The "Boy" Meets Takemitchy(Takemichi)

"I'll be back Amaya!" I buttoned up my jacket and grabbed my keys. I walked out the apartment door, locked it behind me, and walked down the stairs to where my motorcycle was waiting for me. "I should have just made one of the guys come get me for this meeting" I sighed as I got on my bike. I started the engine and backed out of the parking spot. "I'm still nervous about riding this thing even if it's been a while since I got it." I drove down the street and towards the Musashi Shrine.

It took me a while to get there and some of the guys made fun of me for it. "You still don't know how to ride your bike, (M/n)?"

"Shut up! I'm just trying to save my gas, that's all!" I walked over to where my division was.

"Captain, you could have asked one of us to pick you up" one of my division guys suggested.

"By the time I read the message about the meeting, it would have been too late to ask one of you" I sighed.

I heard some commotion going on and looked over to see who or what was causing it. I spotted a boy with blonde hair and a bruised face. "Is that the guy Mikey was talking about" I thought.

"(M/n)-chi!" I heard Mikey call my name and motioned for me to come over to him.

"Yeah?"

"This is the guy I wanted you to meet." I looked over at the blonde boy. "This is Takemitchy."

"Nice to meet you (M/n)-san" Takemitchy bowed at me and I just stared at him. "Also my name is Takemichi Hanagaki. Takemitchy is the nickname Mikey gave me."

"Okay, Takemitchy." I was already set on calling him the nickname Mikey gave him. "Oh, and just (M/n) or (M/n)-chi is fine." Takemichi stood back up.

 "So, why did you decide to bring your wifey?" Draken asked him. I looked over at the girl who was standing next to Takemitchy. She was looking at me and I stared back.

"Don't tell me she's noticing I'm a girl too?" I thought. 

At this point I wasn't paying attention to what was going around me, I was too busy trying to see if this Hina girl knew what was up with me.

"Gather around everyone! The meeting's about to start!" Draken shouted. All the members of Toman besides Mikey, Draken, and the captains made their way up the stairs that lead to the shrine. The members stood on either side of the pathway, while Mikey, Draken, and us captains walked by them after they greeted Mikey. Takemichi was with us as well, looking very nervous about being here.

We all walked for a bit, until us captains went to our usual spots. Takemichi on the other hand stood next to some stairs that Mikey and Draken were standing on.

Our meeting tonight had something to do with Moebius and what happened with a friend of Pah. Mikey asked Pah if he wanted to go to war against them and Pah said he did.

"I figured." Mikey stood up. "Does anyone think that Pah's beef with Moebius is too much to deal with?"

"No way!"

"Anyone scared of getting beat up?"

"Hell no!"

"See! There's no one!" Everyone in Toman had the same mindset at that moment. "We're going to crush Moebius!" Everyone screamed yeah and raised their fist in the air. "August 3rd! At the Musashi festival, that's where it's all going to go down!" Mikey started to walk away and ended the meeting. Most of the guys stayed for a bit while others went home. I on the other hand was getting ready to go home, but wanted to grab something to eat though.

"Which one of you assholes wants to get something to eat with me?" I walked up to where all the other captains and their vice captains were.

"I'm in" Draken said as he walked over to me with Mikey next to him.