The "Boy" Joins The Gang

"(Y/n), you really need to start dressing more feminine" Amaya complained as I got ready to leave the house. It was a Sunday and I didn't have school, well it's not like I was going to go to school in the first place.

"Enough already with that. I like dressing as a guy and fighting guys!" I glared at her. "If I dress like a girl, then no one would want to take me on and that would be boring."

"Meow!"

"Hey there Takimaru." It was like I wasn't upset anymore. I was in full 'girl' mode as Amaya would call it.

Takimaru rubbed up against my legs and I picked him up. He licked my nose and I giggled. "Your breath stinks Takimaru." The cat meowed and started purring.

Amaya was holding back some tears. It was so rare to see me act like this, so happy, kind, and gently. She would have the same reaction every time when she saw me like this.

"Okay Takimaru, I'll see you in a little bit." I put him down and walked to the door. I threw a beanie on my head and put on a random hoodie. "I'll be back...eventually" and with that I left the apartment.

I walked down the sidewalk, almost like I was patrolling or something. I was on the lookout for either strong people to fight or someone being picked on. As I walked, I past two boys who were around my age. One of the boys was tall and had blonde hair that was braid back in a ponytail. he also had a dragon tattoo on the side of his head. The other boy was around my height and had short blonde hair.

I stopped walking. "Those two are strong" I thought. "I would love to fight them" I continued to think as the sound of someone got my attention. I quickly ran off into that direction.

"Did you hear something?" Draken asked Mikey.

"Nope."

"Okay then." Draken looked back and saw me run off into the direction someone was calling for help in. "Hmm."

"Please, give that back. Mama gave that to me" a girl pleaded as her stuffed bear was held over her head by a boy who seemed to be older than her.

"So you rather hangout with a stupid stuff animal then me?!" The guy ripped one of the stuff animals legs off. This caused the girl to start crying.

"Hey, asshole!" I called out. The guy looked over at me.

"What do you want?" I ignored him and walked over to the girl. I checked to see if she was okay and helped her up, moving her away from the guy. "Wait? You picked this guy over me?!"

"First of all" I jumped up and snatched the stuff animal away from him. "I'm not into girls." I picked up the leg he ripped off and walked over to the girl.

"So you're into guys?"

"..." I didn't know how to respond to that.

The guy started laughing. "That's fucking hilarious!" He bent over to hold his stomach due to how much he was laughing.

"I don't see what's so" the guy's consent laughter cut me off and it was starting to get on my nerves. I glared at the guy and got closer to him. I punched him in the nose since he was still bent over which allowed me easy access to his face.

Holding his nose, he punched at me. "Little shit." I dodged his punch. I went to grab his arm but he moved it, hitting me this time in the face. "You like that?!" He smirked down at me and I wiped the blood from my mouth.

"You actually landed a punch on me." I spit out the blood that was in my mouth. "I might actually have to take this serious for once."

"Heh, you ain't got shit on me punk!"