Stained in red

By Fergus2e4

There is a Great War. Kingdoms are falling rapidly, loved ones are lost, and hope is scarce. But when Kassa d... More

The girl in the jungle
Remenie
Who decided injecting me was the way to welcome me!?
Flashback
Note from the writer
Jax
Do I Really Smell That Bad?
Training
Battle Plans
Thief!
Ghosts...
His Words Would Change Everything.
A sharp song
Authors note!
The Girl with the Flames
Two days later
"I will protect you"
The Valley's of Blade and Bone
Blue Bloods
An Idiotic Yellow Blood Warrior
Questions and Answers... and Idiotic Warriors
Authors note
Liar!
Rabbit Holes, and Dark Chasms.
Sarkon
Stallion?
Arguments and Dark Caves.
A/N The Gods and The Bloods, etc.
The truth of his curse
Why?
Serta's POV
Serta's POV (point of veiw) Part 2
Sarkon's POV
The Crown Part One (Serta's POV)
The Crown part 2 (Serta's POV)
Authors note! 500 READS!
Words Filled with Riddles
A Lynx, a Stallion and a Mountain Top
White Bloods and Their Pests
Sembi's new herd
Debates and an Incredible Lack of Focus (Serta)
An Uninvited Scout
Needs For Evacuation (Serta)
Iron Wing
Rescue mission?
Very Few Survivors (Serta)
Elise
Live, Sarkon. Live
Hunting party (Serta)
Reunited
Key To The Heart
PART TWO
Healers (Serta)
A Force From Another World
The Stars
Look After Me (Serta)
Heart of Light and Fire
What A Coincidence
Explanations
Visions
Playful Teasing
"He made me."
Scars in the Heart
A Key Of Flame
Silent Company
A Slowing Heartbeat
Fighting Over the Crown
The Beginning Of The End
Sorry! Authors note!
Ubunto
Amagra, God of Guidence
Amber Blood
An Important Message
Not Anymore
PART THREE
POV Switch
The Whole Story (Sarkon)
Turning The Hour Glass
The Way the World Once Was
Authors Note
Whirlpool
Seraphina and Zoe
Trusting and Holding Onto Life
Authors Note
Deadly Dance Between Lynx and Dragon
Being A King
the Wind and the Waves.
AN
The Other Side.
No Dreams Anymore
Reunion? Not Gone to plan...
Lonely
Hello reader
Hello :)
PART FOUR
Finding Amber

Death

4 2 0
By Fergus2e4

Death. It coiled like a serpent in the air. Death. A blade of magic ripping through flesh. Death. A release of the pain that this savage world brought.

Screaming stumbled the steady beat of Sembi's wings. The screeching making me flinch like I'd smashed a mirror. The dawn brought cover for us as we sailed above the thorns of war. The battle was horrific. It was one of the first times I'd seen it up close. The pain rattled through my chest, even being so far above.

Don't look down. Sembi commanded. Yet there was nowhere else to look. An uncanny amount of blood layered the honey sands that stained Yellow, Violet and black.

My heart skipped a beat.

Wisps of smoke flared up to my toes, like black flames. I moved it with my own. My fire was to obvious, we had to stay under cover, so I used my darkness to push the painful, blinding smoke away.

About a thousand black bloods fought. Protecting the centre of a huge island. Yellow bloods and Violet bloods pushing the lines thin, leaving a wake of emptiness behind them. Like feathers from a chicken, the Black Bloods were plucked from this world, into an abyss. Would anyone remember them?

Sembi, I have to stop this! Even if I couldn't, it was too much to bare. Where were the Gods? Where was anyone who can help?

I will protect you. Sembi repeated. What do you need me to do? I was so stunned, we flew in silence for a moment.

What?
No reply.

I looked down again. But I closed my eyes. I breathed in. I looked to myself. Kassa? My magic pulsed, squirming to the surface of the whole in which it stayed. Like it was a class of children waiting to be picked. I surveyed the mass of power I had. The depth was fuzzy but I had a rough estimate: there was a lot.

My wings fluttered. My darkness waited. My fire flickered. And within my blood, others pulsed.

Take us down. Sembi read my mind and floated behind clouds until the crunch of the sand cracked from under his hooves. We were hidden still, by the shrubbery that lay scattered along the island. The screaming had quieted.

"Sembi? Kassa? What are we doing?" Autumn said.

I took a breath of the cold, lifeless air.

"Why did you follow?" I demanded in the strongest tone I could, these days mustering energy was impossible. Sarkon stayed silent, but confusion fixed his features. He looked to me.

"Well..."

"I... I need to do something." I turned away. The pain relaxing, as if it knew what was going to happen next.

"Kassa." Sarkon said in his deep voice. The only thing he'd said for days. "Don't. You can't." I furrowed my brows, said nothing and shook his hand from my shoulder. Sembi waited with the other males as I strode off.

I listened to the cries of the battle.

My wings appeared on my back. I hoped learning to fly was an easy task, I mean I had done it before. One flap. Two. It worked a dream.

I let my magic fuel me.

Let us go...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 19 1
One minute she was fighting Valg, the next in a house she doesn't know, clothes she doesn't own, and about to walk down to a square full of people to...
406 35 35
COMPLETED BOOK I was trained to be a weapon for the kingdom. I was forced into servitude to the King after my family was ripped from me. My new life...
588 44 60
Y/N follows in her brave king fathers foot steps in becoming a fearless leader of the tiny country of Covera. After his passing due to a enemy count...
54 7 9
There's a myth about a powerful witch, born every thousand years after the death of the last witch. The kingdoms had tried to exterminate such beings...