The Girl and The Final Battle part 2 (The Final Arc part 6)

Once I was done dealing with my former division, I ran over to where Chifuyu and Mitsuya were. "Damn it, those assholes held me up." I saw that Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Hakkai, and Sendo were all laying on the ground with one person still standing.

"Is that my little (Y/n), I hear <3?" Hanma turned around and grinned at me. "It's been a while since I last saw you."

"Hanma." I slowly walked up to him. "Of course you would take advantage of my friends injuries from their previous fights." I glared at him and that stupid grin of his just grew.

"Isn't that the best time to get the one up on your opponent?"

I rolled my eyes and looked up at the crate I saw Mikey and Pah fighting on. "After I deal with you, I'll go and have a nice long chat with Mikey." I put a hand on my shoulder and rolled it. "But I'll use my fist though."

"That's only if you can get through me, (Y/n)."

"That should be easy." I gave him a similar grin and ran up to him, throwing a punch at him.

"I'm surprise you can even fight this well." Hanma dodge a kick from me by grabbing my leg. "What happened to you going to college?" With my leg in his hand, he threw me to the side.

My body slide across the ground. "Ow." I slowly stood up and quickly put my arms in front of me, blocking a punch from him. "You been stalking me or something?" I pushed forward making him take a step back. "Gross."

"Well it was part of my job to keep tabs on you after all."

"What? Mikey told you to stalk me?"

He didn't say anything and came at me. "What if I just wanted to know what my little (Y/n) has been up to?"

"Ugh!" I took a hit from him but managed to punch him in the stomach. "Stop calling me that!" I then punched him in the face.

"Hehe." Hanma stood up and wiped some of his blood off his mouth. "If I knew calling you that would make you this upset, I might as well keep calling you that."

"He's such a pain in the ass" I thought.

While I was fighting Hanma, Takemichi and Kakucho made a mini truce in order to stop Sanzu, who was trying to kill everyone with one of the trains. Everybody on both sides stopped fighting for a moment because we all heard the sound of the train.

"Huh?" I stopped my fist from making contact with Hanma's face again as I saw Chifuyu, Mitsuya, and Hakkai slowly get up.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" a Kantou Manji guy exclaimed.

"It's coming towards us!" another one exclaimed.

Even though people were screaming run, no one was running. The only thing they did was just stand there as the train got closer and closer. I mean what could we do? There was no way we could out ran a train and if we did, there would still be some causalities.

"Oh no." I watched in horror just like everyone else. "Could this have something to do with what Sanzu told me?" I thought. "If so, he's fucking crazy."

Just as everyone was about to accept their fate, the train slowly but surely came to a stop.

"The train stopped" someone pointed out.

"What happened?" Mitsuya asked.

"This could've been a disaster" Hakkai said.

"..." Mikey stared in the direction of the train. "Sanzu..." He then looked around at his men. "All of you! What are you spacing out for? The 2nd gen Toman is at their last breaths! Let's show them no mercy!"