🖤tough love🖤 - Charlie Morn...

By IFingerChickens

Charlie is your childhood friend...and, let's just say she's just a family friend. You don't like her, and y... More

The Moreno Family meet's the Morningstar Family
Charlie Morningstar
Do you believe in redemption?
Falling for her
Scent of a Woman
Not ready for this
I Will Accept the Deal!
Official
Meeting a friend of her, maybe?
Unexpected Guest
Planning a Hotel
No one believed
I'm Right Here
Masturbating
Ignoring
Teasing
Pleasure~🍋
Takes what's mine
The dream
I'm your Girlfriend!
Why change?
Out of your mind?!
Something's wrong with her
A Friendly Visit
Crappy Party
Oh shit...
Chapter 28
Sudden arrival
Our Happily ending
Thank you!!
Pregnant?!
A Protective Husband and cravings
Here comes the bomb

Finish Building

5K 123 2
By IFingerChickens

Over the past year, finally, the Hotel Building is complete, as we can see, Charlie happily looked inside the Hotel, every floor, every corner she checks it.

"I can't believe I'm already here, inside this Hotel! i can't wait to start!"

"Not only you Mi vida, as well as me, I will wait for it to grow and fulfill you to redeem all the demons here in Hell." You said as you hug her behind gently, she lean at your touch and close her eyes.

"Charlie! The grand opening for the hotel is starting now!" Vaggie shout.

You let go of her and she adjusted her bowtie and took a deep breath and smiled at you. "Are you coming?" She asked. "You know I'm not fond of crowds, but for now I'll try, for you."

_________________________

Sorry it's short, but for the next chapter will be long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 973 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...
10.7K 294 5
You are a sinner living a normal hellish lifestyle. It was ordinary as if you were alive. One day, you came across the princess of hell at her absolu...
7K 176 27
It's about a demoness getting a call from an old dear friend of hers, she owes so much to her, so she accepts her pleading to become her bartender an...
12.8K 218 12
(Y/n) and her mother lived in Florida I was born on Friday May 8th, 1959. A year after my father died, I don't know much about him but my mom sometim...