The Girl and The Battle Of The 3 Deities part 2

"South!" Takemichi got up and ran over to him, checking to see if he was still alive. "South!" He placed his other arm that wasn't broken over South's not moving chest. "He's gone."

"Are you kidding me, Mikey?!" Koko asked as everyone was shocked to hear this news. "Everyone listen up!" Koko got everybody's attention. "Senju has lost to South and South has lost to Mikey, hence it's Kantou Manji gang's victory! This concludes the conflict!"He raised his hand in the air. "Everyone's dismissed! Clear everything up. Kantou Manji gang, too!" Everyone slowly started getting up and got ready to leave.

"Mikey! Are you even human?!" Akashi asked him as Mikey turned around and looked at him. "There's no reason for you to go that far you know?" Mikey walked over to Akashi and stared down at him, kicking him in the face.

"You're better off dead, too" Mikey told him.

"Stop it, Mikey!" Takemichi ran over and got in front of Mikey, preventing him from actually killing Akashi.

"You again?"

"You can't do this! This is wrong!" Mikey punched Takemichi in the face, knocking him back a couple of feet.

"Mikey, that's enough okay?! We're retreating!" Koko told him but Mikey ignored him and walked over to Takemichi.

"Now then, how do you want to die?" He reached down and grabbed Takemichi by the collar of his shirt, lifting him off the ground. He then pulled back his arm and punched Takemichi in the face. As he kept punching Takemichi in the face, he slowly lowered Takemichi to the ground and continued to punch him.

Fearing that Mikey was going to end up killing Takemichi like he did to South, I got up and ran over to the two. "Get off him, Mikey!" I yelled as I put my arms underneath his, trying to hold him back and stop him from punching Takemichi. "You'll kill him, asshole!" My feeble attempt to stop him didn't do anything as he was still able to punch him in the face. "I said get the fuck off him!!" All Mikey did was shake me off him, causing me to fall backwards. I sat up and kicked him as hard as I could in his back. Now this actually did something as he let go of the front of Takemichi's shirt. He then looked behind him and stared at me. "What? You plan on giving me the same treatment as him?" Even though my commented sounded snarky, deep down I was scared and didn't like this side of Mikey.

He didn't say anything and stood up, never taking his eyes off me. I watched him reach his hand down to me and I flinched.

"Takemichi! (Y/n)!" Senju ran over to us and put her arms out, getting in between Mikey, Takemichi and I. "That's enough, Mikey!" She then got on her knees and bowed down. "I...I'll disband Brahman..."

With Senju's words, Kantou Manji gang became the top gang in the nation.

"Takemitchy! Takemichi!" I called his name but he wouldn't answer me. "Please...you can't die." I felt tears come out of my eyes as I heard footsteps approach us.

"He won't die if we get him to the hospital in time" I heard Koko's voice say. "Here, move, (Y/n)." I moved to the side and Koko got down, putting Takemichi on his back. "Actually, he might be better to take him there first and then he can take him to the hospital." He started walking away. "Aren't you coming, (Y/n)?" He looked behind him and I shook my head no. "Well whatever you do, don't get yourself hurt or worse, killed."

"Thanks for the advice." I turned my attention back to Mikey. Right now I was brimming with anger. "Mikey!" I knew it would be no point in trying to talk to him as he was right now but I needed to say my piece. "Hey! Manjiro Sano!" I walked over to him since he had went back over to where he parked his motorcycle. "Hey!" I finally got him to look at me and I punched him in the side of the face as hard as I could. He slowly turned his face back to me. "You know, I think I can finally squash this feeling" I started as I glared at him. "I know you might not care but I wanted you to know I did have feelings for you." He just stared at me. "But as I right now, I hate you Manjiro Sano." I turned away from him and went to where my motorcycle was. I got on and drove out of the parking lot, crying a lot harder then I was on my way over here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood next to Chifuyu as Mitsuya payed his respects to Draken. I couldn't help but cry as I realize this was another friend I've lost already. "At least Emma and Draken can be together" I thought as it was my turn to go pay my respects. I made my way up to the front and got down on my knees, bowing my head. Once I was done, I went back to standing in between Mitsuya and Chifuyu.

After Draken's funeral was over, I called Amaya and told her that I would be staying at Mitsuya's. Not only did I want to spend sometime with him but I didn't want to go back home to Amaya getting mad at me for getting involved in another gang. "I'm not in the mood for her" I thought as I got on the back of Mitsuya's bike. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his back. He didn't say anything and just drove us to his house.

While I stayed at Mitsuya's, I was able to stop thinking back to battle of the three deities and how it ended. It also helped me stop thinking about me telling Mikey that I hated him which I knew deep down it wasn't true but at that moment it was and currently still is.

"Your room is getting kind of messy, isn't it, Takashi?" I asked as I looked around at all of the crumple pieces of paper, the new pile of empty instant ramen cups and a few more things.

"I've been busy." He walked over to his bed and sat down, patting the spot next to him.

"Busy with what?" I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Designing." He laid his head on top of mine and the two of us didn't say anything for awhile. "Hey, (Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"I might start getting busy here pretty soon, so I won't be able to hang out with you."

"Oh, okay then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A day or two passed and I found myself in the hospital, sitting next to Takemichi's bedside. "I'm glad you're okay, Takemitchy." He didn't say much. "Wasn't expecting you to say much to begin with." I let out a sigh and stood up. I then heard the door open and Chifuyu walked in. "Hey, Chifuyu."

"Hey, (Y/n)." We walked past each other and I left the room.

Inside the room, Chifuyu questioned Takemichi about why he came back when the future was going so well and Draken was still alive. "It's your fault that Draken is..." Chifuyu stopped himself from finishing that sentence.

"That's exactly how I felt Chifuyu but I didn't want to say that to his face" I thought as I overheard him. I let out another sigh and walked down the hall, passing Hina on the way out. "Bye, Hina. I'll come by and visit Takemitchy again."

"Bye, (Y/n)." She waved me bye and I left the hospital.

"You really fucked up big time, Takemichi" I said to myself as I got on my motorcycle. "I know you meant well by wanting to come back and save Mikey" I started as I looked up at the sky. Seeing how Mikey was that night and that night two years ago, Mikey wasn't the same person we all knew. He changed completely and seemed to be engulfed by some sort of darkness. "But is he savable at this point?"