The Girl Joins A New Gang

After we looked through all the listings that Pah and Peh had available for us, Mitsuya dropped me off at my place and I thought about going inside. "I bet Takemitchy went to visit Draken." I walked over to my motorcycle and got on it. "I told myself I wouldn't get involved if something happens." I pulled out of my parking space and drove straight towards D&D motors. "Aw man, it's raining" I complained as I slowed down. "And why do I here police sirens?"

I kept driving till I reached my destination. "Huh? Is no one here?" I noticed that I couldn't see Draken nor Inupi in the shop at the moment. "Did they close up shop early?" I parked my bike and went around the back.

"Do not get former Toman members involved in this!!" I could hear Draken exclaim as I turned the corner. I could see Draken, Takemichi, and two other figures talking amongst themselves.

"I think I came at a bad time" I thought as I try to hide around the corner. I couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation they were having. As I stood there, I heard them talk about wanting to take down Kantou Manji gang, which was the gang Mikey had created after he left all of us, and they wanted Takemichi to join Brahman. "So Draken's apart of Brahman and now they want Takemichi to join them?" I thought. I then heard Draken exclaim something about him becoming Brahman's enemy if they keep trying to get Takemichi involved in whatever mess was going on.

"Draken, I'll join Brahman" Takemichi concluded.

"Huh?!" Draken replied.

"So the reason Takemichi came back has something to do with Mikey then" I thought as I kept listening in on them.

"Draken...As much as Brahman wants to stop Kantou Manji gang, there's no way we want to fight Mikey" I heard one of the two figures say. "That's why we need both of you, the very people whom Mikey trust." Draken didn't say anything. "Facing him without getting in a fight would be for the best. Please understand" the man continued. "It would also be huge help if (Y/n) (L/n) joined us too."

"Me?" I thought.

"What? Why bring (M/n)-chi in this?" Draken asked.

Takemichi stood there and remembered the timeline he visited where he found out that Mikey has feelings for me. "Maybe if (Y/n) helped us, she might be able to get through to Mikey" he thought.

 Well this all depends if Mikey still had feelings for me or not. Then again, me helping Takemichi and Draken could literally have zero effect on Mikey whatsoever.

"Are you talking about the girl who dressed herself as a boy and was formerly known as the Demon?" the other figure who was shorter than the taller figure asked.

"Yeah" the other figure replied.

"Then why don't we just ask her?" The shorter figure walked in the direction I was in. "She's been here the whole time." The figure grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my hiding spot.

"(Y/n)?!" Takemichi questioned.

"Hey" I waved at them.

"Why are you here, (M/n)-chi?" Draken asked.

"Well when I saw Takemichi earlier, I had a feeling he would be here talking to you" I answered.

"Hmm."

The shorter figure in the oversized coat/jacket/cloak just stared at me. "Since you're here (Y/n) (L/n), why don't you join Brahman?"

"Why? I'm not interested in fighting anymore or joining gangs" I told them. "Even though I had another gang try to recruit me six months ago" I thought.

"How come? Don't you want to stop Manjiro Sano just like Hanagaki and Draken?"

"I could honestly careless what happens to Mikey." Draken and Takemichi both gave me looks. "What?"