YOU'RE THE ONE-Choi Hyunsuk

By teu_me

You're the one I've been waiting for........ Mafia au Soulmate au Ranking 07.12.22- #2 hyunsuk 29.03.23- #2... More

Characters
Bond
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
ch 31
ch 32
ch 33
ch 34
ch 35
ch 36
ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
ch 42
ch 43
Ch 44
ch 45
Ch 46
ch 47
ch 48
Epilogue

Ch 5

705 20 1
By teu_me

DOYOUNG P.O.V

      I walked inside the office room. Hyunsuk hyung was sitting in his chair looking out through his window. He rurned towards me hearing my footsteps. I felt dejavu. "What's the matter?" He asked looking me in eye. His eyes held no emotion. I was not able to find anything in his eyes. I was not able to figure out what his thoughts were. It's like a dark aura was surrounding him and covering his expessions and feelings.

"Doyoung" he called. It felt familiar yet different at the same time It's as if he was a totally a different person from what i know. After hyunsu noona died he took hits continuously for 8 months without taking break. He could sometimes come without any injury and sometimes come almost dead. Jihoon hyung stopped him from taking anymore hits and did a overall checkup. He refused to take any treatment.

After jihoon hyung stopped him from taking hits he locked himself in his room for 2 months. That's the last time i saw him before 2 months. The hyunsuk hyung 2 months ago was hurt but i was able to read what he was thinking. But the perosn standing infront of me is totally different from the hyunsuk hyung i know. I was totally shocked on how he changed. His hair grew more.

"I.... hyung.....you" i shuttered. He looked at me for sometime. "Speak properly" he said. "Mr. Yang asked to meet you" i said. "Why?" He asked. "I by mistake took asahi hyung usb instead of my project usb and the one i took held information of weapons. Without checking it i displayed it to the class so he asked to bring my guardian" i said.

"Ask jihoon to go" he said. "No hyung your the only person i mentioned as my guardian only you can come" i said. He looked at me for sometime more like thinking. "You may go i will inform you when i will come" he said. I nodded by head and walked out of the door.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I walked down to the kitchen. Poured a glass of water and drank it in one sip. "Why do you look like you saw a ghost?" Eunbin noona asked. "I just talked to hyunsuk hyung" i said completing the water. "Did he allow you inside his room?" She asked. "No noona he was inside his office. Junghwan told he aksed junkyu hyung and him to clean his office. Also he has totally changed. I can't read what he is thinking. His eyes has no emotions" i said.

She patted my shoulder. "He just came out of his room. He will be back soon before even your know." She said. I nodded my head. I hope nothing goes wrong.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CHOI HYUNSUK P.O.V

          I heared another knock in the door. "Come in" i said. Jihoon walked inside. "I'm glad to see you back to work" he said smiling at me. "How is haruto?" I asked. "He is fine. He comes and talks to us from time to time" he said. "I'm sorry for being leaving all the work to you" i said now standing up. "It's okay there hasn't been any work" he said. I nodded my head "let's have a meeting today in 2 hours bring all the records of the past 2 months" i said.

He nodded his head. "Ah about doyoung and his friend-" "I will go, doyoung talked to me just few minutes before but i have to take care of things i left first. Also his friend? He never mentioned a friend" i said confused. "He didn't say about hana?" Jihoon asked. "Hana?" I asked  now more confused. "Is there any problem?" I asked.

"No not problem she is his friend they both got into problem together because doyoung took the wrong usb seems it's a team project also she is itzy's yuna cousin it seems. Doyoung told she knows every gang." He said amused. "Does that mean she knows about who doyoung is?" I asked tilting my head. "Yes he told she indentified him. But she seems not to be a threat also she is related to itzy so we don't need to worry too much" jihoon said. "Okay arrange for the meeting" i said jihoon walked out of my office i turned around and looked outside the window.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the meeting room

AUTHOR P.O.V

All the 11 of them waited for their leader to come. The door opened and footsteps was heared. They all stood up in respect. Hyunsuk walked inside. Their eyes sparkled seeing their leader after whole 2 months. He stood in his place and looked around. Flashbacks started to appear. He shook his head. "I'm sorry for making y'all wait" he said.  "No hyung we are the one's sorry for not taking care of you" yedam said. Hyunsuk told them all to sit down.

"So what happened in this 2 months?" He asked. "Nothing more happened hyung. No one dared to enter our territory and everything was peaceful. But rumors about you spread" jeongwok said. "What rumors?' Hyunsuk asked. "That you are not unwell" asahi answered. Hyunsuk smirked "then let's show them that I'm totally fine" he said. "Asahi i want you to look into illegal drug dealings. Find me big fish to take down" hyunsuk said. "Will do hyung" he said.

"Hmm then meeting is over. Ah doyoung why didn't you mention about your friend to me before?" Hyunsuk asked. "Are you asking about that girl doyoung says his friend but none of us believed him?" Junkyu asked. Hyunsuk raised his eyebrows. "Hyung she is just a friend i swear. I didn't think it was necessary hyung she is just a friend" doyoung said. "Okay then" hyunsuk said and walked out of the room.

He walked towards jihoon room and knocked on it. The door opened to reveal the female. "Do you have time i want to talk to you" he said  she nodded her head and walked to the balcony hyunsuk following behind. "I'm sorry i haven't even welcomed you when you first came here" hyunsuk said. "It's okay oppa? I can call you oppa right?" She asked. "Hmm you can" he said. "How is your mom doing?" He asked.

"Still the same. Many things changed in this 1 year but she is still the same" she said and signed. "She will get better" hyunsuk said. "I hope so" she said and turned to see the night view. "Jihoon used to say she always came here to see the moon when she felt worried" eunbin said facing the moon. "She always liked to be in darkness" hyunsuk said. "She should be happy to see you" eunbin said to hyunsuk. "You think she could be?" He asked. "Ofcourse she could be" she said giving him a reassuring smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day

           "Hyung did you see my bike key?" Doyoung screamed running across the hallway. "Aish this kid always puts things somewhere and asks to me" asahi muttered. "Check it in the living room" eunbin said. He ran down to the living room. He found his key under the sofa. "Found it" he exclaimed. "Come on breakfast is ready" eunbin said. Hyunsuk also walked down at that time. "No noona I'm running late." He said.

"But still 40 min is there till you college starts" eunbin said. Hyunsuk sat down and watched what was happening. "Yes I'm going to pick hana. 20 min to pick her up and 20 min to reach college." He said. "Oh ho are you going to pick your girl up?" She asked smirking. "I'm going to pick my friend up" he said sarcastically. "What about breakfat?" Eunbin asked. "Hana must've packed it" he siad and ran out.

They can hear his bike enhine roar. "Aish this kid. I will get you breakfast oppa" she said and walked insdie the kitchen. Jihoon came down by now. "If he is going to pick her up it means he is going to itzy base right?" Hyunsuk asked jihoon. "Probably" jihoon replied. "Itzy??" Junkyu popped out from behind jihoon. "I heared one of their member got shot" he said.

"How did you know that junkyu oppa?" Eunbin asked curiously. "I'm a spy i have ears everywhere" he said and winked at him. Hyunsuk didn't reply anything. He was just smiply thinking of many things inside his brain itself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Itzy base

Doyoung walked inside. "How's chaeryoung noona?" He asked hana
"She is still unconscious and the others are sleeping. Let's just go we can see them today evening." She said walking out. "Okay" doyoung said and started his bike hana hoped in and wrapped her hands around his waist. He started the bike and drove off

———————————————————————–

Ohhh cold hyunsuk i actually thought a lot on how to show him cold and tried my best.

Also my exams are over and I'm turning from junior to senior. I'm so excited i will do regular update heree after.

Alsooooooo double update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.2K 21
❝𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐣𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧!❞ ❝𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?❞ >𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭. >𝐥�...
14.3K 749 24
ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ sᴏ ʜᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ɢᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ @sᴏғᴛʏᴏsʜɪ
51.2K 859 17
⚠️ ⚠️⚠️ COMPLETED ⚠️MATURE LANGUAGE/SCENES ⚠️SMUT** ⚠️PREPARE YOURSELF
48.3K 2.1K 37
„𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵�...