If I was A Boy - Tokyo Reveng...

By AshliKiwii

"(Y/n), you can't keep doing this!" "I don't care, I like fighting." "You know that's not what I'm talking a... More

*Just A Heads Up*
The "boy" known as (M/n)
The "Boy" and a cat
The "Boy" Joins The Gang
The "Boy's" First Sleepover With Friends
The "Boy" Goes To The Beach With The Boys
The "Boy" Meets A Motorbike Shop Owner
The "Boy's" First Birthday With Friends
The "Boy's" First Female Friend
The "Boy's" Hypothetical
The "Boy's" Twin Sister
Mitsuya Confronts The "Boy"
The "Boy" Meets Takemitchy(Takemichi)
<BAD END 1>
The "Boy" Goes To A Festival
The "Boy" Goes To A Festival part 2
The "Boy's" Secret Revealed
<BAD END 2>
The "Boy" Resigns?
The Girl And Her Friends
The Girl, Toman, and Valhalla
Special: Chibi Revengers
The Girl, Toman, and Valhalla part 2
The Girl and Bloody Halloween
The Girl and Bloody Halloween part 2
The Girl After Bloody Halloween
The Girl and Amaya Fight
<BAD END 3>
The Girl and Her Mother
<BAD END 4>
<BAD END 5>
<BAD END 5.1>
The Girl and Her New Co-captain
The Girl and New Years
The Girl and The First Meeting of The New Year
<BAD END 6>
The Girl and Tenjiku part 1
Filler Chpater: The "Boy" and The Snowball Fight
The Girl and Tenjiku part 2
Author's Note/Update
The Girl and Tenjiku part 3
The Girl and Tenjiku part 4
The Girl and Tenjiku part 5
The Girl and Her Last Toman Meeting
The Girl Hangs Out With Mitsuya & Mikey
<BAD END 8>
<BAD END 9>
Another Author's Note
The Girl's Decision...
The Girl and Her New Life
The Girl Joins A New Gang
The Girl Hangs Out With Takemichi & Senju
The Girl and The Bad News
The Girl and The Battle Of The 3 Deities
The Girl and The Battle Of The 3 Deities part 2
The Girl Joins Another Gang?! (Final Arc Part 1)
The Girl Joins Another Gang?! (Final Arc Part 2)
The Girl Joins Another Gang?! (Final Arc Part 3)
The Girl and The Final Meeting (Final Arc Part 4)
The Girl and The Final Battle (The Final Arc part 5)
The Girl and The Final Battle part 2 (The Final Arc part 6)
The Girl and The Final Battle part 3 (Final Arc part 7)
The Girl and The Final Battle part 4 (Final Arc part 8)
<BAD END 10>

<BAD END 7>

984 41 6
By AshliKiwii

After Takemichi asked Hina to marry him in 12 years and called Naoto to the park he was in, he shook hands with the boy. He was sure that this time when he went back to the future that everything would be way better than it has been the last few times he time leaped. Once he time leaped, he found himself attending Pah's wedding reception. He was so overwhelmed with joy that everyone was there and alive.

...well not everyone was there.

As he joined everyone, Draken and Chifuyu thanked him for what he did and told him if it wasn't for him, they wouldn't be alive today. The two updated him with what everyone has been up to. Pah inherited his parents business and Peh was his adviser. Mitsuya was a rookie fashion designer. Hakkai was a successful model and Yuzuha was his manager. The Kawata twins own a ramen shop. Chifuyu owns a pet shop and Kazutora helps him out. And lastly, Draken and Inui own a bike shop together.

"Takemichi, the day has come. I know you can make it" a voice said as Takemichi turned around to see Naoto. Takemichi hugged the man and told him he was glad he was alive. "Mission complete, Takemichi. We've reached the world where my sister is alive."

Takemichi looked around and noticed that a couple of people were missing. "Where's Mikey and (Y/n)?"

"Mikey's currently managing a restaurant overseas" Draken told him.

"Yeah, he's restaurant is a huge success! He really wanted to come over today, but he's busy and his work load held him back" Chifuyu continued.

"I see...that's so cool!" Takemichi said.

"Mikey really wanted to see you" Draken also added.

"What about (Y/n)? Did she go with Mikey oversea?" Takemichi asked.

"Yeah, but she's doing a nursing program and her job had her go overseas" Draken explained.

"A nurse? Well she did look like the type to become a nurse" Takemichi said.

Of course these were both lies and Takemichi would soon find out later on.

~~

Over the next few days, Takemichi was checking on Hina's wedding dress and getting measured for his tuxedo by Mitsuya. While he was there, he talked with Mitsuya, Hakkai, and Yuzuha. He was still so happy about how everyone was living their lives. He also came to the realization that he was still working in the video rental store but he was the store manager. And he still lived in the same apartment.

"Are you kidding me? That's scary" Takemichi said as he munched on some potato chips while watching the news. He learned about a group known as Bonten and how they were very similar to the Toman of the other futures. As he kept watching TV, he noticed that a man on the screen looked oddly familiar to him for some reason. "That white haired man..."

The next day, Takemichi went to the twin's ramen shop with Hina. There he learned that the twins haven't seen Mikey for more than 10 years and quickly rushed over to Draken's bike shop to questioned him about why he lied to him about Mikey. Draken told him that Mikey left everyone 12 years ago and that they only lied to Takemichi in order for him to live a happy life.

"The last time I saw Mikey 12 years ago, he...isn't the same Mikey I know anymore" Draken said.

After that, Takemichi met up with Naoto. Naoto told Takemichi about everything he knew about Bonten. He even told him that Mikey was the leader of said group and that (Y/n) was apart of that group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in Tokyo, a group of men were all inside a warehouse. Five of them were watching the soon to be execution of three men who were gagged and had their arms tied behind their backs, while the other three were looking somewhere else inside the warehouse.

These eight men, including the one who was about to execute the three tied up men, were the core members of Bonten. Their names were Manjiro Sano, Haruchiyo Sanzu, Kakucho Hitto, Kanji Mochizuki, Rindou Haitani, Ran Haitani, Kokonoi Hajime, Takeomi Akashi, and (M/n) (L/n).

(M/n) hopped off the crate he was sitting on and walked over to the table with the tools that were used to torture the three men. He grabbed the butcher knife and went up behind one of the men, slowly cutting into his index finger. The man let out a muffled screamed as he continued to cut his finger to the point he hit bone. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and raised his arm up with the knife in hand. With one fell swoop of the knife, he cut the man's finger clean off. He then proceeded to cut off the other fingers until he got bored.

"I'm done now" (M/n) said as he picked up the dismember fingers, placing them on the table where he got the knife from. He then stood back a bit and watched Sanzu pop one of his drugs.

"Bring down Bonten's hammer of judgement on the traitors!" The muffled sounds of the three men intensified and Sanzu shushed them. "Pay attention to Mikey's words."

"Kill them" was all Mikey said as he went back to eating his taiyaki.

"Shut up." Sanzu held up his gun and shot the three men in the back of their heads. Their bodies instantly fell limp to the ground. "Those who don't fit in Bonten are scraps!"

"Make sure you properly clean the dead bodies" Kakucho said.

"Crush and freeze it. Turn it into fish bait" Mochi suggested.

"Keep it in your heads everyone. Even between us, whoever betrays will eventually become scraps too" Koko reminded them. "That's just how Bonten works."

"You plan on keeping the fingers or something (M/n)?" Rindou asked the man as he watched him put the fingers in a baggie.

"Gotta feed the strays somehow" he replied back.

"Hand the fingers back to Sanzu, (M/n)" Kakucho ordered and (M/n) shot him a glare.

"Since when did I take orders from you, Kakucho?" (M/n) asked him. "Hey, Haruchiyo, do you have another pill on you?"

Sanzu reached into his pants pockets and pulled out two pills, handing them over to (M/n). "Here." (M/n) took the pills from him and took them.

"Don't those pills affect the ones your currently taking?" Ran asked as he watched (M/n) pull out a medication bottle.

"Not really. As long as the pills provide me testosterone, then there's no problem" he told him and took two of the pills that was inside of the bottle. "I might have that doctor give me a stronger dose" he thought as he could still hear a faint of his former female voice every now and then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) was no longer the girl from 12 years ago. She technically didn't even consider herself a girl anymore. Back when she was around sixteen or seventeen, she started taking testosterone pills when she had another falling out with her mother over her still wanting to be friends with Mikey even after he pushed everyone out of his life. She was clearly upset with Mikey about his decision and the fact he lied to her saying they would be friends even after Toman's disbandment. But deep down she couldn't stay mad at him forever and told herself that if it wasn't for Mikey, she wouldn't have met all her friends.

With that kind of mindset, she started telling herself that she owed Mikey and would still support him no matter what. Thus began her undergoing a complete changed in appearance and in personality. She eventually left home and met up with Koko in order to get his help when it came to earning money so she could get top surgery. He didn't questioned her about any of this and helped her get the money. He even tried helping her get into the new gang Mikey created by telling Mikey that she was someone completely different. Mikey knew it was her and told her that she should just go home.

"The only way to get rid of me now, Mikey, is to kill me" she told him as she stood in front of him.

Mikey noticed the change in her and figured it how something to do with him. He eventually gave in and let her stick with him.

...and this is where we are right now, more than 10 years later.

"Hey, (M/n), you ever get that bottom surgery of yours?" Sanzu asked as the two of them were disposing the bodies from earlier.

"Yeah, got it about a few years ago" he said as he dragged one of the bodies. "I can finally take a piss on trees now" he laughed.

The two men continued talking as they finished cleaning up the dead bodies.

<BAD END 7>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
2.4K 138 24
You felt your heart skip a beat at the intensity of his gaze, the unspoken words hanging between you like a promise of something more. But just as th...
232K 9K 63
#1. Tokyo 07/06/21 #1. Takemichi 07/06/21 #1. Maleinsert 07/30/21 #2. Animefanfiction 08/03/21 #1. Draken 09/07/21 #1. Revengers 01/12/22 #2...
3.7K 264 21
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...