the lake." Andrea was tense about that topic, and Karina suspected her emotions. That is until a boy came walking behind her.

Dean comes down to the boy, "Hey, there. What's your name?"

He walked away in shyness, without speaking. Andrea followed the boy. "His name is Lucas." The trio looked at people. Andrea handed him crayons, and a notebook to draw.

Sam turned to Jake, "Is he okay?"

"My grandson's been through a lot. We all have." Jake guided them outside the office, "Well, if there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know."

"Thanks. You know, now you mentioned it, could you point us in the direction of a reasonably priced motel?"

Andrea answered Dean's question, who is close to flirting. "Lakefront Motel--go around the corner, it's two blocks up."

Dean pointed to the exit, "Two--would you mind showing us?"

Karina's eyes narrowed at him and Sam rolled his eyes behind him. They both exchanged looks. Andrea asked Dean, "You want me to walk you two blocks?"

"Not if it's any trouble."

Andrea smiled at him, "I've headed that way anyway." She turned to her son, "I'll be back to pick up Lucas at 3:00. We'll go to the park, okay, sweetie?"

Andrea kissed him goodbye, and the trio gave their last thanks to the sheriff. They begin to walk out with Andrea two blocks ahead. Karina put her hands in her pockets as she walked by Sam. Entertained by Dean's flirting has gone to the end on Andrea.

"So, cute kid."

"Thanks."

They all crossed over the street, and Dean tried again. "Kids are the best, huh?" Sam chuckled softly, and Dean looked behind him and widened his eyes at him. Karina pressed her lips together, to hold herself from laughing.

Andrea smiled a little by his pickup line, she showed the rest of the motel. "There it is. Like I said, two blocks." Karina sent her thanks to Andrea, still holding down her laughter.

Andrea looked at Dean, "Must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line."

She left, leaving Dean burned. Karina opened her mouth, impressed by her. Karina chuckled, "Oh..."

Sam quoted Dean, "Kids are the best, huh?" You don't even like kids."

Dean defends himself, "I love kids."

"Name three children that you even know."

Dean started to think, and he came up with nothing. Sam and Karina rolled their eyes and headed to the motel. Dean scratched his head and shouted out, "I'm thinking."

***

Sam was investing in his laptop, while Dean was sorting through his clothes. Karina sharpened her knives, sitting by Sam. "So there's the three drowning victims this year."

"And before that?"

"Yeah, six more, spread out over the past 35 years. Those bodies were recovered, either. If there is something out there, it's picking up its pace."

"So we got a lake monster on a binge?"

Karina points to Dean with her knife, "Don't get me started with that crap." Dean threw his hands up, eyes widening that she was pointing a knife at him. "This whole thing is ridiculous."

Dean stuttered, "W-why?" Karina looked down at what she was doing and put down her knife. Dean gave a huge sigh of relief.

Karina continues, "In every lake that Sam has found, hundreds and hundreds of eyewitnesses. But here, there's nothing. Are you sure you haven't found anything?"

Sam shakes his head, "Whatever it is out there, no one's living to talk about it."

Dean comes over to Sam's laptop and reads something familiar. He points out on the screen, "Wait, Bar, Christopher Bar--where have I heard that name before?"

Sam checked the name and Karina came over to the screen. Sam found the link and began to read, "Christopher Bar, the victim in May."

He clicked a link, opening the page. It revealed a headline of a local man in a tragic accident along with the picture of Lucas, Andrea's son. Sam continues on reading, "Oh. Christopher Bar was Andrea's husband, Luca's father. Apparently, he took Lucas out swimming. Lucas was on a floating wooden platform when Chris drowned two hours before the kid got rescued."

Karina shook her head and gave a huge sigh of sympathy. Already had a connection with the boy. Of losing her father in the house, after one mistake. Dean was thinking the same thing Karina was thinking. Sam commented that there is an eyewitness.

Dean finished his thought, "No wonder that kid was so freaked out. Watching one of your parents die isn't something you just get over."

***

After Dean talked to Lucas yesterday, Lucas gave Dean a drawing of a house. To help him to find out what is killing everyone in the town. Karina stayed in the room while the Winchesters were talking to the Bar family. She reminisces every detail about what happened with her father. She couldn't understand why he would be dead.

Karina had lived through that guilt every time she saw a father and daughter walking down the street, someone mentioning her family, and now there is a young boy who witnessed everything upon that lake. She and Sam were going through the town, getting the details of a connection to that lake.

Sam and Karina entered the motel room, where they were staying. Finding Dean sitting on the bed. Sam started to speak to Dean, "So I think it's safe to say we can rule out Nessie."

"What do you mean?"

Sam sits on his bed, "Karina and I drove past the Carlton house. There was an ambulance there. Will Carlton is dead."

"He drowned?"

"Yep, in the sink."

"What the hell?" Dean turned to Karina who was standing in front of them, arms crossed, "So you were right, so this isn't a creature. We're dealing with something else."

Karina asked, "Yeah, Dean, but what though?"

"I don't know. A water wraith maybe? Some kind of demon? I mean, something that controls water..." Dean realized after what he said. Sam and Karina looked at Dean, thinking the same thing. "Water that comes from the same source."

Karina pointed out, "The lake. This would explain why it's upping the body count. The lake is draining. It'll be dry in a few months."

Sam finishes her thought, "Whatever this thing is, whatever it wants. It's running out of time."

Karina turned to Sam, "If it gets through the pipes, it can get to anyone almost anywhere."

Dean stands up and walks to the table, "This is gonna happen again soon."

Sam turned to Dean as he walked by, "And we do know one other thing for sure. This has got something to do with Bill Carlton."

"It took both his kids."

"Sam and I have been asking around. Lucas' dad, Christopher Bar--Bill Carlton's godson," said Karina.

"Let's go pay Mr. Carlton a visit."

***

The Huntress and the Winchesters arrived at Carlton's house. Where Bill Carlton is on the dock again like last time. They all walked on the dock, heading toward Bill, who is staring in the distance without looking at them.

"Mr. Carlton?" Bill looked up at the trio, and Sam continues on, "We'd like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind."

"We're with the department-"

Bill interrupted Dean, "I don't care who you're with. I've answered enough questions today."

"Bill? Your son said that he saw something in that lake. Have you ever seen it? Anything out there? We are sorry for the loss of your children. Sophie and Will. But we think that there might be a connection to you and your family."

Bill infers after Karina's sentence, "My children are gone. It's..." He was close to having tears, and looked at them, "It's worse than dying." All of them were softened with his statement, knowing that he was right. He turned away from them and asked them to leave.

They all walked off the dock, leaving Bill Carlton alone with the view of the lake. Sam begins to ask his brother and the Huntress, "What do you think?"

"I think the poor guy's been through Hell. I also think he's not telling us something."

"I was thinking the same too. I mean... he spent a lot of time on the dock like yesterday. Now, he's just blank? If I lost all of my children, I would probably break."

The boys nodded in her opinion. Sam asks them what's next for them to suspect. Dean looked around, and he recognized something. The house. Lucas' drawing. "Maybe Bill's not the only one who knows something." Dean turned to his trio, and they all went to the house.

Dean asked Andrea to talk to Lucas again, to give him more clues about what happened that night. She disagreed. Dean continues on, "I just need to talk to him, just for a few minutes."

"He won't say anything. What's good's it gonna do?"

Sam infers, "Andrea, please, we think more people might get hurt. We think something's happening out there."

"My husband, the others--they just drowned. That's all."

"Andrea, if that is what you 100% believe, we can go. But if not 100%, that there is a possibility that something else could be going on here, please let my friend talk to your son."

Dean smiled a little from Karina's words, her friend. In his mind, he made a true friend. And that is Karina Leone. Andrea gave in from Karina's statement, they all went upstairs to meet with Lucas.

Lucas was still drawing and playing with army men like last time in his room. The people stood in the hallway, taking the view of Lucas. Dean walked in and knees down in front of Lucas.

"Hey, Lucas. You remember me?" Lucas was still silent, and Dean looked down at his drawings of the red bicycle. "You know, I, uh... I wanted to thank you for that last drawing... but the thing is I need your help again."

Dean grabbed something from his jacket pocket and showed it to Lucas. It was the drawing of his house he gave him. "How did you know to draw this? Did you know something bad was gonna happen? Maybe you could nod yes or no for me.'

Lucas was still drawing, but he's listening to Dean speaking, "You're scared. It's okay. I understand. See, when I was your age, I saw something real bad happen to my mom, and I was scared, too.'

That moment on, it caught Sam's attention from Dean, "I didn't feel like talking, just like you. But, see, my mom--I know she wanted me to be brave. I think about that every day. And I do my best to be brave. And maybe your dad wants you to be brave, too."

Karina looked down at her feet, still not feeling anything from what Dean said to Lucas. KARINA!! The voice of her father shouting her name came upon her. Still dead inside. The moment she looked up, Lucas dropped a crayon and looked at Dean. He grabbed his recent drawing and handed it over to Dean.

"Thanks, Lucas."

***

Lucas' drawing shows a yellow house by the white church. The trio head to town, hoping to find the next clue about the case. Karina was holding the drawing in the back and Dean started the conversation. "Andrea said the kid never drew like that till his Dad died."

"Well, it makes sense though. I read some books that state that when you go through a traumatic experience, there are certain people who can be more sensitive to premonitions, psychic tendencies."

"What if Lucas is tapping into it somehow? It's only a matter of time before somebody else drowns, so if you guys got a better lead, please."

Karina looks at Sam and gives it to Sam to take a better look, "All right. We got another house to find."

"There are about a thousand yellow two-stories in this county alone," said Dean.

"See this church?" Sam pointed out the church in the drawing. "I bet there's less than a thousand of those around here."

"Oh, the college boy thinks he's so smart." Karina laughed a little, as Sam did.

Sam begins to remember what Dean said to the kid. "You know, um.., what you said about Mom--you never told me that before."

"It's no big deal." Sam and Karina kept looking at Dean and turned to the people who were looking at him. He turned his eyes on the road, "Oh, god, we're not gonna have to hug or anything, are we?"

Karina scoffed, "Can you have a little soft touch on your brother?"

"Nope."

Karina looked at Sam who smirked, and she shrugged at him, "I tried."

Meanwhile, the trio approached the white church. Little familiar with the drawing. Karina holds up the drawing to give the boys behind a better view. There is a yellow house behind it. They all look around, and there it is. A yellow house. They all look at each other and begin on their walk.

Inside the house, the rest of the trio began to speak to the old woman who owns the house. It was Peter's mother. Dean started the question, "We're sorry to bother you, ma'am, but does a little live here by chance? He might wear a blue ball cap, and has a red bicycle."

She looked down, "No, sir. Not for a very long time. Peter's been gone for 35 years now. The police never--I never had any idea what happened. He just disappeared." While she kept speaking, Sam gave Dean and Karina a look at what he was seeing. Army men. Little similar to what Lucas was playing. "You know--losing him. It's worse than dying."

Karina glanced at the boys, remembering what Bill Carlton said to them, and she turned to Mrs. Sweeney, "Did he just disappear from here? This house? Did he go anywhere?"

"He was supposed to ride his bike straight home after school, and he never showed up."

They all looked at each other with suspensions in their eyes. Dean saw a picture of two little boys including Peter with his bike. He turned the back picture, and it states, "Peter Sweeny and Billy Carlton, 1970."

On their way back to town, heading their way to Bill Carlton. One more time. The trio began to investigate what happened based on the story of Peter's mother. "Okay, this little boy, Peter Sweeney, vanishes, and this all connected to Bill Carlton somehow."

Karina turned to Sam, "It's clear that Bill was hiding something."

"Bill--the people he loves--they're all getting punished."

Dean asked, "What if Bill did something to Peter?"

"What if Bill killed him?"

"It would make sense, Sam. Spirit of Peter would be vengeful and it possibly wants one thing only. Revenge."

Dean drove up to the house of Bill Carlton. Karina and Sam shouted out his name. No answer. Dean saw something, it was Bill driving out on the lake. "Hey, check it out." They both looked at what Dean saw, and they all begin to run after him.

They stopped on the dock, warning Bill to turn the boat around. Bill ignored them and kept driving to the distance. Then suddenly, the water rose up and flipped the boat over. Leaving the trio's eyes to widen from what they saw.

He vanished.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.3K 103
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...
ILLICIT AFFAIRS | Supernatural ็”ฑ B.

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

326 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
Lost and Found ็”ฑ Ace

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

1.2K 91 30
Several days Sam and Dean have spent on this one case. Too many unexplained answers. What happens when this case leads to a case of family, forgotten...