The Girl and The Bad News

Takemichi and I went our separate ways. I needed to go home somewhat early anyways because I had to work on an essay that was due tonight. "Cool, just great. Now I can't stop thinking about him" I thought as I walked into the apartment.

"So how was today?" Amaya asked me as she was washing dishes in the kitchen.

"It was good" I told her and went upstairs to get my laptop. "It's nice getting to hangout with another girl when Hina and Yuzuha are busy." I walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. Takimaru got up from the spot he was sleeping at and came straight over to me. He jumped up and landed on my lap, falling back to sleep. "Senju's a nice girl."

"Well that's good you were able to make a new friend, sweetie" Amaya said as she dried her hands and got ready to start cooking dinner.

"Yeah." I was going to work on my essay but a certain feline was taking residence on my lap at the moment. "I'll just finish my essay later" I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 7, 2008

I got a phone call from Draken telling me to meet him and Takemichi near some building I've never heard of. "I wonder what this is about?" I thought as I told Amaya bye and left the apartment. I got on my bike and went to the location Draken sent me. "That's a nice building" I said to myself as I saw Draken and Takemichi waiting for me. I noticed Draken was wearing his Brahman cloak. "There's a gang meeting in a building like this?" I thought as I got off my bike and joined the two.

Draken lead Takemichi and I into the building and down several flights of stairs. "So is Brahman's meeting gonna take place in this normal looking building like this?" Takemichi asked Draken as he noticed security cameras and the tightly secured door. Draken didn't say anything right away and put in the pass-code for the door that was in front of us. He then opened the door and we saw all of the members of Brahman watching two guys beat the shit out of each other. "Huh? What the hell is going on here?!" Takemichi asked.

"B1. Brahman's underground ring" Draken told him.

"Man they're really going at it, aren't they?" I stood there and watched the two guys fight as Draken explained to us about how Brahman held matches like this every night while there was people watching them through monitors and placing bets on the fights.

"Turn off the cameras! Today's match ends here!" Senju exclaimed and we saw her from across the room, making her way down the stairs.

"And in this powerful gang, a strong figure leads the team" Draken started as you could hear all of Brahman exclaim Senju's name. "Senju Kawaragi."

"Now then, let's begin Brahman's grand meeting!" Senju had finally made her way into the ring that the two guys were fighting at earlier and raised her hand in the air. Just by this action alone, it caused everyone that was exclaiming her name to go silent.

"Damn" I thought as I was amazed by this.

"Introducing our two newest members!" Senju started. "Please come forward, Takemichi Hanagaki and (M/n) (L/n)!"

Her saying my male name caught me off guard as Takemichi and I made our way down the flight of stairs we were on to join Senju. "Known formerly as The Demon and the former sixth division captain of the Tokyo Manji gang!" Senju was talking about me and moved on to Takemichi. "The 3rd of August incident! Bloody Halloween! The battle on Christmas! And lastly, the leading man of the Kantou incident! Tokyo Manji's former first division captain! And the last successor of Black Dragon!"

"Damn, he really has all of those under his belt" I thought as I watched Senju hand us our new Brahman's cloaks.

"Welcome to Brahman Takemichi Hanagaki, (M/n) (L/n)." I slowly put on my cloak. "The time has come! On the 14th of July, we will battle both Kantou Manji gang, as well as Rokuhara Tandai!" Senju exclaimed. "Let's begin the 'Battle of the three deities'!" All of Brahman began to cheer.

"She shouldn't even had bother to introduce me if I knew she was going to say all that about you" I whispered to Takemichi and he gave me a nervous laugh. "Oh well."

The Brahman meeting was basically over at this point and I decided to go ahead and leave. "Man, there's easily a lot more members of Brahman than there was in Toman" I said to myself as I got on my bike, heading home. As I drove home, I came to the sudden realization that I was going to see Mikey again after two years. "Oh crap, I didn't even think about that" I stopped at a red light. "Hmm, I'm pretty sure I'm going to want to hit him more than anything else." I cracked my knuckles and put my hands back on the handles of my bike. "I'm not going to just stand there like I did two years ago."

...or so I say...

I soon got home and took off my Brahman cloak, hanging it up in my closet. "So July 14th is the big battle, huh?" I stared at my Brahman cloak and then at my Toman jacket. "I really thought I wasn't going to do anything gang related after Toman." I walked away from my closet and sat on my bed. "Man, I was kind of happy living my life normal for once." I laid on my back and stared up at the ceiling. My mind was full of thoughts at the moment. "I should probably tell Amaya that I got involved in another gang." I slowly sat up and let out a sigh I wasn't looking forward to telling her about this because I knew deep down, even though she would never tell me, she was glad Toman had disbanded and I no longer got into fights. "Or I can tell her after this whole mess is done with."

"(Y/n), honey. I made some snacks" I heard Amaya say outside my bedroom door.

"Okay." I got up from my bed and grabbed my phone, leaving my bedroom.

"So was it Takashi you met up with?" Amaya asked as I walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch.

"It was actually Draken." Amaya came over with the snacks and sat them down on the coffee table in front of me.

"Oh, okay." She joined me on the couch.

The two of us just ate the snacks she made while watching whatever was on the TV. Well actually, I was more on my phone then watching Tv. "Huh?" I saw it was Senju calling me and I answered the phone. I could tell something was wrong automatically by the sound of her voice. "What's wrong Senju?" The grip on my phone was slowly getting loose as I listened to what she had to tell me. "Wait, what?!" I dropped my phone on the floor and quickly stood up, running up the stairs and into my bedroom. I grabbed my keys and ran back down the stairs.

"(Y/n), is everything okay?" Amaya asked as she was now standing up. She watched me run over to the door.

"No, everything is not okay..." I left the apartment.