The "Boy's" Twin Sister

"It must be hard keeping this a secret from them, (Y/n)" Emma said as I took a sip from my drink.

"Yeah and for some reason I'm starting to feel weird around them." Emma spit out her drink.

"Are you starting to have a crush on someone?!"

"What?! There's no way I would have a crush on one of them!" My face was saying other wise and Emma called me out on it.

"So you do like one of them!"

"I told you, I don't!"

"So who it?! Mikey?! Baji?! Mitsuya?! Chifuyu?!" she started and quickly listed a few more names of the other members of Toman. She then suddenly gasped. "Don't tell me you like Draken?"

"Don't worry it's not Draken, Emma." She let out a sigh of relief.

"What about me?" Emma's facial expression was one of surprise/shock which caused me to look behind my back. My face now mimicked Emma's as I saw Draken and Mikey standing about two feet behind me.

"Draken?! Mikey!" I exclaimed and hid my face with my hands.

"Who is she?" Draken asked. "And how does she know our names?"

"Oh, this is (Y/n), she's a really good friend of mine" Emma replied. I slowly uncovered my face. It seemed that the two didn't recognize me.

"Oh, well nice to meet you (Y/n)" Draken said.

"Same." I looked at Mikey and he just stared at me. "Um?"

Mikey walked up to me and got closer to my face. "(M/n)-chi?"

"Mikey, you're scaring the girl" Draken pulled Mikey away from me.

"But isn't that (M/n)-chi?" Mikey asked.

"Oh you must be thinking of her twin brother (M/n)" Emma quickly said.

"(M/n) has a twin sister?" Draken asked as he looked back at me.

"Y...yeah. I recently moved back in town but I'm not staying here for long" I lied.

"I see."

Mikey still couldn't take his eyes off me. Draken noticed how uncomfortable I was feeling with Mikey staring at me. He put his hand up and bowed a bit in order to apologize to Emma and I. "Sorry for interrupting you girls" Draken started. "We'll talk to you later Emma" Draken walked away making sure Mikey was with him.

"Kenny(Ken-chin), that girl looked just (M/n)-chi."

"Well she's his twin after all."

"No, I mean she really looked like him."

"That's how twins are Mikey, now come on, there's a place we need to be right now, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. That." The two were on the way to handle a fight ring that someone from the gang had started.

I let out a sigh. "Thanks so much for that Emma."

"It's no problem, but this might cause a dilemma later on though."

"Yeah, you're right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is nice" I said to myself as I stood in the bathtub, letting the water ran down my body. I just recently got into a fight and had blood all over me, of course it wasn't my blood. "And Amaya's not here to bug me." I let out a sigh of relief as I got out the tub. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. "I can have some peace and quiet time." I left the bathroom, walking into my room to moisturize my skin and put some clothes on. Takimaru followed me since he came in the bathroom with me just to make sure the water wasn't hurting me