The Girl and The First Meeting of The New Year

A few days have past since new years and Toman was having its first meeting of the new year. We all stood and waited for Draken and Mikey to begin to talk.

"The first meeting of the year of all members of the Tokyo Manji gang will now begin!" Draken announced. He started the meeting by addressing the matter with the Black Dragons and how we had a peace pact with them, which failed. He then talked about the reason the pact was broken, which was because of Hakkai and Taiju. This all resulted into a fight with Toman coming out as the victor. "Three people here will discuss this matter with everyone" he started. "The first person, Hakkai Shiba. Come to the front!"

Hakkai walked up the steps and faced everyone. He told everyone that this all started because of a little lie. That lie then grew into a huge problem. He wanted everyone to know that he was responsible for this and that he was sorry.

"Don't worry about it Hakkai!" Muto shouted out. "What sparks conflict in the first place is always something small, anyway."

"Besides, we beat the Black Dragons. So things ended up fine!" Smiley shouted. "Right, guys?!"

"Don't sweat it, dude!" I exclaimed.

"Raise your head, Hakkai!"

"Nobody's gonna blame ya!"

Hakkai raised his head and was a little shock on how everyone was reacting.

"Hakkai! You've still got a place with us as the Tokyo Manji gang's second division vice-captain!" Mitsuya exclaimed. Mitsuya turned around to face everyone. "You guys cool with that?!!"

"Yeah!!" Everyone was cheering on Hakkai.

"Now!" The voices slowly started to die down. "The second person! Inui! To the front!" Draken ordered.

Two former Black Dragons stood on the steps. The one with the scar on his face was named Seishu Inui while the black haired one was named Hajime Kokonoi. They wanted to announce to everyone that they had decided to join Toman under the first division. Takemichi was taken aback by this and Mikey told him that it was Koko and Inui that wanted to join his division.

"That's interesting" I thought as I watched the two walk over to Takemichi. "I wonder if they have an ulterior motive?" I continued to think and focused my attention back to Mikey and Draken.

There was some chatter talking about what just happened and Draken told everyone to be quiet as Mikey faced everyone. "Lastly, I want to talk about something involving the Christmas conflict" Mikey started. "Tetta Kisaki!"

"Yes!" Kisaki answered.

"You're fired."

All of the Toman members looked around at each other. Some couldn't believe what they heard. Of course Kisaki was stunned to hear this and thought Mikey was joking. "You're joking, right?"

"I'm not joking here. You're fired." Mikey repeated himself as he stared at Kisaki.

Hanma made his way over to Kisaki. "Whoa there Mikey. Hold the phone" Hanma started. "If you fire Kisaki, then I'm out too. Which means of the total 450 members of Toman, the 50 former Moebius members, and the 300 former members of Valhalla will all leave" he explained. "That means Toman will shrink to a mere 100. You sure about this?"

"I don't care. Toman's gotten too big, anyway" Mikey told him. Kisaki wasn't backing down and reminded Mikey that Toman's goal was to get bigger. "Then was your instigation of the Christmas conflict done to make Toman bigger?" Mikey went on to explain that Kisaki was the reason he spurred on Takemichi and gave a knife to Yuzuha so she could kill Taiju.